Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The "Veil" and ISA like energies

darkmonkey666

The veil of the enemy or Tetragrammaton or barrier is also not only the enemy thoughtform but also a binding of this planet which effects each and every person on earth yes even us.

This energy very likely is not created by the ISA rune itself as used on the JOS because the Reptilians and the Jews have their own system of magick however the energy is very close or similar to the energy of the ISA rune (talk a little more about runes in a minute)

This veil is a binding of the planet that is put there to shut off much of our spiritual abilities (though obviously throughout the centuries this has not been able to completly close down all senses of the spiritual it was still possible for some people to advance but much harder than it would be without this) and keep humanity under spiritual lockdown basically.

This veil or binding keeps people unaware of certain aspects of reality or in extreme cases it has gotten to the point in some people usually of quite a low vibration where it blocks out pretty much all understanding of actual reality all together.

This binding of the planet is like a web that goes over all of the planet. This is like a wall that is put up in people's minds preventing knowledge of reality.

The higher the person's vibration the less this binding effects them but it has as far as I know effected every single person that exists on this earth yes that includes me and that includes you whether you want to admit this or not.

One aspect of ISA like energies (I am going to call is that they conceal things. It is possible though unlikely your going to realize this barrier or block exists on you unless you really look for it yes this maybe even still is effecting someone even here who meditates greatly it is not impossible. You will not know what aspect of reality it is blocking you from.

This goes into energy. Xtianity is a function of this veil it's energies very much tie into this along with all other enemy programs and lies and even communism itself that is very much an effect of this veil on humanity. With the program of Marxism the energy of it itself is an energy that completly ties into this. People may see and percieve this energy differently so let's not say what I am saying here is "gospel truth" or anything. The barrier or veil itself is made up of multicolored energy that is of a different consistency than regular energy of the enemy. Each person that has been effected by the enemy programs has this energy inside them. It acts to attract these people to enemy things and put them to sleep. What enemy things it attracts people too is different for different people and depends on how this binding is on their soul and what aspect of reality this binding is blocking out but this energy is also part of the veil itself and the binding.

In xtian churches for example this energy usually literally saturates the place. In most cases this attracts the people who are bound and makes them feel good as this energy is kind of like a drug to them. It also has been used by the enemy on people that are somewhat but not fully spiritually open to deceive them into thinking the enemy programs are good and positive Spiritual energy. This only works on people already bound by the veil or bindings.

So long story short this binding is around every person on this planet and creates kind of an ice or glass like barrier around them blocking their perception. It is possible to remove this from yourself and other people completely. The Thaur and Sowilo rune can be used in it or Ansuz. Visualizing it breaking down the binding or barrier the glass breaking. Using the returning the curses meditation to take down the rest of it on you or others. Awareness is key you will have to look for that. Some people have this stronger than others but everyone has some bindings to some extent.

If you are more perceptive you may even be able to tell this barrier is there or maybe you could tell it was there in others or even yourself but because you didn't know much about it your not going to see it. As ISA like energy hides things creates blocks conceals etc.

So you have to consciously be aware to see this energy and it is highly likely even if you did the Tetragrammaton meditation many times you may still have some of this as the effects of that meditation more are focused on the world than your self. It would be slow to remove it.

So hope this helps people and gives you a new thing to look out for in this war. Go ahead you can do it. I removed this somewhat at least in other people before by brute force with runes you can too. Shatter this illusion. If you correctly removed this the person should be very open to the truth and easy to talk to about just about anything. This likely will happen suddenly. This really does work.

Good luck. I know I talked about in someone's question about awakening a friend or something awhile back on removing the barrier on someone and breaking through it. But I do not think anyone had any understanding of what I was actually talking about knew what to percieve (so they probably didn't sense this at all) or even what to do with it. So I thought I would write this out.

I believe this will obviously help a lot of people on here and greatly enhance some people's perception of reality.

Now obviously there are other ways to remove this go ahead experiment svatantrata munka etc. You can try it cannot say for sure it would work. This barrier is gone when it's not there whatever method it takes removing this on yourself and others is greatly benificial.

Now you have another project you can work on when awakening your partner or family or friend or whoever to the truth or even becoming more perceptive of reality yourself.

