Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

my family wants to force me and my 2 brothers to get vaccinated.

StyleCoin

they said they would not get the vaccine and overnight changed their mind and called me mentally ill, only my brothers who are still pre-teen believed me, schools will only accept vaccinated people, what should I do now ? I would rather starve on the street than be vaccinated.

StyleCoin said:
they said they would not get the vaccine and overnight changed their mind and called me mentally ill, only my brothers who are still pre-teen believed me, schools will only accept vaccinated people, what should I do now ? I would rather starve on the street than be vaccinated.
Well, you did answer your own question so there's that...

Depending on your age and the laws of your area, you might be able to petition for emancipation. You would need a plan to survive though, and it really wouldn't be comfortable for you. I don't know how I feel personally about advising minors to take to the streets.

A better plan might be to stay with relatives, or even friends if possible. As a last ditch you could try blackmailing your parents if they won't listen to reason/respect your rights. If they're playing dirty by trying to use the "you're insane/mentally incompetent" tactic on you then there's nothing wrong with playing dirty back. If you can find something to use against them then it might work. Something they really don't want to be aired publicly.

Of course, there's also binding spells. Do some magic.

Bind your parents asap and do a ritual to Satan and ask him for help.
You can also try to gather as many articles as possible about the negative effects of vaccines, perhaps you could change their mind again.

Best of luck.

You could persuade them in getting homeschooled. And if persuasion fails then you could resort to magick to make them change their mind.

calm down.

it seems that your post is based on emotions not so much logic.
I mean how they can force something against your will.. And you can ask your parents why they think schools wont allow not vaccinated people. why they are stressing if there is no law like this (for now).

My best advice buy as much time as possible , trick them and etc. You can always talk with your guardian or Satan. (even if you are not open enough they can here you and give you ideas how to deal with it) just be open.
that's my short response to your situation.

Stay safe and good luck!

Show them the negative effects. Someone here posted links to news sites that show how many people died. On Reddit also people testify that it has very negative effects.

That said, I hope the vaccine kills lots of NPC.

Talk about how this is not a vaccine. Nothing about it is anything like any vaccine that ever existed. This is a permanent change to your DNA, and you have no idea what this change will be or what else it will affect.

first jewgle the laws of your country and locality (in the US your state)

Jewgle some form of this sentence:
"Is it legal for parents to forcibly vaccinate a child against his will"

Some ppl can't be reasoned with, including family in many cases. It doesn't matter what stats you throw at them. If they are stubborn enough, they will filter out any information that doesn't fit their predrawn conclusions that were most likely subliminally fed to them thru jew media in the first place.

I've also learned that when 2 people call each other mentally ill, only one of them is actually mentally ill. But the mentally sound person won't be able to declare a victory against their mentally ill opponent because the mentally ill person thinks that they won too. So the best thing to do with mentally ill people in your life, especially if they are your parents, is to gradually detach from them and become financially independent.

first jewgle the laws of your country and locality (in the US your state)

Jewgle some form of this sentence:
"Is it legal for parents to forcibly vaccinate a child against his will"

Some ppl can't be reasoned with, including family in many cases. It doesn't matter what stats you throw at them. If they are stubborn enough, they will filter out any information that doesn't fit their predrawn conclusions that were most likely subliminally fed to them thru jew media in the first place.

I've also learned that when 2 people call each other mentally ill, only one of them is actually mentally ill. But the mentally sound person won't be able to declare a victory against their mentally ill opponent because the mentally ill person thinks that they won too. So the best thing to do with mentally ill people in your life, especially if they are your parents, is to gradually detach from them and become financially independent.

i would grab as much evidence as possible with worst case scenario cases of the vaccines, from deaths to paralysis , doctors claiming its unsafe, and whatever else.

save every bit of info, if its a video download it before its removed from the internet and show your family all your evidence as to why its unsafe enough for you to decline it.

also i recommend you do a some thought influence magic on your parents while they sleep to help sway their views to allow you to go un-vaccinated.

depending on how stubborn they are then you may need to ask for help from your guardian demon or another god.

good luck.

Pfizer's vaccine has been authorized for ages 16 and up. Moderna's vaccine is currently authorized for ages 18 and up. You haven't mentioned how old you are, but you said that your brothers are pre-teen, so it is literally illegal to vaccinate them with these vaccines (no matter where you live).

Meteor said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Talk about how this is not a vaccine. Nothing about it is anything like any vaccine that ever existed. This is a permanent change to your DNA, and you have no idea what this change will be or what else it will affect.

