Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A so-called SS cursing someone from among our midst

Stormblood

slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:
slyscorpion said:
Curses don't work against those protected by the Gods.
Except you were so delusional to think that another SS is cursing you. And so is your little friend who left the forums.

It is quite rare for it to happen but you tell me it never happened before at all with a straight face sure the Gods deal with it when it's actually another SS who does it right away and if it continues the person who does it is punished. The person I am thinking is cursing me and other SS isn't really SS at all though or even Aryan he is an Indian part Jew. That is what I have been trying to say. Go ahead and ask the Gods themselves if you don't believe what I say. I know of two people at least that have been trying to curse and bind this individual and the Gods have nothing bad to say about it and actually we're glad they were doing it. The Gods want this person exposed.

Lo and behold. The ones actually doing the cursing here have exposed themselves, actually admitting their cursing activity on a fellow SS comrade.

Link to the admission of someone in the know: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=228456#p228456

I have reported it to the Clergy and have been assured that nothing will happen to me ,and that the Gods are taking care of it. A true SS has nothing to fear from anyone who wishes to harm them through magical means.

The Gods will always expose the truth to the world through such means where this individual got excited and simply admitted to everything like a retard. We know who these two individuals are ,and they are not in contact with any Gods ,neither is this individual. They have no authority to do anything to me which is why nothing happened. And more ,it was exposed blatantly.

I have done every single RTR as released by the ministry and I will continue to do so. And I will continue to speak on what I believe to be true, because of my right to free expression. But trying to curse and bind someone, just because of disagreements is a sign of serious psychological issues. This is just pure psychopathy at this point,in addition to being delusional retards.

The learning experience from this is to continue to do the RTRs as instructed and do your best to clean and have a strong Aura of Protection. You never know which psychopath might be trying to target you.

But never have fear, only rats and other scum like these individuals will go curse someone because of an inferiority complex that they can't win in a debate. And they hate themselves which is why instead of evolving, they project their hatred onto other people. An SS has nothing to fear because he has the divine protection of the Gods ,and no harm will come to him if he stays true to the path.

I was a fanatic who was committed to our cause ,from the moment I dedicated. And I carry that fanaticism in me at all times. No enemy can break me ,move me or make me falter in any way. I don't have self doubt, although I have self reflection. I have never once doubted the Gods or their path. I was like this from the beginning and I will continue to be like this, because this is who I am in the identity level - a soldier of SATAN. His will flows through me and I simply do.

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:
Except you were so delusional to think that another SS is cursing you. And so is your little friend who left the forums.

It is quite rare for it to happen but you tell me it never happened before at all with a straight face sure the Gods deal with it when it's actually another SS who does it right away and if it continues the person who does it is punished. The person I am thinking is cursing me and other SS isn't really SS at all though or even Aryan he is an Indian part Jew. That is what I have been trying to say. Go ahead and ask the Gods themselves if you don't believe what I say. I know of two people at least that have been trying to curse and bind this individual and the Gods have nothing bad to say about it and actually we're glad they were doing it. The Gods want this person exposed.

Lo and behold. The ones actually doing the cursing here have exposed themselves, actually admitting their cursing activity on a fellow SS comrade.

Link to the admission of someone in the know: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=228456#p228456

Wait what ?! We have another jew on JoS, again ...
Who is this part jew indian?
And who are the two SS trying to curse the jew indian?

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:

Taking words out of context I never said it was me doing it or that this person was SS. They are not that is the point of me trying to expose them. There were plenty of other people who were Jews on here for a long time and later were exposed. This is going to happen again soon enough. I have nothing to fear because I am doing the right thing I know this.

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:

This is exactly why I do daily meditation of gold and blue energy, and send that negative energy black gunk to someone I dont like 😅😜. I also use a diamond ring to store planetary energy by saying the name and going into a trance in the diamond. I also cleanse my astral temple and alter weekly.

Henu the Great said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kiddo's gonna kiddo.

4 ever.
Interesting edit. I guess I'm fortunate to read the original, eh?

It wasted me 2 minutes to write but then I figured this is more worthless stuff that goes around by the same people who have been doing the same crap lately.

They have less time to waste so they listen to a deluded person that tells them to do the Rabbi's work and they are proud. So I guess no amount of common sense will do.

It should as always be the case where if it is serious past that, Demons will have to handle it.

I thought this was a serious case of infighting, then I read the other thread and realized its more attention whoring from the known attention whores and motivated solely by an immature brat which puts these two individuals here to do what it wants.

Its also on the maturity level of "If I do not like him, he is a jew, gods told me so, 2 years meditating so stronk".

Meteor said:
I think I just missed it. I saw he was the last poster on the thread, but then I viewed it and there was no post from him yet.

As for this topic, it's really pathetic how personally some people take disagreements online and get all sorts of insane delusions because of it. Not just one person either, but multiple. I think there's more going on behind that. Disgusting.

