Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Curfew cancelled by court in netherlands

SSinHeartandSoul

The pillar that supports Satans upcoming aeon
For some weeks the dutch citizens were put under a curfew that lasted from 9pm to 4:30 am, There have been many riots because of this and stores have been looted as well (Perfect moment for antifa and blm to show up ofcourse).

While this has been going on a group of people took the government to court over the coronavirus measures and the curfew that had been put into place. The court decided that the curfew was unlawful and had to be abolished instantly, This happened February 16th.

The government of course pulled their magic strings making sure that this would not happen, The court changed their statement, Saying that the government gets more time to make a decision on what to do before the curfew would be abolished.

https://tulsaworld.com/news/world/d...cle_8e2e2ce6-1615-5576-bb3f-e65004a72ef0.html

People are pissed it doesn't matter if they are left wing or right wing everyone has enough of their so called masters, This was a big win, This showed that even the little guy still has a voice, So be prepared to see more of this.

Definitely an RTR win if you ask me!

It was almost immediately reinstated, the curfew that is...

How did you miss that?

Meteor said:
I've been wondering, what exactly is the problem with a curfew like this? Similarly, what is the point of the curfew? What do people even go outside for between 21:00 and 4:30, other than partying, which I think was already banned anyway? Why implement a curfew on top of that?

I apologise for asking a stupid question, but I'm curious what people's thoughts on it are. I'm struggling to see why it was implemented, or why it's a problem. It just seems so arbitrary and irrelevant.

It’s because people were still hanging out together outside, in small groups of friends at night, specifically mostly young people and teens, because they need this sort of social interaction to develop into healthy adults. Also people ignored the rules against partying and went outside at night to meet up, or say, young people went to meet their boyfriends/girlfriends at night to give each other company, etc.

They come up with bullshit excuses like the covid is spreading because of this, so they want people to stay inside at night to prevent as little interaction as possible between people.

There’s no purpose to it in reality, it doesn’t limit any spread of anything, it’s purely a measure of control. Scientifically it has no meaning what so ever. Same as wearing shit masks that everyone is forced to wear in the Netherlands now.

Earlier last year at the beginning of the emergence of covid they had the opposite policy, saying that letting the public wear masks is likely to increase the spread significantly because people do not know how to use them and will instead be more likely to infect themselves by wrongly using a mask (I could explain it in more detail the science behind this, but it’s lengthy so I’ll omit it for now).

Dutch government is simply acting like the perfect jew lackeys with no backbone at all. They are some of the weakest and most pathetic politicians you’ll find anywhere in the world. It’s unbelievably pathetic.

They’ve got other retarded policies going on now, such as all stores not providing essential life necessities are closed indefinitely and have been closed for 2 months now. Only like the supermarket as well as stores selling food stuffs are open now.

Clothing stores, small businesses, stores selling general things for in and around the house, etc, are all closed, first until the February, but then they extended it till March 3rd, and who knows what they will do when March comes along.

It is possible to purchase things from certain stores online and then let it get delivered or go there to pick it up, so some stores are partially functioning again now, but small businesses and things like clothing stores or stores that sell primarily things or decorative nature cannot function that way, they are completely abandoned by the government.

Many people have lost their jobs over this too, but I haven’t been able to find exact numbers on this yet when looking into it.

The economic impact of this is completely insane. Especially for the Netherlands which is already a very economically fragile nation barely hanging on by a thread.

Meteor said:
I've been wondering, what exactly is the problem with a curfew like this? Similarly, what is the point of the curfew? What do people even go outside for between 21:00 and 4:30, other than partying, which I think was already banned anyway? Why implement a curfew on top of that?

I apologise for asking a stupid question, but I'm curious what people's thoughts on it are. I'm struggling to see why it was implemented, or why it's a problem. It just seems so arbitrary and irrelevant.

Say you go to someone's house and they are an hour away. You now have to leave their house no later then 8 PM or you have to spend the night. How ludacris is that?

