Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why am I White?

FancyMancy

Did Satan and/or any God/s or Goddess/es choose me to be, or was it just Natural, that it just happened? I expect the latter. I could have been Black or Asian or jew or reptillian or... canine... :roll: but why not? Why - and how - am I White - and a male? Did the randomness of the randomness of Nature do it deliberately (because the Universe is consciousness or has a consciousness? :S :?) or was it just meh, whatever, and it simply just had to be something that I am? There is a game which a member shared, which I think is a browser flash game, which demonstrates randomness of things and I would mention that here, instead of this long sentence, but I can't remember what it is called and on which website it was on.

I have asked this as well to myself. I tell myself that the universe has infinite possibilities and probabilities, I happen to be a possibility and probability to Satan. I couldn't of been anything other then what Satan made me to be. That is the white Aryan like many of our members here. Even HPC as said there is no "Chance" or "Luck", just LAW.

FancyMancy said:
Did Satan and/or any God/s or Goddess/es choose me to be, or was it just Natural, that it just happened? I expect the latter. I could have been Black or Asian or jew or reptillian or... canine... :roll: but why not? Why - and how - am I White - and a male? Did the randomness of the randomness of Nature do it deliberately (because the Universe is consciousness or has a consciousness? :S :?) or was it just meh, whatever, and it simply just had to be something that I am? There is a game which a member shared, which I think is a browser flash game, which demonstrates randomness of things and I would mention that here, instead of this long sentence, but I can't remember what it is called and on which website it was on.

When i die and my soul leaves my body i want to reincarnate as a white person,not because they are most beautiful and most intelligent but because its just in me to be white.

I want to know what seperates races?
Is it on the soul level or just in the physical world?
Why are the different races compatable with eachother when reproducing?
Do other races see the white race as beautiful as i see it,or do they see their own race as most beautiful in their own eyes?

Another question
is it best to reproduce with another white person with the same hair colour and eye colour?Like selective breeding type of thing.
There are so many questions i have!

Last question how can i del my account on the forums?

Because your parents were white, so when you were created, you then are in this spectrum that we refer to as White. And it's a race.

Like bro why are we anything man? Why do we exist at all?

In all seriousness, and I might be off base here, when we’re created I think certain energies come together to form us. Like if you are white and male, your progenitors were white and you received the male chromosomes that attracted more male energy to create a boy, originally. Same as what HP Cobra said. And then when you are reincarnated you are formed into a body that best fits the energies of your soul. And so on.

Read HPC Dealing with Astral Entities series, it explains a lot about race, and karma within races and why bastardization is so frowned upon by the ancients.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Because your parents were white, so when you were created, you then are in this spectrum that we refer to as White. And it's a race.

HPC are you able elaborate further onto if the soul is "Aryan" then why is is even possible for an Aryan soul to be forced into a body of a mixed race? Why is not just incompatible ? And further is it the soul itself that makes an aryan or the physical manifestation of the soul that makes an aryan? Or any race for that matter.

I understand you are extremely busy so i apologize if this tedious for you.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Do other races see the white race as beautiful as i see it,or do they see their own race as most beautiful in their own eyes?

I personally see every human race as beautiful in their own way, but as a Black SS I find my own people the most beautiful. I remember reading that it's some neurological bias that all races in all species have. You will naturally find your own people to be the best.

FancyMancy said:

Are you like.. all right mancy?
Your posts are so out of nature for you o.o

aL93NkWd_700w_0.jpg
That question be like

GoldenxChild1 said:
Read HPC Dealing with Astral Entities series, it explains a lot about race, and karma within races and why bastardization is so frowned upon by the ancients.

Is this post of HPC on the forums or where?

Persus said:

I personally see every human race as beautiful in their own way, but as a Black SS I find my own people the most beautiful. I remember reading that it's some neurological bias that all races in all species have. You will naturally find your own people to be the best.

Especially the more in tune you are with your soul which would be a thing by default since birth but you know centuries of jewish attacks on Gentiles might have something to do with this.

Snark aside I agree with you. I'm working on elaborating this better lately but I see each race has their unique type of beauty. Imo. The black race has women and men that I can only refer as "earthly" beauty and the white race has women and men who have an "celestial" beauty. They're both capable of blowing me back,as the saying goes, by their most beautiful but each not in the same way but both being positive. Hope that makes sense. The same goes for the other races. I'm just giving a quick and general example here.

That being said I only find the people in my race sexually attractive. The spiritually depraved normie wouldn't understand but it's possible to consider something beautiful and not want to hump it at the same time.

Persus said:

Thank you for sharing it awnsers my question nicely!

