Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

King and Queen meditation Q

Sundara

Lately I’ve been having urges to do this meditation and have received numerous signs that it needs to be done. I have not yet actively done this meditation before, this happened once on its own and the effects were very powerful. I was at the time unsuspecting of what was actually happening and thought I was just imagining things until a large shift in consciousness occurred that was very sudden. Following this, there was heavy burning in the abdomen and heightened psychic senses that lasted a very long time.

I am not sure what to expect in trying to do this a second time around. I’ve returned to complete normal and things have come to a halt, but also am feeling worse than ever physically. Are there any changes to the number of repetitions that can be made to the meditation, like splitting the 108 into halves or quarters? And with that, would the end repetitions also change? Seven is an odd and prime number so it wouldn’t really work to change that. I do think 108 would be quite a bit, although I did do many solar mantras in repetitions of 108 for some time and it was alright and necessary. Can a persons threshold decrease with decreased meditation over time, just like muscle?

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/King_Queen.html

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Just do it. I don't really understand what you are trying to ask.

Just don’t want to put myself in the same position again and I am trying to determine if it’s too strong for me. I can definitely just give it a go but I like to think about things before I do them, not always the best way to go about something. Sometimes it’s good to gather more info before jumping into something though.

I've done it with 36's. 36 ties in with the Sun. 108 has been mentioned to not be the best number to use for advancing or chakras. So maybe start with 36, or even 18 to test it out, then work your way up. I've done it pairing up all chakras (in one go, daily, so it took quite some time) starting at 18, it worked very well.

Lydia said:
I've done it with 36's. 36 ties in with the Sun. 108 has been mentioned to not be the best number to use for advancing or chakras. So maybe start with 36, or even 18 to test it out, then work your way up. I've done it pairing up all chakras (in one go, daily, so it took quite some time) starting at 18, it worked very well.

Awesome thank you!

Sundara said:

Ah, btw, that is not the full meditation, that link you posted. It was originally different, HPS Maxine posted it to the yahoo groups, including breathing between the chakra pairs. I have the full method somewhere in my files, I can make a separate topic with it.

I'll just post it here, as I had a feeling that I have already posted it to the forums before:

For those wanting the original post by HPS Maxine, it seems only a shortcut one is on the JoS.

Please note, the numbers should probably be changed, from 108's and the ending 7's.

THE MEDITATION:

This is the Sun/Moon, alternate nostril breathing method, but connecting the
energies of the King and Queen.

1. Begin by focusing on your solar 666 chakra. Close your left nostril with your thumb, inhale through your right nostril, drawing energy up from your 666 chakra into your 6th chakra and pineal gland, then close off the right nostril with your thumb.

2. Without holding, exhale through your left nostril, slowly and evenly exhaling the energy back down into your 666 chakra. At the end of the exhale, hold for a count that is comfortable, say a count of 6 or 10, but make sure to keep the number of the count consistent throughout the meditation.

3. Keeping your right nostril closed, inhale through your left nostril back up into your 6th/pineal gland without holding, then switch and close your left nostril and exhale through your right nostril slowly and evenly exhaling energy down into your 666 chakra. At the end of the exhale, hold.

5. And then inhale through your right nostril again, close the right with your thumb exhale through the left and then hold at the bottom, this completes one round. Do this six times.

Summary:

A. Close off your left nostril with your thumb, inhale through right nostril to your 6th/pineal- do not hold at the top
B. Switch your thumb, closing off your right nostril, exhale through your left nostril to your 666 chakra, hold at the end of the exhale
C. Keeping your right nostril closed, inhale energy from the left nostril from the 666 to the 6th/pineal chakra again, do not hold.
D. Close off your left nostril and exhale through your right nostril back down into your 666 chakra and then at the end of the exhale, hold.
E. keeping your left nostril closed, inhale through your right back to the top, do not hold.
F. switch and close off your right nostril and exhale energy back down into your 666 chakra and then hold.
G. Keeping your right nostril closed, inhale through your left nostril energy back into the 6th again.

Do six rounds of the above.

Part 2
After completing the above, focus on your 666 chakra and vibrate RAUM 108 times. Use your Satanic rosary or beads or anything where you can keep count, as using your fingers is not only distracting, but you can easily lose count.

