Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can I prove to an atheist that spirituality is real?

Lenore

Hello friends. I would like to ask how I can prove to an atheist that spirituality is real.

That person is my friend. Imagine a person who is materialistic and thinks that auras and chakras are nonsense. We are living in a religious area so i really understand his feelings, but I know that he may realize the truth if he experince them, so I suggested him to start 40 day program and he is doing it. But still, I want to know if there are other ways to show it. I hope you guys can help. :roll:

Thank you.

You can't show to someone that there is something in front of them if they keep the eyes closed and don't want to look.

If he want to know if auras are real, he simply need to do yoga and develop self aweraness. But if he only want to have the proof, and then do nothing with this knowledge, you should leave him on his road.

To some people, even if you show a siddhi, they would be amazed, but when you will tell them how much they will need to work to get it, they will loose all their interest.

HH

You know the saying, “you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink it?” People will believe what they want to believe no matter how much truth is presented to them. The change has to come from within. If there’s anything you could try that would really do anything, is doing some aura programming to make him more receptive to spiritual ideas. It’ll have to be something internal, regardless.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19114

Undeniable proof attested by the World's top Intelligence agencies with the Best Scientific record.

If your friend has not dedicated, then I think he might not have a very enjoyable experience.

Lenore said:
Hello friends. I would like to ask how I can prove to an atheist that spirituality is real.

That person is my friend. Imagine a person who is materialistic and thinks that auras and chakras are nonsense. We are living in a religious area so i really understand his feelings, but I know that he may realize the truth if he experince them, so I suggested him to start 40 day program and he is doing it. But still, I want to know if there are other ways to show it. I hope you guys can help. :roll:

Thank you.

Have him do the 666 meditation, Raum ECT. See if he feels it.

Lenore said:
Another one here, the existence of auras has been admitted and is scientifically called `electromagnetic field`
https://www.knowthyselfadvisor.com/human-electromagnetic-field-aura/

Work really hard to develop Telekinesis or some spiritual power do something for him he can see or practice and see if you can effect one of his chakras in some way that he can definitely feel when talking about it. Both of these may take quite a lot of time to learn especially if your starting out but it is possible.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Read his natal chart to him using Azazel's astrology.

Astrology also takes time to learn btw too you have to understand the symbols for the signs and planets and memorize what some of the stuff means or understand the energies well enough to talk about it or you will constantly be going back and forth to his chart and the JOS astrology thing likely losing his interest and attention span long before you convince him of anything.

You also could use your mind to read things about this person you couldn't know ever maybe even events in their life etc in great detail if your more open. This might be convincing. This also takes some time to learn.

So maybe not much right now unless you can do something here but in a couple years yeah you could do something if you work hard at learning it and practicing each day. If this even is that worth it.

slyscorpion said:
Work really hard to develop Telekinesis or some spiritual power do something for him he can see or practice and see if you can effect one of his chakras in some way that he can definitely feel when talking about it. Both of these may take quite a lot of time to learn especially if your starting out but it is possible.

This is very bad advice. Someone like that would only freak out, run away, potentially get the SS in serious trouble by telling everyone.

People come to spirituality when they are ready. As has already been stated by someone in this thread, people only believe what they want to believe. You can show someone something, and it won't even register to them.

slyscorpion said:

TopoftheAbyss said:
Read his natal chart to him using Azazel's astrology.

Astrology also takes time to learn btw too you have to understand the symbols for the signs and planets and memorize what some of the stuff means or understand the energies well enough to talk about it or you will constantly be going back and forth to his chart and the JOS astrology thing likely losing his interest and attention span long before you convince him of anything.

You also could use your mind to read things about this person you couldn't know ever maybe even events in their life etc in great detail if your more open. This might be convincing. This also takes some time to learn.

So maybe not much right now unless you can do something here but in a couple years yeah you could do something if you work hard at learning it and practicing each day. If this even is that worth it.
You can prepare the reading so that you don't have to run back and forth. You can do it by email. Ask him his fate and place of birth, than write him all the data from AA, send it later when it's ready

Lenore said:

Thank you.

Ask him how he feels he knows enough to make the assertion that absolutely nothing beyond his knowledge exists? Then tell him he should be an Agnostic, not an Atheist.

Lydia said:
slyscorpion said:

This is very bad advice. Someone like that would only freak out, run away, potentially get the SS in serious trouble by telling everyone.

People come to spirituality when they are ready. As has already been stated by someone in this thread, people only believe what they want to believe. You can show someone something, and it won't even register to them.

Not really something I would do personally but this person said they wanted to show someone something. I think that is a bad idea thinking about it more might even lead some people to xtianity in the long run or something. The astrology thing not so sure it's bad because so many people already do this in society already. However it won't be a great reading anyways if the person just learned a few basic things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back