I looked into it and it seems like mRNA vaccines don't actually permanently alter DNA. They only affect the behavior of cells for a while and then they break down and run out, which is why two injections are used instead of one, to prolong the effect. That still doesn't necessarily mean it's safe, though, so I'm avoiding it personally since I don't think I need it anyway and it's just an unnecessary hassle and potential hazard.
Yes they do permanently change your DNA. That is literally the entire purpose of what MRNA is. MRNA goes into the nucleus of the cell, and it acts like a pattern that new DNA is built off of. Exactly like making a mold of something. MRNA is a negative mold of DNA, so then a negative mold is made off of the MRNA, and it is DNA that is created. MRNA permanently changes the structure of your DNA by replacing it with whatever they put in their.

Meteor said:
I just looked into it more again, and found this source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html
If the information is there is accurate, then the affected cells only create the protein specified by the injected RNA a certain number of times before the RNA is broken down. The protein that's created will then trigger an immune response, resulting in antibodies being created.
So it seems it does directly affect the behavior of cells after all like I initially thought, but only temporarily. Is that incorrect?
I'm not sure if it is temporary, but I think that it would be permanent. So the pieces of MRNA go into the cells and they change the Dna of that cell. Cells are always splitting and creating new cells. So I think whatever cells have this change in their DNA, when they split the new cells they create will also contain this changed DNA. They could also release their MRNA to other cells nearby, and if they do that then it would spread faster.

Meteor said:

Instead of looking to resources related to covid, study what the RNA is in general, what is role is, etc. Biology and genetics. Resources related to covid are obviously tampered so people do not understand what is going on. Look for it in books that are a few years older, like before 2012. Only this way you can understand what it RNA is, without getting caught in meaningless propaganda.

I have read that any past complications that you had like allergies would excuse you from getting a vaccine.

Think a lot and consider what choices you can make to achive the maximum results. Is changing school worth it ? It would be worth it imo since it involves editing your DNA whose effect is permanent.
Arguing with your parents and taking a firm stance worth it ? Again worth it imo, since its tolerable for a child to throw a tantrum that parents have no option but to acquiesce or accept. Sure you would earn your parent's dislike but it would only last some while before fading away.

Another reasoning you could use is that vaccine is not the cure but a preventive measure which doesn't work 100 % of the time or in other words doesn't make you permanently immune. And since everyone around you is getting a vaccine, its the same as you getting a vaccine.

Use whatever means you have to avoid the vaccine. However if in ends up in you being kicked out of the house, then I do not know if it would be worth it. Probably not.

When you go for vaccination, take a potato with you in your pocket or something else that can be injected. Show it to the nurse and ask them to inject “you”. If they refuse, you didn’t do anything wrong or illegal, but they may tell your parents or put you on some kind of list. This is a gamble but it could work.

StyleCoin said:
they said they would not get the vaccine and overnight changed their mind and called me mentally ill
Then they are very confused. You can use this in your advantage by showing them scientific evidence against vaccines and the covid in general. If you need evidence leave a reply and I (and probably others) will leave here studies and other information against covid. They probably won't take you by force to the vaccination centre so if you simply refuse is not much that they can do about it. Meanwhile you can also use magic on them to realize what is happening. Magic workings are the most effective when physical effort is also done towards that goal.
If vaccines will become mandatory in schools, and I think they will unless parents and related associations and organizations will stand against this in big numbers, you can consider distance learning. Are there any state schools that provide distance learning? They can't ask for any vaccine in this case.

Taio said:
I mean how they can force something against your will.. And you can ask your parents why they think schools wont allow not vaccinated people. why they are stressing if there is no law like this (for now).
They can impose things to their kids for sure. There are all kind of possessive parents all over the world that impose their kids what they think is better. Within this agenda called by WHO `pandemic` many many people have proven to be lower than animals, brainwashing their children that wearing masks is good or effective, reporting to police people who were not wearing masks on the streets where supposedly mandatory, listening to mass media like sheeps, reporting to police that their neighbours are having a party etc.

unfortunately my great-grandmother was vaccinated today, in case it has side effects I will warn you here

lucky that i will move to a farm in a city with less than 10,000 inhabitants, i will be free from the pressure of the staff here.

I don't know why nobody told you to just use magic to fix this problem. Do a spell to make them do as you want.

jrvan said:
Depending on your age and the laws of your area, you might be able to petition for emancipation. You would need a plan to survive though, and it really wouldn't be comfortable for you. I don't know how I feel personally about advising minors to take to the streets.

You would have to demonstrate proof of physical and/or sexual abuse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back