Upon completing this, remain still for a couple of minutes and focus on the energy.

Part 3
Now, we will revise the Sun/Moon alternate nostril breathing, holding on the inhale at the top:

A. Close off your left nostril with your thumb, inhale through right nostril to your 6th/pineal- hold at the top for as long as you held on the exhale in the previous exercise.
B. Switch your thumb, closing off your right nostril, exhale through your left nostril to your 666 chakra, do not hold at the end of the exhale.
C. Keeping your right nostril closed, immediately inhale energy from the left nostril from the 666 to the 6th/pineal chakra again, then hold.
D. Close off your left nostril and exhale through your right nostril back down into your 666 chakra do not hold.
E. Keeping your left nostril closed, inhale through your right back to the top, then hold.
F. Switch and close off your right nostril and exhale energy back down into your 666 chakra and do not hold.
G. Keeping your right nostril closed, inhale through your left nostril energy back into the 6th again, and hold.

Part 4
After completing the above, focus on your pineal gland/6th chakra and vibrate GAUM 108 times.

Upon completing this, remain still for a couple of minutes and focus on the energy.

Part 5
Now, perform the following breathing exercise 6 times:

1. Inhale through both nostrils for a count of 2 from your 666 chakra into your 6th chakra and pineal gland
2. Hold four a count of 4
3. Exhale for a count of 6, back down into your 666 chakra
4. Hold for a count of 4
Repeat step one.

The above constitutes one round. Perform this 6 times.

Part 6
Do NOT hold at the bottom.

1. Inhale for a count of 6 from your 666 chakra into your 6th/pineal gland
2. Hold for a count of 6
3. Exhale for a count of 4 back down into your 666 chakra
Repeat step one.

Part 7
To finish the meditation and balance your chakras:

Vibrate LAUM into your base chakra 7 times
Vibrate VAUM into your sacral chakra 7 times
Vibrate RAUM into your 666/solar chakra 7 times
Vibrate YAUM into your chest chakra 7 times (Note based on more recent update: AUM into chest)
Vibrate HAUM into your throat chakra 7 times
Vibrate THAUM into your 6th chakra 7 times
Vibrate MAUM into your crown chakra 7 times
Vibrate AUM into your aura chakra 7 times

Remain still for 15 or more minutes and meditate on the energy. You can listen to music while you do this if you wish, but it should be soft music, as this meditation will sensitize you to sound, among many other things, opening you psychically and much more.

Lydia said:
I'll just post it here, as I had a feeling that I have already posted it to the forums before:

For those wanting the original post by HPS Maxine, it seems only a shortcut one is on the JoS.

Please note, the numbers should probably be changed, from 108's and the ending 7's.

THE MEDITATION:

This is the Sun/Moon, alternate nostril breathing method, but connecting the
energies of the King and Queen.

1. Begin by focusing on your solar 666 chakra. Close your left nostril with your thumb, inhale through your right nostril, drawing energy up from your 666 chakra into your 6th chakra and pineal gland, then close off the right nostril with your thumb.

2. Without holding, exhale through your left nostril, slowly and evenly exhaling the energy back down into your 666 chakra. At the end of the exhale, hold for a count that is comfortable, say a count of 6 or 10, but make sure to keep the number of the count consistent throughout the meditation.

3. Keeping your right nostril closed, inhale through your left nostril back up into your 6th/pineal gland without holding, then switch and close your left nostril and exhale through your right nostril slowly and evenly exhaling energy down into your 666 chakra. At the end of the exhale, hold.

5. And then inhale through your right nostril again, close the right with your thumb exhale through the left and then hold at the bottom, this completes one round. Do this six times.

Summary:

A. Close off your left nostril with your thumb, inhale through right nostril to your 6th/pineal- do not hold at the top
B. Switch your thumb, closing off your right nostril, exhale through your left nostril to your 666 chakra, hold at the end of the exhale
C. Keeping your right nostril closed, inhale energy from the left nostril from the 666 to the 6th/pineal chakra again, do not hold.
D. Close off your left nostril and exhale through your right nostril back down into your 666 chakra and then at the end of the exhale, hold.
E. keeping your left nostril closed, inhale through your right back to the top, do not hold.
F. switch and close off your right nostril and exhale energy back down into your 666 chakra and then hold.
G. Keeping your right nostril closed, inhale through your left nostril energy back into the 6th again.

