Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

War room clock is down

Shadowcat

just a heads up about the war room clock. its frozen at 0. could be just me or perhaps we are all having that issue? the links to the FRTR formats are up however.

What do you need the clock for? Either it goes to zero on odd number hours, or even number hours, depending on what time zone you are in. This is the only thing you need to know. So the hours when you were always doing it, are they odd or even?

I work an seven hour job mon-fri. I do not live alone either. I do not always have time to follow the RTR clock. Does that prevent me from doing the RTRs at all? Absolutely not! I do them whenever I have the time.

I have the appropriate moves done on my end. Other sites are also down/reworked and we also as usual are under attack but not like the previous times. Forums are perfectly fine however. I expect it to be up by Monday.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What do you need the clock for? Either it goes to zero on odd number hours, or even number hours, depending on what time zone you are in. This is the only thing you need to know. So the hours when you were always doing it, are they odd or even?

Actually i was thinking of others who particularly like to make use of it. other than that i have pretty much memorised the hours it goes to zero. was just trying to be of help

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
I work an seven hour job mon-fri. I do not live alone either. I do not always have time to follow the RTR clock. Does that prevent me from doing the RTRs at all? Absolutely not! I do them whenever I have the time.
try working 10 hours 6 days a week. i do that and still pump out 5 rtrs a day plus tetra, munka and both hatha and KY lol :p
What i posted was for others who prefer to go by the clock who maybe havent memorised the times as i have myself. i prefer to go by my memorized times but if I cant then I cant and obviously still continue.

Shadowcat said:
just a heads up about the war room clock. its frozen at 0. could be just me or perhaps we are all having that issue? the links to the FRTR formats are up however.

Quite possibly the Mercury Retrograde that's going on right now.

Yeah I notice this quite often during Mercury retrogrades something always goes wrong with the forums and the websites.

I like this photo of our Leader.
Shadowcat said:
ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
try working 10 hours 6 days a week. i do that and still pump out 5 rtrs a day plus tetra, munka and both hatha and KY lol :p
What i posted was for others who prefer to go by the clock who maybe havent memorised the times as i have myself. i prefer to go by my memorized times but if I cant then I cant and obviously still continue.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back