On a side note, I was wondering if it's allowed to curse an individual under the following circumstances:
1. He did RTRs and helped with other work for the Gods for about 5 years.
2. He has (accidentally?) ruined or nearly ruined the lives of at least 4 Satanists.
3. He has told me that he has a "slight amount of jewish genes", but that he "feels like he belongs with Satan anyway".
4. I have no information on whether he's still a Satanist or alive nowadays, since he stopped using his forum account and all social media.

I don't really want to waste my time on him, but sometimes my emotions get the better of me when I think about how unjust it would be if he's still alive after everything he did, and I do things that might count as cursing, although not in a very organised manner.

Is it okay for me to do so since he literally said he's a jew? I feel like he needs to die for what he is and what he's done, but when I saw this thread it made me wonder if it's wrong of me to assume so (since he was also "SS" for a long time and could theoretically have been incorrect about his heritage) and if I'm just causing unnecessary trouble for the Gods. Is it better for me to hold back and just leave it to the Gods?

I think this needs to be addressed there is no need or reasoning to personally curse individuals just because you suspect they are infiltrators or traitors. Follow the ritual schedule and you are contributing to the collapse of the enemy and all who work for them, directly and indirectly.

Cursing a formally dedicated gentile soul is not like breaking a forum rule and having your account banned. You are invoking the wrath of the old gods. And for what, to try to destroy someone you suspect of treason, when you could do that risk-free by performing RTR's.

I believe I am doing the work of the Gods the truth is soon to come out. I do not back down from my position of knowing I am right. Something serious has been going on here. The proof we are backed up by the Gods is we are perfectly fine and happy and protected right now. No one is saying anything about doing any Jew or rabbis work. You don't have to believe me. I am simply trying to do my duty as an SS to expose something I think is wrong. Don't believe me know I am backed up anyways.

"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act"
-George Orwell

So I am a revolutionary standing for what is right.

slyscorpion said:
I believe I am doing the work of the Gods the truth is soon to come out. I do not back down from my position of knowing I am right. Something serious has been going on here. The proof we are backed up by the Gods is we are perfectly fine and happy and protected right now. No one is saying anything about doing any Jew or rabbis work. You don't have to believe me. I am simply trying to do my duty as an SS to expose something I think is wrong. Don't believe me know I am backed up anyways.

-George Orwell

The only thing I have ever seen from Azorm is just a cycle of endless emotional problems. One day she is hating everybody here, next day she is sad and hating herself, next day she is happier and tries to do the right thing, next day she is hating all of us again. The emotions and mindset do change around a lot, but most of the time her mindset is to hate everybody here and to blame all of us for every little thing that goes wrong in her life. I've seen her write different topics about this before, just to hate all of us and blame all of us because she was sad one day. Dumb shit like that.

I have never seen her contribute anything with any value. I have never seen her help anybody. I have never seen her do anything that was any good for anyone. The only thing she cares about is herself. She is always talking only about herself, either talking about all kinds of emotional problems she has, or hating people because "They never help me! I tell them my problems and they just ignore me! That means that they must be personally cursing me!"

And that really is everything that she is about. She has bad emotional problems, she writes long topics describing her bad emotional problems, people try to help her and give her some advice, she ignores all of this advice because she doesn't really want to be helped, then she is convinced that all of her problems are because we didn't help her, then she blames us and hates us, then she is convinced that all of her problems are caused by us actually cursing her (which is ridiculous, nobody is doing that.).

I have seen this pattern from her over and over for years now, and it's just getting boring.

And with all of her problems, you trust her more than anybody else? You are convinced that every word she says is absolute truth, and every word that anybody else says is a lie? Who is more likely to be lying? Her, or the many people here who are so much better and healthier than her?

And don't tell me about her being an old soul. That doesn't have any value since most of the people here are also very old souls. And just because someone has existed for a long time, does not mean that they have been healthy or successful for much of that time. All of that time could have been spent on developing even more problems. The amount of time someone has existed only counts if that time has been spent on actually getting better.

Syd Silver said:
Wait what ?! We have another jew on JoS, again ...
Who is this part jew indian?
And who are the two SS trying to curse the jew indian?

No, there is no jew Indian. It's just delusion. The rest is just worthless drama. I just posted the admission of guilt. Given how none of the two even bothered to plead innocent, it's reasonable to assume slyscorpion is telling the truth, which makes sense in relation to recent forum events.

I still had the delusion a bond could be restored with one person in all this mess. When I read what he's been up to, it has dawned to me that said bond is irretrievably broken, as cursing other people because of someone told them so is just pure madness.

I'm out.

Dahaarkan said:
Meteor said:
I think I just missed it. I saw he was the last poster on the thread, but then I viewed it and there was no post from him yet.

As for this topic, it's really pathetic how personally some people take disagreements online and get all sorts of insane delusions because of it. Not just one person either, but multiple. I think there's more going on behind that. Disgusting.