Good Luck.

slyscorpion said:
So long story short this binding is around every person on this planet and creates kind of an ice or glass like barrier around them blocking their perception. It is possible to remove this from yourself and other people completely. The Thaur and Sowilo rune can be used in it or Ansuz. Visualizing it breaking down the binding or barrier the glass breaking. Using the returning the curses meditation to take down the rest of it on you or others. Awareness is key you will have to look for that. Some people have this stronger than others but everyone has some bindings to some extent.
I have been using Sowilo for overcoming personal obstacles for day short of a month now, and I can vouch for its effectiveness for such. I would imagine it would work well on any obstackle including the veil. But to make a working out of it just for this... I will stick to the final rtr + tetragrammaton and consistent daily meditation.

I agree with this post. Everyone has been influenced by it in different ways. As a SS I can definitely 'see' how certain people are more or less influenced by it.

I think HP HoodedCobra said we need to remove this in steps because you can't remove it right away, this needs to be done 'slowly' because people needs time to adapt to the new 'normality'. The F-Rtr already is doing this and with the new ritual we are destroying it even more.

The other part is as with anything the Jews do yes Saturn plays a part in this. I am sure you figured this out if you are able to remove the ISA thing. Just keep going till no binding is there if you choose to do this that is.

If any of you remember 2012 when the energy shifted for a bit. For a few days this more Saturn binding was very obvious. This is the Saturn part I am talking about.

I thought I should add this.

Hebrew and the enemy system is a control panel to this. This is not like ISA rune. It is far more of an elaborate structure.

It is not as simple as dismissing it energetically through overpowering it with energy.

The FRTR and Tetra will collapse it. But more will be added to it to stop other functions which are linked to its capacities.

If one wants to overcome specific limitations, runes or Ansuz can be used for personal things.

But the problem with this is that any such thing can be temporary because the thing will replenish itself. It is not energy simply it is a thing in itself. More details soon.

As for the limitations of Saturn, these may parellel it and they may increase on it, but it is not Saturn itself causing that. This thing amplifies every negative, including Saturn.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hebrew and the enemy system is a control panel to this. This is not like ISA rune. It is far more of an elaborate structure.

It is not as simple as dismissing it energetically through overpowering it with energy.

The FRTR and Tetra will collapse it. But more will be added to it to stop other functions which are linked to its capacities.

If one wants to overcome specific limitations, runes or Ansuz can be used for personal things.

But the problem with this is that any such thing can be temporary because the thing will replenish itself. It is not energy simply it is a thing in itself. More details soon.

As for the limitations of Saturn, these may parellel it and they may increase on it, but it is not Saturn itself causing that. This thing amplifies every negative, including Saturn.
So basically it even amplifies our own negative karma? I thought by Isa like energy he meant "Binding" energy. This thing bound us here to suffer and be controlled by jewish spells...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I see, thats also why the 2nd line of the affirmation is "all jewish spiritual force is dead and banished from this world and ALL WORLDS"

It’s a Saturn thing ... it’s a black cube thing Saturn stops conceals prevents etc

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I also think it’s a whole sort of system with Saturn tied into it and the black cube perhaps to amplify it

slyscorpion said:
The veil of the enemy or Tetragrammaton or barrier is also not only the enemy thoughtform but also a binding of this planet which effects each and every person on earth yes even us.

This energy very likely is not created by the ISA rune itself as used on the JOS because the Reptilians and the Jews have their own system of magick however the energy is very close or similar to the energy of the ISA rune (talk a little more about runes in a minute)

This veil is a binding of the planet that is put there to shut off much of our spiritual abilities (though obviously throughout the centuries this has not been able to completly close down all senses of the spiritual it was still possible for some people to advance but much harder than it would be without this) and keep humanity under spiritual lockdown basically.

This veil or binding keeps people unaware of certain aspects of reality or in extreme cases it has gotten to the point in some people usually of quite a low vibration where it blocks out pretty much all understanding of actual reality all together.

This binding of the planet is like a web that goes over all of the planet. This is like a wall that is put up in people's minds preventing knowledge of reality.

The higher the person's vibration the less this binding effects them but it has as far as I know effected every single person that exists on this earth yes that includes me and that includes you whether you want to admit this or not.

One aspect of ISA like energies (I am going to call is that they conceal things. It is possible though unlikely your going to realize this barrier or block exists on you unless you really look for it yes this maybe even still is effecting someone even here who meditates greatly it is not impossible. You will not know what aspect of reality it is blocking you from.

