Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Crazy facts about Saudi arabia.

Satanfire666

1- being gay or lesbian is illegal، but changing genders is allowed in few cases.

2- being feminist or human right activist is illigal and considred extreminist.

3- All forms of political opposition are prohibited and considered terrorism, even if they are moderate opposition.

4- Any form of stirring up controversy on social media can cause you to be summoned to the prosecution office.

5- The law is lenient with princes and royal advisors, except in rare cases, such as their commission of major crimes or treason.

6- If an armed thief infiltrates your house in the middle of the night and you kill him, then the law may consider you a murderer and you may be imprisoned.

7- The saudi police and intelligence services have the right to search your home without prior permission.

8- Saudi police may use violence, torture and obscene words.

9- many poor saudi women turn into whores and get drunk and gang banged by many men to get more money and attention.

10- most Saudi woman who enters into an emotional relationship with a man will be surprised that he only wants sex, then he blackmails her and threatens to publish her nude photos.

11. Hooking up is so hard here.. Ask me about it :lol:

12- Because of the backward laws, many Saudi women are turning to the extremist feminist movements that hate men, and this is very negative.

13- some families in saudi arabia are more open minded that they act like westren people.

14- Sometimes the arrests are ordered by the Public Prosecution Office, but other times the arrest warrants are issued by the royal palace

15- The king is the highest authority in the state, and objecting to his orders or opinions would be tantamount to objecting to God. Anyone who opposes the king will be imprisoned or executed.

16- When we had a Corona lockdown in Saudi Arabia, the government threatened a fine of ten thousand Saudi riyals for anyone who goes outside the home.

17- Most Saudis do not allow their sisters, mothers, daughters, aunts, aunts, grandmothers, or wives to reveal their faces in front of strangers, but a lot of Saudis are open minded and leave the freedom for women to wear what they want.

18- incest and Cuckoldism exist in ksa.... There are no Accurate numbers but they exist... Beliave me i know.

19- Violating women is illegal in Saudi Arabia, but this provision is very weak and not enforced and will not do much to the crisis.

20- Resisting saudi laws and social regulations will lead to arresting you by the police then you end up in a psychiatric hospital, where they give you the worst medicine you could ever imagine, or you will go to prison.

21- Disobeying parental orders is illegal and you may be imprisoned for it.

22- Atheism and converting to religions other than Islam is considered extremism in Saudi Arabia, and if you are discovered you will be imprisoned or executed by the sword (you will be lucky if the judge sentenced you to prison..lol) ofcourse, foreigners who work in Saudi Arabia as expatriates or residents are excluded from this statement.

23- Magic, sorcery, divination, reading horoscopes, astrology, and dealing with demons in Saudi Arabia are illegal and punishable by beheading with a sword، Even angelic magic and ritual magic such as the writings of Alisteir Crowley or Anton Lavey are forbidden.

24- women started driving in saudi arabia in 2018....this fact in itself is a crime aginst humanity.

25- Carrying arms, fighting, and rebelling against the Saudi government is illegal and carries the death penalty.

26- There are special prisons in Saudi Arabia dedicated to political opponents, much like the gulags in the Soviet Union.

27- if your a saudi... writing the wrong tweet in twitter could get you into a gulag.

28- Most of the military coups in Saudi Arabia fail because the government uses Jewish Kabbalah and the energy of the black cube (the Kaaba), the king himself have a lot of Kabbalistic sorcerers working by his side showing him what is the best astrological times to give orders. Making it one of the strongest dictatorships in 21st centurey.

Like I said in another post you have serious balls to post from there. I knew alot of that stuff in general but others...just wow. And about your relative bte. Good riddance. I don't imagine you miss him for what he did to you. Maybe move to Lebanon or Jordan? Its not the most stable there but I'm pretty sure the laws are more lenient. Although I heard from extended fam during protests there was no power for like ever. Idk how its goin there now atm.. My grandpa was born in Tyre. Epic country out there. You should go off grid there and live in the mountains or a farm.

Your country sounds scary af.

Most of us are aware of this shit and sharia law however it’s a good post for newbies or people that don’t know thanks for sharing

6- If an armed thief infiltrates your house in the middle of the night and you kill him, then the law may consider you a murderer and you may be imprisoned.