On a side note, I was wondering if it's allowed to curse an individual under the following circumstances:
1. He did RTRs and helped with other work for the Gods for about 5 years.
2. He has (accidentally?) ruined or nearly ruined the lives of at least 4 Satanists.
3. He has told me that he has a "slight amount of jewish genes", but that he "feels like he belongs with Satan anyway".
4. I have no information on whether he's still a Satanist or alive nowadays, since he stopped using his forum account and all social media.

I don't really want to waste my time on him, but sometimes my emotions get the better of me when I think about how unjust it would be if he's still alive after everything he did, and I do things that might count as cursing, although not in a very organised manner.

Is it okay for me to do so since he literally said he's a jew? I feel like he needs to die for what he is and what he's done, but when I saw this thread it made me wonder if it's wrong of me to assume so (since he was also "SS" for a long time and could theoretically have been incorrect about his heritage) and if I'm just causing unnecessary trouble for the Gods. Is it better for me to hold back and just leave it to the Gods?

I think this needs to be addressed there is no need or reasoning to personally curse individuals just because you suspect they are infiltrators or traitors. Follow the ritual schedule and you are contributing to the collapse of the enemy and all who work for them, directly and indirectly.

Cursing a formally dedicated gentile soul is not like breaking a forum rule and having your account banned. You are invoking the wrath of the old gods. And for what, to try to destroy someone you suspect of treason, when you could do that risk-free by performing RTR's.

Please note I did not curse him personally. I did preform the final rtr into his soul once. I am good at projecting and seeing stuff. A lot of black energy and gray came to me and I had to do a lot of I am not so sure I am wrong about this one. Now just because someone says something and you don't care for that person does not mean this person is wrong. Even a normal member who I talked to for awhile that had nothing to do with Azorm. Who is not even on chat anymore questioned a lot of stuff Jack was saying. The Gods have not given any punishment at all to Azorm or even talked to her about this. It appears this is a correct observation to me. Also note that I received an insane amount of enemy attacks when starting out writing the stuff I was saying about Jack.

cleansing.
Ol argedco luciftias said:
slyscorpion said:

-George Orwell

The only thing I have ever seen from Azorm is just a cycle of endless emotional problems. One day she is hating everybody here, next day she is sad and hating herself, next day she is happier and tries to do the right thing, next day she is hating all of us again. The emotions and mindset do change around a lot, but most of the time her mindset is to hate everybody here and to blame all of us for every little thing that goes wrong in her life. I've seen her write different topics about this before, just to hate all of us and blame all of us because she was sad one day. Dumb shit like that.

I have never seen her contribute anything with any value. I have never seen her help anybody. I have never seen her do anything that was any good for anyone. The only thing she cares about is herself. She is always talking only about herself, either talking about all kinds of emotional problems she has, or hating people because "They never help me! I tell them my problems and they just ignore me! That means that they must be personally cursing me!"

And that really is everything that she is about. She has bad emotional problems, she writes long topics describing her bad emotional problems, people try to help her and give her some advice, she ignores all of this advice because she doesn't really want to be helped, then she is convinced that all of her problems are because we didn't help her, then she blames us and hates us, then she is convinced that all of her problems are caused by us actually cursing her (which is ridiculous, nobody is doing that.).

I have seen this pattern from her over and over for years now, and it's just getting boring.

And with all of her problems, you trust her more than anybody else? You are convinced that every word she says is absolute truth, and every word that anybody else says is a lie? Who is more likely to be lying? Her, or the many people here who are so much better and healthier than her?

And don't tell me about her being an old soul. That doesn't have any value since most of the people here are also very old souls. And just because someone has existed for a long time, does not mean that they have been healthy or successful for much of that time. All of that time could have been spent on developing even more problems. The amount of time someone has existed only counts if that time has been spent on actually getting better.

Yes Azorm has a lot of emotional issues I admit that and maybe should not have even posted on here till she worked this stuff out. She had a lot of traumatic experiences in this and other lives and things and was very niaeve in thinking she could just blab about being a Satanist to most people and trust just about everyone. Not even sure she is out of this mindset now. I guess she may have to learn this life again the hard way. Tried talking to her about it not sure she listens.

slyscorpion said:
I think you're taking yourself and your little friend too seriously, you can't communicate with the Gods, your little friends can't communicate with the Gods, you exaggerate your "psychic" powers day by day saying you see that you do that blah blah blah, have you ever stopped for a second and wondered that you're just an individual who is very imaginative and really nothing more?

Like for real, you trust any idiot that comes here and tells you their I wuz napoleon story, then you relate how you were a general in a past life, and you could really keep going, that's how delusional and naive you are.

Right now you're speaking as if we Spiritual Satanists are wrong, like there's gonna be an event that is gonna prove us all wrong because you and your little delusional friends are hurt and think you're the greatest big things.

I honestly always wondered wtf is up with you, you're here from years and I would cringe at naive behaviours that I see from you, like no, you're not that advanced, you're a mind clouded delusional and naive person, nothing more than that.

