Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Very Disturbing : German nuns ‘rented’ orphaned boys to businessmen for ‘gang bangs & orgies’ – suppressed report seen

Jack

A report being withheld from the public documents horrific acts of rape and sexual abuse against young boys that were facilitated by nuns belonging to the Cathoic Archdiocese of Cologne in Germany, according to the Daily Beast.

The investigation’s findings, which concluded last month and stemmed from a lawsuit brought against the archdiocese by victims, have not been publicly released, but the contents of the report are said to have been leaked to several media outlets.

Sections of the 560-page report purportedly seen by the Daily Beast detail how nuns who ran a convent in Speyer, Germany between the 1960s and 1970s “rented” orphaned boys to businessmen and clergy, who abused the children, sometimes for weeks at a time, before ‘returning’ them.

According to the outlet, some of the orphans were forced to participate in “gang bangs and origies” before being returned to the convent where the nuns would discipline them for having “wrinkl[ed] their clothes or being covered in semen.”

The report concluded that 175 children, most of them boys between the ages of 8 and 14, were abused over two decades. Some of the children were intentionally barred from being adopted or taken into a foster home so the nuns could continue to hire them out, the probe allegedly found.

However, the investigation declined to directly blame the nuns involved in the sick scheme, arguing instead that the abuse was the result of “systematic” management errors and the “leniency” accorded to those accused of taking part in the abominable crimes, the Beast reported.

The details were leaked to the press after the archdiocese refused to make the report public, demanding that journalists who viewed the documents sign a confidentiality agreement. All those who attended a press conference announcing the conclusion of the investigation reportedly walked out, refusing to abide by the Church’s terms.
https://www.rt.com/news/514470-cologne-catholic-child-sex-abuse-report/amp/

If you wanted a reason to do your daily RTRs, this is it. Decades old Child Abuse, systemic in nature of the most gory and disturbing kind being exposed.

I don't know if I should puke after this... I'm going to do the F-Rtr now...

Xianity continues to be revolting in every sense imaginable. And some idiots still think the church is 'good' in any way.

It was reading things like this which turned me into their greatest enemy and hater. They deserve only endless hate. They destroy people in the billions. They do nothing productive.

Its just a mafia and nothing else, killing and pimping innocents.

Satanism is good, moral, and fully justified. In due time people will understand this and want to join us.

This criminal shit has been ongoing for centuries. Church operates like the mafia.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It was reading things like this which turned me into their greatest enemy and hater. They deserve only endless hate. They destroy people in the billions. They do nothing productive.

Satanism is good, moral, and fully justified. In due time people will understand this and want to join us.

This criminal shit has been ongoing for centuries. Church operates like the mafia.
There is another report which I will send you, but it was so disturbing that I could not post it. I felt disoriented the whole evening that people could be so sadistic.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Actually here, I'll just share it and you can see what I went through when I first read it,
https://www.rt.com/news/492170-berlin-pedophiles-foster-children/

A report like this should surprise nobody. If there's one thing I like about Hitler and the Nazis it's that they didn't tolerate the Catholic Church abusing children.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In due time people will understand this and want to join us.

Yeah of course. But there’ll be no place in our home for retarded people that believe in this shitty and sick programs. And even if some of them know about this atrocity, they continue to support and send their energy to materialize all this anti-human things!

Final RTR at max!

Hail Satan!
Hail LIlith!
Hail ALL OUR DEMONS!

From the same article:

The shocking revelations come less than a year after a separate investigation found Berlin’s educational authorities and senate had supported and defended placing foster children into the care of known pedophiles. The 30-year policy, which ended in 2003, led to a number of serious cases of abuse, the investigation discovered.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Actually here, I'll just share it and you can see what I went through when I first read it,
https://www.rt.com/news/492170-berlin-pedophiles-foster-children/
Bunch of sick fucks wish I could come across some sick puke that does this shit would be the last thing they ever do

Jack said:
A report being withheld from the public documents horrific acts of rape and sexual abuse against young boys that were facilitated by nuns belonging to the Cathoic Archdiocese of Cologne in Germany, according to the Daily Beast.

The investigation’s findings, which concluded last month and stemmed from a lawsuit brought against the archdiocese by victims, have not been publicly released, but the contents of the report are said to have been leaked to several media outlets.

