Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Low energy, mental tiredness and low morale SOLUTION!

EasternFireLion666

This is a repost as the first time it may have been lost in the queue.

The answer is easier than some may think. Physical exercises. And I don’t mean 50 pushups, unless you want to. Many of us may struggle with sedentarism and a general state of low energy. Though the psisyque may seem weak to you, it is not physical/muscular tiredness as you are not doing any exercises at that moment, you have been sitting there a lot. It’s mostly a mental tiredness combined with a lack of oxygen in your body. This is why Covid gives this sensation of lack of energy, and guess what, contrary to all bullshit recommendations walking outside when you have it really gives you a boost of energy (experimented on my own when I had it). But this is a particular case (I am only referring to the form that involves tiredness). For example the flu is the opposite and it requires some rest.
But getting back to my point, whenever you feel a bit depressed, don’t have the mood for anything, feel this general state of don’t feel like doing anything, I want you to do something. Get up, walk around a bit, roll and twist your hands in any way you want, lift your legs, basically do a bit of movement of whatever you can think of to increase the quantity of oxygen and get that heart rate a bit up like a warm up. Then do 10 push ups or 10 genuflections or 10 abb exercises or whatever 10 exercises you want/can do. And see how you feel. Make it like a discipline that WHENEVER YOU START FEELING THIS LOW ENERGY TO GET UP AND DO A FIXED OR IMPROVISED SCHEDULE OF EXERCISES. I will get into why I said improvised in a moment *1.
This is for the ones that are in this low energy state and feel it’s very difficult to start anything. The ones who do stick to a schedule and works for them, the must keep doing that!
Doing a bit of exercises of any kind you choose not only activates your body energy, but your mind as well. You will see you have a greater mood for work or whatever intellectual activity you need to do.
When I tried this to temporarily increase my mood for work and a few things that I wanted to do around the house I actually ended up wanting to do more and more. I had a whole new mood.
*1. If it helps you (as it is in my case) you can instead of making a schedule for anything just set a goal in your mind to SOLVE AS MANY PROBLEMS AS YOU CAN A DAY. For me this specific mentality actually helped me do more than I would if I had set up a schedule for the day. I believe in many cases if you think like this, and treat it like a challenge or a game to see how much you can do a day it may work literally miracles.
GO TRY IT!
With such a mentality of solving as much as you can and a high mood we can get into learning and doing anything. Meditation, physical fitness, yoga, spiritual warfare, online activism, reading about and fixing wiring for a damn lamp that had to be fixed a month ago, unmounting the car battery by yourself to charge it, cooking, cleaning, reading about certain legislation, learning some business and economy tips, searching for basics about microbiology and immunology, fixing a chair, washing the damn dish that was in the sink for three hours, fixing a pipe, repairing a chair whatever you want or now you must do.
Think about how physical and mental energy are correlated and also think about how in the military they correlate physical activity with DISCIPLINE! It’s enough to just do a very little of physical activity when you feel down and it will trigger you afterwards to want to do whetever your missions are specifically. Oxygen and the heart rate (the circulatory system which pumps the oxygen further into the body) are what basically the ignition of the engine. That is why when you start doing some meditation it works better if before that you did some breathing exercises/meditations or hatha yoga. It boosts the circulation, transports the oxygent and the bioelectricity/chi in the rest of the body.
Also to better understand this go and read VoiceOfEnki’s post about „Don’t think just ACT!” It’s very useful advice! https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51141
If you have an addiction of let’s say watching videos online in the evening, it’s ok if you control it to not be an addiction and make a bit of discipline out of it. Watch 20 minutes then get up and do 20 abbs. Another few minutes, go start the washing machine. Watch another few minutes, then go mount that SSD that you bought three days ago. Don’t know how? Ask someone, watch a video/tutorial or whatever helps you. In the case of meditation and yoga they should done without interruptions or distractions at best.

EasternFireLion666 said:
This is a repost as the first time it may have been lost in the queue.

