Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tarot and intuition

throwaway88

I was always attracted to the tarot in some way, but it was very hard to buy a deck where I lived (I'd never seen one). One of the first times I tried divination was from an old astrology magazine I found in a drawer. It had explanations on using a 52-playing card deck for divining. Many years later when I found out about satanism etc., I decided to delve more deeply and did readings for random people online. Doing a lot of readings in a row is tiring, especially when you're not even that confident in your abilities. One of the first things that gave me confidence was when a person confessed that not only was my reading correct, but the situation had already manifested (his business had gone under with a letter arriving that exact day).

It's one thing to look up what the cards you pull mean, and another to be able to interpret them yourself. Playing cards rely more strongly on knowledge of numerology. Even deciding which card to pull is hard if you don't fully understand them. I got my Rider-Waite deck as a present on my 17th birthday, and over time it has helped me bolster my intuition and understanding of spirituality.

The first step is to dedicate your deck. If you're going to get accurate readings it needs to be protected from enemy influences and guided by the right hand. I would recommend dedicating it to your guardian demon, and using it as a means of communication. The energy of the deck itself will change and bolster, and you will start feeling energy from specific cards itself. If you have no question, the deck can feel completely blank. As soon as you focus on a question you should be able to feel a general area of where your answer card lies. Sometimes this can diverge evenly between multiple cards, just pull as many as you feel have your answer. A sidenote to this is that some decks will straight up reject you. I tried using a deck from a non-dedicated person (Thoth deck) and it would straight up burn and sting my hands, I couldn't hold onto it longer than thirty seconds, and I couldn't connect to the art either.

The second step is learning to trust yourself. I find it much easier to do readings for other people, since I'm not the one facing the situation for what it is. When I do readings for myself, I often have to face the facts and this can be very discouraging. This can also depend on the demon you're working with. You can ask the same question to three gods, and they will all have a different approach to the matter. The underlying truth is usually the same though. As you get used to accepting what you're told through the cards, you will trust your intuition more as well, leading to more confidence in your other spiritual workings.

Learning what specific cards mean in different contexts will also deepen your comprehension of spirituality. The tarot represents the spiritual journey and transformation of the soul. Many times when we are stuck in some aspect, the deck can help guide us through what we need to advance further. If cards persistently show up for an unresolved problem, this probably means you've been beating around the bush instead of facing the situation for what it is.

The intuition you learn from trusting your readings to be accurate and knowing that your guardian is providing you with true answers can be used for astrology readings as well. I tried reading my chart without interpretations, just making sense of what I think the planets mean, and then compared it to what the "official" representations are. After learning a bit more, I did the same for other peoples charts, and then asked them to tell me what I got right and wrong.

Tarot can also be useful for finding out your guardian demon in the first place. After a friend dedicated, we used my deck to find his guardian, and he felt a very strong surge of energy as soon as he asked the demon if it was indeed him. In conclusion the tarot can be a very useful tool for learning to trust your intuition, communicate with your guardian and your higher self and find guidance for issues or problems you're experiencing.

A lot of people and especially new age communities have a lot of strange rules here and there that honestly make very little impact in a reading. While it’s important to treat satanic items with respect and good to have them consecrated, the deck itself has no mind of its own and it is a physical object. Having it consecrated helps empower and can clear energies from a previous mage, but enemy influences would be from a persons own mind in a reading. I have used others decks before, I have not consecrated mine, and I generally use a random tarot generator app as well when I’m on the go and it honestly works just as well. Never infiltrated or messed up my readings. They don’t even have an energy being on a phone screen necessarily, but the mind works the same. Just like with the paintable RTR’s. It’s just between a persons mind and whatever they’re reading.

throwaway88 said:
I got my Rider-Waite deck as a present on my 17th birthday, and over time it has helped me bolster my intuition and understanding of spirituality.

I tried using a deck from a non-dedicated person (Thoth deck) and it would straight up burn and sting my hands, I couldn't hold onto it longer than thirty seconds, and I couldn't connect to the art either.
The Rider-Waite Smith (RWS) tarot and the Thoth Tarot by Aleister Crowley are both filled with Hebrew letters, these decks are Jewish filth. For example, there are Hebrew letters on the “Wheel of Fortune” card in the RWS deck and there’s Hebrew letters on every major arcana card in Crowley’s Thoth Tarot.

“The Devil” tarot card is a Jewish corruption and is not of Lord Satan. HPS Maxine addressed the “Devil” tarot card in this sermon: https://archive.is/LdM6X

These are tarot decks that don’t have the Devil card or Hebrew letters:

Witches Tarot by Ellen Dugan
The Druidcraft Tarot by Philip Carr-Gomm
The Wildwood Tarot by John Matthews and Mark Ryan
The Green Witch Tarot by Ann Moura
Forest of Enchantment Tarot by Lunaea Weatherstone
Dreams of Gaia Tarot by Ravynne Phelan

Academic Scholar said:
The Rider-Waite Smith (RWS) tarot and the Thoth Tarot by Aleister Crowley are both filled with Hebrew letters, these decks are Jewish filth. For example, there are Hebrew letters on the “Wheel of Fortune” card in the RWS deck and there’s Hebrew letters on every major arcana card in Crowley’s Thoth Tarot.

