Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can anyone reccomend some non-jewish physics books?

Hermit of 13 Swords

So i was looking for some physics books to read and it's hard to find almost any non jewish sources for main topics like electromagnetism and quantum physics. Like most of the time book is probably by Feynman(Jew) or Einstein(Also jew). So i wondered if some people in the forums found good books for these topics and wanted to share. :D

Hermit of 13 Swords said:
So i was looking for some physics books to read and it's hard to find almost any non jewish sources for main topics like electromagnetism and quantum physics. Like most of the time book is probably by Feynman(Jew) or Einstein(Also jew). So i wondered if some people in the forums found good books for these topics and wanted to share. :D

The Jews owns many libraries across world they will make sure that there is no books written by gentiles in the library, they want to show the people that the Jews are superior they are the chosen ones .

Whenever you read book about physics be sure that 99% of the knowledge is founded by gentiles
The Jews did only one thing COPY+PASTE."thieves"
garbage breed like Jews are never real scientist,they are thieves.

Quantum physics ,electromagnetism ,electricity,Algebra etc, all this knowledge is founded(invented) by gentiles.

Great Gentile Satanic author is Tesla. Among quantum mechanics I think non-jewish are: Max Plank ( the actual originator of quantum physics who presented "quantum" as term for the energy), De Broglie, Erwin Schrodinger and Werner Heisenberg.

I think you would also need good math ground to understand physics, such as non-euclidean geometry, in which I would recommend C.F. Gauss, F. Klein and N. Lobachevsky. Take good notice of complex analysis course because you need it for your quantum study. Renaissance authors R. Bombelli and G. Cardano invented the way to solve cubic equations with complex numbers, that's how the last were found. They were also Gentile.

I recommend youtube playlist "Imaginary Numbers Are Real" by Welch Labs.

Science is Science. The tendency tends to be, especially on Physics, towards objectivity. You'll have to filter out these things on your own.

I wish I could help but I am not into physics. One thing that comes to mind would be first and foremost the work of Aristotle.

Hermit of 13 Swords said:

Depending on your level of knowledge, some reading is better than nothing. A book written by a Jew on a popular topic will not be entirely disinfo. If what is written is 75% accurate, 20% half-truth, and 5% absolutely false, then it would still be some benefit to someone who had no prior knowledge on the topic.

Of course, the more obscure a topic, such as an unknown field, or something expert level/niche, the more likely it is to be more corrupted. This is because there are less people to corroborate the info.

Read up on the Moon model of the atomic nucleus. It is all based on the platonic solids and is pretty basic. Also look into the properties of platonic solids. For examples the total elements(vertices, lines, faces) in the cube, or octahedron are both 26. In the icosahedron and dodecahedron it is 62. The tetrahedron is the odd one out at 14. The total of all elements would sum to 190 which I find interesting because 1 + 9 sums to 10 which is a number of completion. According to Moon the platonic solids, minus the tetrahedron which serves a different purpose, nested within each other shows the true shape of the atom. so if you add the vertices of the 4 main platonic solids you get 46(10), or palladium which is exactly half of the naturally occuring elements and completes one perfect atom with the dodecahedral shell on the outside. This is why there are 92(Uranium) naturally occurring elements which is 2 pairs of dodecahedral shells as 46 x 2 = 92.

Look into any of the scientists mentioned in "The Source Field Investigations" by David Wilcock. That is how I found out about Moon. He seems to have been aware that this information was being purposefully suppressed, but I don't think he ever figured out it was the jews even though nearly every scientist, minus himself and maybe 1 or 2 others in the Manhattan project, were all jews.

https://www.tryunity.net/moon-model.html#:~:text=In%20the%20Moon%20model%2C%20protons,protons%20have%20opposite%20magnetic%20polarity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back