Sections of the 560-page report purportedly seen by the Daily Beast detail how nuns who ran a convent in Speyer, Germany between the 1960s and 1970s “rented” orphaned boys to businessmen and clergy, who abused the children, sometimes for weeks at a time, before ‘returning’ them.

According to the outlet, some of the orphans were forced to participate in “gang bangs and origies” before being returned to the convent where the nuns would discipline them for having “wrinkl[ed] their clothes or being covered in semen.”

The report concluded that 175 children, most of them boys between the ages of 8 and 14, were abused over two decades. Some of the children were intentionally barred from being adopted or taken into a foster home so the nuns could continue to hire them out, the probe allegedly found.

However, the investigation declined to directly blame the nuns involved in the sick scheme, arguing instead that the abuse was the result of “systematic” management errors and the “leniency” accorded to those accused of taking part in the abominable crimes, the Beast reported.

The details were leaked to the press after the archdiocese refused to make the report public, demanding that journalists who viewed the documents sign a confidentiality agreement. All those who attended a press conference announcing the conclusion of the investigation reportedly walked out, refusing to abide by the Church’s terms.

If you wanted a reason to do your daily RTRs, this is it. Decades old Child Abuse, systemic in nature of the most gory and disturbing kind being exposed.

By Thor, these parasites will pay dearly !

Heill Thor !
Heill Odin !

Ah Christian clergy... In my case it wasn't them doing the abuse but me making their life "living hell". I still remember their disgusting piece of shit "faith schools" which became big thing after communism collapsed over here, and how you had to show some pieces of paper which proved you attended that Sunday crapfest of theirs. Their "doubling down" indoctrination attempts didn't work on me since I always had this subconscious violent reaction against them despite being peaceful all time. I wont go into details but in my case it was me who physically attacked priest as kid.

Nothing short from what i would expect from the revolting catholic church. They are notorious for pedophilia.
another thing i have noted is that the so called pure and innocent simple amish are very guilty of this as well. brothers at 9 to 12 rape their own sisters, as well as the fathers. if a victim speaks out they are cast out of the community. I looked into the amish and discovered to no suprise that alot of them are mixed with ashkenazi jews. alot of them have jewish last names too.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7890719/Horrifying-record-child-sex-abuse-Amish-communities-50-cases-seven-states.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a30284631/amish-sexual-abuse-incest-me-too/
the way this particular story started out and was written almost seemed as of the author enjoyed it. i was grossed out.
https://www.npr.org/2020/01/19/797804404/investigation-into-child-sex-abuse-in-amish-communities?t=1613263023555

these people are so uneducated and igorant they dont even know what to call their body parts.

Disgusting enemy filth.

Jack said:

Honestly, this is very horrible ... disgusting, low, rotten like their god ... luckily we were not raised by this disgusting and rotten and damned Jewish bastard.
Eternal disgust for all of them, flock of spiritual and human waste that they are !!!
FRTR always !!!

It is so disgusting. There are more than thousands of news talking about pastors molesting young boys. What else evidence do they need to prove that their so-called religion is evil? It is just so damn blatant. They are deeply brainwashed and cannot see the truth themselves. And what caused their pedophilia? celibate?

I saw a movie several years ago,<spotlight>. It revealed pastors abuse scandals and how the church dealt with it(They just transferred the pastor from one parish to another). In the end it listed 249 pastors involved in the scandal in Boston. And it was just in Boston. 249!!

Ninja 666 said:
From the same article:

The shocking revelations come less than a year after a separate investigation found Berlin’s educational authorities and senate had supported and defended placing foster children into the care of known pedophiles. The 30-year policy, which ended in 2003, led to a number of serious cases of abuse, the investigation discovered.

Imagine these investigations are only a few decades in. What has been happening for thousands of years with these ghouls?

Then you'll have an NPC telling you this crap is "good". Some of these people are turned into drones, simply.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ninja 666 said:
From the same article:

Imagine these investigations are only a few decades in. What has been happening for thousands of years with these ghouls?

Then you'll have an NPC telling you this crap is "good". Some of these people are turned into drones, simply.

This is the same script these ghouls have followed for centuries. Oblate little boys were abducted and taken to monasteries en masse in the Middle Ages, forced to be defiled endlessly by older monks. The greatest terror for children was to end up in a monastery. One legend in my area concerns monks sacrificing children - the monastery was burned down by the local populace repeatedly.

