Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love story I heard in a dream

Shadowcat

Meteor said:
In a dream I had a few days ago, I was at some place and ordered some tea. The tea had an interesting name, so I asked where it came from. The waitress then told me this story.

Somewhere in the ocean where the light still reaches, a flower grows on the side of a rock. For this flower to bloom, it requires very specific circumstances that only occur once a year.
One day as a merman swam over the reef, he spotted this flower in full bloom.
Mesmerised by the flower's beauty, he stayed up and talked to her all day. Flattered by his words, the flower swayed gracefully in the water.
Then, after a long day, the time had come for the flower to wilt. The merman decided to call it a day as well and fell asleep next to her.
After a long slumber, he wakes up to find the same flower in full bloom yet again. "You came back just for me?", he asks. And once again, he spends the whole day with her.
And just like that, the flower comes to visit him again every day.

The tea was made using the wilted leaves of that flower. It had a very romantic taste.
I just thought it was a nice story and wanted to share it.

Sounds like someone from the astral is hitting on you :D. That's a really romantic sweet story.

Meteor said:
I'm glad you both liked it too!

If you can recall dreams like that I recommend starting to write them down and meditating on them at night before sleeping. Really awesome things can come to you through dreams. Including already being in the perfect state for mediation and reprogramming the mind. Imagine being Lucid on that state and being able to hold it..the things you could do. From personal exp I have felt to recieve certain messages from the Gods in dreams including connecting with my Demon lover. Some were quite vivid! Dreams are definitely a third eye thing too. If its open already to an extent remembering dreams is extremely beneficial.

Meteor said:
Shadowcat said:
Sounds like someone from the astral is hitting on you :D. That's a really romantic sweet story.
I wasn't sure how to address this before, but I don't think the dream meant someone is hitting on me. There's already someone I love very much. I've known him for many years. There were some problems at times, and we were apart for some time before he dedicated because there were some issues I didn't know how to deal with on my own. But Satanism gave us the ability to grow and overcome all of those problems.

As a result of that, what I have with him now is something so wonderful and fulfilling that I don't think I could ever have it with anyone else. And it's the same for him as well. It's like we're perfect for each other. I can barely even comprehend how the future will be as we grow together even more, if it's already like this now. When I'm with him, I feel like I'm where I belong.

I didn't think too much about what the story in my dream meant at first. But if there's a meaning to it, it may be about what I want with him. Both of us have water signs, which could explain why it took place in the ocean. I didn't notice this before, but now that I look at it the interactions seem kind of like they could be metaphors for the reasons we love each other.

Even if someday I "wilted", I would want him to wait for me until I'm ready to be there for him again. I would do the same for him as well. Even when we were apart previously because of some issues, we still loved each other. Even if he ever dies, my love for him will never stop. Even if I die and am reborn, I can never forget him, because I am already a part of him, and he's already a part of me.

To grow and become the best person I can be is what I strive for, because he only deserves the best. I know he does the same for me.
When I was apart from him, I realised that every other man, no matter how good they may seem on the surface, still falls short compared to him in every crucial way for me. There's no one else like him for me, and only he will do. If that's already the case now, then I think it will only be more so in the future.

So, although I'm flattered if someone likes me, I'll kindly decline if they're hitting on me.

Hopefully me talking about it so seriously doesn't ruin the story for you. I think there's many ways to interpret it anyway. I think the main theme is love that transcends lifetimes, which can apply to Demon lovers too.

Shadowcat said:
Meteor said:
I'm glad you both liked it too!

If you can recall dreams like that I recommend starting to write them down and meditating on them at night before sleeping. Really awesome things can come to you through dreams. Including already being in the perfect state for mediation and reprogramming the mind. Imagine being Lucid on that state and being able to hold it..the things you could do. From personal exp I have felt to recieve certain messages from the Gods in dreams including connecting with my Demon lover. Some were quite vivid! Dreams are definitely a third eye thing too. If its open already to an extent remembering dreams is extremely beneficial.
I do hear really nice and beautiful music in my dreams as well sometimes, but I tend to forget it quickly after I wake up. Last year on Satan's Day when I was telling Satan about my resolutions, He suggested I should practice composing more. Apparently it would help me remember the composition for longer and allow me to write it down.

I'll try writing other things down as well like you suggested. I tend to have rather interesting dreams relatively often, but I don't always remember them clearly. Writing them down would probably help with that.

Oh no in fact it just made it all the more sweet! I'm so glad you have someone too. It sounds like you two are very happy with each other. It's interesting..I have alot of dreams and themes surrounding water as well..and my love is also water. I thought I was fire dominant for the longest time...in actuality my most dominant element appears to be water.

The other day this story popped into my mind again after doing some deep thinking about relationships and on myself. Eventually realizing how it would be nice to have someone beautiful and go somewhere that's just as beautiful and JUST sit and talk for hours then immediately the thought, "oh gosh I'm literally the merman in your story wtf :lol: " came into mind.

Thought it was something interesting and a bit amusing enough to share.

hailourtruegod said:
The other day this story popped into my mind again after doing some deep thinking about relationships and on myself. Eventually realizing how it would be nice to have someone beautiful and go somewhere that's just as beautiful and JUST sit and talk for hours then immediately the thought, "oh gosh I'm literally the merman in your story wtf :lol: " came into mind.

Thought it was something interesting and a bit amusing enough to share.