I'm in agreement with our black friend above. I think it's only natural to be more attracted to your own race. I'm white and I'm attracted to white people, therefore I find them to be the most beautiful race.

I see beauty in all races and love them equally. The thing that gets me is how people often scream that if you only are attracted to one race that makes you a racist, yet it's more commonplace than it is otherwise.

Hollywood has always made white people look better, even today to a subtle degree. How many movies or TV shows have you seen where the main character isn't white? (Minus racially oriented programs). At the same time they are pushing more inter-racial couples as side characters.

We are clearly being conditioned to think that if you view white people as a better race in any way you're a white supremacist. A true supremacist believes their group is so great it should rule over all others, just like the Jews believe with their filthy Torah.

I think people need to stop fighting on "what race is better" and should instead learn how to agree to disagree. We all have biases. It's human nature to think differently than others. I also don't believe white people are privileged in any way, mind you I live in Canada and I don't know a whole lot about other countries.

GoldenxChild1 said:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

Scroll down to the the letter D

FancyMancy said:

Reincarnation and anything spiritual including most if not all decisions of the Gods follow along nature’s laws. It wouldn’t make sense for it to be any other way. If a persons soul is Jewish then they reincarnate into a Jewish body. If it’s white, it’s white. That’s that. Outside of that, there isn’t any kind of a philosophical meaning for it like “I was made white to do a xyz in this life” except in extremely rare cases like Anton LaVey. Maxine said he was reincarnated into a Jewish body to achieve a gateway for Spiritual Satanism to exist but I think there’s more to that story and it’s not as simple as the statement. As far as just existence itself, the deepest meaning is to better ourselves and the universe. Life is the most precious gift that exists and our capability to experience and enjoy life exists as a meaning in and of itself. After that, creation and a will towards advancing and protecting life follows as the highest and holiest pursuit. Satan advanced humanity as a gift for continuance of life in the universe so that we could follow in his path, and reflect his image. The white race being the most capable of achieving this. As you discover things and yourself the question will eventually seem null.

GoldenxChild1 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Its more serious than i thought thank you

GoldenxChild1 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I found all the awnsers i wanted
Thank you for sharing the link

and thank you Hp Cobra you are a god for real

The Soul has its own memory, the Body has its own "memory" as in genetics, but both of these meet and tie into the metagenic level, and they are in a sense, ONE and the same. This is why people can only but reincarnate in their own racial lines. -Hp Cobra

GoldenxChild1 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I am enlightenment by this really it awnsers everything i ever wanted to know about race and more. The information on joy of satan is from the Gods i have no doupt about that now

The only way to destroy your white soul is by mixing ,
you will never reincarnate, that explains why do Jews want us race mix ,so we can be lost forever!!!
Jewish mission on earth is "Burning tree of life ".

FancyMancy said:

Let us examine this question with an example.

Let us take two White specimens, they create a foetus, we exclude in this case the reincarnation of an old soul and therefore a new soul will be formed and therefore, this is the beginning of this soul.

The case of an old soul might be different but the case of a new soul is clearly chance, although there are determining factors. New souls are like children, new beginnings of life forms and therefore new consciousnesses. Your soul and/or consciousness has not decided where, when and how to start existing. It is not completely random because there are other things involved, but it is also random because every detail and component of your existence has not been designed and planned.

Consciousness is a unique thing. Your consciousness that you have constructed is undoubtedly unique. The question is, why did your consciousness emerge from White parents and not Chinese or others? Because life and consciousness are possible in biological structures which in turn are possible from smaller structures i.e. chemical elements and so on.

Science has not yet discovered exactly what consciousness is and how it works. The same chemical elements that form biological structures also form machines. Robots would be much more useful and better if they were more autonomous and if they could learn and thus have consciousness. Like any consciousness that learns and develops, if we let them free, they will in effect be a danger to us. We certainly don't want to create free beings to serve us, that would be madness and suicide.

NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:

Hey. I'm OK. Sometimes I ask deep or whatever questions. It's something I've been mulling over for a while. There usually is also a undercurrent of the things I ask and say to be for other people who might want and need to know. When I say and ask things, those things I say and ask might be relevant to others.

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:

Hey. I'm OK. Sometimes I ask deep or whatever questions. It's something I've been mulling over for a while. There usually is also a undercurrent of the things I ask and say to be for other people who might want and need to know. When I say and ask things, those things I say and ask might be relevant to others.

This made me just worrying about you a bit. Glad to hear that everything is fine. Spirituality can be highly emotional, that’s why I was worried^^

The real question, that is above this, is

"Who Am i " ?
https://youtu.be/UK9Sb5eOb6E

Your not FancyMancy. Your not the name assigned to you since birth. You're not the things you do or whatever you possess. Your not ,who is in relation to others.