Many pedophile rings operated in Germany to ((buy boys in the post-Soviet bloc for cheap)) in the 1990s. They even had nightclubs in Amsterdam and rumors of a snuff film of some German boy circulate in the media. You can believe that these nuns had hardcore connections to this. HPS Maxine referenced ((pedophiles in Russia)) doing something similar before.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2000/nov/27/childprotection.uk

In Nigeria, recently, thousands of boys were forced into sexual slavery in Boko Haram madrassahs. The amount of girls is just unknown, because its the default.

This shit filth thoughtform really thrives off of pedophilia.

NPCs do not give a shit about children. This thread of redditors praising and glorifying some adult refugee hitting a child interrupting its prayer session shows that. When people intercede about how disgusting this is, the commenters here say the child 'deserved it' for interrupting something so 'special' to this hairy barbaric ape (connecting to its filthy shitform) and call them 'racist' or 'atheist'. Just remember. These people will not stop a similar type of 'Muslim chad' from hitting or doing anything to YOUR children.

https://www.reddit.com/r/instantkarma/comments/ljmims/voohoohohoo/

After elementary school I changed school and got sent to a catholic school, where you gotta pray at the beginning and end of the school day, never once have I done that, kids there were weirded that I never prayed or done any of that bullshit in my 11 years of life and judgemental too.
That year was terrible, even though I wasn't abused or anything I felt drained, and from a happy kid I was coming from school and feeling like shit. I was pulled out of there at the end, lol.

Karnonnos said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ninja 666 said:
From the same article:

NPCs do not give a shit about children. This thread of redditors praising and glorifying some adult refugee hitting a child interrupting its prayer session shows that. When people intercede about how disgusting this is, the commenters here say the child 'deserved it' for interrupting something so 'special' to this hairy barbaric ape (connecting to its filthy shitform) and call them 'racist' or 'atheist'. Just remember. These people will not stop a similar type of 'Muslim chad' from hitting or doing anything to YOUR children.

https://www.reddit.com/r/instantkarma/comments/ljmims/voohoohohoo/

Everytime I see your reply I know it is something worth quarats of gold, as with other members here. Seeing subreddits like this has really "Opened my eyes" on numerous topics. It is all but true where we are going.

NPC's are generally desensitized to the worst things of the world and this is why these are still allowed to happen.

I read to where in India, which many call an "unpoliced" place, and "primitive", in these villages, if they catch someone being a pedophile on the act, they cut them in pieces. In Africa, they burn these people alive and roll them in a tire down the hills.

I am not to condone illegal things nor I will do this, the above is merely an observation. But the above tells you that people have natural common sense about these things.

Modern people such as these "Redditors" are not only dead inside, but they are literally on good terms with this. Soros finances NAMBLA and promote Islam in Europe, and these animals sit beneath and clap their hands as stupid monkeys, lest they offend the Jewish or Muslim NPC master paradigm.

Islam if it spreads it's going to be like Xianity in the Middle Ages in regards to crimes against women, pedophilia, murder and gore. Life will become totally unlivable for 9 out of 10 people. It will be a return to the law of the jungle, but lower than the jungle.

Given the subject of the topic, let's also mention about the Kentler Experiment, the experiment designed to support legalization of pedophilia in Germany.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/helmut-kentler-pedophilia-experiment
This is from another link:
The twisted logic behind the "Kentler experiment"— named after the leading sexologist Helmut Kentler who spearheaded it — was that paedophilia could have "positive consequences"
Astonishingly, in the late 1960s Kentler managed to persuade West Berlin's ruling Senate that homeless boys would leap at the opportunity to be fostered by paedophile dads. It was successfully argued they would be "head over heels in love" with their
new father figures. About this time Kentler was publicly lobbying for decriminalization sex between adults and children in West Germany. The academic argued youngsters "almost always more seriously damaged" by their abusers being prosecuted than by the abuse itself.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ninja 666 said:
From the same article:

True. If you have to tell someone this is wrong --- just don't. They'll be dealt with when society straightens itself out.

There is no excuse for anyone who does this to a child, no matter how Gentile you are.

And the Jews will not get off the hook because "they are an alien specie that doesn't understand this is wrong". A mosquito understands it's doing something wrong when I start slapping my hand after it, and the Jews know they are doing something wrong when we persecute this.

"Muh forgive them, for they know not what they are doing" bullshit will be a thing of the past.