Meteor said:
I've been wondering, what exactly is the problem with a curfew like this?
Why should the state even have the right to dictate the movement of people?

What do people even go outside for between 21:00 and 4:30, other than partying,

1. It’s none of your business why I’m going out between 21:00 and 4:30 so these next points shouldn’t even be necessary.

2. I do not buy or sell drugs. I’m not up to no good. I can go where I please whenever I please. I am a natural human with bodily autonomyS You do not have the right to rule over my body and it’s movements . That’s called slavery (serfdom).

3. It’s too cold in recent weeks to do this, but I personally will sometimes go out on nice walk between these hours. No cars or people out. It’s very peaceful and relaxing.

Similarly, what is the point of the curfew?
Good question. The excuse is Jewvid-19 but it’s really just the (((Nobility))) wanting to exercise and show their power and control over you (goy).

I apologise for asking a stupid question,
*apologize

but I'm curious what people's thoughts on it are. I'm struggling to see why it was implemented, or why it's a problem. It just seems so arbitrary and irrelevant.
See the above text.

From a human rights perspective, psychological perspective, and basically every other perspective, curfews are a negative thing. They hardly happened in WW2 and were only done on bombing raids. There is no actual longterm solution to a curfew. Many are going insane from this, and the damages on all levels of society is untold.

This is dehumanizing humans to not allow them to be humans. This is a level one case which they do now, to promote more inhuman practices in the future. Financially this also destroys humans, small businesses, families, everyone.

From the perspective of emotional, mental, and general engineering of humans and subversion of rights, this is the greatest offense that has happened in centuries.

From the medical perspective [from which nobody is allowed to question] this happens to stop a virus that has an average of deaths at 70+ years old people, which only die with underlying health conditions. The death toll is very little. One could go on and on. Anyone who has been reading the facts understands it's an overblown situation, for other purposes.

Those who want to be the "Good Boy Goy" will accept this but they fundamentally understand, and experience the negativity and destruction these things bring firsthand.

All this insanity is reshaping mankind in the worst fashion. Little to nothing of this has to do with any "virus". The practices here are of a different agenda.

VoiceofEnki said:
Meteor said:

There’s no purpose to it in reality, it doesn’t limit any spread of anything, it’s purely a measure of control. Scientifically it has no meaning what so ever. Same as wearing shit masks that everyone is forced to wear in the Netherlands now.

Earlier last year at the beginning of the emergence of covid they had the opposite policy, saying that letting the public wear masks is likely to increase the spread significantly because people do not know how to use them and will instead be more likely to infect themselves by wrongly using a mask (I could explain it in more detail the science behind this, but it’s lengthy so I’ll omit it for now).

Dutch government is simply acting like the perfect jew lackeys with no backbone at all. They are some of the weakest and most pathetic politicians you’ll find anywhere in the world. It’s unbelievably pathetic.

They’ve got other retarded policies going on now, such as all stores not providing essential life necessities are closed indefinitely and have been closed for 2 months now. Only like the supermarket as well as stores selling food stuffs are open now.

Clothing stores, small businesses, stores selling general things for in and around the house, etc, are all closed, first until the February, but then they extended it till March 3rd, and who knows what they will do when March comes along.

It is possible to purchase things from certain stores online and then let it get delivered or go there to pick it up, so some stores are partially functioning again now, but small businesses and things like clothing stores or stores that sell primarily things or decorative nature cannot function that way, they are completely abandoned by the government.

Many people have lost their jobs over this too, but I haven’t been able to find exact numbers on this yet when looking into it.

