Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how can I honor Father Satan?

princeamon

How can I honor Father Satan personally and build a good and strong relationship with Him? Are there any other ways to do that except power meditations? Because I am already doing them. And also I didn't dedicate yet, I wanna dedicate, I tried so many times but I couldn't do that. I can't cut my finger, what can I do about it?

It's probably a good idea for your own safety to consider dedicating if you're already made up your mind especially if you're doing meditations and getting stronger. Those that dedicate have the protection of Hell while we meditate. We do our own work and do the aura of protection to eventually be able to protect yourselves but in the meantime.

In my opinion if one is new the best way to honor Father Satan is thru the RTRs every time you can, spread info and of course meditate. You can get creative and do things in His honor like making music, paintings etc.

Fyi I used a very dull thumb tack to draw blood. I don't think there's any excuse here in my honest opinion.

princeamon said:
How can I honor Father Satan personally and build a good and strong relationship with Him? Are there any other ways to do that except power meditations? Because I am already doing them. And also I didn't dedicate yet, I wanna dedicate, I tried so many times but I couldn't do that. I can't cut my finger, what can I do about it?
You don't need to cut your finger. Small prick is enough for the covering of your name in blood. Take a pin needle, clean it and press it against your finger just below the skin. It will prick a little, and then add pressure to get blood out. Afterwards keep the small prick covered to make sure it won't get dirty. It will heal fast.

You can, and should participate in spiritual warfare, and you can send Gods your energy.

princeamon said:

You can also do the RTR it helps a lot with removing the jewish energy grid. As for the dedication it is easier to use a small needle (use medical alcohol on it first). You only need the slightest drop of blood, no need for more. Then you can continue with meditations and studying the site. Also try the trance meditation and also try to find out your guardian demon :)

princeamon said:

You don’t need to cut your finger, just use a needle and prick your finger.

Move your arm, hand and fingers, so you get the blood flowing. Then strongly massage your finger, and I mean strong. Rub it, from all sides, get the blood everywhere.

Then use your sterile needle, and prick the tip of your finger. Then grab your finger in the middle, and squeeze the blood from the middle to the tip, you should have a drop of blood now.

princeamon said:

Yea, I had a hard time cutting my finger as well which is odd because normally when I have an accident where even my blood comes out dark it don't hurt but for some reason it was hard for me to do. Everyone talking about that jewish matrix makes me wonder if that's what it is in combination with all the preconceptions I learned growing up. I mean, I can pull stuff out of my eye without any flinching from it and have cut myself on accident in the past and the pain isn't even really felt unless I focus on it but for some reason doing a small cut on my finger was hard. Like, even when I applied a little bit of force it just wasn't happening. At the time I did it I used a small box cutter, but if you're having a hard time I'd recommend a push button safety needle like the one they use at a doctor's office to draw blood from your thumb. Feels like a small pinch. Comparable to a bee sting.

princeamon said:

You honor him by advancing, doing RTR's and other rituals, online warfare, helping other SS, creating media for the Gods, and so on.

Your foremost priority should be to dedicate. Good thing you made this post: You do not need to slice your finger with a knife or something. Use a diabetic lancet, shown below, to prick your finger. These can be found cheaply in pharmacies in the diabetic sections. Just prick the side of your finger and push out some blood, then sign your name with it.

16236837-diabetic-lancet-device-in-hand-isolated-over-white.jpg

To build a relationship with Satan, you will have to be honest with him, share your feelings with him, do thanksgiving rituals. You can also create art centered around him, like poems, or drawings or what you can think of.
You can work for him, do spiritual warfare, send him energy and doing information warfare online.

You don't need to cut yourself, get yourself a needle, like those used to sew. A tip I have for you is to get in void meditation before pricking your finger, think about nothing while you're doing it, so don't even think about pricking yourself, you just do it fast while in void, it will be very simple.

Good luck.

Blood drop does not need to come from your finger. I couldn't get it from my finger either, because the calluses on all my finger tips is too thick.

You can get it from anywhere in your body. Whatever is safe and easy.

Talk to Satan every day, and he will hear you. Just be honest. This will start building a relationship.

Satan just wants you to do anything that helps you, and also helps other people, or makes the world a better place. This can mean helping people, cleaning up garbage that is in nature, creating some new thing that helps people. Teaching people the truth, creating good things, cleaning away bad things. Whatever is a benefit to the world, or a benefit to people. It can be whatever you want, whatever you are good at.

Like a doctor. "Cause no harm" to the world. Your effect on the world should be a benefit, not a harm. In as big or as small of a level as you want. Whatever your skills or talents are, there is some good thing you can do with them.