7- The saudi police and intelligence services have the right to search your home without prior permission

this also happens in Italy.

even if Italy is a "free" country.

Apart from this ugly similitude, I can only imagine how difficult it is to live in Saudi Arabia.

you are very brave brother, always protect yourself

This is why I hate the monarchy and love the French Revolution.

There is nothing "Kingly" about this so called "King". That is just a tyrant and nothing else.

I hope you are using Tor to get in here. Download the TOR browser and use it to get in the forums. You need to take safety precautions. While this would not be necessary in some countries, it is necessary in most Arabic ones. On the Tor settings, use "Connect with a Bridge" in order to connect anonymously and safely.

Years ago, I had a friend from Saudi Arabia, which we talked if anything twice a year or so. He was a very good person, and also, very rich, because he served in the high military branch in Saudi Arabia. He was a kind individual. Very freedom oriented. Being in the military was only a means for him to support his family due to the vast rewards. Never beat his wife or anything like that.

The other time he told me one of his family members was going to get stoned because she was suspected on adultery. She knew she never did that but she was going to get stoned anyway and there was nothing they could do. Nobody could change that because it was like local village custom. According to his claims even telling cops was only going to either be ignored or a slap on the wrist.

Because he felt like he was going to die in Saudi Arabia, and was a natural rebellion person, but also thought this was all very wrong, he took vacations in Europe because he felt like his mind was going to collapse. He told me similar stories about Saudi Arabia and worse than these. I therefore understood firsthand about the evil of Islam and where this leads a society. He was also Anti-Islamic but hid this in his home nation to avoid being killed or destroyed.

And imagine, Saudi Arabia is a generally progressive place and a rich place. The same goes for the United Arab Emirates. Both of these are advanced. Iraq and Iran were also very very advanced socially, the moment they were breaking out of Islam, the enemy triggered invasions and wars on them, until they were flattened by the invasion of the United States. Syria is also a country with a lot of capacity of development but people are being tortured there through proxy wars for Israel, so they cannot advance.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is nothing "Kingly" about this so called "King". That is just a tyrant and nothing else.

I hope you are using Tor to get in here. Download the TOR browser and use it to get in the forums. You need to take safety precautions. While this would not be necessary in some countries, it is necessary in most Arabic ones. On the Tor settings, use "Connect with a Bridge" in order to connect anonymously and safely.

Years ago, I had a friend from Saudi Arabia, which we talked if anything twice a year or so. He was a very good person, and also, very rich, because he served in the high military branch in Saudi Arabia. He was a kind individual. Very freedom oriented. Being in the military was only a means for him to support his family due to the vast rewards. Never beat his wife or anything like that.

The other time he told me one of his family members was going to get stoned because she was suspected on adultery. She knew she never did that but she was going to get stoned anyway and there was nothing they could do. Nobody could change that because it was like local village custom. According to his claims even telling cops was only going to either be ignored or a slap on the wrist.

Because he felt like he was going to die in Saudi Arabia, and was a natural rebellion person, but also thought this was all very wrong, he took vacations in Europe because he felt like his mind was going to collapse. He told me similar stories about Saudi Arabia and worse than these. I therefore understood firsthand about the evil of Islam and where this leads a society. He was also Anti-Islamic but hid this in his home nation to avoid being killed or destroyed.

And imagine, Saudi Arabia is a generally progressive place and a rich place. The same goes for the United Arab Emirates. Both of these are advanced. Iraq and Iran were also very very advanced socially, the moment they were breaking out of Islam, the enemy triggered invasions and wars on them, until they were flattened by the invasion of the United States. Syria is also a country with a lot of capacity of development but people are being tortured there through proxy wars for Israel, so they cannot advance.

I read that Saddam Hussein tried to rebuild Ancient Babylon. He thought he was the reincarnation of Nebuchadrezzar. Also that the war on Iran was because he wasn’t going to sell Iranian oil in USD. The only reason why the USA is allied with Saudi Arabia is because they agreed to sell their oil in USD.

Some points here are hilarious in a dark humor sense ,especially that point about women getting gangbanged for money and "attention ". I reread it so i could catch that the sentence did contain the word "attention " in it.