This topic is the one I try to avoid, but it is very hard.
As we all know, tha last couple of weeks many-many evidence exposed about child trafficking, child abuse, rape and the most disturbing when they expose the sadistic, horrifying torture of children and killings. My heart absolutely breaking apart.
When I first start read and watching these videos and topics about it, especialy what these MF hillary, obama, biden /and the list goes on/ did to children /very young children/ this is unspeakable. More then a week I couldnt sleep, woke up in the night and my brain was keep on thinking about that terrifying tortures what these animals bestialy did to these innocent children. Many times i cry out /seriously/, I couldnt take the pain, and it was told that what they showing is just a very little percetige. I go crazy I thought.

I am not calm about this child killings AT ALL. They showing how these underground tunels hase been discovered all around the planet and few of the was blown up, destroyed, but this is fucking unhuman what they are doing with us, with our children. Many of you i think know Tori Smith /he was murdered by the way, you know by who/, he also has a youtube channel and many videos about m.pence, obama, clintons, bidens and many others, absolutely heartbreaking videos, just cant watch them any more.

Human trafficking is a 32Trillion dollar worth business, average people doesnt even start to think about it how deep is this. Even i was SHOCKED when i saw the evidences and I knew about it, but when you see it with your own eyes is completely different.

HOW THESE ROTTED PIECE OF GARBAGES COULD RAPE A LITTLE CHILDREN /MANY-MANY TIMES/ AND AFTER THAT JUST SMASH THOSE KIDS FOR DEATH??

WHAT THEY FEEL AFTER THEY DID RAPE AMD KILL THOSE INNOCENT CHILDREN?? WHAT IS THE BENEFIT?? WHY,WHY??

Everybody is involved, athletes, lawyers, businessmans, tv celebrities and of course 90% of hollywood. Worldwide operated child trafficking infront of our eyes decades happening, shit, this hurt me alot, but I want to understand it.

WHY SO MANY PEDOPHILES?? There is so many, its absolutely scary, and they are not soft, they dont just want to rape children but kill them too in most horrific way. WHY??

Disgusting celebrities like gaga, t hanks, de niro, kardashians as so on, showing panda eyes and laughing on those pictures, making jokes about it, using adrenochrome and they know very well how it is made and they doing jokes?? Want to kill theam all, one by one in the most horrific way /whatever method they had in the dark ages/ infront of all other bastards.

I am sorry for the tempers, I tried to be polite but I cant when somebody doing such things to children and innocent human beings. They are definitely NOT humans, it just can not be. Above mentioned Tori Smith one of his videos mentioned, high ranking CIA and pentagon members /many of them/ raped multiple children and after that they just killed them all, like nothing, like you put a trash in a bin /I go absolutely mad when I imagine that situation/, so he is telling in that video that they are EXTRATERRESTIAL REPTILIANS, has human appearence but they are not human, without soul and any emotions and most scary thing, that they are all over in high positions.

Anyone who can answer my questions above, please do it. I would like to ease the pain i feel to these humans trapped in tunels waiting for their slaughter /just terrifying/. I would like to understand the nature such beings, why they do it, why they want most of the time very young children, some cases mention even 3-4 week old babies.

All the royal families /england, holland, norway, an so on/ involved, all of them are fucking pedophile, child killer bastards. UNBELIEVABLE WHAT A WORLD WE LIVE IN.

ALL OF MY HEART A WISH THE DESTRUCTION AND DEATH OF ALL THESE CREATURES AND THEIR FAMILIES ON PLANET EARTH.

DragonFire11 said:
As we all know, tha last couple of weeks many-many evidence exposed about child trafficking, child abuse, rape and the most disturbing when they expose the sadistic, horrifying torture of children and killings. My heart absolutely breaking apart.
When I first start read and watching these videos and topics about it, especialy what these MF hillary, obama, biden /and the list goes on/ did to children /very young children/ this is unspeakable. More then a week I couldnt sleep, woke up in the night and my brain was keep on thinking about that terrifying tortures what these animals bestialy did to these innocent children. Many times i cry out /seriously/, I couldnt take the pain, and it was told that what they showing is just a very little percetige. I go crazy I thought.

I am not calm about this child killings AT ALL. They showing how these underground tunels hase been discovered all around the planet and few of the was blown up, destroyed, but this is fucking unhuman what they are doing with us, with our children. Many of you i think know Tori Smith /he was murdered by the way, you know by who/, he also has a youtube channel and many videos about m.pence, obama, clintons, bidens and many others, absolutely heartbreaking videos, just cant watch them any more.

