Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spot the signs of child sexual exploitation

I spot them everytime I see many Muslims invading Europe which are overwhelmingly male, without a family, and have a religion that tells them that rape and molestation of kids is OK.

But I'll just watch the NHS and try to convince myself that this has nothing to do with it. If I say something BBC News may say that I said something evil about these oppressed minorities.

Because I don't want to offend child molesters and invaders [this would hurt them], I will sit there and tell myself that It's ok if in some places in Britain there are neighborhoods that have Sharia, which includes pederasty as a normal thing. /s

Sarcasm aside this video was raised up in announcement to promote awareness. Many parents are oblivious to the torment their kids may be underdoing.

This was truly distressing and heartbreaking to watch this.. Reminded me of my past...

I hope people get more aware and educated in this matter to protect the children from danger.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention..

HAIL SATAN!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
But I'll just watch the NHS and try to convince myself that this has nothing to do with it. If I say something BBC News may say that I said something evil about these oppressed minorities.

What happened to "Britons never shall be slaves" Cobra? It's a shame what Britain turned itself into. I love Britain, and yet it pains me to see a once great empire turn into an island where you need a loicense to breave, mate. "Oi m8 you got a TV Loicense foh dat libtard propaganda, bruv? Can't be watchin' Boris Johnson fuck up the state of the nation for free, that's a £3,000 fine!"

Aquarius said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gix6pM7WK3E

Pedophiles here in saudi arabia are in high numbers to a dgree that it became a meme.
Anyway in pisslam the punishment of pedophilia is killing the pedo and killing the victim too because both are considred guilty in pisslam.

I personaly had an encounter with a 60 years old pedo when i was 15 years old, and its not a pleasent exeprince at all.

Its happening in France also.

*In Koran ,it's okay to rape male child if you are Jihadist warrior,you can enslave him ,marry him do what ever you want . "written in Koran"

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I spot them everytime I see many Muslims invading Europe which are overwhelmingly male, without a family, and have a religion that tells them that rape and molestation of kids is OK.

Because I don't want to offend child molesters and invaders [this would hurt them], I will sit there and tell myself that It's ok if in some places in Britain there are neighborhoods that have Sharia, which includes pederasty as a normal thing. /s

Sarcasm aside this video was raised up in announcement to promote awareness. Many parents are oblivious to the torment their kids may be underdoing.

Alot of parents are even told by their own children about the abuse and the children are gaslighted by being told they are overreacting or making something up. This seems to happen especially if its a son telling a father. Its like the father is almost ashamed for his own masculinity and sees his son as an extention of himself and so denies the whole issue. Classic narcissistic trait. This is exactly what happened with my ex. He was molested as a child and he resisted the offender and went right away to his dad. Guess what happened. His dad just said "just stay away from him", then turned his back and walked away.

Years later still denied it to his son saying nothing ever happened. Showd him a picture saying look its just my friend.

Involving close family or friends also invokes shame in selfish people who value the overall family image and theirs to the outside world over that of their children. This type of reaction to child molestation should be considered a crime. It not only aids and abeds the pos in going off Scott free to harm other kids, but also denies the useless do-nothing parents' own child any justice at all. Alot of times these types of parents have internalized child molestation as a sort of normal as well because it happed to them or someone else when they were young. My exes grandpa also raped his aunt as a child.

I just watched the first two minutes, but I did not go on with the horror movie.
I stopped harming myself, and this could really worsen my mood.
After hearing these things, I just can't feel "okay".

I may even be made up of titanium, but the idea of this happening somewhere can poison me, it stinks like death.

I mean, one has to feel dirty for certain parents when their children are allowed to wear a fucking lipstick at 4, in public.
And I even saw high-heels at times, on TV as well.
Let's not talk about six years old being turned into trans or going to a pride.
Abuse has many forms.

And I would slap in the face anyone doing that, or much worse.
The thing of being dressed up has been done to me by my abuser, who took his mother's clothes and the put them on me, or even on he himself.
Yes, there is personal involvement.

I'm not saying that children should be covered in shreds...but you can't turn them into victims. The same goes for fools dressing up their dogs like humans...it is the same abuse.

Maybe Astrology can help, if a father can see the placement of Pluto in his child's houses...I mean, you can predict bad things, and BAD PEOPLE.

Sometimes I tell myself that in the case my father had been a Nazi Satanist he might have sensed the danger in that guy before sending me to his home for homework.

And I really think that in the next world people will forget this word/curse.
The term "abuse" will die, and I'm not daydreaming.

Satanfire666 said:
Aquarius said:

Pedophiles here in saudi arabia are in high numbers to a dgree that it became a meme.
Anyway in pisslam the punishment of pedophilia is killing the pedo and killing the victim too because both are considred guilty in pisslam.