Cowboy123 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I read that Saddam Hussein tried to rebuild Ancient Babylon. He thought he was the reincarnation of Nebuchadrezzar. Also that the war on Iran was because he wasn’t going to sell Iranian oil in USD. The only reason why the USA is allied with Saudi Arabia is because they agreed to sell their oil in USD.

There is an old video in youtube about saddam hussein giving a speech to his militiry leaders, ans he said that king fahad and hosny mubarak refused to attack israel.

Are you making sure you're totally safe?
Are you using a Tor Bridge or anything to protect your online activity?

Don't use the computer, it's big, it's difficult to hide.
Go with the phone.
I know that soldiers can even pat you down, so when you're outside try not to bring the phone with you.
You may also buy a second one, if you can pay for it.

You're smarter than them, indeed you're here, so trust Satan and trust yourself, and build also an aura of protection to help yourself out.
Be the sheep when it's time to act, but always be the Goat in your soul.

Shit Arabia sounds like 1984...but in a modern key. But this is not 1984, the rebellion is real, we are real, and we are not alone. We've never been.
Just be smart, and stay safe.

You'll do good. Your family as well.
Blessings to you.

Hail Satan!

Satanic Path said:
Are you making sure you're totally safe?
Are you using a Tor Bridge or anything to protect your online activity?

Don't use the computer, it's big, it's difficult to hide.
Go with the phone.
I know that soldiers can even pat you down, so when you're outside try not to bring the phone with you.
You may also buy a second one, if you can pay for it.

You're smarter than them, indeed you're here, so trust Satan and trust yourself, and build also an aura of protection to help yourself out.
Be the sheep when it's time to act, but always be the Goat in your soul.

Shit Arabia sounds like 1984...but in a modern key. But this is not 1984, the rebellion is real, we are real, and we are not alone. We've never been.
Just be smart, and stay safe.

You'll do good. Your family as well.
Blessings to you.

Hail Satan!

Thanks i use thurs and fehu rune for aura of protection and vpn and i may use hp hooded cobra' advice above.

I thought the Canadian government was getting tight..

May Satan guide and protect you in trying times !

On one hand you have the UAE send their Mars probe and with success. At the same time this area has one of the worst living conditions on the world.

Gentiles are trying to break from this grasp of the enemy. The RTRs will make for more regular people to want a change and then that's when the enemys power in these places collapses when they don't have the support anymore not just from Gentiles but the enemy's spiritual defense, including for this so called "king", will be gone thanks to the RTRs.

As in many Moslem countries there is a twist when it comes to Male Homosex. One must be discrete but Pederasty, adult man with teenage unmarried boy is fully part of the culture. The man must be married and a Top, the boy must be a Bottom. This is not considered "Gay", the man keeps his manhood because it is a power trip. The adults who get thrown off buildings or beheaded are caught on the bottom or being too effeminate. I have read accounts where visitors will be swarmed by teenage boys looking for a hookup. I would not call it prostitution, they are horny at that age and have no access to females, of course gifts are appreciated. I am not pushing any agenda, just trying to give some info. It is like Ancient Greece. I know this subject is a bomb, even here where we are supposed to be open-minded.

Another crazy fact about Saudi:

I've seen a lot of rich Saudi and other Gulf state men who attend university at the biggest party schools in the USA (USC, ASU, UM, Penn State, etc),

and

they pay people to do their homework, they buy a lot of cocaine and other drugs, they get gold plated cars, and they drop 10's of thousands of dollars at the clubs every weekend, and consume large amounts of liquor. (They think its the "American Experience")

They told me they have servants (from other poor Muslim countries) back at home who do all of their chores, they can also use them for sex and pleasure, and theres nothing they can do about it because their family has possession of their passports. And to them, family includes almost all distant cousins.

Its a similar pattern with other Gulf muslim countries like Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, etc. The jewish universities gladly accept their foreign $ full tuition, they do something similar with rich Chinese foreigners as well.

Satanfire666 can you confirm this is true?

hailourtruegod said:
On one hand you have the UAE send their Mars probe and with success. At the same time this area has one of the worst living conditions on the world.