“The Devil” tarot card is a Jewish corruption and is not of Lord Satan. HPS Maxine addressed the “Devil” tarot card in this sermon: https://archive.is/LdM6X

These are tarot decks that don’t have the Devil card or Hebrew letters:

Witches Tarot by Ellen Dugan
The Druidcraft Tarot by Philip Carr-Gomm
The Wildwood Tarot by John Matthews and Mark Ryan
The Green Witch Tarot by Ann Moura
Forest of Enchantment Tarot by Lunaea Weatherstone
Dreams of Gaia Tarot by Ravynne Phelan

The Devil card does not represent Satan, even in the Rider-Waite deck. It's merely a card of willingful addiction, and personally i take it as a representation of the enemy instead. I stated in my post that the crowley deck was repulsive to both touch and try to interpret, I couldn't connect to it in any way. A single card (the wheel of fortune) having two hebrew letters on it is hardly cause for me to get rid of the deck.

I feel it's important to use art that makes sense for the reader, and the RW deck is perfect for me in that manner. However I do appreciate you sharing good alternatives which have no negative connotations for satanists.

throwaway88 said:
The Devil card does not represent Satan, even in the Rider-Waite deck. It's merely a card of willingful addiction, and personally i take it as a representation of the enemy instead. I stated in my post that the crowley deck was repulsive to both touch and try to interpret, I couldn't connect to it in any way. A single card (the wheel of fortune) having two hebrew letters on it is hardly cause for me to get rid of the deck.

I feel it's important to use art that makes sense for the reader, and the RW deck is perfect for me in that manner. However I do appreciate you sharing good alternatives which have no negative connotations for satanists.
I implore anyone reading this checking out this members post history and add reluctance to get rid of jewish symbols as a tell tale sign to the equation. Make a calculation and be aware what people post around here.

I implore anyone reading this checking out this members post history and add reluctance to get rid of jewish symbols as a tell tale sign to the equation. Make a calculation and be aware what people post around here.
[/quote]

Not throwing away a tarot deck I've used for 7 years = reluctance to get rid of jewish symbols? Wonder what's with the constant witch hunts on this forum.

throwaway88 said:
Not throwing away a tarot deck I've used for 7 years = reluctance to get rid of jewish symbols? Wonder what's with the constant witch hunts on this forum.

It's not witch hunts its morons and not-diligent and bothered about Satanism people-hunts. Lol.

I think we do the opposite of witch hunts. I discovered the same thing years ago now on my deck and blotted out the letters right away with a black marker, that's what you need to do.

Hail Satan!

throwaway88 said:
I was always attracted to the tarot in some way, but it was very hard to buy a deck where I lived (I'd never seen one). One of the first times I tried divination was from an old astrology magazine I found in a drawer. It had explanations on using a 52-playing card deck for divining. Many years later when I found out about satanism etc., I decided to delve more deeply and did readings for random people online. Doing a lot of readings in a row is tiring, especially when you're not even that confident in your abilities. One of the first things that gave me confidence was when a person confessed that not only was my reading correct, but the situation had already manifested (his business had gone under with a letter arriving that exact day).

It's one thing to look up what the cards you pull mean, and another to be able to interpret them yourself. Playing cards rely more strongly on knowledge of numerology. Even deciding which card to pull is hard if you don't fully understand them. I got my Rider-Waite deck as a present on my 17th birthday, and over time it has helped me bolster my intuition and understanding of spirituality.

The first step is to dedicate your deck. If you're going to get accurate readings it needs to be protected from enemy influences and guided by the right hand. I would recommend dedicating it to your guardian demon, and using it as a means of communication. The energy of the deck itself will change and bolster, and you will start feeling energy from specific cards itself. If you have no question, the deck can feel completely blank. As soon as you focus on a question you should be able to feel a general area of where your answer card lies. Sometimes this can diverge evenly between multiple cards, just pull as many as you feel have your answer. A sidenote to this is that some decks will straight up reject you. I tried using a deck from a non-dedicated person (Thoth deck) and it would straight up burn and sting my hands, I couldn't hold onto it longer than thirty seconds, and I couldn't connect to the art either.

The second step is learning to trust yourself. I find it much easier to do readings for other people, since I'm not the one facing the situation for what it is. When I do readings for myself, I often have to face the facts and this can be very discouraging. This can also depend on the demon you're working with. You can ask the same question to three gods, and they will all have a different approach to the matter. The underlying truth is usually the same though. As you get used to accepting what you're told through the cards, you will trust your intuition more as well, leading to more confidence in your other spiritual workings.

Learning what specific cards mean in different contexts will also deepen your comprehension of spirituality. The tarot represents the spiritual journey and transformation of the soul. Many times when we are stuck in some aspect, the deck can help guide us through what we need to advance further. If cards persistently show up for an unresolved problem, this probably means you've been beating around the bush instead of facing the situation for what it is.

The intuition you learn from trusting your readings to be accurate and knowing that your guardian is providing you with true answers can be used for astrology readings as well. I tried reading my chart without interpretations, just making sense of what I think the planets mean, and then compared it to what the "official" representations are. After learning a bit more, I did the same for other peoples charts, and then asked them to tell me what I got right and wrong.

Tarot can also be useful for finding out your guardian demon in the first place. After a friend dedicated, we used my deck to find his guardian, and he felt a very strong surge of energy as soon as he asked the demon if it was indeed him. In conclusion the tarot can be a very useful tool for learning to trust your intuition, communicate with your guardian and your higher self and find guidance for issues or problems you're experiencing.
How do I dedicate the deck to my GD?

Serbon said:
throwaway88 said:

How do I dedicate the deck to my GD?
Just talk to your GD about it and tell him/her your intentions. You don't have to make a super fancy ritual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back