The economic impact of this is completely insane. Especially for the Netherlands which is already a very economically fragile nation barely hanging on by a thread.
I think it's safe to say now, that since 2012 we've been in a state of perpetually dragged on economic crisis. First the banks collapsed, then faillisment of some big companies, driving the unemployment up further, then more and more small businesses failing because they cannot compete with the big businesses, whom always outsource and manufacter their products elsewhere, because a factory in the NL is too expensive because of taxes.
Then we had the influx of refugees.
And as always, also many polish people that come here to work. Taking jobs away from the native people as well. The economy in Poland isn't great either. And from what I've heard is that they tend to take jobs that most dutch people might not take anyway, such as what a butcher does.
There is still the drive for the dutch person to study further and reach higher but since 2012 all the study costs were not supported by the state anymore, but have to come out of ones own pocket.
They did up the minimum wage a few years ago. At first you'd get a full minimum wage when you were 24 or 25, before that it was always less. But they made it so that you'd get full minimum wage at age 21 now I think. Something like that.
Of course inflation and whatnot doesn't cover costs.
As well as the rise of taxes from 19 to 21% on everything. And from 6 to 9 on foods. Female hygiene products (for the time of the month) excluded I think, I forgot what they decided on those. They wanted to bump those up to 21% as well instead of 6%.

It is not that the influx of refugees has stopped, but I came to realize today, that many other european people have been coming to the NL because it seems better than their own place.
But there are also thousands of dutch people leaving because they are so sick of this country. I can't say that I disagree there.

Also on the news it said they want to build a million new homes in the next 10 years.
Where?! There is no place left. If you start to cut now, you're cutting in our food supply or whatever ridiculously little is left of our nature zones!
We can't do this! NL is FULL!

==
As for the mask situation. It was on television. They came out and straight up said. 'we dont have enough masks for everyone thats why we lied about them being ineffecive'.
And now have you seen how cheap they are? I bought 10 throw away masks when they came available for 5 euro. Now you can buy 50 for the same price or less.
Not that they fit me well so I don't use them anyway.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
From a human rights perspective, psychological perspective, and basically every other perspective, curfews are a negative thing. They hardly happened in WW2 and were only done on bombing raids. There is no actual longterm solution to a curfew. Many are going insane from this, and the damages on all levels of society is untold.

This is dehumanizing humans to not allow them to be humans. This is a level one case which they do now, to promote more inhuman practices in the future. Financially this also destroys humans, small businesses, families, everyone.

From the perspective of emotional, mental, and general engineering of humans and subversion of rights, this is the greatest offense that has happened in centuries.

From the medical perspective [from which nobody is allowed to question] this happens to stop a virus that has an average of deaths at 70+ years old people, which only die with underlying health conditions. The death toll is very little. One could go on and on. Anyone who has been reading the facts understands it's an overblown situation, for other purposes.

Those who want to be the "Good Boy Goy" will accept this but they fundamentally understand, and experience the negativity and destruction these things bring firsthand.

All this insanity is reshaping mankind in the worst fashion. Little to nothing of this has to do with any "virus". The practices here are of a different agenda.
The curfew is ridiculous. There have been a few other things that have happened, that we might not have seen upfrot about the situation here.

Like Voice of Enki said, the economy is hanging on by a thread, he's right. Many people are struggling. This morning I heard that Miss Etam and another big company (something to do with jeans or trousers I think) filed for faillisement.

Back when the greece situation happened, they borrowed a lot of money from our banks. But instead of making them pay back every penny, even without interest the EU said, nah you can have it. This was in 2012. The banks, pretty much ALL banks of the NL have had to reply on state support to continue excisting.
Those banks are responsible for our money. Basicly they've been stealing from the dutch citizen.
Now with this crisis, they set up a fund for things like this, and they also wanted for the dutch to pay up for everything again.

Rutte is playing the 'good boy' of the class. He shouldn't even have been the third term president were it not for (((Some))) rigging the entire thing. And telling lies, taking on standpoints from the opposition to subvert and gain people or pull people back to (((Their))) side.

I want to leave this place.
This place that is whoring itself out to everyone.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Similarly, what is the point of the curfew?
Good question. The excuse is Jewvid-19 but it’s really just the (((Nobility))) wanting to exercise and show their power and control over you (goy).