Do six rounds of the above.

Part 2
After completing the above, focus on your 666 chakra and vibrate RAUM 108 times. Use your Satanic rosary or beads or anything where you can keep count, as using your fingers is not only distracting, but you can easily lose count.

Part 3
Now, we will revise the Sun/Moon alternate nostril breathing, holding on the inhale at the top:

A. Close off your left nostril with your thumb, inhale through right nostril to your 6th/pineal- hold at the top for as long as you held on the exhale in the previous exercise.
B. Switch your thumb, closing off your right nostril, exhale through your left nostril to your 666 chakra, do not hold at the end of the exhale.
C. Keeping your right nostril closed, immediately inhale energy from the left nostril from the 666 to the 6th/pineal chakra again, then hold.
D. Close off your left nostril and exhale through your right nostril back down into your 666 chakra do not hold.
E. Keeping your left nostril closed, inhale through your right back to the top, then hold.
F. Switch and close off your right nostril and exhale energy back down into your 666 chakra and do not hold.
G. Keeping your right nostril closed, inhale through your left nostril energy back into the 6th again, and hold.

Part 4
After completing the above, focus on your pineal gland/6th chakra and vibrate GAUM 108 times.

Part 5
Now, perform the following breathing exercise 6 times:

1. Inhale through both nostrils for a count of 2 from your 666 chakra into your 6th chakra and pineal gland
2. Hold four a count of 4
3. Exhale for a count of 6, back down into your 666 chakra
4. Hold for a count of 4
Repeat step one.

Part 6
Do NOT hold at the bottom.

1. Inhale for a count of 6 from your 666 chakra into your 6th/pineal gland
2. Hold for a count of 6
3. Exhale for a count of 4 back down into your 666 chakra
Repeat step one.

Part 7
To finish the meditation and balance your chakras:

Vibrate LAUM into your base chakra 7 times
Vibrate VAUM into your sacral chakra 7 times
Vibrate RAUM into your 666/solar chakra 7 times
Vibrate YAUM into your chest chakra 7 times (Note based on more recent update: AUM into chest)
Vibrate HAUM into your throat chakra 7 times
Vibrate THAUM into your 6th chakra 7 times
Vibrate MAUM into your crown chakra 7 times
Vibrate AUM into your aura chakra 7 times

Remain still for 15 or more minutes and meditate on the energy. You can listen to music while you do this if you wish, but it should be soft music, as this meditation will sensitize you to sound, among many other things, opening you psychically and much more.

Wow I would not have even considered this being out there. This one also makes a lot more sense, because I was also given the sun/moon breath and unblocking chakras to go with it with those vibrations.

This is going to take some practice. I was thinking for vibrations 36 like you mentioned and 3 instead of 7 at the end. Also, the above being a shortcut, I could also do that and just do nadi breathing before and after with vibrations to balance the chakras at the end?

Sundara said:
Wow I would not have even considered this being out there. This one also makes a lot more sense, because I was also given the sun/moon breath and unblocking chakras to go with it with those vibrations.

This is going to take some practice. I was thinking for vibrations 36 like you mentioned and 3 instead of 7 at the end. Also, the above being a shortcut, I could also do that and just do nadi breathing before and after with vibrations to balance the chakras at the end?

Yes, that will still be effective :)

Lydia said:
Sundara said:

Yes, that will still be effective :)
Lydia, I did this meditation some years ago and I think I did It for 40 days or more like 80. I felt it did work but after some time it does not feel like my pineal gland is as empowered as before. How much did you do this meditation? And how can you know when you need to stop it? Maybe when I did It I was not advanced enough and it did not 'stick' or something.

Lydia said:
Sundara said:

Ah, btw, that is not the full meditation, that link you posted. It was originally different, HPS Maxine posted it to the yahoo groups, including breathing between the chakra pairs. I have the full method somewhere in my files, I can make a separate topic with it.
Are there any other Meditations that are incomplete ?