Me and a friend used to have a habit, where we both just did some activities with other friends throughout the day, and on many summer nights, we both went up to a huge hill, sat down on a grassy field on a picknick blanket, drank some wine, and just layed down looked up to the stars and talked for 2-3hrs. And often we smoked a joint when doing so (I know this is bad lol).

Thinking back, this was so romantic...
Too bad both of us are Guys! XDD

What a coincidence. Around last week, I, too, had an incredibly vivid dream.

Usually, my dreams are a myriad of nonsense that I forget a few hours later, but this one dream is one that I believe will stay with me, like a few other very special ones I've remembered clearly for years. It was so emotionally powerful, in love and affection and a bunch of other emotions; things that I couldn't believe I was able to feel in a dream if dreams are supposed to be "not real", but haven't managed to feel as strongly in the waking world ("real life"). Thinking that, made me question reality.

It was super special. It just sucks that within the dream, the second I realised that that's what it was, I started to wake up, and was separated from that person. The weirdest, thing, though, is that I continued to hear that voice within my mind as clear as day, for a few seconds after I awoke. With it, came the emotions which it made me feel, that resounded in me once again for a while.

I don't know if I'm being hopeful, but I truly did receive the feeling that that dream might've been with someone who truly exists. That it was an astral visit of sorts.

Meteor said:
In a dream I had a few days ago, I was at some place and ordered some tea. The tea had an interesting name, so I asked where it came from. The waitress then told me this story.

Somewhere in the ocean where the light still reaches, a flower grows on the side of a rock. For this flower to bloom, it requires very specific circumstances that only occur once a year.
Mesmerised by the flower's beauty, he stayed up and talked to her all day. Flattered by his words, the flower swayed gracefully in the water.
Then, after a long day, the time had come for the flower to wilt. The merman decided to call it a day as well and fell asleep next to her.
After a long slumber, he wakes up to find the same flower in full bloom yet again. "You came back just for me?", he asks. And once again, he spends the whole day with her.

The tea was made using the wilted leaves of that flower. It had a very romantic taste.

Very beautiful dream you had but,it reminds me of moon-flower tea NEVER DRINK MOONFLOWER TEA you will go blind!
Or damage you eye sight permanently like i did.
I really wish to have dreams like that,but it happens rarely.
Thank you for sharing it.

Meteor said:

Very beautiful dream you had but,it reminds me of moon-flower tea NEVER DRINK MOONFLOWER TEA you will go blind!
Or damage you eye sight permanently like i did.
I really wish to have dreams like that,but it happens rarely.
Thank you for sharing it.

OhNoItsMook said:
What a coincidence. Around last week, I, too, had an incredibly vivid dream.

Usually, my dreams are a myriad of nonsense that I forget a few hours later, but this one dream is one that I believe will stay with me, like a few other very special ones I've remembered clearly for years. It was so emotionally powerful, in love and affection and a bunch of other emotions; things that I couldn't believe I was able to feel in a dream if dreams are supposed to be "not real", but haven't managed to feel as strongly in the waking world ("real life"). Thinking that, made me question reality.

It was super special. It just sucks that within the dream, the second I realised that that's what it was, I started to wake up, and was separated from that person. The weirdest, thing, though, is that I continued to hear that voice within my mind as clear as day, for a few seconds after I awoke. With it, came the emotions which it made me feel, that resounded in me once again for a while.

I don't know if I'm being hopeful, but I truly did receive the feeling that that dream might've been with someone who truly exists. That it was an astral visit of sorts.

Good to see you around again, you hardly ever post here ^^

I also had one time a dream, where I woke up and saw my room, but still heard what was happening in the dream. You are not alone with this one lol

Meteor said:
Looking at the stars while lying down on the top of a hill is exactly what I thought of as well when he said "somewhere beautiful", lol.
My brother used to do the same thing with his best friends as well before he got a girlfriend.

It's a shame such endeavors often include drugs and alcohol, though. I used to really look up to my brother, but his sharp mind lost its edge because of those. At least he's more relaxed these days, I suppose.

So you like that as well? Interesting.
Sorry Robert, but you just got replaced by meteor!

Meteor’s halo guides through the night - „you do look good in the moon light“. Darkness and silence as they walk but the stars shine bright.

Yes it is often like that, with drugs & alcohol. As Neptune rules over spirituality and also Drug abuse..

When I was 16, I got very interested in spirituality. I was so motivated to grow strong, so I researched on the internet (in German), and all I found was trash. Somehow I knew that this is just trash and won’t empower me.. at that time I also found the „Bhagavad Gita“.. after reading 1/3 of it I was so frustrated I threw it in the corner of my room, and sweared that I never approach spirituality again. I got depressed, and saw no sense in life. I wish I could talk to my 16 year old self and show him me >:D

That’s when I also started to smoke weed.. just to „fill“ the void, as tbh, energy sometimes do feel like being high on drugs. It is so similar.

Now that I have spirituality in life, I have no urge for drugs anymore. Alcohol and drugs also disgust me now. And it‘s much better this way. Last time I tried to drink a bit of alcohol, I took one little sip and decided to stop xD „urgh, why would I do that anyways? Just because everybody does it and I want to be included?“

This being said, idk about your brother, but maybe he just tries to compensate for something as well?
If it is safe for you, maybe you should tell him?

But only if you know it is 100% safe for you to do so, I do not want that you put yourself in danger, especially not if I am responsible for it o.o

I think that your brother respects you very much, and telling him the truth can destroy this relationship.. speaking of experience here. Unfortunately.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back