Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The helpful knowledge of Astrology

Betelgeuse

Well I posted about Mercury going retrograde a few days ago. Its still retrograde until the 21st this month.

I recently got some extra money and I wanted to buy some stuff to improve the quality of my YouTube and Streaming career, like microphones and webcams and such. I was looking at a bunch of popular mics like the Blue Yeti on Scamazon and I was reading user reviews and I got a bit curious about the negative / 1 star reviews that people gave some of the mics, so I looked at PlanetWatcher.com and I looked at all the dates that all the negative reviews where posted on, and sure enough mercury was retrograde in most of these cases where people had bad experiences with the mics they bought. Either, they arrived broken, or they malfunctioned. So maybe I should just wait a little while before buying stuff. Mercury rules over communication and electronics, and you know, a microphone and a webcam would seem like some of the things that would be the most heavily affected by Mercury, and especially Mercury Retrograde.

You know, astrology is an extremely helpful tool and it can really save your life and save you from disaster throughout your life. Everyone here should study and learn a little bit of the astrology on the JoS main website. I have a PDF file that I have downloaded that teaches JoS astrology, cant remember where I got it, it was either on the old forums, or from one of the sites. You can see when bad things will happen in your life, like transiting Saturn, or bad planetary aspects. You can know when its the best time for you to perform different spells and workings, money, jobs, love, etc. You can see the day you will die, which is pretty scary, but remember that you're not like the iditos in the world that are without, or refuse to believe in astrology or spirituality. You can work to avoid your own death and disaster in life. Its part of what true Satanism is, you have the power and freedom to control your own Fate, and not be at the mercy of planetary influences and the enemy like everyone else.
Stay safe out there everyone.

I did not study astrology in depth but I still struggle to understand the basics.
Also the planets and signs rulership is very hard to understand. I thought it should be easy by studying mythology (I even tried reading a book for beginners) but I don't notice any pattern and it looks like I have to know it from memory instead of using reason or knowledge of myths.

About YouTube, what is the best time to post astrologically speaking?

TopoftheAbyss said:
About YouTube, what is the best time to post astrologically speaking?

Not really sure. If your planning on beginning a youtube channel or career, its best to start when the moon is in Leo, Capricorn, Taurus, or Cancer. These signs can cause long lasting results.

It mostly depends on the person's natal chart really. All of the big youtubers and streamers have a very strong Mercury and Sun influence in they're charts. Either Mercury or the Sun is they're chart ruler, and one or both of those planets are placed in the 10th house, which is the house that rules your public standing and fame. A lot of times, the person has Gemini on the cusp of they're 10th house, along with having mercury placed in the 10th as well. The Sun rules fame, popularity, and success, and mercury rules Media - like youtube, twitch, etc. I've seen these placements too frequently in the charts of big streamers and youtubers to deny any of it.

Luckily we have the tools needed here to increase our success with youtube and stuff like that. The Mercury mantra is a good start. Just vibrate the mercury seed mantra and make an affirmation like "The energies of mercury is attracting success to my youtube career" or something along those lines. And obviously remember to add "in a positive, healthy, or beneficial way"

If you're a gemini ascendant and mercury is your chart ruler, than maybe a full mercury square could help too. If you have gemini on the cusp of your 10th house, than a mercury square would be the best option. Just use it to empower your 10th house.

I don't think it matters when to post a youtube video. As long as it isn't void moon. In the time you wait to post it in a different month, that's time when people could have been watching it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I don't think it matters when to post a youtube video. As long as it isn't void moon. In the time you wait to post it in a different month, that's time when people could have been watching it.
But the YouTube Channel itself could be started in a favorable Moon. I definitely would start it in a Moon sign that makes thing last. At the same time I would not worry too much about it if he is going to do a spell to grow is channel but it does give it a huge boost to start something in a favorable Moon sign. For posting video like you said as long as its not Void of Moon should be more than fine.

luis said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
But the YouTube Channel itself could be started in a favorable Moon. I definitely would start it in a Moon sign that makes thing last. At the same time I would not worry too much about it if he is going to do a spell to grow is channel but it does give it a huge boost to start something in a favorable Moon sign. For posting video like you said as long as its not Void of Moon should be more than fine.
Yea, definitely. Especially if the beginning of the channel is empowered by the runes it would be even better.

Betelgeuse said:
I've seen these placements too frequently in the charts of big streamers and youtubers to deny any of it.
How did you manage to get their date, time & lcation of birth information so as to be able to find out their Astrology charts?

FancyMancy said:
Betelgeuse said:
I've seen these placements too frequently in the charts of big streamers and youtubers to deny any of it.
How did you manage to get their date, time & lcation of birth information so as to be able to find out their Astrology charts?