Who am i ?
Le_Penseur_in_the_Jardin_du_Mus%C3%A9e_Rodin%2C_Paris_14_June_2015.jpg

plato-9442588-1-402.jpg

images

images

images

Meanwhile for those who already figured it out,

images

images

And then the source of it all, the first of our line to discover it.
images

Jack said:
The real question, that is above this, is

"Who Am i " ?
https://youtu.be/UK9Sb5eOb6E

Your not FancyMancy. Your not the name assigned to you since birth. You're not the things you do or whatever you possess. Your not ,who is in relation to others.

Who am i ?
Le_Penseur_in_the_Jardin_du_Mus%C3%A9e_Rodin%2C_Paris_14_June_2015.jpg

plato-9442588-1-402.jpg

images

images

images

Meanwhile for those who already figured it out,

images

images

And then the source of it all, the first of our line to discover it.
images

I AM OF SATAN!

There is nothing else I need to know.

NinRick said:
I AM OF SATAN!

I beg to differ. We may be of Satan, but I don't think that's all we all need to know. No offence, but that reminds me of christians who wear blinkers and focus on a jew-on-a-stick, instead of focusing upon the road ahead of them. The nonsense of the footprints in the sand, where "when there was only one pair of footprints, you carried me" is retarded; I think I'd feel and notice being picked up and carried and not walking for a stretch..., (I have sat on a donkey on a beach before, when I was younger, and that was clunky and uncomfortable) then I'd take advantage of that and let the carrier be encumbered with me, doing work. We're of Satan, but we need to stand on our own two feet. Perhaps I am misunderstanding what you mean.

Meteor said:
Consider the term "luck" and all of its connotations, inferences, meanings, etc. I am not "lucky" to be born a Gentile, and in some ways and in some argument I am not "luckier" to be born White...but for lack of a better way of putting it, I am so fucking lucky that I was not born a jew. OK, perhaps it is pure and nothing more than mere coincidence or accident or randomness that I was "chosen" or "intended as being" or just "happened to be" or just "became" borne into Whiteness. I consider that as lucky as fuck, when not thinking logically that it just happened by chance.

As has been said - I'm White because my parents were White, etc... but going back and further back and back some more...before Satan and before Whomever and/or Whatever... why did the very first iotas of inklings of tiny, little, tiddy, itty-bitty little bits and pieces (DNA, RNA, abiogenesis...) decide to make my ancestry be what we call White, and not Black or Asian or jew or reptillian or canine... or a flower or a piece of oxygen?

(I realise this is starting to sound very retarded, but still.) (Similarly, "How could the Universe have existed forever into what we call 'the past'?") Along any and all of these lines, how do the Gods and Goddesses just accept such things, that it just is?!

Meteor said:
I feel like asking questions like that is pointless. In the end, all I can do is do what I think is best, right?
But even so, you went and made a thread and asked about it, so I figured I might as well give it a try too.
I think I agree, that I think it is pointless mostly.

Either:

1. I can't, or
  2. why can't I (yet?)
just accept that it just is?

I suppose for a bit more clarity here - before, when I was "backsliding" from a kike-on-a-cross, I listened to christian singer in secular band Scott Stapp in Creed - What's This Life For? I know a lot more now and have actual answers, but then I think this here is a new level or depth to it. The Gods and Goddesses have worked hard to become and to continue to be Gods and Goddesses, but why were They Their respective Races, and how can They just accept it? (Maybe if I could remember that game or someone could share it, it might help illustrate things a bit more.)

I didn't realise or expect that I would make this big or high or deep a reply, but here it is nonetheless. Sorry to anyone for what I think might be silly or stupid questions.

Meteor said:
FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:

You know, I wonder about these things too.

Why am I everything that I am? Why do I like the things I do? Why am I not different, or rather, why am I not "normal"? If people can be categorised, then why not just use a cookie cutter for each category so everyone makes sense at least? Why do I exist even with all my flaws and idiosyncracies and contradictions?

Did nature just put together some traits at random and say "yeah, this is fine?" Am I supposed to accept that?
Sometimes people say that to spiritually advance you have to embrace your natural self because only that can be truly empowered. But when there's contradictions in my very being, which part am I meant to embrace? Isn't it just up to choice at that point? Am I allowed to change? What's the point in having a pair of traits that are completely at odds with each other?

Does only one of those traits belong to my natural self, while the other is artificial? If so, which one? Am I supposed to just pick the one I like the best and drop the other? Or should I overthink it and pick what I like the least, sacrificing the things that are important to me, hoping I at least picked correctly?
What if that's not even the case, and both traits are natural? Can I change my natural self so every part of me is compatible with every other part of me? Or am I just supposed to suffer because I'm in conflict with myself, because nature made me this way?