You better get your head on your shoulders, because one day you're gonna realize how much time you spent bullshitting yourself into thinking how great and truthful you are, while it's the exact opposite, and that time you don't get it back.

Stormblood said:
No, there is no jew Indian. It's just delusion. The rest is just worthless drama. I just posted the admission of guilt. Given how none of the two even bothered to plead innocent, it's reasonable to assume slyscorpion is telling the truth, which makes sense in relation to recent forum events.

I still had the delusion a bond could be restored with one person in all this mess. When I read what he's been up to, it has dawned to me that said bond is irretrievably broken, as cursing other people because of someone told them so is just pure madness.

I'm out.

Thanks for the insight
Indeed, some people are irrecoverable
Not everyone can be SS

slyscorpion said:
Dahaarkan said:
Meteor said:
slyscorpion said:
The Gods have not given any punishment at all to Azorm or even talked to her about this

Do you think the Gods will follow on this infertile drama by a self entitled twat because she has brainwashed to people in good standing to act as proxy on her behalf?

Grow up and understand this is not highschool. None of this behavior is mature or consistent with any reality, be that of the Gods, or the normal one of humans. That's just highschool drama drivel.

You and Shael have been on good standing and you know your stuff, meanwhile, this little whatever dictates to you what everything is, and while you pretend to be revolutionaries here among grown men on zero evidence and emotionally invested whatever, you cannot question your little shit MUH OPPRESSED prophetess lest she cry a river.

Like she always does to justify attacking other people, hoaxing about them, and using this as a shield everytime toxic manipulation results in toxicity on the forum.

My only advice is to wake up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Dahaarkan said:

Do you think the Gods will follow on this infertile drama by a self entitled twat because she has brainwashed to people in good standing to act as proxy on her behalf?

Grow up and understand this is not highschool. None of this behavior is mature or consistent with any reality, be that of the Gods, or the normal one of humans. That's just highschool drama drivel.

You and Shael have been on good standing and you know your stuff, meanwhile, this little whatever dictates to you what everything is, and while you pretend to be revolutionaries here among grown men on zero evidence and emotionally invested whatever, you cannot question your little shit MUH OPPRESSED prophetess lest she cry a river.

Like she always does to justify attacking other people, hoaxing about them, and using this as a shield everytime toxic manipulation results in toxicity on the forum.

If she had not personally helped me out with a lot of problems and been there to talk to when I was dealing with issues. As well as sometimes even removed entities from me and stuff I would more be on the side of some of this stuff. I dont agree with some of the things she says and way she writes here at all but I do think she is good intentioned at heart. So I rest my case. Also understand the Gods and other civilizations don't live by humans standards of understanding things. So really who knows to be honest. I don't. I know some of the way she acted here is not ok in my book but you have to understand she had a water ascendant and some issues in her chart. She can work on it. I hope someday she will be a valued member.

Here is a good analogy In outer space there is no up or down or side to side there is only infinity. Our perception of space and time does not exist. Same with our perceptions of the way certain people behave. It doesn't mean they have bad souls or any of that. It simply means they are different. There is truth infinity and then there is perceptions of things.

slyscorpion said:
Please note I did not curse him personally. I did preform the final rtr into his soul once. I am good at projecting and seeing stuff. A lot of black energy and gray came to me and I had to do a lot of I am not so sure I am wrong about this one. Now just because someone says something and you don't care for that person does not mean this person is wrong. Even a normal member who I talked to for awhile that had nothing to do with Azorm. Who is not even on chat anymore questioned a lot of stuff Jack was saying. The Gods have not given any punishment at all to Azorm or even talked to her about this. It appears this is a correct observation to me. Also note that I received an insane amount of enemy attacks when starting out writing the stuff I was saying about Jack.

If you've seen my activity with Jack on any thread we reply to each other you will see many insults and criticism flung both ways. So refer to this if you think I'm biased. I disagree with Jack on almost everything he believes, not just from his beliefs on certain matters but some of his behaviors too.

I personally believe he has a problem with ego, and his inflated ego influences his beliefs, sometimes bordering on blasphemy in my opinion.

But cursing a dedicated SS without very concrete and undeniable evidence, or encouraging such is unacceptable behavior. If you think Jack is an infiltrator (which I personally don't) you can make your case if you have concrete evidence.

If you are truly convinced that Jack is a traitor then the best you can do is drop the topic until you have undeniable evidence. Focus on bettering yourselves and destroying the enemy. If he is a traitor he will answer for it inevitably.

Meteor said:
slyscorpion said:

-George Orwell

Well aren't you a bit delusional? Didn't you say yourself that you weren't cursing him personally? Well there you go, that's why you're doing fine then.

Aren't you saying all this because the others who are doing the cursing aren't exactly "fine" right now and you feel bad for them? Or do they still think they're fine despite everything? Have they growth to appreciate the shit they wade in? How disgusting.

