Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I reverse my dedication

hailourtruegod

Weegee said:
Hi, I've been lurking this forum since the end of 2019 (October or November) and dedicated in Mars 2020. Unfortunately I feel i'm not ready. Can I reverse my dedication please? In the dedication page they say it's possible.

Question:
Can I reverse the ritual at a later date?
Answer:
Satanic rituals, unlike the rituals in other religions, are real and permanent. I received a very small number of letters from people who were confused and harassed by Christians. One person performed a reverse ritual and Satan left him.

Sorry again. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

You're free to do as you please.

I do want recommend to you to read the whole of Joy of Satan AND exposing christianity site. Live up to your choices. You chose something important then make the best of it before turning and running away with your tail between your legs. By this I mean do your research. Read the sites again once you're done. Do the tetra RTR and rid yourself of the enemy energies pulling you away from the most beautiful religion that's meant for humans since our creation.

No one here will give you such a ritual. Period. Unless they made it up on the spot. Make up your own I guess. If you push this I will only assume you are enemy trying to cause trouble.

I hope this isn't the case. If you really want to leave Satan then let it be true in your heart because I have read Satan will not waste his time protecting anyone who doesn't want to be with Him even if they did the dedication ritual. If anything it wasn't the "reverse ritual" itself that made Satan leave that person but the intent in that person's action. For them to go thru all that trouble proved to Satan what that person wanted.

No one is forcing this on you, so you can stop this and go do anything else you want - mind you, this path is better, but nevertheless, you are free to choose your own activities.

Leaving spiritual satanism isn't the same as leaving chrishitanity and definitely not something you should be thinking about. Satanism is beautiful, our souls are magical and the Gods are incredible. Try getting rid of your fixed thoughts about leaving and meditate about your life. Once you leave you can never go back. It isn't a store where you come back for a thing each time. This is a serious matter and it should be treated as such. Hail Satan! Hail all Gods!

But why though? Why do you feel as though you're not ready? I don't mean to sass, much more, I'm trying to understand. Is this a sensation of "Ah crap I dove in headfirst, way too soon," or a feeling of unworthiness?

Weegee said:
Hi, I've been lurking this forum since the end of 2019 (October or November) and dedicated in Mars 2020. Unfortunately I feel i'm not ready. Can I reverse my dedication please?

Since your account is new i am not exactly sure if you're serious or troll, nonetheless i think it is a huge disrespect to our Gods. Also, i really don't understand how you don't *feel ready* as it has been more than a year since you had dedicated. I mean why now?

And your attidute seems like you will dedicate yourself again when you feel ready, however; do you ever think about the fact that you are simply letting our Gods down with reversing?

I know they are superior than us but think like this: If someone abandons you, would you trust and communicate with that person again as you used to do? I hope that I'm clear.

If you want to quit university, you don't need to go in reverse of the courses you were doing. Just stop going. If you want to quit a job, then just stop going.

If you are not an infiltrator and truly feel the only reason for your desire to reverse the dedication is that you are not ready, why not wait and study more? Meditate? Yoga? Take baby steps in this path until you either feel ready to be serious or truly hit the point where you feel you must go. Don't turn this into a back and forth dedicate, reverse, dedicate, reverse dramafest. Be serious with the choice that you'll be making.

I also feel as though I'm not ready. So I don't do much meditation on Satan or any other gods.
Im focusing on advancing a little bit more before I go on trying to establish a relationship. I don't abandon satanism all together. Althou i don't do much meditation on Satan, when I do I'll read him poems or the enochian keys, maybe tell him about what's going on. I feel like a surge of energy from his sigil, kinda like if someone were paying attention or like energy is rising from the sigil. Some members here say the gods don't need to be worshiped, and that they don't NEED us. We need them and they're willing to help only if you do your part in taking the help. I do feel I'm getting to where I want to be, being able to trance and astril project without a problem and at least enough control to know what I'm doing. When I get there ofc I will establish a connection with the gods. No doubt. It's an exciting thought but at the same time scary. At least for me 🤡

Also due to past drug abuse that led to terrible experiences with the "spirit world" and entities I'd come across. I'm really negative and disrespectful towards almost any being because I think its trying to hurt me. 🤡 Clownish I know bubim getting there. I'm scared to be disrespectful because I know how I am

How about instead just try the rtr and Tetragrammaton thing each day or sometimes and remove curses do what you can in this and not push yourself too much. That is far better than just leaving. Take your time and study when you have time it usually takes people months or years to be serious anyways. That is far better than just leaving and reversing the dedication. If your truly a Satanic soul that won't work forever anyways a few years from now you will be begging to come back and asking Satan for forgiveness and doing anything to get back here. So don't make that mistake.