Gentiles are trying to break from this grasp of the enemy. The RTRs will make for more regular people to want a change and then that's when the enemys power in these places collapses when they don't have the support anymore not just from Gentiles but the enemy's spiritual defense, including for this so called "king", will be gone thanks to the RTRs.

UAE are just the one of the financiers of the Mars probe with their Bush/Clinton/Blair/Cheney oil jewish blood money, I doubt they were managing the operational success of the Probe itself. They pay people to do that. They are the "sponsors" who get the good publicity.

I also hear that the living conditions in UAE and other Gulf Muslim states are mostly bad due to their exploitation of foreign guest workers from poorer Muslim countries like Bangladesh, Indonesia, etc. The citizens have very high living standards in terms of materiality. Their spiritual living standards, on the other hand, are highly lacking

SS66610888 said:

7- The saudi police and intelligence services have the right to search your home without prior permission

this also happens in Italy.

even if Italy is a "free" country.

Apart from this ugly similitude, I can only imagine how difficult it is to live in Saudi Arabia.

you are very brave brother, always protect yourself
Italy has had the left for almost 10 years now...no wonder this shits happen. I'm sure you heard a lot of stories about it. I hope one days this cicle of shitty politicians ends here in Italy.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Yes but French Revolution was Jewish, Jews admit it even in Protocols of Zion Elders. But yes, who love modern monarchy, all European monarchs are Christian shitholes who do not nothing to stop anti white agenda. But old pagan monarchs were good.

Can someone pleas explain me how Christian monarchy and feudalism were bind with jews?

Kurat said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Yes but French Revolution was Jewish, Jews admit it even in Protocols of Zion Elders. But yes, who love modern monarchy, all European monarchs are Christian shitholes who do not nothing to stop anti white agenda. But old pagan monarchs were good.

Can someone pleas explain me how Christian monarchy and feudalism were bind with jews?
The French Revolution was 666% Satanic. The Jews subverted it with the Jocobin club but with Robespierre defeated it was back at being Satanic even if not as much anti christian.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
Another crazy fact about Saudi:

I've seen a lot of rich Saudi and other Gulf state men who attend university at the biggest party schools in the USA (USC, ASU, UM, Penn State, etc),

and

they pay people to do their homework, they buy a lot of cocaine and other drugs, they get gold plated cars, and they drop 10's of thousands of dollars at the clubs every weekend, and consume large amounts of liquor. (They think its the "American Experience")

They told me they have servants (from other poor Muslim countries) back at home who do all of their chores, they can also use them for sex and pleasure, and theres nothing they can do about it because their family has possession of their passports. And to them, family includes almost all distant cousins.

Its a similar pattern with other Gulf muslim countries like Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, etc. The jewish universities gladly accept their foreign $ full tuition, they do something similar with rich Chinese foreigners as well.

Satanfire666 can you confirm this is true?

Some of the things you said are correct but you can't just hook up with maids in saudi arabia because most of them came from muslim counties like indonisea or ethiopia, and because the maid will report you to the police if they were forced to do that but... There are few cases where the maids themselves are horny and seduce men in the house, there are many stories of asian maids who get pregnant because of that...

Kurat said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

The Revolution would have happened far more peacefully and without half of France being burned. But the jews infiltrated it and turned it far more violent and insane than it was supposed to be, as they go with every protest. After this was concluded and during the chaos, the Jews also were able to buy in politics and seize political offices.

A couple of centuries later is why you have half Paris being Black.

People don’t understand that you can have a revolution without burning everything to the ground and using guillotines. Like mentioned above you may overthrow the parties in power but then Jews will just set up shop again when everything is still collapsed.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Kurat said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

The French Revolution was 666% Satanic. The Jews subverted it with the Jocobin club but with Robespierre defeated it was back at being Satanic even if not as much anti christian.

OK, I did not knew it. Voltaire was Satanist but Robespierre was jew.

