Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Y chromosome haplogroup R2

Is everyone who has this rarer cousin of the very common Y chromosome haplogroup R1 as his paternal haplogroup a kike?
Or Jews and Gypsies again have their own specific clade of R1's rarer cousin

Here is some info on haplogroup R2
https://handwiki.org/wiki/Biology:Haplogroup_R2

From what I know in general there are some haplogroups that are shared by both gentiles and jews as some populations are similar but still not the same. Arabs and some mediterranean people for example share some major haplogroups with jews but still have very different subhaplogroups or even at that level different genetic markers.

despite falling under the same haplogroups they will either branch off into smaller different subhaplogropus or different genetic markers, still making them very different. The enemy has used a certain part of the human genome as a basis for creating jews and as a result certain populations can have some things in common but not everything. except jews are obviously a cancer. Look up ydna em123 for example and you will see this as well.

How this relates to R1/R2 ydna is something you would have to research.

General dna tests are run by kikes and haplogroups are the closest to accurate thing you get from them. You could do an in depth ydna exam...although again not the greatest idea to send off your dna.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back