Jack said:
I don't believe so, just that one.

luis said:
Lydia, I did this meditation some years ago and I think I did It for 40 days or more like 80. I felt it did work but after some time it does not feel like my pineal gland is as empowered as before. How much did you do this meditation? And how can you know when you need to stop it? Maybe when I did It I was not advanced enough and it did not 'stick' or something.

I've found over the years, some things need to be done in rounds. The only advice I can give, is to try to listen to your GD, tune in during meditation, and feel out what would be best for you at this stage :)

Lydia said:
Jack said:
I don't believe so, just that one.

luis said:

I've found over the years, some things need to be done in rounds. The only advice I can give, is to try to listen to your GD, tune in during meditation, and feel out what would be best for you at this stage :)
Thank you for the advice. I've definitely done things in rounds before like the King and Queen. While I've felt the effects, After sometime I did It again because they were not fully permanent.

People reading this should also be careful of not overdoing things. There are different stages and levels to things. Some go in rounds, some won't work unless you're reached a certain stage of advancement. So, doing those things too early burns you out in certain case, while does something completely different (such as only empowerment) that could be very be done by other meditations at one's level, which would avoid creating delusions that one is going through the levels and stages of those meditation.

Stormblood said:
People reading this should also be careful of not overdoing things. There are different stages and levels to things. Some go in rounds, some won't work unless you're reached a certain stage of advancement. So, doing those things too early burns you out in certain case, while does something completely different (such as only empowerment) that could be very be done by other meditations at one's level, which would avoid creating delusions that one is going through the levels and stages of those meditation.

It might not be necessary in the earlier stages but this is one of the most important meditations that should be done. Gopi Krishna found that kundalini practitioners who knew of this meditation spared themselves immense physical and mental turmoil, and had he known this amongst other things he said he wouldn’t have suffered as he did. He said this was a very underground practice and very few knew of it. Their meditation was not the same as this but similar.

What this meditation does is regenerate the mind and body after and during kundalini work. Or intense energy work in general. It is also purifying.

Initially this was an extreme thing, especially with it happening as it did. I’m glad I used my instincts and brain when the Gods threw this one at me, because we do have to think for ourselves even when they give us hints. Sometimes it can take days to complete a message. So I continued to inquire and then I posted the question. Had I been more inexperienced, maybe I would’ve gone further with it but it wouldn’t have been necessary.

I tried this with lower vibrations and it’s exactly what I needed. I’m waiting a few days in between but it was only needed to a minor scale. This can differ for everyone but if anyone feels the need to do this or has a sign, they absolutely should. No need to fear it.

I’m feeling a complete turn around physically and am no longer mentally exhausted or more blank than usual. I have even noticed financial benefits with this. Sudden gifts of wholesome solar and Venusian quality. Satanic luxuries. Minor but meaningful. People buying me things ect which may have to do with my sun astrology placement.

Dreams are very intense with this meditation though. I’ve been dreaming heavily at night. But they’re normal dreams. Not astral. This meditation for this period of time is actually helping me become more set in myself and grounded. It could have the opposite effect too. I think it brings about better clarity astrally too.

There was a pressure under my 6th chakra for maybe over a month before this meditation and I had been feeling urges to do this instinctively but wasn’t sure. Listen to your bodies and minds. This resolved the pressure. I started feeling this release in the area this morning and it felt really good and relieving. Mentally especially. Someone could take this as slow as they want.

Just writing this for anyone that might need it. It’s regenerative and highly necessary. If the connection has been established in the past it might not take as much.

I’m questioning combining the other chakras at this point now too. While powerful and I have wanted to stay away from them in the past, at some point, this seems necessary. I don’t know about the effects of combining the others yet. I’d like to learn more about it.

Lydia said:

THE MEDITATION:

Do you think that we should continue with the GAUM vibration or use the new PTAH vibration for this meditation, or do they do 2 different things..

And what are the differences between both meditations as far as I understand the king and queen meditation enables the Pineal to open and work while the Ptah meditation https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=273965#p273965 only empowers the Pineal
Are both necessary to do now that there's a more powerful one
Thanks in advance .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back