Blitzkreig said:
princeamon said:

You honor him by advancing, doing RTR's and other rituals, online warfare, helping other SS, creating media for the Gods, and so on.

Your foremost priority should be to dedicate. Good thing you made this post: You do not need to slice your finger with a knife or something. Use a diabetic lancet, shown below, to prick your finger. These can be found cheaply in pharmacies in the diabetic sections. Just prick the side of your finger and push out some blood, then sign your name with it.

16236837-diabetic-lancet-device-in-hand-isolated-over-white.jpg

I'm glad someone suggested it, I like suggesting it to anyone who has trepidation about poking their finger. Lancets are cheap, extremely easy to use, needles are pre-sterilized, and even so, there's often cheap alcohol swabs right near by. Many also come with the ability to adjust the strength of your poke - I can see the model in this picture does as well - so those with more calloused fingers can up the strength of the poke for an easier time. Perfect for re-use for anyone who wants to consecrate runes in blood.

Aside from daily empowerment and RTRs Here I will give you a sermon from one of the HPS

Giving energy to The Powers of Hell as a sign of
gratitude
There are many times we are blessed by Satan. It is very important that we show
our gratitude and acknowledge his gifts. For a Thanksgiving Ritual, this is a way to
show appreciation, but the best way is to do some actual work for the Powers of
Hell. When one is new, the Powers of Hell will often work on your behalf and help
you. The entire foundation of True Satanism is that Satan helps us and gives us
the knowledge to where we can become independent and to help ourselves.
Whenever one petitions the Powers of Hell, one draws off of their energies. The
entire focus here is one should be sing one’s own energies as soon as one is able
to.
Giving a Demon/ess something in return; if one is not yet spiritually powerful
enough and needs assistance from a Demon/ess, “something in return” means
actually working for the advancement of Satanism. Working against the enemies
of Satan, such as noted in the Hell’s Army website:
http://web.archive.org/web/20131030150215/http://fight4satan666.webs.com/i
ndex.htm
Work to destroy the enemy and do this effectively. Educate people to the truth,
but do this safely and safely is effectively. This can be done online, where you can
reach thousands. Working offline, you can put anti-Christian tracts in bibles,
Christian books in libraries and such; wherever they will be seen and read. The
enemy leaves Christian tracts all over the place and consistently. Be discreet,
work quietly and counter them. Practical work is what the Powers of Hell need
from us, not just verbal gibberish- talking the talk, but doing little or nothing to
actually show appreciation and thanks. Talk is cheap, whether it is used in ritual
or otherwise. SHOW your appreciation by devoting your time and energy when
and where you can to destroy the enemy and to advance Satanism.
Lastly- one of the most important things you can give the Powers of Hell is your
energy. If you have energy to spare, ask for Satan to send a Demon/ess to take
the energy and to deliver it where the Powers of Hell need it. This also includes if
you are ever overcharged with energy. Establish a relationship with a Demon/ess
and call upon him/her to take any excess energy and deliver it to the Powers of
Hell. This is even more serious if you have a coven. Your Patron Demon/ess can

take any energy that is left over and deliver it. This is a very important gesture of
gratitude.
Satan wants our efforts and our work, for we are at war; not idle chit-chat or
meaningless talk. Everyone should know what to “give a Demon in return.” Offer
your services and hard work, NOT trinkets, food, or other worthless junk. Work
where you are able to, build your powers through consistent meditation, and
strive for independence to where you can make your own desires manifest in
reality on your own. If you are in doubt concerning what to do or how to work,
focus on Satan and ask him in your mind. Be aware and open, and you will receive signs.

Giving energy to Satan and Lilith by HPS Maxine
Satan and Lilith wanted me to post this, as it is very important. Energy is needed
for a very important purpose. This is not time sensitive, but the sooner the better
to do this. Just raise your energies and then ask for Lilith to take them. This can
even be done more than once, but always remember, never drain yourself, do
NOT give any energy if you are even mildly ill or overly tired. Covens are strongly
encouraged to perform an energy raising working to offer to the Powers of Hell.
The energies needed are so-called "white magic" in the way of being positive,
protective energies. If you are new, you can also do this. Before your working [this
does not have to be formal in any way- no ceremony is needed unless you choose
to do this], just focus on Satan and Lilith and they will respond.
For those who are new and/or unfamiliar with this kind of working, doing physical
yoga, reciting mantras, breathing exercises to raise your energies, absorbing light
energy and also the Sun... (see sermon below) there are many different ways to
achieve the energy buzz. Once you have the heightened energy, call upon Lilith to
take the energy.

princeamon said:

How to build a fast track relationship with Satan by HP cobra -

Can be found in the important articles by jos ministries section

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=44301

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back