Human trafficking is a 32Trillion dollar worth business, average people doesnt even start to think about it how deep is this. Even i was SHOCKED when i saw the evidences and I knew about it, but when you see it with your own eyes is completely different.

HOW THESE ROTTED PIECE OF GARBAGES COULD RAPE A LITTLE CHILDREN /MANY-MANY TIMES/ AND AFTER THAT JUST SMASH THOSE KIDS FOR DEATH??

WHAT THEY FEEL AFTER THEY DID RAPE AMD KILL THOSE INNOCENT CHILDREN?? WHAT IS THE BENEFIT?? WHY,WHY??

Everybody is involved, athletes, lawyers, businessmans, tv celebrities and of course 90% of hollywood. Worldwide operated child trafficking infront of our eyes decades happening, shit, this hurt me alot, but I want to understand it.

WHY SO MANY PEDOPHILES?? There is so many, its absolutely scary, and they are not soft, they dont just want to rape children but kill them too in most horrific way. WHY??

Disgusting celebrities like gaga, t hanks, de niro, kardashians as so on, showing panda eyes and laughing on those pictures, making jokes about it, using adrenochrome and they know very well how it is made and they doing jokes?? Want to kill theam all, one by one in the most horrific way /whatever method they had in the dark ages/ infront of all other bastards.

I am sorry for the tempers, I tried to be polite but I cant when somebody doing such things to children and innocent human beings. They are definitely NOT humans, it just can not be. Above mentioned Tori Smith one of his videos mentioned, high ranking CIA and pentagon members /many of them/ raped multiple children and after that they just killed them all, like nothing, like you put a trash in a bin /I go absolutely mad when I imagine that situation/, so he is telling in that video that they are EXTRATERRESTIAL REPTILIANS, has human appearence but they are not human, without soul and any emotions and most scary thing, that they are all over in high positions.

Anyone who can answer my questions above, please do it. I would like to ease the pain i feel to these humans trapped in tunels waiting for their slaughter /just terrifying/. I would like to understand the nature such beings, why they do it, why they want most of the time very young children, some cases mention even 3-4 week old babies.

All the royal families /england, holland, norway, an so on/ involved, all of them are fucking pedophile, child killer bastards. UNBELIEVABLE WHAT A WORLD WE LIVE IN.

ALL OF MY HEART A WISH THE DESTRUCTION AND DEATH OF ALL THESE CREATURES AND THEIR FAMILIES ON PLANET EARTH.
This is an initiation ritual for the Frankist Illuminati cult that exists in the upper power structure of the elites who control the world.

Only the most deranged high functioning psychopaths are able to do all this ,just for their insatiable love for power and they don't have empathy or remorse. They also have serial killer tendencies.

First they tell them to have sex with 15 -16 year old girls in parties who are trafficked by pimps such as Jeffrey Epstein. The videos are recorded and used as contraband so that these people who get into the cult can NEVER leave.

Then it progressively gets more and more intense. They induct them into being whores and 10,20 upper echelon elites having sex with them as a sign of dominance. This was happening at the Bohemian Grove where they were praying to a statue of Moloch.

Then it gets to having sex with little boys and then as they progressively gets higher, they are demanded to rape and kill little babies, and eat them and drink their blood. At that point, they are totally possessed by nefarious enemy entities to a degree from which they are unsalvageable. When you look at the elites, they look like they are being possessed and are empty shells.

Its a system of ritual Jewish magick that was devised as a method to create a Jewish hierarchical system of elites coinciding with the power they hold.

They need to be exposed (they are being exposed en masse with the mass awakening due to our RTRs) and put on trial. All of them deserve the worst capital punishment available.

same here, I am still a begginer in satanism and whenever I don’t feel like doing my meditations I always remember those poor children and I get so mad at those bastards!! They are my nb one tatget. I hate pedophiles!! I get fired up the moment I hear the P of pedophiles. There is no word i can use to describe my Hate towards pedophiles. They make me so violent it’s unbelievable. They must be erased from any existence, but first I would like to make them feel what those children are feeling, I wouldn’t let them die without torturing them first. It would be my pleasure

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have been saying that. The jew and christianity (and of course islam) is an international Child-raping mafia. A global criminal organisation. It may be "legal" - and that is only because the jew still has power - but it is a crime in this highest order against Nature. While I said "the jew, christianity, and islam", I still say "it" rather than "they" or "those", because it is all the same thing - christianity and islam are two sides or two faces of the same jewish coin - or to be more direct and insulting and offensive - of the same jewish shekel.

mattvoss666 said:
A report like this should surprise nobody. If there's one thing I like about Hitler and the Nazis it's that they didn't tolerate the Catholic Church abusing children.
They are against christianity altogether. All christianity, and islam, are are anti-Human, anti-Natural, anti-Spiritual and anti-Scientific jewish tools of death and destruction.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ninja 666 said:
From the same article:

I know you know this, HP, but for anyone else...

christians: That's the roman catholic church, not christianity!