I personaly had an encounter with a 60 years old pedo when i was 15 years old, and its not a pleasent exeprince at all.

You are brave as SHIT for posting from there. Please use a VPN for your protection. I know we have arab SS but its not everyday I see one post from where you are.

I'm sorry about your experience. Pedos deserve to be hung. This is one of those few cases I tell someone to curse the asshole to death. Go for it if you can. You just need a picture or something that belongs to him. Although..you imply this was sometime ago. Hopefully you can still picture him in your mind. For ritual purposes ofcouse

Meteor said:
I do hope the situation gets a bit better now that they've left the European Union. I have friends and family there.

Yeah well, we all know the root cause. Blaming the EU is like blaming "those democrats". The US is not a part of the EU, for example, but still has similar problems. We have had the support of the Founding Fathers and their efforts, however, which lessens the impact of some of the rot.

Im happy awareness is being spread, I know a few who have fallen victim.

It causes such horrendous mental issues later in life and all from something can be avoided with a collective rise as a whole in consciousness.

Let the bottom feeders exist until they do not, which will be soon in the Summer of Satan. His spring is coming upon us and I sincerely hope for nothing but affliction to these parasites that call themselves "Man".

Shadowcat said:
Satanfire666 said:
Aquarius said:

You are brave as SHIT for posting from there. Please use a VPN for your protection. I know we have arab SS but its not everyday I see one post from where you are.

I'm sorry about your experience. Pedos deserve to be hung. This is one of those few cases I tell someone to curse the asshole to death. Go for it if you can. You just need a picture or something that belongs to him. Although..you imply this was sometime ago. Hopefully you can still picture him in your mind. For ritual purposes ofcouse

He died of clogged arteries a few years ago because he was so obese... I knew because he is one of my relatives (sadly)

ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What happened to "Britons never shall be slaves" Cobra? It's a shame what Britain turned itself into. I love Britain, and yet it pains me to see a once great empire turn into an island where you need a loicense to breave, mate. "Oi m8 you got a TV Loicense foh dat libtard propaganda, bruv? Can't be watchin' Boris Johnson fuck up the state of the nation for free, that's a £3,000 fine!"
"Britons never, ever, ever shall be slaves" is just christianity saying "We're free from evil, 'god' is good!". As I was doing earlier, I have included in a (many pictures) thread, about (((blm))) having been nominated for a Nobel "peace" prize (which I saw someone else post already) one of those picture being asking how we got from 11th September 2001 attacks to being afraid of muslims.

Meteor said:
I do hope the situation gets a bit better now that they've left the European Union. I have friends and family there.
Businesses are blaming Brexit for shit things happening now. It's as if the jew, who has obeyed its Gentile Masters, doesn't know how to make nice laws to help businesses on its own after it has been ordered to leave its European jewnion club's other laws. In other words, we don't need a jew club to tell us laws; we can make our own laws to help our own people, but the jew refuses to make laws which help us.

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Alot of parents are even told by their own children about the abuse and the children are gaslighted by being told they are overreacting or making something up. This seems to happen especially if its a son telling a father. Its like the father is almost ashamed for his own masculinity and sees his son as an extention of himself and so denies the whole issue. Classic narcissistic trait. This is exactly what happened with my ex. He was molested as a child and he resisted the offender and went right away to his dad. Guess what happened. His dad just said "just stay away from him", then turned his back and walked away.

Years later still denied it to his son saying nothing ever happened. Showd him a picture saying look its just my friend.

Involving close family or friends also invokes shame in selfish people who value the overall family image and theirs to the outside world over that of their children. This type of reaction to child molestation should be considered a crime. It not only aids and abeds the pos in going off Scott free to harm other kids, but also denies the useless do-nothing parents' own child any justice at all. Alot of times these types of parents have internalized child molestation as a sort of normal as well because it happed to them or someone else when they were young. My exes grandpa also raped his aunt as a child.

I totally agree. I find out quite a number of children, especially girl were molested, mostly by their relatives. But when few of have the courage to seek help from their parents. They just say it could not happen and the child is overreacting.

ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Very good Cockney accent STR can you do a Glaswegian :lol: :cool:

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That happened with me. My "father" said it was just a game or just nothing.
He'd been a victim too, so I do not forgive his weakness.
He told me "I've been too, but I was strong, not like you"

Well, his life tells anything except strength.

Reading you is like reading truth.

But all the blame on me, because I stayed quiet for years, and the trauma got bigger and bigger.

Satanic Path said:
Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

But all the blame on me, because I stayed quiet for years, and the trauma got bigger and bigger.

