Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews call for collective prayer on February 21st.

Inflorescentia

https://www.bitchute.com/video/392KJIhWKzZY/

This is a montage of videos calling for world kikedom to recite a prayer on Sunday, 21st of February, at 6 PM pissrael time.

It's almost like they're trying to emulate the Spiritual War Room.
Here's the prayer they're preparing. I'm paraphrasing...

Reptoid Masters,
We, the pissrael's rodents,
All united around the world at this moment, are squeaking in pain out to you.
Please accept our prayer, and please don't punish us.
We overtly thank You for all Your daily ass-whipping
But we also thank You for sending moshiach to spank us, now and with mercy, from this too long exile and all the suffering we bring to the world.
We can't wait anymore!
We also desire your Great and One name to stop being detonated by daily FRTRs and Your presence back to the rebuilt Temple that will never be.
amesH pissrael, Gooble-dee-gook, Ley-la, Doo-doo-bap.

If we aren't going to launch a massive schedule to have that fucking prayer shatter their rotten teeth as they're reciting it -- we could, at least, quadruple our FRTR efforts on that Sunday, methinks.

Hahaha, guess who has a day off from work at 21st. Fuck them and their feeble attempts. Let's unite with final rtr and the addon ritual to make their effort net negative. :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Schedule is incoming, don't worry.

That is positive news. Shows they are feeling it really hard.

Is it another M-RTR schedule? Or is it the schedule of the two new RTR?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Schedule is incoming, don't worry.

That is positive news. Shows they are feeling it really hard.

Thanks for taking it up, HP. Cobra.

Oh, and I can't wait for another schedule. It's almost like I'm expecting a vacation.

Inflorescentia said:

This is a montage of videos calling for world kikedom to recite a prayer on Sunday, 21st of February, at 6 PM pissrael time.

Reptoid Masters,
But we also thank You for sending moshiach to spank us, now and with mercy, from this too long exile and all the suffering we bring to the world.
We can't wait anymore!
We also desire your Great and One name to stop being detonated by daily FRTRs and Your presence back to the rebuilt Temple that will never be.

If we aren't going to launch a massive schedule to have that fucking prayer shatter their rotten teeth as they're reciting it -- we could, at least, quadruple our FRTR efforts on that Sunday, methinks.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52451

Inflorescentia said:

Reptoid Masters,
We can't wait anymore!

Part of that prayer is taken from the Shema prayer. Hear oh israel we are one whatever the fuck. Don't know why we didn't add that.

With that said why can we make videos like that for our stuff. That would be really freaking cool.

I will do more on that day. Don't know about that time time though as it's earlier in the morning here I usually am asleep.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back