You shouldn't be speaking about things that you do not know. Voice of Enki is speaking about our parliament. And I have no other word to say than that they're weaklings. How he expressed it, pretty much sums it all up.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
For some weeks the dutch citizens were put under a curfew that lasted from 9pm to 4:30 am, There have been many riots because of this and stores have been looted as well (Perfect moment for antifa and blm to show up ofcourse).

While this has been going on a group of people took the government to court over the coronavirus measures and the curfew that had been put into place. The court decided that the curfew was unlawful and had to be abolished instantly, This happened February 16th.

The government of course pulled their magic strings making sure that this would not happen, The court changed their statement, Saying that the government gets more time to make a decision on what to do before the curfew would be abolished.

https://tulsaworld.com/news/world/d...cle_8e2e2ce6-1615-5576-bb3f-e65004a72ef0.html

People are pissed it doesn't matter if they are left wing or right wing everyone has enough of their so called masters, This was a big win, This showed that even the little guy still has a voice, So be prepared to see more of this.

Definitely an RTR win if you ask me!

I wanted to add further.. someone went in 'hoger beroep' after which the court judge ruled the curfew has to stay up until that part of the trial has been ruled.
'hoger beroep' is when a decision has been made, but the defendend of said issue does not agree and wants to get it looked at again.
If a criminal goes in 'higher beroep' he also risks getting a higher sentence.
And if I am correct, it does not go before a normal judge, but a judger higher up on the chain. This means that the decision may be overturned.
But there is a law that states that once a decision has been made on something that went in 'hoger beroep' it may not be brought for the judge again.

So its time for more RTR. And even if the next one would say that the curfew stays, more riots will ensue anyway.
Can't say I blame them. I might be tempted to go for a midnight walk myself.

Also some people have been fined for being on the streets after said time, because it was a matter of minutes or hours before it had been announced that they went in 'hoger beroep' and not everyone got the memo.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
You shouldn't be speaking about things that you do not know. Voice of Enki is speaking about our parliament. And I have no other word to say than that they're weaklings. How he expressed it, pretty much sums it all up.

I was using nobility in a satirical way since the enemy thinks they are the rulers and we are the peasants.

First off sorry for the late reaction... I didn't even notice that people had commented on my post :? i wish that i would get a notification when someone would comment.

Meteor said:

Like other said its just the jews showing off their power and to de-moralizing the goyim, But the thing that no one talked about is the timing of this curfew. Isn't it weird that they instate a curfew in the winter when almost everyone is at home at this time anyway?

This is just to make the people get used to the curfew, Because they know that when its spring or summer the days will last longer, And trust me if i say that no one wants to sit inside when its still light outside. People will feel like little children if they are suddenly told to stay in their room when they don't want to.

So to prevent people from lashing out to the government they started this early, They hope that people will be good slaves and stay in their homes even tough they are usually still outside doing their thing. This would be impossible to do when they instated to curfew around the spring or summer.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
I think it's safe to say now, that since 2012 we've been in a state of perpetually dragged on economic crisis. First the banks collapsed, then faillisment of some big companies, driving the unemployment up further, then more and more small businesses failing because they cannot compete with the big businesses, whom always outsource and manufacter their products elsewhere, because a factory in the NL is too expensive because of taxes.

Every western country has the same problems in that regard, All money has to go to china, This is why capitalism is invented. Give everything and everyone a price tag, So you can manipulate everything and everyone.

VoiceofEnki said:

There are about 2 million business owners etc. And most of them are in a pinch, So its very much possible that in the coming year about 1 million people will lose their job. The farming industry is still under pressure as well, So who knows how long the food chain will hold up (NL is (Soon to be was) one of the leading export when it comes to agriculture).

Things keep spiraling downwards but there are still so many ppl that can't see it, The only thing they see is that there is still food in the supermarkets so everything is good right? A year ago i started a pantry but there are people that i know that call me crazy for having one, Apparently its weird to take care of yourself? Funny thing is is that those ppl know that the economy is collapsing but they are still to ignorant to do anything to protect themselves.