You should take a shower, I think it's rubbing off on you. You'll see when the truth comes out.
They've gone off the deep end with the delusional paranoia and one of them might be soon in the psych ward. Most certainly none of these people are fine because they are currently experiencing delusional paranoia, like if they were Schizophrenics and making up stuff about Gods and Energy and Kundalini and shit. I'm just caught in between for some reason, because I'm an easy patsy to hold onto.

But if they weren't Delusional retards, they would not have started their magicky magicky ,and claimed that the Gods greenlighted it. I'm an empathetic person in general and I hope they don't actually end up in the psych ward ,but it doesn't look good and I can't do anything to stop them. Their lives are their choices are their own.

Its just sad is what it is. Just for 1 worthless scum, the lives of 2 people has gone off the rails.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:

If she had not personally helped me out with a lot of problems and been there to talk to when I was dealing with issues. As well as sometimes even removed entities from me and stuff I would more be on the side of some of this stuff. I dont agree with some of the things she says and way she writes here at all but I do think she is good intentioned at heart. So I rest my case. Also understand the Gods and other civilizations don't live by humans standards of understanding things. So really who knows to be honest. I don't. I know some of the way she acted here is not ok in my book but you have to understand she had a water ascendant and some issues in her chart. She can work on it. I hope someday she will be a valued member.

Here is a good analogy In outer space there is no up or down or side to side there is only infinity. Our perception of space and time does not exist. Same with our perceptions of the way certain people behave. It doesn't mean they have bad souls or any of that. It simply means they are different. There is truth infinity and then there is perceptions of things.

Space and time do exist and they are objective things. If space does not exist then go jump in a fire. Why don't you?

Time, space, actions, reactions, exist. This is the reality.

People responded based on the things said. And things happening in the thread. You are using delusional things to just pretend nothing happened.

What people are trying to explain is that this is not mature, is rather negative to behave to others in this way, and contributes nowhere.

You think this assimilationist confused and deluded logic has spirituality in it, but it is retarded. Yes, fish can be known by the way they swim. The same goes for humans and their behavior. How one fish swims can affect another.

You said you did not curse him because you understood probably it was a disagreement. People disagree.

Cursing is for serious situations not because a kid kicked you on the leg. To reply with overwhelming force to something as simple as a disagreement is mental illness.

This is really disgusting. I would feel so shocked, hurt, and betrayed if I were in Jack's shoes. I haven't been here that long, and I've already gotten slandered and insulted. Jack's been here for years, and he has curses thrown at him by his own family? Unreal. It's not your responsibility or place to deal with such things, and if Jack were really a threat then he would have been dealt with regardless of your intervention. Do you not trust your clergy to take care of such things? Do you not trust your Gods? They don't need your help in dealing with such things, and if they did then I should think they would ask for it. For people who are meant to be family, this really makes me shudder. Very disheartening.

And in the end he's worried more about the people who tried to curse him. Is that the sign of a bad guy? He may be confused about certain things, but he cares about you all. (Side note: I hope this defense of character doesn't come back to bite me in the ass like before).

jrvan said:
This is really disgusting. I would feel so shocked, hurt, and betrayed if I were in Jack's shoes. I haven't been here that long, and I've already gotten slandered and insulted. Jack's been here for years, and he has curses thrown at him by his own family? Unreal. It's not your responsibility or place to deal with such things, and if Jack were really a threat then he would have been dealt with regardless of your intervention. Do you not trust your clergy to take care of such things? Do you not trust your Gods? They don't need your help in dealing with such things, and if they did then I should think they would ask for it. For people who are meant to be family, this really makes me shudder. Very disheartening.

And in the end he's worried more about the people who tried to curse him. Is that the sign of a bad guy? He may be confused about certain things, but he cares about you all. (Side note: I hope this defense of character doesn't come back to bite me in the ass like before).

Jrvan don't worry this is only a few people who think they are in highschool. As stated nothing is that serious, only a learning curve.

What you say here is common sense but there can be cases where some people can get deluded and so on. It can happen in small cases. The Community does by itself answer and appropriate these things.

As for the supernal matters the Gods always take care of their dedicated people and those of a sound intention, so don't worry. Mistakes also happen as everyone learns.

The conversation mainly happens because some members have been gradually misled into this by a person for singular motivations, for no good reason.

Individuals who engage in this can range from singular cases of toxic people, down to jews, in which cases both are irrelevant to anything core or important.

This is not behavior that is characteristic of any serious or real Spiritual Satanist in anyway, shape or form.

Don't blame only Azorm. Each person who participated did it because they chose to. They choose to trust this insane rat instead of their own family, and they chose to poison their own family member. Everybody involved deserves to be blamed in as harsh of a way as they deserve, not only Azorm.

The sad part is I hope that Shael wasn't really involved much, but it's looking like him and Azorm are a team. He was a real good person for years, then some rat gets him twisted up.