The answer is easier than some may think. Physical exercises. And I don’t mean 50 pushups, unless you want to. Many of us may struggle with sedentarism and a general state of low energy. Though the psisyque may seem weak to you, it is not physical/muscular tiredness as you are not doing any exercises at that moment, you have been sitting there a lot. It’s mostly a mental tiredness combined with a lack of oxygen in your body. This is why Covid gives this sensation of lack of energy, and guess what, contrary to all bullshit recommendations walking outside when you have it really gives you a boost of energy (experimented on my own when I had it). But this is a particular case (I am only referring to the form that involves tiredness). For example the flu is the opposite and it requires some rest.
But getting back to my point, whenever you feel a bit depressed, don’t have the mood for anything, feel this general state of don’t feel like doing anything, I want you to do something. Get up, walk around a bit, roll and twist your hands in any way you want, lift your legs, basically do a bit of movement of whatever you can think of to increase the quantity of oxygen and get that heart rate a bit up like a warm up. Then do 10 push ups or 10 genuflections or 10 abb exercises or whatever 10 exercises you want/can do. And see how you feel. Make it like a discipline that WHENEVER YOU START FEELING THIS LOW ENERGY TO GET UP AND DO A FIXED OR IMPROVISED SCHEDULE OF EXERCISES. I will get into why I said improvised in a moment *1.
This is for the ones that are in this low energy state and feel it’s very difficult to start anything. The ones who do stick to a schedule and works for them, the must keep doing that!
Doing a bit of exercises of any kind you choose not only activates your body energy, but your mind as well. You will see you have a greater mood for work or whatever intellectual activity you need to do.
When I tried this to temporarily increase my mood for work and a few things that I wanted to do around the house I actually ended up wanting to do more and more. I had a whole new mood.
*1. If it helps you (as it is in my case) you can instead of making a schedule for anything just set a goal in your mind to SOLVE AS MANY PROBLEMS AS YOU CAN A DAY. For me this specific mentality actually helped me do more than I would if I had set up a schedule for the day. I believe in many cases if you think like this, and treat it like a challenge or a game to see how much you can do a day it may work literally miracles.
GO TRY IT!
With such a mentality of solving as much as you can and a high mood we can get into learning and doing anything. Meditation, physical fitness, yoga, spiritual warfare, online activism, reading about and fixing wiring for a damn lamp that had to be fixed a month ago, unmounting the car battery by yourself to charge it, cooking, cleaning, reading about certain legislation, learning some business and economy tips, searching for basics about microbiology and immunology, fixing a chair, washing the damn dish that was in the sink for three hours, fixing a pipe, repairing a chair whatever you want or now you must do.
Think about how physical and mental energy are correlated and also think about how in the military they correlate physical activity with DISCIPLINE! It’s enough to just do a very little of physical activity when you feel down and it will trigger you afterwards to want to do whetever your missions are specifically. Oxygen and the heart rate (the circulatory system which pumps the oxygen further into the body) are what basically the ignition of the engine. That is why when you start doing some meditation it works better if before that you did some breathing exercises/meditations or hatha yoga. It boosts the circulation, transports the oxygent and the bioelectricity/chi in the rest of the body.
Also to better understand this go and read VoiceOfEnki’s post about „Don’t think just ACT!” It’s very useful advice! https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51141
If you have an addiction of let’s say watching videos online in the evening, it’s ok if you control it to not be an addiction and make a bit of discipline out of it. Watch 20 minutes then get up and do 20 abbs. Another few minutes, go start the washing machine. Watch another few minutes, then go mount that SSD that you bought three days ago. Don’t know how? Ask someone, watch a video/tutorial or whatever helps you. In the case of meditation and yoga they should done without interruptions or distractions at best.
Good post!

This is really good advice. We're all in different states right now but I've always struggled with letting my energy levels get pretty low. I like including to start off with little movements like feet, hands, and neck stretches. When I feel low energy lately, I just start stretching and doing some basic yoga poses until I feel fine again. Then it's easier to start meditations, exercise, rtrs or whatever needs to be done.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back