This goes into energy. Xtianity is a function of this veil it's energies very much tie into this along with all other enemy programs and lies and even communism itself that is very much an effect of this veil on humanity. With the program of Marxism the energy of it itself is an energy that completly ties into this. People may see and percieve this energy differently so let's not say what I am saying here is "gospel truth" or anything. The barrier or veil itself is made up of multicolored energy that is of a different consistency than regular energy of the enemy. Each person that has been effected by the enemy programs has this energy inside them. It acts to attract these people to enemy things and put them to sleep. What enemy things it attracts people too is different for different people and depends on how this binding is on their soul and what aspect of reality this binding is blocking out but this energy is also part of the veil itself and the binding.

In xtian churches for example this energy usually literally saturates the place. In most cases this attracts the people who are bound and makes them feel good as this energy is kind of like a drug to them. It also has been used by the enemy on people that are somewhat but not fully spiritually open to deceive them into thinking the enemy programs are good and positive Spiritual energy. This only works on people already bound by the veil or bindings.

If you are more perceptive you may even be able to tell this barrier is there or maybe you could tell it was there in others or even yourself but because you didn't know much about it your not going to see it. As ISA like energy hides things creates blocks conceals etc.

So you have to consciously be aware to see this energy and it is highly likely even if you did the Tetragrammaton meditation many times you may still have some of this as the effects of that meditation more are focused on the world than your self. It would be slow to remove it.

So hope this helps people and gives you a new thing to look out for in this war. Go ahead you can do it. I removed this somewhat at least in other people before by brute force with runes you can too. Shatter this illusion. If you correctly removed this the person should be very open to the truth and easy to talk to about just about anything. This likely will happen suddenly. This really does work.

Good luck. I know I talked about in someone's question about awakening a friend or something awhile back on removing the barrier on someone and breaking through it. But I do not think anyone had any understanding of what I was actually talking about knew what to percieve (so they probably didn't sense this at all) or even what to do with it. So I thought I would write this out.

I believe this will obviously help a lot of people on here and greatly enhance some people's perception of reality.

Now obviously there are other ways to remove this go ahead experiment svatantrata munka etc. You can try it cannot say for sure it would work. This barrier is gone when it's not there whatever method it takes removing this on yourself and others is greatly benificial.

Now you have another project you can work on when awakening your partner or family or friend or whoever to the truth or even becoming more perceptive of reality yourself.

Good Luck.

In one of Maxine’s older sermons she also speaks about franz Bardon book of magical evocation she mentions of the enemy thoughtforms that are around the astral to enslave and that these get energy from the planets so it’s a huge system probably not just one singular thing I know u not saying it’s a singular thing I just wana mention this info

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ok I think I knew what you said last year when I was reading some stuff on the forums about people trying to attack this and it just replenishing itself. I think now I am not going to waste time with trying to remove anything personally from anyone either. Although this honestly could be used too make someone suddenly more aware for a short time and you could awaken them to something so it doesn't come back as strong. However the effort involved in this for a person at my level at least is not even worth it.

Therealbornoffire666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Good Luck.

In one of Maxine’s older sermons she also speaks about franz Bardon book of magical evocation she mentions of the enemy thoughtforms that are around the astral to enslave and that these get energy from the planets so it’s a huge system probably not just one singular thing I know u not saying it’s a singular thing I just wana mention this info

I honestly want a link to some occult stuff where it talks about this barrier or glove or whatever. I know it will be in favor of the enemy in all likelihood but I just want to see that part cause I was curious not going to use any of the stuff.

Jax911 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I see, thats also why the 2nd line of the affirmation is "all jewish spiritual force is dead and banished from this world and ALL WORLDS"

Maybe but I don't fully get that part. I think it either has to do with some sort of spiritual link the earth has to some hostile or possibly hostile planet(s) or something to do with Astrology that the enemy did.

I couldn't tell you your guess is as good as mine maybe it will be revealed in later sermons on this when we do one of the other rituals cobra said he would post related to this.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So basically it even amplifies our own negative karma? I thought by Isa like energy he meant "Binding" energy. This thing bound us here to suffer and be controlled by jewish spells...

I said Isa Like cause I know it's not the same also there is more too this stuff I don't understand as well.
Therealbornoffire666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I also think it’s a whole sort of system with Saturn tied into it and the black cube perhaps to amplify it

Yeah of course this whole thing is using Saturn in some way and connected to the work of the enemy. It's something of the Jews. They love using Saturn but they only use the negative aspects of it.

I would not know if this relates to the black cube thing or not but in all likelihood it probably does.

I wish someone would do a more detailed sermon on this. That is partly why I posted what I understand of this. Cause not a lot was written on it. I know I don't understand the whole thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back