Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"There are two genders", said a student; his teacher kicked him out of the classroom

FancyMancy

bsQU67o.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5kt47i7SueLs

They are vengeful even against small kids which say something like that.

In the old days you would have to tell the teacher to literally fuck off to get you out of class. Now just a falsified opinion. What's next they arrest this kid for re-education classes?

In Iran they do electric shocks to you to heal you from being gay, I guess in the United States they will do the same in case you don't want to believe in the theory of many genders?

This is Iran this is not the fucking United States of America.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I wasn't certain. The teacher sounded Irish and the student sounded American. In another comment, not on this video I uploaded, someone commented about UK being fucked. Either way, the location hardly makes any difference at the moment.

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I wasn't certain. The teacher sounded Irish and the student sounded American. In another comment, not on this video I uploaded, someone commented about UK being fucked. Either way, the location hardly makes any difference at the moment.

In the United States this person should be fired.

In the UK, currently, maybe some of the NPC crowd would appauld him.

I totally agree with you either way. It's very frustrating they are doing this and punishing even kids.

Meteor said:
FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You know Iran isn't the same as Ireland, right? I think HP Cobra meant figuratively that the US is behaving more like Iran in its fucked up ways in the video, not that it literally took place in Iran.
I took what HPHC said to mean it's in America. I didn't think Iran.

I wonder if the teacher even believes in what he's saying, or if he's just trying to teach that student about political correctness.
Like I said on the video description - he wants to keep his job. Maybe he disagrees with it, but havnig been teching it repeatedly, and if not unemployed, still teaching it repeatedly, it would influence him to believe it more and more.

Even if that is the case, political correctness can still backfire sometimes. What if someone sees the "other" option, and thinks less of your business because they think it's weird? Would this be more common or less common than someone actually appreciating the option? It's hard to say.
Everyone is a prosecutor/judge...until it's their own time to be on the defence.

Overall, I think the teacher overreacted. To kick a student out is to give up on teaching that student. If he wanted to teach the student why he believes political correctness is important, he could've done so a lot better. Although he may not have had the time for that, and just wanted to move on with his lesson about web design or whatever it was for the sake of the other students, rather than derailing the topic that heavily for the sake of just one student.

I think the best way to handle it might have been not to respond to the student's question immediately, but to say, "we can discuss that during break if you want, but right now I need to continue my lesson for the rest of the class".
I don't know what the lesson was, but it could have been science or sex education or something along the lines of a personal, social and relationship care lesson. That's what I took it as. If it was a maths or music classroom, geeography, history, whatever... then it might make sense to remove someone for going off-topic, if they went too far and were being disruptive.

(what a joke, most of the time it's blatantly obvious what sex these kinds of people actually are)
Children are our future! Yeah, yet Children's Minds are being warped and confused. Good job, stupid people!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They are vengeful even against small kids which say something like that.

In the old days you would have to tell the teacher to literally fuck off to get you out of class. Now just a falsified opinion. What's next they arrest this kid for re-education classes?

In Iran they do electric shocks to you to heal you from being gay, I guess in the United States they will do the same in case you don't want to believe in the theory of many genders?

What is the point of pushing this rainbow crap? Most ppl aren’t in the community so should ppl change the way see things, go to the bathroom, and change definitions of words for a small minority. Get called transphobic for saying something obvious and factual.

Es47zpd.png

I'd much rather be the type of person speaking out about the things I know to be true, as opposed to just biting my lip.
Murray Allan, who was expelled from school for saying there are two genders, tells Patrick Christys he doesn't regret standing by his convictions.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/LfoKdILTBRyc

In Brazil something similar happened, a woman felt uncomfortable with a "woman with beard" in the university's women's restroom, the woman with beard said she would beat the woman if she continued being "transphobic", in the end most of the LGBTQ movement defended the woman with beard

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2HvprJ8/

I couldn't find the video with English subtitles, but by the tone of the woman with beard, you could see that it was a threat

Luckily in Brazil students still have a chance to give their opinion about gender ideology, in this video a student questions and corrects a teacher by using a neutral pronoun

https://youtu.be/Mg6PKqxv07U

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back