On January 4, 2007, Strom was arrested in Greene County, Virginia, on charges of possession of child pornography and witness tampering.[17] The Grand Jury later added the charges of receiving child pornography and of seeking to coerce a 10-year-old into a sexual relationship. At the October 2007 federal trial on charges of "attempting to coerce a 10-year-old girl into a sexual relationship by sending her anonymous gifts, driving past her house and writing lyrics to love songs declaring his desire to marry her", and of witness intimidation, Judge Norman K. Moon threw out both charges due to lack of evidence of witness tampering or solicitation of sex, but added that Strom, then in his early 50s, had engaged in questionable conduct.[18]

At the plea hearing on January 14, 2008, Strom pleaded guilty to one count of possession of child pornography in exchange for the other charges to be dropped, and was held at Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail while awaiting sentencing.[19][20][3][21] He was sentenced to 23 months in prison in April 2008.[3][22][21] Strom told the court before being sentenced that he was "not a pedophile" and was "in fact the precise opposite of what has been characterized in this case,"[3] saying he had been "unwillingly" possessing 10 images of child pornography and that those came from an online forum he had visited which had been "flooded with spam," which included "sleazy, tragic" pictures of children that he deleted. The judge of the case responded: "Mr. Strom, you pled guilty to charges that now you're saying you're innocent. I prefer people plead not guilty than put it on me."[22] Strom was released from prison on September 3, 2008, at which point he resided in Earlysville, Virginia.[23]

Kurat said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

What do you mean bind?

The Christian Monarchs had 1 set of rules for their goyim subjects and another set of rules for their jewish subjects in their kingdom. Jews could charge interest on loans while Christians were forbidden. Hence, why the modern banker is almost always jewish. The Christian Monarchs probably loved having Jews as subjects because they would do all of their dirty work for them if they offered them the right price $ to do it. I can also bet that Jews were not subject to the jurisdiction of the King in other types matters as well due to their privileges granted by the King

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kurat said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

The Revolution would have happened far more peacefully and without half of France being burned. But the jews infiltrated it and turned it far more violent and insane than it was supposed to be, as they go with every protest. After this was concluded and during the chaos, the Jews also were able to buy in politics and seize political offices.

A couple of centuries later is why you have half Paris being Black.
Not very peaceful with Christianity in so much power and with us angry at them.

Satanfire666 said:
Crazy facts about Saudi arabia.
Very interesting, thank you. I would read this kind of facts about all countries all day long. I was specifically interested in reading this kind of numbered different facts about Iran since most people say it is a nasty country and I never understood why, probably from similar reasons like these from Saudi Arabia.

FancyMancy said:
Shadowcat said:
Henu the Great said:
Can confirm that. There are exeptions, but it's very hard to be the "exeptional case" of not being tried when someone invades your home and you hurt or kill the intruders.

I hope this changes in the future. Home invaders and robbers of all sorts deserve hard punishment.

And any law that punishes self defence of life and home is very unnatural and jewish. It is the literal manifestation of "turn the other cheek" disgusting. yes i hope it changes quite soon.
Just like Humans are the only species who has to pay another species repeatedly to live in our "own" home - i.e. rent or death-gauge (mort-gage) - we are the only species who are not "allowed" to protect ourselves, our families, our homes, our own, as well. I think the defence in court is also corrupt - someone said that sometimes, the prosecution and defence work together, like they owe each other one so they will ignore their client and work with and for the opposition worker (prosecution or defence), rather than the client. Plus the prosecution being forceful in asking/demanding questions, interrupting you, angering you so that you make mistakes, etc., and the "judge" enjoying that, and also police questioning being similar. I forgot who it was who said it, but someone on here said that sometimes anger or hatred is a good thing, and that it can save you. When people wake up more and more and become more and more angry with, and hateful of, the jew, then good. The sooner, the better.

Yes - they need to channel that anger and hatred properly, of course; the jew egregore doesn't work with anti-semitic anger and hatred, correct? The Goy is supposed to be placid and com-pliant and loving, and as said above "turning the other cheek". What is it? 2024 being a dangerous year, or the beginning of a dangerous time? I think it would be very exciting to learn that the Goyim are getting more and more angry and hateful against the jew - and a jew said in 1, 2 or 5 years the jwe will be ran-out of America (and that America will then fall). In war, damage happens, but America has been a strong country, and with the southern states, from what I udnerstand, they aren't going to give-up their guns. I have one reference for that, plus general knowledge of it. The reference is -

https://i.imgur.com/mBqFQ70.png[/G]

I am guessing s/he is in the southern states. I don't think New York is like that.
[/quote]

Indeed. The gun culture is much stronger in the southern US. Jew york hates guns, along with alot of other democratic states. some of them require you to even flee your own home leaving any intruders to their own devices. Disgusting. People are waking up more and more. I anxiously await the day when everything of the enemy burns to ash. I think one of the most profound dreams i have had of this was when i saw the BIS bank burning and everything of it falling out of broken charred windows and burned paper money being reduced to ash. I cannot wait till their entire slave system goes under.