I feel like asking questions like that is pointless. In the end, all I can do is do what I think is best, right?
But even so, you went and made a thread and asked about it, so I figured I might as well give it a try too.
https://youtu.be/XFkzRNyygfk

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
I AM OF SATAN!

I beg to differ. We may be of Satan, but I don't think that's all we all need to know. No offence, but that reminds me of christians who wear blinkers and focus on a jew-on-a-stick, instead of focusing upon the road ahead of them. The nonsense of the footprints in the sand, where "when there was only one pair of footprints, you carried me" is retarded; I think I'd feel and notice being picked up and carried and not walking for a stretch..., (I have sat on a donkey on a beach before, when I was younger, and that was clunky and uncomfortable) then I'd take advantage of that and let the carrier be encumbered with me, doing work. We're of Satan, but we need to stand on our own two feet. Perhaps I am misunderstanding what you mean.

Meteor said:
Consider the term "luck" and all of its connotations, inferences, meanings, etc. I am not "lucky" to be born a Gentile, and in some ways and in some argument I am not "luckier" to be born White...but for lack of a better way of putting it, I am so fucking lucky that I was not born a jew. OK, perhaps it is pure and nothing more than mere coincidence or accident or randomness that I was "chosen" or "intended as being" or just "happened to be" or just "became" borne into Whiteness. I consider that as lucky as fuck, when not thinking logically that it just happened by chance.

As has been said - I'm White because my parents were White, etc... but going back and further back and back some more...before Satan and before Whomever and/or Whatever... why did the very first iotas of inklings of tiny, little, tiddy, itty-bitty little bits and pieces (DNA, RNA, abiogenesis...) decide to make my ancestry be what we call White, and not Black or Asian or jew or reptillian or canine... or a flower or a piece of oxygen?

(I realise this is starting to sound very retarded, but still.) (Similarly, "How could the Universe have existed forever into what we call 'the past'?") Along any and all of these lines, how do the Gods and Goddesses just accept such things, that it just is?!

Meteor said:

Either:

1. I can't, or
  2. why can't I (yet?)

I suppose for a bit more clarity here - before, when I was "backsliding" from a kike-on-a-cross, I listened to christian singer in secular band Scott Stapp in Creed - What's This Life For? I know a lot more now and have actual answers, but then I think this here is a new level or depth to it. The Gods and Goddesses have worked hard to become and to continue to be Gods and Goddesses, but why were They Their respective Races, and how can They just accept it? (Maybe if I could remember that game or someone could share it, it might help illustrate things a bit more.)

I didn't realise or expect that I would make this big or high or deep a reply, but here it is nonetheless. Sorry to anyone for what I think might be silly or stupid questions.

Satan created us, that is why we humans exist.
He designed us and our bioelectric circuits and energies, so he determined our core qualities.
We are of him, we have his signature on us, he loves and cares for us. This since the beginning.

You began to exist, because your soul was „born“ in your first body. So nature itself, created the you, you are a result of a natural process. Or rather you are nature itself in a sense. The world itself, is the true creator of everything. This involves all dimensions, not only this 3rd.

You are a result of Satan’s influence and of his intentions, a result of randomisation, or rather of certain energies that where present when you began to exist, and everything between your „creation“ and now. By that I mean your own development.

So 3 things determine who you are
1. Satan
2. Nature
3. You and your behaviour, advancement, decisions etc.

Highest in hierarchy is Satan, as he created your body.

2. Nature, as your soul was born as a natural process in your body (which Satan provided)

3. You, only because the above you exist in the first place.

Sure you are right, it is important to know what your roots are, but your roots are in Satan.

I think it is more important to know who you are now, and who you want to become, where you want to stand. Because there is a very good that you were kn past lives very similar in behaviour like you are now.
Advance, remember, feel, and realise yourself, this comes only with advancement and when you move towards Satan.

Satan created you, only because of him you are, in all dimensions. He is highest in hierarchy of your creation, even above nature, as you would never exist without Satan’s will.
So return him the favour, as you are the lowest in this hierarchy, but use your will, heart, mind and advancement to move to Satan, and grow strong for him.
The rest like realisation of who you are and were will come by itself, if you move.

That is what I meant by
I AM OF SATAN!

But rather on an emotional level.
You understood the logical layer of it

Am I like a xian? Maybe.
But then again, we are all gentiles, have a similar core nature and both think we have known the truth and love.
That’s all.

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
I AM OF SATAN!

Meteor said:

Meteor said:

Either:

1. I can't, or
  2. why can't I (yet?)

Also I am going towards Satan, at least I am trying. So carrying is not fitting 100%... I get support tho, so idk how to differentiate it. Every support is very appreciated. Especially the help of Satan and our Gods.