While I don't honestly believe Satan and the Gods would leave someone forever in most cases to be tormented by the enemy no matter what they say or do it is possible they might in some cases especially if they leave after knowing the truth fully and feeling informed and go to the enemy.

I wouldn't take that chance and just do this. It's not worth it. Once you realize how horrible the enemy is no one in their right mind would do that. It's a long period of intense suffering with no way out beyond anything you can imagine if Satan leaves for good. Hope you know this.

Better to not be serious for awhile and just ease into it and do some stuff till your fully ready than to do this.

Weegee said:
Hi, I've been lurking this forum since the end of 2019 (October or November) and dedicated in Mars 2020. Unfortunately I feel i'm not ready. Can I reverse my dedication please? In the dedication page they say it's possible.

Question:
Answer:
Satanic rituals, unlike the rituals in other religions, are real and permanent. I received a very small number of letters from people who were confused and harassed by Christians. One person performed a reverse ritual and Satan left him.

Sorry again. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html
well if you leave just know that you will be extremely regretful, as maxime when i left my life went sideways I tried everything in my power to show that i didn't want this because I was confused and lost. After that my life turned into shit because the enemy was doing nothing, like maxime stated. Hell sometimes i think he left me completely and the Gods have foresaken me so much to the point that i don't even believe at the fact that they are helping me or talking to me. I know now that I'm not at there eternal graces idk all in all dont push them away like i did, because if you do they'll understand the message and leave they want nobody to be forced, what i told you is a long story short of my experience nothing to be scared of. It will most likely not happen to you

So my initial reply to this was, "is it bad optics to laugh at this guy?"

Then I thought I'll help out and wrote my first reply I did but I took off the snark at the beginning but lo and behold I was right to not take this post seriously. Hopefully by the time this goes thru the mods have seen what this weak little worm has put up for his avatar. I'm guessing he's fantasing he could be one those dyed hair jewish women pretending to be white.

Yesterday I wanted to say something, but I was so angry I decided to delete the message..

Sometimes it is not about how you feel, or what you want to do, sometimes you KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT!
And then you have to do it. Either follow your heart and do what is right, or use your mind in order to do what you have to do.

You found the Truth, you found a shore or love and you have found true Knowledge and our REAL Gods and creators. Yet you dare, to turn away from them?

Who do you think Satan is?
He is YOUR Creator.
He is YOUR God.
He is YOUR Father.
HE HAS NEVER LET US DOWN!
SINCE EONS, HE NEVER GAVE US UP,
SINCE ANCIENT TIMES, HE FIGHTS FOR US.
SINCE THE BEGINNING HE CARED FOR US.

You were already on the ship back home, yet you fool decide to jump off into the deep, cold and hostile Ocean. Yes let the creatures there eat you, let the Waves swallow you.

Do expect the ship will turn once you scream „HELP!“ over and over again?

Who do you think Satan is?!
He is the MOST IMPORTANT BEING THERE IS!

Do you think you can just have an off and on relationship with him?!
One day you „love“ him? The other you leave him?!

Knowing the truth, and turning away IS DISRESPECTFUL!
Being a SS and refusing to FIGHT, IS DISRESPECTFUL!
Satan is TRUTH!
SATAN is the GOD of the STRONG and JUST!
So we should strive to become STRONG and JUST!

Enter the right relationship with Satan and our beloved Gods, and you have to fear no one and nothing! They are the most powerful FORCES there are! Transcending our Knowledge and our Physics!

I HATE Bullshit. You are not even TRYING!
„I am not ready“
Dont make me laugh, you coward are just running away!

Approach Satan in full honesty, and you will receive GODLY AND ALLMIGHT HELP AND SUPPORT!

HE NEVER LETS HIS CHILDREN DOWN!
HE NEVER HAS, AND NEVER WILL!
Fucking show SOME respect!

we would all be dead by now, or be slaves, were Satan not here for us. It is the Will of Satan himself, one single wonderful Being, that we live and become so much more. His entire empire BURNS IN HIS WILL LIKE A BRIGHT WARM FIRE IN THE DARKNESS! THEY TRY TO KEEP US WITH THEY LOVE AND CARE ALIVE!