Henu the Great said:
It was almost immediately reinstated, the curfew that is...

How did you miss that?

I know that's why said this:
the government gets more time to make a decision on what to do before the curfew would be abolished.

Maybe i should have written it down a bit differently, But since English is not my first language its a bit hard for me.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
First off sorry for the late reaction... I didn't even notice that people had commented on my post :? i wish that i would get a notification when someone would comment.
You can subscribe or bookmark a topic, and you will be notified when someone posts in such topic.

Henu the Great said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:
You can subscribe or bookmark a topic, and you will be notified when someone posts in such topic.

it says you can but Ive never been able to do that.

The logical conclusion any normal leadership should have after they see a virus is not a killer virus as claimed, is to let life continue.

People die from the flu, many die from depression, others are suiciding desperate due to covid, others are killing their husbands and wives in their houses, millions will die from hunger and unemployment if this continues.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

Actually.. No. I wasnt talking about 'just china' and no not all money goes there. If it would have, people wouldnt be struggling so much over there.
Although most of the money probably ends up in the pocket of a businesss owner, it also has to do with the valuta value of one coin opposing another.
If labor costs only 2 dollar (lets say theyd get 10 of x coin they have) itd be 'cheap'. Then you have the resources, which do not have to come from that far, perhaps, reducing shipping costs and since china is so big there is probably no import tax either.
Also, in comparison, things like food etc are dependent on their own currency. So things that would cost us 2 bucks would probably, in their money, but translated back into ours, at about 20 cents or so.

This is probably the reason why they say at those donation funds, if you give us 2 eur we can feed this child and children like him/her for a month.
Thats only speculation though.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The logical conclusion any normal leadership should have after they see a virus is not a killer virus as claimed, is to let life continue.

People die from the flu, many die from depression, others are suiciding desperate due to covid, others are killing their husbands and wives in their houses, millions will die from hunger and unemployment if this continues.

Mhm. They say a 'third wave' is coming but everyone stays at home. Its impossible for a third wave to come.

Also what I heard from a business owner, the money thats been handed out to businesses to pay their staff is not nearly enough for them, it basicly only covers for groceries, what Ive heard. Not even the rent.

Also I was out looking for a job the other day and I heard that there were about 50 applicants for the job I applied to. This is not the first time Im hearing this either.
With the influx of so many people 'because it is better here' and all the businesses collapsing, itll be very very hard to secure a job in the future.

If the chance of landing one right now is already at 2% ...

Lunar Dance 666 said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:

Actually.. No. I wasnt talking about 'just china' and no not all money goes there. If it would have, people wouldnt be struggling so much over there.
Although most of the money probably ends up in the pocket of a businesss owner, it also has to do with the valuta value of one coin opposing another.
If labor costs only 2 dollar (lets say theyd get 10 of x coin they have) itd be 'cheap'. Then you have the resources, which do not have to come from that far, perhaps, reducing shipping costs and since china is so big there is probably no import tax either.
Also, in comparison, things like food etc are dependent on their own currency. So things that would cost us 2 bucks would probably, in their money, but translated back into ours, at about 20 cents or so.

This is probably the reason why they say at those donation funds, if you give us 2 eur we can feed this child and children like him/her for a month.
Thats only speculation though.

With import and export, it is usually much cheaper to export things to China than to import them.

I don’t know about the shipping costs, only about the taxes.

But if you import items from china you have to pay relatively high taxes.
However, if you export things to china, you pay way less taxes. On some items, you don’t even have to pay anything, only the shipping costs.

For a container on a ship, from europe to china, you pay 2000€. China is a bit cheaper tho.

I know that because my boss in my company told me to do some research as he wanted to import beer from germany to china. Lol.

Did not work out at all, as you can not sell it there in small volumes.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Henu the Great said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:

it says you can but Ive never been able to do that.
Are you saying this menu does not work for you: https://imgur.com/a/FGnrGrH ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back