Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can't comment on Youtube? Anyone else?

NameHere

Hi, so I've noticed (and I've tried multiple accounts I haven't ever used for commenting before too), that I cannot post links of the truth (Joy of Satan material) on Youtube.

Is it just me or does somebody else experience this too?
And I've tried different browsers too.

If everybody else has this problem then I'm pretty sure it's jewshits trolling.

Have you tried posting something JoS related that isn’t a link? Or another link that isn’t JoS related to test? It could just be a ban on posts with links in them.

Libra said:
Have you tried posting something JoS related that isn’t a link? Or another link that isn’t JoS related to test? It could just be a ban on posts with links in them.

I've tried like test posting and it worked, but no links ever worked, so I guess it's the latter.

I got 2 channels banned in the past few days by posting JoS videos and putting links in the comment section of those videos.

NameHere said:
Hi, so I've noticed (and I've tried multiple accounts I haven't ever used for commenting before too), that I cannot post links of the truth (Joy of Satan material) on Youtube.

I believe YouTube and Google bans the IP from the device your using to comment with. I've had an old laptop in the past that I used to comment and leave JoS links on YouTube and talk about JoS in the comments. It was like my entire laptop was shadowbanned by youtube and google. It didn't work with any different accounts I tried to use, or even with different browsers, like Google chrome, Microsoft edge, firefox, etc.

I noticed this one day when I was leaving a bunch of comments on a bunch of popular Xian videos, but I wasn't getting any replies or attention from anyone, when I obviously should have been. My account was shadowbanned, and my comments were permanently hidden from view, even on different accounts, newly created accounts, and on different browsers. I could see the comments I made, but nobody else could see them.

I believe twitter has a similar feature like this too.

Betelgeuse said:
NameHere said:

I believe YouTube and Google bans the IP from the device your using to comment with. I've had an old laptop in the past that I used to comment and leave JoS links on YouTube and talk about JoS in the comments. It was like my entire laptop was shadowbanned by youtube and google. It didn't work with any different accounts I tried to use, or even with different browsers, like Google chrome, Microsoft edge, firefox, etc.

I noticed this one day when I was leaving a bunch of comments on a bunch of popular Xian videos, but I wasn't getting any replies or attention from anyone, when I obviously should have been. My account was shadowbanned, and my comments were permanently hidden from view, even on different accounts, newly created accounts, and on different browsers. I could see the comments I made, but nobody else could see them.

I believe twitter has a similar feature like this too.

Oh I see.
At least you found out about that! :)

I on the other hand when I post it says "failed to send message" or something like that and when I just test comment like writing a random word I send it and I see it send and I see it on different browsers, but the links are no go.

Jwtube is just blegh.

Regular accounts have been banned if they speak a little against the establishment. Even if they have been active for years. So posting links has gotten harder on YouTube but regardless I would still try as I still see people posting interesting things in comment sections and during livestreams. Interesting in that people are constantly complaining about (((those in charge))).

Check this topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=44291

You can not post any JoS related links in plain format because of the system that is being used on their end which regognizes links and macthes them to the database. If the link is deemed "inappropriate", then the comment will get deleted, or you may even get shadownbanned as has happened to you guys.

More info in the topic I linked above.

hailourtruegod said:
Regular accounts have been banned if they speak a little against the establishment. Even if they have been active for years. So posting links has gotten harder on YouTube but regardless I would still try as I still see people posting interesting things in comment sections and during livestreams. Interesting in that people are constantly complaining about (((those in charge))).

Got it!
And I agree! It's good that people are finally waking up!

Henu the Great said:
Check this topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=44291

You can not post any JoS related links in plain format because of the system that is being used on their end which regognizes links and macthes them to the database. If the link is deemed "inappropriate", then the comment will get deleted, or you may even get shadownbanned as has happened to you guys.

More info in the topic I linked above.

Thanks! I'm going to make sure to read that!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back