If you don’t want to be part of that, good for you. I know I grow strong and have a real family in the Gods, and you worm have nothing.

Satan gives, but Satan also takes away.

Nobody likes traitors, me neither.

When I was new, also I was afraid of this topic. I was afraid, „why do I feel so GOOD reading about this? What is this URGE I am feeling?!“
I was afraid and confused, but also it felt really good.

But I was still hardcore brainwashed, what made me afraid. This brainwashing is very hard to get away. Even if you dedicate your soul to Satan, you are still brainwashed. Most people do not get it. It took me a long time to realise that as well. Well „long“ I am rather new as well... But I have decided to stand up and grow to an adult, stopp being a child. At least I am ready walk the path, even if I am still a child, that need to grow a lot.

When I was new, one reason why I became a SS was following.
I was afraid, buy my mind, heart and soul told me that this is the truth. Still I was afraid.
But I knew deep down, that it was always very hard for our gods.
So what when people find the truth, but decide not to fight? What if people don’t want to come back to Satan? If they don’t care? Or just don’t do it, because they are afraid or forgotten their ancient roots.

This would make our Gods sad.
THIS IS THE GREATEST INSULT!
THIS IS HIGHLY DISRESPECTFUL!

EXTANDING A LOVING HAND, THAT IS WILLING TO HELP, FROM THE GREATEST BEINGS THERE IS!
- and you just walk away from them.
Disgusting.

I said to myself: „Now that I know it, no matter how I feel, I HAVE TO DO IT! I CAN NOT TURN AROUND NOW! IT IS TOO LATE!“

There were also a time, when I did not want to move, because I felt really bad. But guess what, I received help, and I am stronger in Satan now.
And I hope that I grow even stronger and stronger in Satan.. In character, in love, in loyalty, in spirit and in power.

Satan fights for us, and you sorry ass can not even fight for yourself, for your life, for your advancement, and for your race.

The above is just my view of things.
But it is the truth, if I hurt your feelings, your problem.

You want to let Satan do all the work, while you sit on your ass. Fucking know your place.

So if you haven‘t undone your dedication, fucking THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO DO!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!

How can anyone leave??? Once you found the truth and know the love of Satan has for us and us for him, just how can you just leave?

Though I may be new and still learning more and more, I'd like to say, go ahead and leave. This religion is not like any other. We're not going to cry about your leave either. Satan definitely won't cry over you. You're free to leave, but don't you dare think you can come back with crocodile tears begging to be an SS again. Your leaving is a diss to Satan and the Gods, and therefore, you don't honor them. You don't honor them? Then I don't honor you.

Sorry not sorry, but I am not one to beg or plead anyone to stay. We here have our own work to do.

You want to go, okay. Why are you concerned anyway, you're not bound or tied up to SS like the other wack religions. Your life is your life.

With that said...

Good riddance to you.

Kinnaree said:
How can anyone leave??? Once you found the truth and know the love of Satan has for us and us for him, just how can you just leave?

Though I may be new and still learning more and more, I'd like to say, go ahead and leave. This religion is not like any other. We're not going to cry about your leave either. Satan definitely won't cry over you. You're free to leave, but don't you dare think you can come back with crocodile tears begging to be an SS again. Your leaving is a diss to Satan and the Gods, and therefore, you don't honor them. You don't honor them? Then I don't honor you.

Sorry not sorry, but I am not one to beg or plead anyone to stay. We here have our own work to do.

You want to go, okay. Why are you concerned anyway, you're not bound or tied up to SS like the other wack religions. Your life is your life.

With that said...

Good riddance to you.

One person who thinks like me! >:D

Nice this restores my hopes, I was like
„Why the heck am I the only guy who gets mad over this crap?“ , good I am not alone.

And nice views!
Similar to how I feel.

NinRick said:
Kinnaree said:

With that said...

Good riddance to you.

„Why the heck am I the only guy who gets mad over this crap?“ , good I am not alone.

And nice views!
Similar to how I feel.

The reason I wanted to laugh at him was because of stupid and weak someone has to be leave Father Satan. I even got a little emotional when I wrote that Satan left that one guy because of the actions he took that proved to Satan he didn't want to be with Him. It really is sad....

