Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have questions. If possible, could you answer them ?

Nazista lunar

I have questions. If possible, could you answer them ?

)Was mageson a jew or a gentile ?

)After the final RTR, Do I have to fully clean my aura with a Satanic rosary?

Or Can I just clean my aura with a short Visualization working?
'TO CLEAN YOUR AURA:

1. Visualize a bright light all over yourself. Hold this for one or more minutes. It doesn’t take very long.
2. Now, visualize the light even brighter and more intensified on each of your chakras, like a miniature sun.

That’s all there is to it, for a short working."

Is this short working okay after the final RTR?

)Whats the best rune to heal my eyes ? I am a person with myopia.

)Was Erwin Rommel a traitor?

)What are your thoughts on euthanasia?

)What are your thoughts on human hermaphrodites?

)Is it true that Short/Ugly men should not reproduce ?

) Is it true that Monogamy is biologically unnatural for Humans ?

)Is It Okay to use Whey protein ?
) Is helena blavatsky a jew ?

Thanks for reading.

1. Gentile, but did some trash shit, so no longer relevant
2. you can just visualize a bright white gold energy for 1-2 minutes, or clean as you see fit.
3. Wunjo, Thurisaz, https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html
4. Not sure who that is
5. Too many jewish doctors to support euthanasia. We don't condone suicide unless you're being tortured or something extreme, but if you're in agonizing pain, you cant fix it with meditations, you're going to die in a month anyways, maybe its be more permissible.
6. I mean, they got born with non-standard parts, pick a side and hope that you picked right. Gender is hardwired in the soul, I'm guessing hermaphrodites have damaged souls in the gender determinant region whatever that may be.
7. Not necessarily, eugenics is simply upbreeding. Stay in your racial group and make sure you kids are genetically superior to you and you've then done everyone a service.
8. Monogamy is a choice, live your life however you deem fit (within the bounds of reason)
9. I've never heard anything bad about whey protein
10. From a brief google search ill go with no, but then again the only occult readings that should be relied upon are the JoS, id ditch whatever you have of hers.

He said way back in the old forums that the enemy offered him money and fame for his "writing skills" when he first started. If I'm remembering incorrectly someone please correct me but I'm sure some of the older members remember. I just wanted to put that out there in case it's important.

)Was mageson a jew or a gentile ?

I do not know. I do not was Mageson meet with Maxine or Hoodedcobra in real life, if he meet, then he probably was gentile, so if even I can detect jews in real life by theyr energy, why do you think that JoS HP can not?

)Is it true that Short/Ugly men should not reproduce ?
If man is so ugly and short that it look like genetic disorder or/and jew, then yes.

But when you are white man who do not look like model and is little bit under average lenght, it is better that he have kids. All white men must contribute for 14 words.

I am beautiful by the way : D

) Is it true that Monogamy is biologically unnatural for Humans ?

I do not know, I think that both are ok, monogamy and polygamy.
But in polygamy it is better than you love all girls equally, it is not easy, but xtians try hard destroy polygamy, so it must be good in some way.

) Is helena blavatsky a jew ?

Yes

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back