Its easy to get the date, and location of birth for most popular people like youtube stars and celebrities and stuff. The birth time is the only issue. Most people don't have they're birth time added to a simple google search.
I've had a couple of accurate charts with the right birth time, so from an educated guess and some experience with astrology, its easy to determine that these people would have Mercury/Sun in the 10th house even if the birth time is unknown and the houses and planets are off quite a bit.

Like I said, the 10th house rules your public standing and fame, and also the career, and Mercury rules Media, electronics, communication, and basically everything needed to have stronger influence with social media platforms and sites like YouTube and Twitch. Its only natural that someone like a youtube star would either be a Leo ascendant with sun in 10th (and also mercury), Or a Gemini ascendant with Mercury in 10th (and also the sun maybe)

But they don't really have to be a Leo Ascendant or Gemini Ascendant. A lot of times Gemini is on the cusp of they're 10th house, making Media a part of they're career in life.

That's interesting Betelgeuse. I'm wondering about would working with Mercury square for Mercury empowerment in general work in that 10th Gemini in the cusp thing since Geminis planet is Mercury or should the Mercury square specifically directed towards into 10th house empowerment and do another square for example on intelligence and memory, or general empowerment.

What do you think?

Betelgeuse said:
Like I said, the 10th house rules your public standing and fame, and also the career, and Mercury rules Media, electronics, communication, and basically everything needed to have stronger influence with social media platforms and sites like YouTube and Twitch. Its only natural that someone like a youtube star would either be a Leo ascendant with sun in 10th (and also mercury), Or a Gemini ascendant with Mercury in 10th (and also the sun maybe)

But they don't really have to be a Leo Ascendant or Gemini Ascendant. A lot of times Gemini is on the cusp of they're 10th house, making Media a part of they're career in life.

Henu the Great said:
That's interesting Betelgeuse. I'm wondering about would working with Mercury square for Mercury empowerment in general work in that 10th Gemini in the cusp thing since Geminis planet is Mercury or should the Mercury square specifically directed towards into 10th house empowerment and do another square for example on intelligence and memory, or general empowerment.

What do you think?

Betelgeuse said:

I'm not an expert on squares, but using a mercury square if Gemini is the ruler of the 10th house will empower the 10th house, and also empower the house mercury is in. I've seen people on here before mention that the squares empower the houses that the specific planet rules regardless if its used for anything else, like using mercury for intelligence and stuff, while having gemini on the cusp of the 10th house, the 10th house would still be empowered and affected by the square. I'm not sure about this though.

Betelgeuse said:
I'm not an expert on squares, but using a mercury square if Gemini is the ruler of the 10th house will empower the 10th house, and also empower the house mercury is in. I've seen people on here before mention that the squares empower the houses that the specific planet rules regardless if its used for anything else, like using mercury for intelligence and stuff, while having gemini on the cusp of the 10th house, the 10th house would still be empowered and affected by the square. I'm not sure about this though.
Yeah, thanks. Have to experiment and see how it turns out.

Henu the Great said:
Betelgeuse said:

I believe this is indeed accurate as Betelgeuse explained it. I'll struggle to put it in fanciful, technically correct terms, but it pertains to how each planet natally rules a House/Houses - and consequently the affairs of these Houses - through cusp placement but is functioning in the area of your life pertaining to its own House placement. Hence why chart rulers are so critical, as they rule your 1st House, the House of you, your body, how you appear to others, etc., and the affairs of your chart ruler's House take on increased significance in the building blocks of your sense of self. It's also why a planet gets labeled a co-ruler if it's in your 1st House, since it's functioning in that area of your life.

Also I'm sure you guys know already, but the Mercury square will also be good for the House with Virgo on the cusp, so that's a thing you can consider weaving into your working as well.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Henu the Great said:
Betelgeuse said:

I believe this is indeed accurate as Betelgeuse explained it. I'll struggle to put it in fanciful, technically correct terms, but it pertains to how each planet natally rules a House/Houses - and consequently the affairs of these Houses - through cusp placement but is functioning in the area of your life pertaining to its own House placement. Hence why chart rulers are so critical, as they rule your 1st House, the House of you, your body, how you appear to others, etc., and the affairs of your chart ruler's House take on increased significance in the building blocks of your sense of self. It's also why a planet gets labeled a co-ruler if it's in your 1st House, since it's functioning in that area of your life.

Also I'm sure you guys know already, but the Mercury square will also be good for the House with Virgo on the cusp, so that's a thing you can consider weaving into your working as well.
Now that I look at my chart with a new view and the ability to do Mercury square it feels like I hit a gold vein.

Thanks guys.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back