Also I'm not the type to want to express my feelings like so nor do I wish I could so that it satisfies others. Proud introvert. Lol. Nothing against you btw. I love your passion actually. Brings a smile to me reading your passionate posts. :D

hailourtruegod said:
NinRick said:
Kinnaree said:

With that said...

Good riddance to you.

And nice views!
Similar to how I feel.

The reason I wanted to laugh at him was because of stupid and weak someone has to be leave Father Satan. I even got a little emotional when I wrote that Satan left that one guy because of the actions he took that proved to Satan he didn't want to be with Him. It really is sad....

Also I'm not the type to want to express my feelings like so nor do I wish I could so that it satisfies others. Proud introvert. Lol. Nothing against you btw. I love your passion actually. Brings a smile to me reading your passionate posts. :D

Sorry, but you are not allowed to tell anyone that Satan has left them. This is Satan‘s business and Satan’s only.

NinRick said:
hailourtruegod said:
NinRick said:

And nice views!
Similar to how I feel.

Sorry, but you are not allowed to tell anyone that Satan has left them. This is Satan‘s business and Satan’s only.

I was speaking about the example that was first given. The one that HPS Maxine talked about. That one idiot who did a "reverse ritual" with a bunch of other xians.

Mercury retrograde

NinRick said:

Well my answer sounds a bit neutral comparing to yours but when i first had saw the other answers i was like "omg i'm looking so rude" but after i saw your answer i thought that my answer was too kind. So...that was an encouragement for me to be more dignified. Thank you.

hailourtruegod said:
NinRick said:
hailourtruegod said:

I was speaking about the example that was first given. The one that HPS Maxine talked about. That one idiot who did a "reverse ritual" with a bunch of other xians.

Mercury retrograde

Ohh, I see ^^

How could anyone leave Father?! Ungrateful and disrespectful to do that. How could you not feel His love and power!?

Weegee said:

Question:
Answer:

There is something I want to ask. What exactly is making you want to reverse the dedication ritual ?
Is it because you are overwhelmed ? If so, take a moment to calm down and process things at your own pace. Do not worry, the gods and Satan himself absolutely understand what you are going through and will be patient with you. They are not like the enemies where you would be punished for your situation.

I do not know what makes you feel like reversing but do know that humans tend to make drastic measures when they are overwhelmed. I know I do.

If you could share your reason for wanting to revere then we could help you out.
If you still decide to reverese after that, then that's completely okay because ulinke our enemies, we do not pressure or force someone into doing what they don't want.
But before all that, maybe you could share what's troubling you.

NinRick said:
Kinnaree said:

With that said...

Good riddance to you.

And nice views!
Similar to how I feel.

I thought/felt Satanic pride is about standing your ground in scenarios like this. We know what this path is about and what SS stands for. We have pride in this. If anyone wants to leave, then good riddance.

hailourtruegod said:
Weegee said:

Question:
Answer:

You're free to do as you please.

I do want recommend to you to read the whole of Joy of Satan AND exposing christianity site. Live up to your choices. You chose something important then make the best of it before turning and running away with your tail between your legs. By this I mean do your research. Read the sites again once you're done. Do the tetra RTR and rid yourself of the enemy energies pulling you away from the most beautiful religion that's meant for humans since our creation.

No one here will give you such a ritual. Period. Unless they made it up on the spot. Make up your own I guess. If you push this I will only assume you are enemy trying to cause trouble.

I hope this isn't the case. If you really want to leave Satan then let it be true in your heart because I have read Satan will not waste his time protecting anyone who doesn't want to be with Him even if they did the dedication ritual. If anything it wasn't the "reverse ritual" itself that made Satan leave that person but the intent in that person's action. For them to go thru all that trouble proved to Satan what that person wanted.

Let me be clear. There is NO reverse Dedication Ritual. It doesnt exist. Maxine said it was PERMANENT. Permanent doesnt mean, but you can reverse it. People have done it, and Satan accepts them back.

Just leave, getting Satans attention is not the easiest thing to do anyway. Go do what you want, dont try to burn your bridges. That's a life lesson to learn now in life. If you wanna come back, he will accept you back.

This whole thing was an enemy devised concoction from the beginning. The enemy sends fake accounts to ask this question all the time. So that it can be in peoples mind. Otherwise no one would have ever thought of doing something like this. The first ones to do it were jews as a blasphemy act and nothing more.

This enemy act needs to die. Let's stop treating it like it's even a real thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back