The whole idea of us not owning guns and turning the other cheek is for the same reason every book of abrahamic filth tells gentiles that magick is bad...black magick is the spiritual equivalent of a gun and or weapon for riteous revenge and defense. oy vey. we cant have that because then we cannot be subdued. Meanwhile the elites are armed to the teeth and have armed guards at all times. If i recall correctly the BIS bank even has its own fucking army and police force...it is also immune to the laws of man.

Shadowcat said:
FancyMancy said:
Shadowcat said:
And any law that punishes self defence of life and home is very unnatural and jewish. It is the literal manifestation of "turn the other cheek" disgusting. yes i hope it changes quite soon.
Just like Humans are the only species who has to pay another species repeatedly to live in our "own" home - i.e. rent or death-gauge (mort-gage) - we are the only species who are not "allowed" to protect ourselves, our families, our homes, our own, as well. I think the defence in court is also corrupt - someone said that sometimes, the prosecution and defence work together, like they owe each other one so they will ignore their client and work with and for the opposition worker (prosecution or defence), rather than the client. Plus the prosecution being forceful in asking/demanding questions, interrupting you, angering you so that you make mistakes, etc., and the "judge" enjoying that, and also police questioning being similar. I forgot who it was who said it, but someone on here said that sometimes anger or hatred is a good thing, and that it can save you. When people wake up more and more and become more and more angry with, and hateful of, the jew, then good. The sooner, the better.

Yes - they need to channel that anger and hatred properly, of course; the jew egregore doesn't work with anti-semitic anger and hatred, correct? The Goy is supposed to be placid and com-pliant and loving, and as said above "turning the other cheek". What is it? 2024 being a dangerous year, or the beginning of a dangerous time? I think it would be very exciting to learn that the Goyim are getting more and more angry and hateful against the jew - and a jew said in 1, 2 or 5 years the jwe will be ran-out of America (and that America will then fall). In war, damage happens, but America has been a strong country, and with the southern states, from what I udnerstand, they aren't going to give-up their guns. I have one reference for that, plus general knowledge of it. The reference is -

https://i.imgur.com/mBqFQ70.png[/G]

I am guessing s/he is in the southern states. I don't think New York is like that.
[/quote]

Indeed. The gun culture is much stronger in the southern US. Jew york hates guns, along with alot of other democratic states. some of them require you to even flee your own home leaving any intruders to their own devices. Disgusting. People are waking up more and more. I anxiously await the day when everything of the enemy burns to ash. I think one of the most profound dreams i have had of this was when i saw the BIS bank burning and everything of it falling out of broken charred windows and burned paper money being reduced to ash. I cannot wait till their entire slave system goes under.

The whole idea of us not owning guns and turning the other cheek is for the same reason every book of abrahamic filth tells gentiles that magick is bad...black magick is the spiritual equivalent of a gun and or weapon for riteous revenge and defense. oy vey. we cant have that because then we cannot be subdued. Meanwhile the elites are armed to the teeth and have armed guards at all times. If i recall correctly the BIS bank even has its own fucking army and police force...it is also immune to the laws of man.
[/quote]
I saw a video of an American army veteran, who spent 12 years serving. He said the US "govern"ment failed him, because a female trespassed on his/family's property. He told her to get off but she said she didn't have to, and wouldn't leave. She rang the police and lied, saying that he threatened her life with a knife and chased her, despite her being 80 or 90, and lied in court. I can't find it now but I think he got into trouble, and so he said along with a medal which cannot be replaced, he burnt his uniform and the badges on it. I have also heard of the "govern"ment not giving the slightest shit about ex-Army Men who end up homeless.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back