Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fear

ApolodorN1

Yesterday i got into a fight with somebody, and he beated me to the Point i barrely recognise my own face, i know i could have beaten him, but i got scared, i always get scared, i want to rid myself of this fear, what should i do, please Point me in a direction that could help me with his... Thank you and hail Satan!

It's unfortunate to hear you got in a fight. I hope you are okay.

Fear is in the mind. Im not sure how recent you are to Satanism but the most basic way to alleviate fear and any discomfort from any emotions is Hatha Yoga. I know it sounds basic and a simple solution, but that's because it is. I find many people trying jumping to Runes and Mantras before covering the fundamentals of Kriya and Hatha Yoga.

Do Hatha twice a day, upon waking and before bed. I will send the link.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html

Take up boxing, with it you will learn to take punches and give them.

Aquarius said:
Take up boxing, with it you will learn to take punches and give them.

Agreed.

ApollodorN1 i also highly recommend the Don't Think, Act tactic https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=224373#p224373

It seems like you were most likely stuck in your own thoughts instead of focusing on the physical. I've had similar things happen to me in the past in other situations and being like this will also affect you if start taking fighting classes. It can trip you up and you wont be as sharp if your mind is constantly thinking while you fight. Void flame meditation and the tactic I posted will go a long way.

When my face gets back to normal i will sign myself up in a muay thai class. Do you think is worth The Time?

ApolodorN1 said:
Yesterday i got into a fight with somebody, and he beated me to the Point i barrely recognise my own face, i know i could have beaten him, but i got scared, i always get scared, i want to rid myself of this fear, what should i do, please Point me in a direction that could help me with his... Thank you and hail Satan!
Why even fight though when we have magick?

All you need to do is expand your aura real quick and imagine the opponent cowering.

Saved me from a fight once and the dude was cowering like a beaten little child before any fists were ever thrown.

Ah, it was a sight to behold.

And victory was mine.

I am not that good with magick, i do my meditation and final rtr everyday, but i barrely see any progress... Its like i am fighting a battle that has already been lost...

ApolodorN1 said:
I am not that good with magick, i do my meditation and final rtr everyday, but i barrely see any progress... Its like i am fighting a battle that has already been lost...

1. Learn martial arts.

2. Keep meditating and rebuild your self confidence.

3. Do not generalize a little loss in life as a greater loss in the war or anything like this.

of the true light said:
ApolodorN1 said:
Why even fight though when we have magick?

All you need to do is expand your aura real quick and imagine the opponent cowering.

Saved me from a fight once and the dude was cowering like a beaten little child before any fists were ever thrown.

Ah, it was a sight to behold.

And victory was mine.

One time a dude wanted to punch me. I was in spain for holidays approached a guy, and started talking to him, he was Irish.

After some seconds he told me to yell „stopp“ at his gf who were around 30m in front of us, and walked away.

As I was taking in breath to scream, I read his thoughts or something. He was behind me on the right side, I couldn’t see him. I saw how he punched my Jaw from the side with all his might, and how I was crashing on the floor.

I quickly jumped to the side (he did not do it yet), faced towards him, and told him „NO! I will kick your ass if you try it!“

He looked with a smile, looked surpised, then he looked as he was in terror. Ran away from me to his gf.
I followed them, as I needed to go in the same direction. After I was like 2m behind them, he walked a bit slowlier behind his gf, turned around and put his hands together, looked very scared and begged without words but with his body for forgiveness. xD

Meditations are the best thing, saved me and jaw and I felt so powerful >:D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back