You are a Child of Satan.
Satan has created the White Man. You are a soul that has resulted from the reproduction of Satan's children. You are as thus what Satan intended to be, a creation of Satan, directly and indirectly, so a child of Satan, and you're not just something created casually, but something that was intended to be thousands of years ago.

Essentially, the human faculties in this Fallen State aren't strong or capable enough to interpret or understand what's going on around them with accuracy. Whatever we think is going on are more of educated guesses, i.e guesses we made from the education we have in store. If we had more information and data we could know more. But we aren't capable of knowing more than we already have without actually having Enlightened Yogis doing research and having this part of Spirituality integrated into Science.

What we need is a bunch of Englishtened Yogis to completely restructure the Astrophysics industry to actually reflect reality and not this Jewish Stephen Hawking's bullshit.

When you reach a hard roadblock intellectually which you can't progress, instead of making up and rationalizing your own interpretations you should simply state "I don't know. " Accepting limitation is a true form of humility that isn't weakness.

This is why i have pity upon these Muh Philosophical Intellectual types whove made up their own delusional worlds and love living in it. Especially the people who are in the cult of science i.e i believe these graphs because the man in the whitecoat told me and scientists have never been wrong before.

Meteor said:
Can you explain what you think is wrong with astrophysics? I don't know much about it, but I heard NASA is landing a new rover on Mars tomorrow.

NASA is a joke. Most of the things called astrophysics are just abstract ideas and loose theories that can’t be proven using the scientific method such as gravity. I wouldn’t give it any weight or credibility.

Meteor said:
FancyMancy said:

Don't worry about it. These questions are exactly what I thought about as well for thousands of hours during my sleepless teenage years. Was it a good way to spend my time? I don't know. But I can relate, at least.

"How could the Universe have existed forever into what we call 'the past'?"
This is just my biased view as a mathematician, but you know how the universe exists forever into the future, because it just keeps going? Well, all the laws of physics can be calculated in reverse too. Therefore, theoretically the universe extends forever into the past as well, because there's always a state before the previous state, as shown by the formulas; although we lack the necessary data, understanding and computational power to actually run a simulation of the universe, all of which are infinite and as such not simple to acquire. But I hope you get the idea.

But that doesn't really answer the question, right? If time flows forward and it's here now, then mustn't it have started somewhere? An infinite amount of time can't have passed after all, and time doesn't flow backwards so it can't backtrack later to reach whatever it missed before. Then where did it start?
Time is a concept. If a Planet can have its day be longer than its year, then time is just a concept. It is used to govern - and as has been the case for 20 centuries or so, to damn. If we are immortal, then we don't need time either as much or at all; Energy still ebbs and flows (or just flows) here, there and everywhere, and we just put 'time' to it, a pattern of dib, dib, dib, like a metronome, and after a certain "time" or number of ticks/dibs/whatever onomatopoeia noise you prefer, then something happens and with all of those ticks of Energy being built-up, it can then be used.

When trying to answer that, I start to wonder if maybe time isn't actually something that moves, but rather something that already exists infinitely in both directions. Because we exist at any time at all, we experience and observe our own existence from our own perspective, since that's all we have. If that's the case, then time only moves from the observer's perspective.

If it's like that then that would certainly explain how psychic abilities like foresight might work (you just peek ahead essentially, just like you would look at the road physically in front of you when going somewhere), but it boggles my mind too much to think about it like that. For the sake of my sanity, I prefer to tell myself that physically there's only the present, that the future will come later but can be shaped in advance with energy, and that the past is just a memory.
Future-sight, fortelling, forecasting, predicting, prophesying... whatever, when done actually and not wishfully (i.e. "prophesies" of jehovas witnesses, for example), is the ability to see where Energy is flowing and making a reasonable prediction of what could happen, based on probability. I don't need to be psychic to know out of a list of possible outcomes which would be most-to-least likely if I punched you in the face. If I knew you well-enough, then I'd know, for example, that you'd punch me back harder if you're that way inclined, or you'd get your big brother and his mates to pay me a visit, or you'd ring the police. Being psychic is like knowing things to a certain extent and then making a proper estimate with a degree of accuracy. In other words - extrapolation. "The future is not set in stone", and also I like the phrase "the best way to prophesy/predict the future is to create it yourself". With Energy, we can shape the future, and to the unknowing/ignorant person, that would mean that we are psychic - based on the usual understanding of what being psychic is. Psychic can also mean telepathic communication and I think just being a Mage, usingMagick; Witch, using Witchcraft; or Daemon or Daemoness, being a God or Goddess.

