Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help a newly dedicated

Shadiel

Hello, first of all I want to say that yesterday I made my dedication, I am very happy about that, but I have had some questions and I would like you to please help me.
1- How do I know that my dedication was accepted? I did everything the instructions said and in general it went well, but I don't know if it was accepted or not, at that moment I felt calm but I don't know if I should have felt otherwise.
2- Should I start doing the RTRs now? I had already started to do the 40-day plan and was on the 15th, and I would like to know if I could start doing them, and also if you could leave me the link, I would appreciate it.

And I would also appreciate if you could give me any other advice. Thank you very much, and I am proud to belong to this great family. I will make Father Satan and the other gods of hell proud.

Its almost going to be a year since I dedicated. Whether you are dedicated or not, you will find out in the near future by signs. That's how I found out.
If you feel good about the dedication then it must be authentic 99.99 %.

Yes, you can start doing the RTR's.

Best of luck !
Don't hesitate to quote or post to ask questions. Additionally, reserach on the forums to gain knowledge.

Hi.

I doubt your Dedication Ritual can fail even if you didnt do it perfectly.
It's what comes from your heart and your intent. That's important.
So dont worry about it. It worked anyway. :)

The Dedication ritual is not magick, and does not depend on your powers etc.

You can not fail it.

With the dedication ritual, you ask Satan, that you want to be of him. You dedicate your soul to Satan.

Satan knows everything, who you are, where you are, what your thoughts and intentions are and even what your future will be.

Don’t worry it „worked“. As your heart and intentions are important.

Definition of the word „dedication“ :

the willingness to give a lot of time and energy to something because it is important

Your dedication ritual did not fail, Don't worry about that :D

If i were you i would wait doing the rtr's, Just finish the 40 day meditation program first. This will prepare you for doing spiritual warfare, And anything spiritual in general. The most important thing for you right now is to open up your main chackras, This is all part of the 40 day meditation program so keep it up.

Here you can find the RTR's :evilgoy.com
There is this warning you get nowadays, But it should be safe.
You could also go straight to this site: https://evilgoy.com/RTRS/A/index.html

Don't worry about doing everything right, You will find your way in SS soon enough ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back