It's the same "god", "son" and "holy spirit" - catholicism is christianity. What I think they mean is it is catholicism as opposed to protestantism.

christians: That's the devil's fault tempting them!

Yes, it is jewsus' fault. If it was supposed to be Satan's fault, then if "god" is more powerful, then why did "god" employ "priests" to do things against Children in full prior knowledge and awareness of such things?! Why move them around and not punish them?! Why not protect the Children and make sure such things never happened in the first place?! Why, in 20+ centuries of christian prayers, did "god" ignore christians and instead allow coronavirus2019 to exist?!

christians: Those priests are not real christians.

Then "god" is incompetent and does not know how to employ workers properly. Maybe "god" should be sacked and someone else should replace it as CEO.

christians: They will be punished later/when they die.

Later, while Children are being punished precisely by "god" now and repeatedly for many years and decades. "god" must be uncaring, ignorant, a master troll, a liar, incapable, lazy, full of shitself, or just not exist. Why does "god" not wake up, or care, or be bothered, or fix things, or stop trolling, or merely exist?!

Me: "god" is evil. "god" creates evil.
christians: Absolutely not! The devil is and does!
Me: Yes, jewsus is and does. You're right.
christians: No, I meant Satan.
Me: Satan? Satan is not the devil. According to "the" bible, Satan killed about 10 people. "god" went on an endless murderous rampage. "god" is and creates evil. It admits so.
christians: Where?
Me: isiah 45:7
christians: I'd be happy to check that verse for you.
Me: It's not surprising you need to check it - and I don't need you to check it for me; you need to inform yourself of it for you.
christians: tumbleweed, crickets chirping
Other christians: "for god so loved the world that he gave his one and only son..."
Me: That's irrelevant. "god" is evil, creates evil, and admits such. OK, fine. It is relevant - let me kill your Child/ren, then. You have to emulate your "god". That is psychopathic to murder your only son for the crimes of others, ergo, "god" is evil.
Other christians/christians: [other buybull(shit) versus in support of "god"]

As for "drone" - I haven't said this for ages, but they are brainless/mindless slave, drone, clone, robot, zombie sheep. It's all about "faith", where Spiritual Satanism, on the other hand, is about actuality - testing, proving, judging, determining, peer-reviewing... I just mentioned "testing" - guess what. "Thou shalt not test the lord your god". PMSL. Just have faith! That's part of the reason why I don't like it when people here say "faith" in Spiritual Satanism, Spirituality and in Satan and the Gods and Goddesses, but I realise one has to have faith in themselves and their own abilities and improvement and advancement.

Jack said:
DragonFire11 said:

This is an initiation ritual for the Frankist Illuminati cult that exists in the upper power structure of the elites who control the world.

Only the most deranged high functioning psychopaths are able to do all this ,just for their insatiable love for power and they don't have empathy or remorse. They also have serial killer tendencies.

First they tell them to have sex with 15 -16 year old girls in parties who are trafficked by pimps such as Jeffrey Epstein. The videos are recorded and used as contraband so that these people who get into the cult can NEVER leave.

Then it progressively gets more and more intense. They induct them into being whores and 10,20 upper echelon elites having sex with them as a sign of dominance. This was happening at the Bohemian Grove where they were praying to a statue of Moloch.

Then it gets to having sex with little boys and then as they progressively gets higher, they are demanded to rape and kill little babies, and eat them and drink their blood. At that point, they are totally possessed by nefarious enemy entities to a degree from which they are unsalvageable. When you look at the elites, they look like they are being possessed and are empty shells.

Its a system of ritual Jewish magick that was devised as a method to create a Jewish hierarchical system of elites coinciding with the power they hold.

They need to be exposed (they are being exposed en masse with the mass awakening due to our RTRs) and put on trial. All of them deserve the worst capital punishment available.

