Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did you ever tried this? Using black insted of red for base chakra?

Satanfire666

Hp maxine wrote in jos wepsite in colors section that both the colors red and black are of the base chakra... Long story short i know that a lot of SS used and worked with the color black and absorbed it inside thier auras, but did you ever tried it with the base chakra itself? I mean visualizing the whole base chakra as black insted of red!! Do you think this will work? Or it will create imbalances in the soul? I want to know from advanced members if they ever tried this before.

Note : in the jewish kabbalah they use black for the malakut sphere (the hebrew version of base chakra) knowing that jews are insane and have all types of mental and physical disease... So... I wanted your opinion guys...

Much respect

Never did this, but consider that red is the color of vibrancy and blood. Darker tone of Red may do the trick.

Jews also absorb grey energy inside their own head. They are thoroughly unnatural. They should not be taken in consideration anymore than a nutcase.

Red makes sense existentially there with the light spectrum, but also the manifestations of the color red in consciousness.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Never did this, but consider that red is the color of vibrancy and blood. Darker tone of Red may do the trick.

Jews also absorb grey energy inside their own head. They are thoroughly unnatural. They should not be taken in consideration anymore than a nutcase.

Red makes sense existentially there with the light spectrum, but also the manifestations of the color red in consciousness.
Grey energy in their own fkin head? If thats the case they are truly unnatural. Normally anyone feels tired af when concentrating or meditating on the grey color.

Satanfire666 said:
Note : in the jewish kabbalah they use black for the malakut sphere (the hebrew version of base chakra)

Much respect

Malkuth is not the base chakra. Malkuth is ruled by Earth. If anything, it could be associated with the feet level, not the muladhara. The soul of the kikes is completely alien and different from ours. It's impossible to derive direct parallelisms because it simple works differently and it's disgusting to look at.

Stormblood said:
Satanfire666 said:
Note : in the jewish kabbalah they use black for the malakut sphere (the hebrew version of base chakra)

Much respect

Malkuth is not the base chakra. Malkuth is ruled by Earth. If anything, it could be associated with the feet level, not the muladhara. The soul of the kikes is completely alien and different from ours. It's impossible to derive direct parallelisms because it simple works differently and it's disgusting to look at.

Yes they have thier base chakra in thier feet and thier sacral chakra is purple not orange..i remember reading a book written by a kike named israel regardie (he worked with alister crowly) and he talked about an exercises named the middle pillar, its simmilar to kundalini in the east.

Jax911 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Grey energy in their own fkin head? If thats the case they are truly unnatural. Normally anyone feels tired af when concentrating or meditating on the grey color.

I personaly used grey color against someone in the past because i hated him, i directed grey energy at his lower chakras and i thought that he will die. ... He didn't die but it litreally destroyed his gut and made him Fart nonstop and there was some sort of a smoke coming out of him and he was sweating and running around like a crazy, i have never seen something like this in the past its so scary but that asshole deserved it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back