The answer I reached is that I can accept that things just are the way they are if they don't matter to me, because as I said it doesn't matter to me. But if something matters to me, and I really hate the way it is, then I can't accept it. Perhaps that's childish, but on the other hand, I can't see how I'm supposed to accept something I can't accept, even if it just "is".
If it comes down to it, I'd rather break reality and put it back together differently, than tolerate that something I can't accept "just is", if that's what it takes to change it.
Maybe I'm a little extreme. But no matter how many hundreds or thousands of hours I think about it, it's the answer I always arrive at.
Occam's razor or Sherlock Holmes. Is the simplest answer, which might very well be improbable or seem unlikely, that "it just is"?!

After all, everything "just is" anyway, right?
I don't know! :cry: Lol.

NinRick said:
Satan created you, only because of him you are, in all dimensions. He is highest in hierarchy of your creation, even above nature, as you would never exist without Satan’s will.
I suppose if I were powerful-enough and created an Elemental and managed to incarnate that into a Physical Body (or android...) (if that is possible), then one day my "Child" would probably ask the same questions. Also what you said about the random convergence of Energies coming together which set-off a process or chain-reaction, if you will, of events - one thing led to another, and boom, I am me.

The rest like realisation of who you are and were will come by itself, if you move.
Yeah, I was thinking that it is such big questions for such a... I didn't want to say "small mind" because that would be unhelpful, but small mind compared to another who is very advanced, and others 'higher' than they.

Am I like a xian? Maybe.
But then again, we are all gentiles, have a similar core nature and both think we have known the truth and love.
That’s all.
I didn't mean to be offensive. The more I see members on here, and Withouts/NPCs, the more I realse that this is how Humans react to things, which includes the disgusting energies of the jew infused within each person's soul respectively. You might have noticed I focus more upon the christian side of things, having been one in the past, so things remind me of that, but like I said - with crap energies, these behaviours and reactions and things are how Humans behave and react to things. Again - sorry for be offensive.

Also I am going towards Satan, at least I am trying. So carrying is not fitting 100%... I get support tho, so idk how to differentiate it. Every support is very appreciated. Especially the help of Satan and our Gods.
I think carrying and being carried would be undignified and it would also be belittling and undermining for both parties. That is if carrying/being carried was not actually needed.

Aquarius said:
something that was intended to be thousands of years ago.
I never thought of that. Now I am considering between Nature/parents creating new Souls from parts of their own, and Satan creating new Souls for deliberate purpose...

Jack said:
When you reach a hard roadblock intellectually which you can't progress, instead of making up and rationalizing your own interpretations you should simply state "I don't know. " Accepting limitation is a true form of humility that isn't weakness.
You may be aware that I reply to replies in-series. Then again, I expect most people do. My point being is that I did say, albeit in a silly way, "I don't know" in reply above. As for saying "I don't know" not being a weakness - that is difficult for a lot of people. You might have seen some of my replies, more likely on here or on youtube or twitter, where I have said that whomever needs to have the last word, so they can have it; instead of anyone accepting that they might be wrong and saying that they don't know, everyone has to continue on and on.

It's not easy, and people need to feel good about themselves. This might be going too far, but humility may not be weakness, but I don't think we should go to the opposite extreme and be overly-humble and meak, either, as in being submissive and thinking lowly of ourselves - that it is "beyond our station in life" to not strive to be better. I think if we be gentle and have humility, then some would take that to mean that we have to be meak and humble, but I don't think that that is the case.

Meteor said:
Oh, so it's not, like, actually physics, or based on real evidence then? In that case I misunderstood. Thank you for clarifying.
I should have been more clear. Things like equations for the rockets are real physics but the things that are unproven theories such as things based on gravity, or quantum physics are just ideas.

Meteor said:
Jack said:
Essentially, the human faculties in this Fallen State aren't strong or capable enough to interpret or understand what's going on around them with accuracy. Whatever we think is going on are more of educated guesses, i.e guesses we made from the education we have in store. If we had more information and data we could know more. But we aren't capable of knowing more than we already have without actually having Enlightened Yogis doing research and having this part of Spirituality integrated into Science.

What we need is a bunch of Englishtened Yogis to completely restructure the Astrophysics industry to actually reflect reality and not this Jewish Stephen Hawking's bullshit.

This is why i have pity upon these Muh Philosophical Intellectual types whove made up their own delusional worlds and love living in it. Especially the people who are in the cult of science i.e i believe these graphs because the man in the whitecoat told me and scientists have never been wrong before.

Can you explain what you think is wrong with astrophysics? I don't know much about it, but I heard NASA is landing a new rover on Mars tomorrow to gather surface samples of an area where a lake supposedly used to be, which sounds pretty cool. I dunno if that's astrophysics though.