Don't blame only Azorm. Each person who participated did it because they chose to. They choose to trust this insane rat instead of their own family, and they chose to poison their own family member. Everybody involved deserves to be blamed in as harsh of a way as they deserve, not only Azorm.

The sad part is I hope that Shael wasn't really involved much, but it's looking like him and Azorm are a team. He was a real good person for years, then some rat gets him twisted up.

Let us not use the word rat to describe a fellow SS.
Some people are emotional and have emotional issues. You would too if you went through a lot of stuff and we're constantly misunderstood your whole life. We must be a voice to the voiceless and hope for the hopeless. We must be the change we want to see in this world. How would you like it if someone spoke like this about you.

That's right didn't think you would. Put yourself in her shoes. Now I hope you have a better understanding.

To be honest I never distrusted anyone here other than Jack that much. I listen to what people say here.

I don't have anything to state as I'm not paying attention to this thread. Frankly for me it's a waste of time. A mod or HP should just review the situation make a decision and do what needs to be done.

But if accurate that's a shame to hear as I had correspondence with Shael and Azorm. As a matter of fact Shael helped me with squares as in an affirmation and as well as correctly using numerology on the squares(counting the sides or diagonal) to match up the affirmations to the square. Such as for example Mars square if you count the sides on one end or diagonal you get a number which when added to together forms 11. Or the Venus square calculate the sides or diagonal and you get a number which when combined reaches 13. So you perform affirmation repetition based on the counted numerology to produce harmonic report with the square, Venus being 5+8 = 13.

Real shame to hear if true that both Shael and Azorm are in this mess.

Funny someone mentioned something a while back, they mentioned: "Ever since we did tetragrammaton RTR, it seems like some people are just being exposed or exposing themselves".

Well what can I say I guess shit is hitting the fan for some people. And it isn't gonna stop honestly with the way things are going seems like more WILL at some point pop up.

Guys and Gals what can I say keep sharp, you never know, whom is gonna be exposed next.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
jrvan said:

Jrvan don't worry this is only a few people who think they are in highschool. As stated nothing is that serious, only a learning curve.

What you say here is common sense but there can be cases where some people can get deluded and so on. It can happen in small cases. The Community does by itself answer and appropriate these things.

As for the supernal matters the Gods always take care of their dedicated people and those of a sound intention, so don't worry. Mistakes also happen as everyone learns.

The conversation mainly happens because some members have been gradually misled into this by a person for singular motivations, for no good reason.

Individuals who engage in this can range from singular cases of toxic people, down to jews, in which cases both are irrelevant to anything core or important.

This is not behavior that is characteristic of any serious or real Spiritual Satanist in anyway, shape or form.

Understood. :)

jrvan said:

Yes I trust the Gods and the HPs to take care of things but if it's not taken care of that is why I felt I had to become involved in this. This thread was already posted when I joined in Maybe I was wrong and should have dropped it. However I was at least hoping to clear up some stuff with a certain person on here that was all.

I don't honestly believe this is high school or anything. That was not my intentions. We are all special in our own way and loved by the Gods maybe we need to be reminded of this

https://youtu.be/ix9wpslKwBE

Let's all be happy give ourselves a hug we deserve it. No need to feel hate about some mistakes that were made. I love you you love me we are a happy family (except for those that are infiltrators or kikes) ok. Got it.

Hope I made you all smile and maybe later when Azorm works on her issues and is better you will understand she never left Satan and maybe slowly come to a point of where she is fine with you again. She at least tried. It seems to me there was another member who had a bunch of problems (name not repeated so as not to start a different argument) and yet you don't go around saying anything bad about him or any of that even though a lot of people know he acted in a way worse way plenty of times. So think the same way about this.

Let's be a happy family ok smile ☺️

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Space and time do exist and they are objective things. If space does not exist then go jump in a fire. Why don't you?

Time, space, actions, reactions, exist. This is the reality.

People responded based on the things said. And things happening in the thread. You are using delusional things to just pretend nothing happened.

What people are trying to explain is that this is not mature, is rather negative to behave to others in this way, and contributes nowhere.

You think this assimilationist confused and deluded logic has spirituality in it, but it is retarded. Yes, fish can be known by the way they swim. The same goes for humans and their behavior. How one fish swims can affect another.

You said you did not curse him because you understood probably it was a disagreement. People disagree.

Cursing is for serious situations not because a kid kicked you on the leg. To reply with overwhelming force to something as simple as a disagreement is mental illness.

The thing with this is first of all the majority of this forum however not all, consists of teens and young adults in their 20s. the majority of people in this age range, despite being in adult bodies still arent completely mature enough to grasp the consequences they mean for any negative emotion or intention to have. they just see or feel "i have been wronged" although natual this must also be in proportion with the situation. people who have trouble getting proper revenge, or more accurately proportionate revenge or who have poor judgement on what actually warrants revenge are either very immature, mentally ill or have alot of repressed anger or a combination of any of the 3. black magic and cursing is not something to take lightly. would you give a toddler a gun?? not a good idea i would imagine. just imagine one with a strong as fuck aura with that mindset.

