Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Targeted outages" in southern winter storm.

Shadowcat

"Targeted outages" in the southern states.
Yeah as if this problem has only hit blacks.
Ohh but every criminal and questionable person has a right to see our address online because we must put others before ourselves...even though we have it just as bad. Meanwhile I'm without heat power and hot water and phone will die soon. Might have to travel a ways just to charge it or else I can't communicate with work on when we open back up. No one cares though cus I'm white. I bet the type of ppl listening to this cunt would deny me and take a darkie in first.

First our borders now our doors..fuck this ignorant dumb bitch. Communism at its finest.

20210216-160357.jpg

These people are deluded. Targeted power outages are happening in Europe now in many places, and in other countries of the world. They always make serious problems and never lose opportunity to do some blame shifting to Whites, because that's a major jewish spell.

Stay strong. Have a huge powerbank in hand. Power outages with this weather are to be expected worldwide. Many strong natural events in many places right now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
These people are deluded. Targeted power outages are happening in Europe now in many places, and in other countries of the world. They always make serious problems and never lose opportunity to do some blame shifting to Whites, because that's a major jewish spell.

Stay strong. Have a huge powerbank in hand. Power outages with this weather are to be expected worldwide. Many strong natural events in many places right now.

It is a jews al time fav. If power isn't on within a day I might travel a ways. Propane tanks are being hoarded as we speak and nothing is open here not even grocery stores. Phone is down to 21 percent. Glad I atleast memorized one of the rtrs and tetra. No telling when power will be on. Anyone else in the southern states in the same predicament: use candles and lots of blankets. Layers goes along way.

If you can get a source of fuel for heat. We were lucky enough to find something that could make us hot food and drinks.

Green Energy is Dumb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQeHG8he9fc

Power outages caused because the wind mills got too cold and couldn't turn anymore. Could anyone have ever predicted that it gets cold sometimes?

Shadowcat said:
Ohh but every criminal and questionable person has a right to see our address online because we must put others before ourselves...even though we have it just as bad. Meanwhile I'm without heat power and hot water and phone will die soon. Might have to travel a ways just to charge it or else I can't communicate with work on when we open back up. No one cares though cus I'm white. I bet the type of ppl listening to this cunt would deny me and take a darkie in first.

First our borders now our doors..fuck this ignorant dumb bitch. Communism at its finest.

Hey Shadowcat, I hope you are ok when you read this. Try charging your phone in your car with the heat on. If you dont have one, dont risk yourself for a phone charge. We will be here when you get back and your work can kiss your butt if they dont understand why they cant get a hold of you. If you must travel for supplies just dont do it at night. Im probably telling you the obvious here, but just stay safe and stay warm.

This is why I wish we could have some kind of contact list. I know it is way too dangerous but when shit like this happens it would be nice to know a few SS nearby that could help. I know Shadowcat could make use of it right now.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Green Energy is Dumb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQeHG8he9fc

Power outages caused because the wind mills got too cold and couldn't turn anymore. Could anyone have ever predicted that it gets cold sometimes?

I know alot of people are complaining here that it wasn't prepared for. Water has almost stopped running so I put a bunch in some pots to filter lol. Meawhile I'm here in candlelight in the dark catching up on writing in my black book ^^

Sarmenti said:
Shadowcat said:

Hey Shadowcat, I hope you are ok when you read this. Try charging your phone in your car with the heat on. If you dont have one, dont risk yourself for a phone charge. We will be here when you get back and your work can kiss your butt if they dont understand why they cant get a hold of you. If you must travel for supplies just dont do it at night. Im probably telling you the obvious here, but just stay safe and stay warm.

This is why I wish we could have some kind of contact list. I know it is way too dangerous but when shit like this happens it would be nice to know a few SS nearby that could help. I know Shadowcat could make use of it right now.

I am good thank you im sure we will get through. thank you for the awesome idea! Can't believe I didn't think of it. Will do when it is light tomarrow. I think I still have the charger for my tom tom so that should do it lol. We got a fire going in here and I've got candles. :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

True, in fact power outages in mongolia and other 2nd world countries like in east europe is everyday thing, especially in winter.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back