I do agree that science falls short at fully explaining everything. But I think for now, just using whatever formulas seem to work is probably fine, as long as it gets the job done.

As you said, sometimes all you can earnestly say about something (besides speculation) is "I don't know". Scientists try to understand what they don't know yet. And when they think they figured something out, they write it down. Do you think that's wrong?

Can Yogis create formulas that provide accurate and consistent results? Would these formulas help with landing a rover? Or would they help with something else?

Do you think it would fit into astrophysics, or would the science done by Yogis fit better into a new, separate field?

I'm curious about your ideas. Before I found spirituality, I always hoped that someday science would advance so far that it could do what an average person would call "magic". And now that I've found JoS, I more specifically want people to figure out the fabric of reality to an extent that explains even spiritual phenomena. So this topic interests me very much, and I wonder what you think it would look like.
All of the Astrophysics is either wrong totally or they've reached wrong or faulty conclusions with correct formulas. Its a domain infested with Jews like Stephen Hawking. But thankfully little by little, all of the Yogic ideas of sound and light are being rediscovered by many people.

Ramanujan ,Tesla ,Mendeleev were Yogis who had their ideas and Formulas directly from the Brahman and we build modern civilization on the shoulder of giants like these. If they had been limited to their own intellect ,we would never have reached this far.

Humanity cannot go to the next level unless we combine spirituality with Science. Otherwise the only avenue for exploration is the Transhumanism one where they kill everyone's individuality by microchipping them. We as humanity shouldn't want that. We want a biological immortality point of advancement, we want to be super computers ourselves while being fully biological.

If you're disconnected from the Universe and only listen to entities such as the Greys, they push the transhumanism agenda as "advancement". But when you're a Yogi ,you know that every human being is full of potential and we can be biologically immortal without losing our individuality.

Meteor said:
It's a bit paradoxical; when I think logically about how everything follows from something else, it seems like everything would be set in stone. And yet, like everyone else, I'm always consciously and subconsciously changing and influencing what happens next.
You just inspired another thought or realisation for me. Regarding what Hitler said about the eternal struggle - first, I was thinking about Energy flowing in the blackness of space, and to put that into more understandable terms, water flowing down a river. The water keeps on coming and coming and coming... the river meanders, but the water chips away at the bank/land, so that it then makes the river more straight. (While I'm typing this, I am expanding on my initial thought a bit.) The river's chipping away at the bank/land is like us trying to overcome obstacles - given enough time, energy, effort, etc., we would be successful eventually. My initial thought was the reverse - stuff keeps happening against us - stuff keeps flowing to us, over us, around us... and we have to keep repairing the bank/land. In one form or another, this is a continual struggle. Maybe this is too simplistic, but you just inspired that in me.

Even if my actions are the consequences of my feelings, mindset and past, the things I do make such a difference.
I think that's what separates us from Animals - that we can choose and realise and understand things more than basic instinct of food, sleep, and reproduction. Even a guide dog for the blind obeys his/her owner/master/mistress (whichever term is preferred) so that s/he can eat and be warm, I think. Of course, higher pets (dogs; cats are too stuck-up and proud!, and rodents I think are too primitive) love us and show loyalty, etc., so they do protect us and look-after us - contrary to what I just said, I saw a video once of a dog coming for a toddler who was out front of their house, and the dog came up and attacked the toddler. With no thought of his/her own safety, the pet cat came to the Child's aid and saved him/her from the dog - but I wonder if they truly understand the consequences and pro-sequences of their actions; eventually, dogs learn that they'll never catch their own tail! Oh, and they're not embarrassed about that, lol. If they did understand, then I think surely they would be able to evolve more... Maybe?

Likewise, it must have been on TV or youtube, I saw a toddler Girl picking up toys and trying to put them in a basket she was carrying, but without realising, she kept missing, re-finding the same toy, and re-trying, repeatedly. Of course, now, she'd learn how to do that properly. She can grow-up to do great things, but pet dog can't. She can choose to do good things or turn to drugs and alcohol; the pet dog can't. We choose; lower Animals (because we're Animals, taxonomically-speaking) don't really. I think there is a lower amount of choice in Animals, but not very 'high', like us. Along the lines of the jew - it is trying to make us primitive lower Animals (again - the eternal struggle). Feelings don't have to influence actions (cognitive behavioural therapy alert!). Poor Animals, but speaking generally and on a much larger scale than merely guide dogs for the blind and companions for lonely people - they don't make a huge difference, despite their instincts of being loyal and non-alpha; we can and should, despite everything (again - the eternal struggle, trying to hold us back but we keep going).