I myself still have alot of repressed anger i actually have to do a decent working for very soon. as a result my view or perception of being wronged or the magnitude thereof can also be skewed and i have to be conscious of it at all times while still trying to be assertive and react in proportion to a negative situation. I am also not exempt from this rule nor perfect. recently ive been having trouble with a coworker who has a really big mouth and thinks he can talk to anyone how he wants. the way he treats me and another is very different than the way he talks to others. i actually got so pissed off at him that i wanted to teach his arrogant mouth a lesson and had a thought of fucking his truck up bu pouring diesel in his tank which would bring him to finantial ruin almost. then i thought of the consequences and how it could affect other innocents ie his wife and kids. this revenge tactic would be disproportionate and unethical because it would harm innoncent parties. Now i am in the process of trying to ignore him and if need be will try to figure something that gets to him and only him directly. as for magick, it should be a last resort as it is, as energy is very precious and should be utilized for very important or serious matters weather for good or ill. it should be spent wisely and with thought.

I have spoken to some people who very casually and haphazardly have utilized cursing and black magick to their whim just on the percieved notion that someone disrespected them. this is no way to use magick. it is thoughtless and can harm inoccents in the process if one is not careful, not to mention waseful.

What a bunch of retards honestly. Your actions have serious consequences, cursing another SS is the most serious offense an SS can do.
No, you morons, the Gods didn't greenlight the cursing for you, nor does Beelzebub come personally to you and clean your aura, you blasphemous morons, you're not of any significant importance for literally the second most powerful God to come personally and clean your aura.
You're delusional as fuck and you deserve everything that's coming to you.

Disagreeing with another SS doesn't automatically makes them a jew, and cursing them is definitely the most retarded thing one can do. Just like many here, I completely disagree with Jack over most things, this is completely irrelevant as we quite literally don't have to agree, ever. Everyone walks in their own path and as long as you're a mortal you simply can't fathom the complete truth about any topic, so don't take your words or the words of others as concrete evidence or thruths when arguing about a topic. Disagreeing is a normal and a healthy behavior for a community. It's not an evidence for someone being a jew.

Look at you morons literally losing your minds slowly, and you wonder why! Please do keep sharing your brainfarts in private and poisoning your minds with your own delusions. Oh, and if you think you were kangz n shiet in past lives you would think you would at least be somewhat successful in this life, instead of being a loser swimming in their own delusions. Wake up before it's too late, you better be on your knees begging for mercy from the Gods, you can have my word that the Gods are not at all pleased with your childish actions.

Jack said:
Meteor said:
slyscorpion said:

-George Orwell

Well aren't you a bit delusional? Didn't you say yourself that you weren't cursing him personally? Well there you go, that's why you're doing fine then.

Aren't you saying all this because the others who are doing the cursing aren't exactly "fine" right now and you feel bad for them? Or do they still think they're fine despite everything? Have they growth to appreciate the shit they wade in? How disgusting.

You should take a shower, I think it's rubbing off on you. You'll see when the truth comes out.
They've gone off the deep end with the delusional paranoia and one of them might be soon in the psych ward. Most certainly none of these people are fine because they are currently experiencing delusional paranoia, like if they were Schizophrenics and making up stuff about Gods and Energy and Kundalini and shit. I'm just caught in between for some reason, because I'm an easy patsy to hold onto.

But if they weren't Delusional retards, they would not have started their magicky magicky ,and claimed that the Gods greenlighted it. I'm an empathetic person in general and I hope they don't actually end up in the psych ward ,but it doesn't look good and I can't do anything to stop them. Their lives are their choices are their own.

Its just sad is what it is. Just for 1 worthless scum, the lives of 2 people has gone off the rails.

We're all a little delusional according to the Jews. We all deserve the psych ward etc. There is being delusional or insane and there is being a genius like me so sick of these threads my bones ache from it but you decided to slander me and others and spread all sorts of xtian like stuff here and connect people in with their energies. So I had to defend these forums and do the right thing. The truth will come out like I said many times.

Gear88 said:

But if accurate that's a shame to hear as I had correspondence with Shael and Azorm. As a matter of fact Shael helped me with squares as in an affirmation and as well as correctly using numerology on the squares(counting the sides or diagonal) to match up the affirmations to the square. Such as for example Mars square if you count the sides on one end or diagonal you get a number which when added to together forms 11. Or the Venus square calculate the sides or diagonal and you get a number which when combined reaches 13. So you perform affirmation repetition based on the counted numerology to produce harmonic report with the square, Venus being 5+8 = 13.

Sorry to break it to you but Mars has little to do with 11 and Venus has nothing to do with 13. Taking the line sum (65 for Mars and 175) and reducing it one number is overly simplistic when it comes to the concept you expressed. Instead, use numbers that are actually related to those planets. For example, 5 for Venus and 9 for Mars. It also depends on the goal.