That is fucking awful. What a shit bag. It is not your fault. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with you that made you deserve that. People are sick in the head. I'd recommend doing munka for you and major cleaning for your sacral.

Always is very good to look at these themes, because still there are things that the parents may to clear out and talk about with their kids. Because I in the past was to be with a disgusting person who has not very good intentions with me but thanks satan that nothing serious happened, but I took many years to declared it for my ignorance and fear

We advance very much, but we still have a long way to walk, is good that we help at least make aware

The worst thing you can say to a sexual abuse victim is that "YOU UNDERSTAND". (Unless you are a victim yourself) .If you ever have someone turn to you and open up about their situation. They have come to you for a reason. They have built up enough inside of themselves and trust you enough to want to open up. Please do not say this. As this just makes matters worse. This is a big reason why victims struggle to find help. All because, straight away at the time when the victim goes to open up, the psychologist/shrink. Then turns and says "I UNDERSTAND" . Sexual abuse trauma stays with that person. You can't go into university study books on sexual abuse. And then come out thinking you know how it feels and you have the answers to fix this shit. That is not an understanding.

Sexual abuse has to be one of the most if not the most hardest thing to heal from especially if done to a child. How can someone just do something that damages not just a child's body but their mind and soul and let them be on their way to grow up like that...

The more we do the RTRs the faster all this suffering can stop.

EnkiUK3 said:

"Whae da fohk can a man put mae weight?! Where, I canny put it on da roof, it's dead thin, I canny hold onto the gutter, wae am I meant to do? Yae Andrew, hold it fa five minutes, ya fohkin' wankstain! Whaddafohk are yae talkin' aboot?!"

Shadowcat said:
Satanfire666 said:
Aquarius said:

You don't need the picture or anything of theirs (although it is really helpful and much easier) you simply need the energy to be able to direct this curse into the person's soul try to feel it and visualize the energy going into them when doing the curse. The energy of the abuser is relatively easy to spot if you have been abused or in the person who was abused as a Child, and yes if your advanced enough go for this but remember a death curse takes someone either being really powerful or a lot of effort and time.

If you really have nothing don't know the name energy or anything of the person then you need help from the Gods who most likely will if they haven't punished the person already in the case it's done to a Satanic soul.

EnkiUK3 said:

I'm practicing for my trip to the UK :lol: all I gotta do is imitate that accent, make fun of the Tories, and I'm in.

Shadowcat said:
Satanic Path said:
Shadowcat said:

That is fucking awful. What a shit bag. It is not your fault. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with you that made you deserve that. People are sick in the head. I'd recommend doing munka for you and major cleaning for your sacral.

Of course, and thanks. Magic is going to be my only cure, as these things are best-healed through Satanic means.
I even downloaded a Sister's article about Sacral Yoga, which I really want to do.
I am not hopeless at all, indeed, I am not obsessing over him...I just sometimes close my eyes and see myself in his room or life, "but not as the victim".
I also think that it would be nice to dress up as he did with me, and go to him with a big smile. The rest is a secret.

I'm just sorry for his mother, indeed, I don't want to hurt her by ending him. She was depressed and I really don't want to read about her death in the news, despite her giving birth to a weirdo.

I really want to care about everyone when I need to reach a goal, because my happiness can't compromise other's lives or rights.

But if he's gonna ruin other children, I won't care.
The well-being of the future may require a strict fight to our time being.

Then I do not believe in psychology...I really stopped seeing nowadays medicine as science, but my doctor has a good heart.

But then he came to me all happy about getting the vaccine, and I laughed so bad, and felt sorry.

Hail Satan!

Aquarius said:

I’m glad this was put up, especially for Satanists. The most oblivious and naive parents are 90% Christian, 9% drug addicts or in extremely poor positions. Satanists are thankfully not the type to look away from the filth in the world, already making them better suited as parents. Generally just don’t trust a soul with your kids unless. If something is suspected or has happened, there are very few legal repercussions for these fucks and getting legal justice is extremely rare. Even with evidence often times. The number of people that have been caught is .0001% compared to the 50-70% of females (based off of what I’ve seen and not statistics, it’s often not reported or even realized until adulthood) who have had a traumatic experience as a child. I’m equally as protective over boys.

It takes observation over years to really get a grip on who may potentially be a danger. Religious nut jobs and meth heads are the most obvious, but there are a lot of other types of degenerates that exist. Doctors, CEO’s, people in professions that are jewish dominant. *cough* jews. Never leave your kids alone with a doctor.