Thank you for the reply Jack.
I would have to ask something.
HOW TO HANDLE IT, HOW TO TAKE THIS HORRIFIC TRUTH WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH OUR CHILDREN AND FELLOW HUMANS??

Just for example the hillary frazzledrip. We all know what kind of sickening they did to that little gilr who has the life infront of her and these filthy bastard psychopats like hillary and that ugly shitpiece abudin rape, mutilated and killed her.
Celbrities like pedo hanks and other so-called actors wearing t-shirt symbolizing what they done to that girl??
Not enough to take the sickening, horrific event where a young girl had to endure such pain that it could not even be imagined and top of that these MF, these moster creatures /i dont know how to call them/ secretly boast of their actions to each other?! /t. hanks with the white ball red face on it/.
I am comlpetely disgusted, very-very disgusted. Its hard to take it, the pain is just unspeakable.

Unfortunately, these horrific things also have a big impact on my daily FRTR. I am not able to do them every day since christmas. Just feel very exhausted from these news, from the terrible truth we live in, I feel ruined. When I want to do the FRTR, my brain pumping these news and I am not able to focus, the reason is given to do FRTR, but I do not feel fit.
Is shit to be honest, I feel weak without FRTR, I have to put myself together somehow. But first need to handle the horrific truth about our children who were and are trafficked, raped, tortured and killed. NO WORDTHIS IS HAPPENING.

DragonFire11 said:
Jack said:
DragonFire11 said:

Thank you for the reply Jack.
I would have to ask something.
HOW TO HANDLE IT, HOW TO TAKE THIS HORRIFIC TRUTH WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH OUR CHILDREN AND FELLOW HUMANS??

Just for example the hillary frazzledrip. We all know what kind of sickening they did to that little gilr who has the life infront of her and these filthy bastard psychopats like hillary and that ugly shitpiece abudin rape, mutilated and killed her.
Celbrities like pedo hanks and other so-called actors wearing t-shirt symbolizing what they done to that girl??
Not enough to take the sickening, horrific event where a young girl had to endure such pain that it could not even be imagined and top of that these MF, these moster creatures /i dont know how to call them/ secretly boast of their actions to each other?! /t. hanks with the white ball red face on it/.
I am comlpetely disgusted, very-very disgusted. Its hard to take it, the pain is just unspeakable.

Unfortunately, these horrific things also have a big impact on my daily FRTR. I am not able to do them every day since christmas. Just feel very exhausted from these news, from the terrible truth we live in, I feel ruined. When I want to do the FRTR, my brain pumping these news and I am not able to focus, the reason is given to do FRTR, but I do not feel fit.
Is shit to be honest, I feel weak without FRTR, I have to put myself together somehow. But first need to handle the horrific truth about our children who were and are trafficked, raped, tortured and killed. NO WORDTHIS IS HAPPENING.
I have had the unfortunate situation of having nightmares of what these psychopaths do to the kids which has left me feeling nauseated and unwell for days to an end.

The only way you can be sane and take it is if you convert all this into hate and do the RTRs.

DragonFire11 said:
I had a similar feeling after Yule time (maybe linked to jewis-... lizzard hanukkah), just constantly overwhelmed and tired. I also had nightmares about my loved ones being hurt. Honestly, i skipped a couple RTR's, which i'm not proud of. Then i just forced myself to do them everyday, just like some do when starting physical training, and i'm back to my normal rythm now.

It was quite a hard time for me recently and i think it is similar for others too. All this quarantine, isolation and news are exhausting. We just need to remember all this crap was not only done now, but through the centuries. It's just becoming known slowly because of the RTR's and jewis- controll falling down.

But we need to keep up with them to make the lizzards loose control entirely, other way they will win. The new shedule is a great oportunity to start working again.
I had a breakdown as i stopped taking meds i was swallowing everyday since a couple of years recently, but now i'm feeling much better than ever before and started the 6 month program which i tried some time ago but didn't finish.
I found on some topic depression may be caused by being low on fire, not sure if it is true, but i did a fire invocation and it made me feel somehow better and less tired.
Not sure if it will work for others, but i need to do something every single day to keep doing it; if i skip even a single day for some reason, i will probably start to skip the next ones. So i try doing at least RTR's + some short meditation, even 5 minutes.
If i skip meditation, i'll also probably feel more tired the next day, so doing it is just pushing a wheel of a hilltop.

Anyways,
stay strong, good luck with everything,
and Hail Satan! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back