Stormblood said:
Gear88 said:

Sorry to break it to you but Mars has little to do with 11 and Venus has nothing to do with 13. Taking the line sum (65 for Mars and 175) and reducing it one number is overly simplistic when it comes to the concept you expressed. Instead, use numbers that are actually related to those planets. For example, 5 for Venus and 9 for Mars. It also depends on the goal.

13 is a number of Venus, Sun and Moon and refers to harmony and ether and the 13 chakras in balance with the active pineal, I use 130 to activate and empower the pineal gland with gaum.

11 is a number of Uranus and is connected to Mars by the violence of anarchy and chaos, the violence of lightning.

With the numbers 5 and 9 instead you are right, 9 is also a number of Saturn and connects to the Sun and the Swastika with the 8 lines and the center which is the ether and the Sun as the ruler of the zodiac and principle of life force, Mars also rule energy and sexual vigor and connession with kidney rule by Venus.

Stormblood said:

That's nice and all but do note we are talking about an exchange of email occurring what 2019. I didn't post on the forums. AND thinking it over in retrospect it seems like I should have posted on the forums about square question and affirmation question.

Unfortunately Stormblood for all the information you gave right at this time with your post. It seems in retrospect I should have been more proactive.

I did the Sun square with 3 repetitions of affirmation as 111 = 3. Maybe I should have used my instinct and stuck with 10: material, material manifestation, money, property, and protective.(I believe it was HP.Cobra who mentioned the [protective] part a while back)

Well whatever I guess it was a learning experience. Next time I do some square in the future I'll search and or ask on the forums and get a team effort overview rather than one person's understanding.

I simply responded to Shael cause he said he wanted to help me out and this is my last chance or else he'll ignore my future issues. So I responded even though I'm not a fan of communicating through email. Even when I had a forum issue I hesitate a lot contacting HP.Cobra through email.

But anyways thanks for the heads up Stormblood. I guess I should have been more mindful of the numerological aspect of the affirmations.

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:

That's nice and all but do note we are talking about an exchange of email occurring what 2019. I didn't post on the forums. AND thinking it over in retrospect it seems like I should have posted on the forums about square question and affirmation question.

Unfortunately Stormblood for all the information you gave right at this time with your post. It seems in retrospect I should have been more proactive.

I did the Sun square with 3 repetitions of affirmation as 111 = 3. Maybe I should have used my instinct and stuck with 10: material, material manifestation, money, property, and protective.(I believe it was HP.Cobra who mentioned the [protective] part a while back)

Well whatever I guess it was a learning experience. Next time I do some square in the future I'll search and or ask on the forums and get a team effort overview rather than one person's understanding.

I simply responded to Shael cause he said he wanted to help me out and this is my last chance or else he'll ignore my future issues. So I responded even though I'm not a fan of communicating through email. Even when I had a forum issue I hesitate a lot contacting HP.Cobra through email.

But anyways thanks for the heads up Stormblood. I guess I should have been more mindful of the numerological aspect of the affirmations.
Dude, you are overthinging it to to the extreme. Yes, you can use numerology to your advantage, but as long as you have the energy raised, programmed and intently directed it is secondary in priority to these things..

Meteor said:
3 seems a bit low for the number of repetitions. As you said, 10 would be a lot better, especially for something like a square.

Personally I like 18 reps a lot, which I just realised is also 666 -> 18. I'm pretty new to this stuff though so I don't know if 18 has any meaning in particular, but for some reason I just like it.

Well either way even a single affirmation is better than nothing. Even 1 is permanence with an emphasis on new beginnings at least the last time ONE was discussed.

As for 18. Last time we discussed 18. It's a king and queen number 9 of Shiva and 9 of Lilith. It's a MANIFESTING number like 10 and is considered a positive number. Not that numbers are negative or malefic by themselves(depending on it's use) but it's yet another power number as 1 + 8 = 9 AS well as 18 being a multiple of 9. And your mentioning of 6 + 6= 12 + 6 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9.

Yes 18 is a real positive number and has been used beforehand in M-RTR(Multiple-RTR) AS well as Returning Curses Pt.2. Overall you can't go wrong with 18.

slyscorpion said:

-George Orwell

Some of our people, who have the most potential, suffer alot. Those who are open and water types. Who then isolate themselves, and do alot of meditation. They go insane.

For these types it's best to scale back meditations, and learn how to have a real life, with friends and normal sane people. To find a job, and not sit around all day, thinking and thinking. It's sort of like if you homeschool a child, they become more intelligent, but they suffer a lot of problems dealing with normal life.

Also, starting all kinds of drama and attacking others here, is not the work of the Gods. Humbling yourself for 2 seconds, and just letting the matter go, and allowing the Gods to take care of it is. But just continuing on because you cant be wrong, and attacking someone you know nothing about, is not.

Doesnt make this person a bad person. But they need to learn to breathe. Let's just all relax, maybe take a little passion flower, and focus on helping others.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back