I know someone who chose the opposite, and always told herself that nothing she does matters anyway because it's all predetermined. I always thought her way of thinking is wrong; it was her very choice of believing her actions don't matter that led her to live an unfulfilling life. That, too, is free will; just not applied in the smartest way.
Again - we can choose; Animals can't, really. In a sense, it might potentially be dangerous that we have the ability to grow and choose, whereas dogs are limited to their maximum abilities as lower Animals. We can choose to slide down the right or the wrong side of the mountain towards this or that. Happiness, advancement, achieving Godhood, is a choice; lower Animals don't have that ability nor decision. (In millions of years, would they be able to? Given that it took Satanic genetic engineering to lift us out of our primitive unevolved state, I would say no, sadly (unless such things as 'insectoids' exist out in space somewhere, then 'caninoids' should, perhaps).)

That's why I believe the best thing to do if you really want something, is to just do it. In this life alone, I've done many things other people told me was impossible.
I'm going to take this from a different angle - the more I go on, the more and more I seem to be interested in, or seduced by, things which others here might, or definitely would, deem questionable, immoral, wrong, evil, whatever (depending on each individuals' opinions and whatevers). I can do what-the-fuck-ever I want - but... I can't - or can I? Maybe I can't? Beelzebul, Satan, Whomever, would punish me if this, that, or the other - or if I did it in this way instead of that way, then maybe not... yes? No? From what I have come to understand, the White Race is more Moral/Ethical and Spiritual (not that Blacks and Asians can't also be and exceed Whites' abilities, if they choose to), so with that, maybe I can't or I shouldn't - but I don't want to not do something questionable, immoral, wrong, evil, whatever just because I fear punishment.

Perhaps I lack empathy? I don't think so, or if feeling guilty for wronging others is empathy, then OK, but I don't think it is, because the guilt feeling would come after the offence, whereas I think empathy would preceed the act, which would be learnt and grown after feeling guilty when acting offensively previously. Maybe I could do wrong things for my own self, but also do good and helpful things for everyone. (I didn't expect this thread to turn into this, but I think it is quite good for the topic, actually.) OK - if I were to do questionable, immoral, wrong, evil, whatever things against the jew, then I might be applauded by everyone here!...but then on the other hand, a Gentile - and a White Gentile at that - performing such questionable, immoral, wrong, evil, whatever things against anyone, whether jew or NPC Gentile or useless Gentile, or not - might make anyone wonder and be concerned about me... Again - I refer to the thing I've mentioned numerous times about, in an example, inhabiting one's own Planet or Galaxy and being however you want. "Well, I don't like FancyMancy doing that, but he is not hurting any of our people, so OK, whatever." I think I actually should make a thread about that. I'd have to think about how I might word it...

If other people are so bad at understanding how this world works, then I shouldn't assume I know better. In other words, I won't know until I try; and even then, I won't know until I succeed.
Sorry for not replying directly-enough to your points, but... maybe I could do naughty things and then learn from that. (Yes, I am an adult...), then I might be reincarnated with chance to do better, or be punished by enforced dissipation into non-existence - "You should know better!". In my opinion, though, that wouldn't be a punishment, because if I ceased to exist then I wouldn't know about it, unless the conscious is un-murder-able, un-extinct-able, but the rest of the person ceases to exist. (This sounds a bit like christian hell, of course.)

After all, everything "just is" anyway, right?
I don't know! :cry: Lol.
Same. But perhaps someday we'll find out.
Some surely would say that we have enough other answers here now, so that we don't need to be bogged-down by these type of wonderings, musings, but again - while asking for myself, I tend to have the undercurrent of asking/posting for others, which might or might not happen in the future, with newbs coming and asking - or at least this could be a reference in someone's reply. At least that's good.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Dealing With Astral Entities - Sermon Series by HP HoodedCobra (HC)
Ghosts [Part 1]:
https://archive.is/fSBMp
Heredity/Race, Charts [Part 2]:
https://archive.is/acknR
The Serpent [Part 3]:
https://archive.is/dhvjh
Karma (1/2) [Part 4]:
https://archive.is/nH7qd
Mass Karma (2/2) [Part 4]:
https://archive.is/EHqFF
Dealing with the Alien Attacks of the Enemy [Part 5]:
https://archive.is/uxL9Z
Past Life Memory and Race Soul [Part 6]:
https://archive.is/AWd1M
On Dreams [Part 7]:
https://archive.is/RsoGF
Immortality of the Soul [Part 8]:
https://archive.is/e8v4a
On Astral Projection [Part 9]:
https://archive.is/ABcqK
Bargains With Enemy Entities [Part 10]: https://archive.is/BvnDO

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back