ShadowTheRaven said:
EnkiUK3 said:

"Whae da fohk can a man put mae weight?! Where, I canny put it on da roof, it's dead thin, I canny hold onto the gutter, wae am I meant to do? Yae Andrew, hold it fa five minutes, ya fohkin' wankstain! Whaddafohk are yae talkin' aboot?!"

Ha Ha superb STR defo Northern Britain that :lol: :cool:

Brilliant my friend.

ShadowTheRaven said:
EnkiUK3 said:

I'm practicing for my trip to the UK :lol: all I gotta do is imitate that accent, make fun of the Tories, and I'm in.

As a former card carrying Scottish Conservative and Unionist party member we can disagree on politics :eek: :lol: but I will show you round no problem and you know the lingo ha ha.

You're amazing for sharing this. It was very distressing but I made it to the end. The actors were phenomenal... I literally had tears at the end.

This is something everyone should see. Working with kids has shown me that the best way to foster growth is through encouragement and empathy, not direction and consequence. Showing you value a child's thoughts enables them to express themselves freely. That nurse was a trademark example of this.

All negative emotions derive from pain/hurt. When anyone is abused in any way they make their true inner self invisible as to avoid feeling worse pain and hide it with an emotional barrier. There is no such thing as a bad kid. Parents and teachers use the excuse of "Oh it's just their personality" when really kids are put through a system that conditions them to be a robot with little to no focus on social interaction.

With that alone, the number of sick pedos out there abusing children is intolerable. Yet too many live in perfect little bubbles and can't see the world for what it truly is. Ignorance is not bliss... it perpetuates crap like this.

When I worked at a Starbucks kiosk our regular (princess-bitch) had 2 girls (about 10-years old) that were wearing makeup and painted nails. They were left with their mom's credit card to get drinks and were told to wait for her to come back from picking something up in the mall. They waited 15 minutes. This crazy woman also allows them to get Venti (Large) Frappuccinos WITH coffee. This terrible person is the most disgusting example I have ever seen of someone brainwashed by mainstream entertainment. They prob love the Kardashians.

Anywho, sorry for rambling. The objectification of children is just too abhorrent for words and it really pains me. Giving young kids the privileges of teenagers feeds into this and destroys their self esteem.

I used to be a 100% pacifist but I now think that's impossible in this world.

BioElektrik said:
You're amazing for sharing this. It was very distressing but I made it to the end. The actors were phenomenal... I literally had tears at the end.

This is something everyone should see. Working with kids has shown me that the best way to foster growth is through encouragement and empathy, not direction and consequence. Showing you value a child's thoughts enables them to express themselves freely. That nurse was a trademark example of this.

All negative emotions derive from pain/hurt. When anyone is abused in any way they make their true inner self invisible as to avoid feeling worse pain and hide it with an emotional barrier. There is no such thing as a bad kid. Parents and teachers use the excuse of "Oh it's just their personality" when really kids are put through a system that conditions them to be a robot with little to no focus on social interaction.

With that alone, the number of sick pedos out there abusing children is intolerable. Yet too many live in perfect little bubbles and can't see the world for what it truly is. Ignorance is not bliss... it perpetuates crap like this.

When I worked at a Starbucks kiosk our regular (princess-bitch) had 2 girls (about 10-years old) that were wearing makeup and painted nails. They were left with their mom's credit card to get drinks and were told to wait for her to come back from picking something up in the mall. They waited 15 minutes. This crazy woman also allows them to get Venti (Large) Frappuccinos WITH coffee. This terrible person is the most disgusting example I have ever seen of someone brainwashed by mainstream entertainment. They prob love the Kardashians.

Anywho, sorry for rambling. The objectification of children is just too abhorrent for words and it really pains me. Giving young kids the privileges of teenagers feeds into this and destroys their self esteem.

I used to be a 100% pacifist but I now think that's impossible in this world.
I totally agree with you. I love kids, and hope to be a Father to many, kid's thoughts should be valued, they should not just dismiss them because "he's a kid". Many times kids are more empathetic and understanding than the parent's themselves.

This broke my heart, I had to speed it up to the end. I could not bring myself to watch it completely. Its like watching myself all over again. My mom was in denial at first then she wanted to keep this hush hush. She is a xian of course and she says leave it to that POS jewsus. I still struggle with the trauma from time to time. The enemy attacked me using that last night but I was thankful my incubus came to my rescue. All pedos need to be tortured in the most inhuman way. I absolutely hate the fact this is happening and nothing really being done because all the law enforcement and governments are being ran by these hooked nose bastards.

I would also like to add more to this thread about the reality of child abuse an insight as to how it is in state care in all jewish societies. In the form of this video here:

https://youtu.be/xBYXd320G7k

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back