Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How long do you vibrate individual letters for?

r2vven

Hello,

This may seem like a silly question but believe me when I say it caused me problems and confusion.

Suppose you have to vibrate a certain word consisting of 4 letters. Obviously, each of the four letters needs to be vibrated. How long does it take you to vibrate one letter? I ask this because I read that it takes around 30 minutes to an hour for people to vibrate the Munka rune 108 times.

In all honesty, it would take me a lot more than that, just because I vibrate each letter for too long and even 10 reps ends up taking a lot of time.

I mean it’s obviously not something that you want to rush through as quality meditation is better than rushed and sloppy meditation.

But it doesn’t have to be super long. As long as you can feel the power/energy you’re raising from the words/syllables you will be fine.

I can’t lie though, sometimes a long vibration does feel good and powerful but the working can/will still have a good amount of power to it if it’s not as long. Just try not to rush thought it like I said before.

If you hear some of our HPS Maxine's audio on vibrating some of the runes you'll notice she doesn't use her whole breath. You could and I think this adds power? I'm not 100% on that last one. It is supposed to be prolonged but not that long and obviously not too fast. In your case try shortening it just a little and see how you feel but I recommend to hear the audio playlist I was speaking of first so you can get an idea of what I mean.

I personally have found that its the reps that count,my voice automatically adjusts to the correct vibration after a certain amount of time .
But this is all with the fRTR not the Runes.
Just something i would like to also share here.

One word, one breath.

The only exception are SATANAS (done properly) and SATANAMA.

All mantra are based on the humming breath, which is why focus is on the exhalation. The mantra is, of course, done during the exhalation phase, not other phases.

As for the length of the exhalation, the key is to stop immediately BEFORE it becomes uncomfortable. Letting it become uncomfortable, is very dangerous and causes damage to your nervous system. Nervous damage is slow to heal.

For the statement about mantra being based on the humming breath, those in denial can go the "Opening the Chakras" page on the main website and on the Humming Breath page, instead of wasting my time and your time to argue with me. It's HPS Maxine's word against yours. Hardly any comparison.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back