Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bill Gates Wants to 'Cover the Sun' to Help Counter Global Warming

Aquarius

"You can't cover the sun with a finger", but maybe with science and technology yes. According to Forbes , Bill Gates is funding a project that would dim sunlight in order to "cool" the Earth.

The research called " Stratospheric Controlled Disturbance Experiment " (SCoPEx for its acronym in English) is carried out by scientists from Harvard University and has the purpose of achieving that the sunlight is reflected outside the atmosphere of our planet.

This solution would be achieved by spraying tons of non-toxic calcium carbonate (CaCO3) into the atmosphere. "SCoPEx is a scientific experiment to advance the understanding of stratospheric aerosols that could be relevant for solar geoengineering," the project page reads.

The project will begin to carry out tests that so far consist of releasing a balloon with scientific equipment, which will not spray CaCO3 but will function as a test of maneuver and to explore communications and operating systems.

“We plan to use a high-altitude balloon to lift an instrument package approximately 20 km into the atmosphere. Once in place, a very small amount of material (100g 2 kg) will be released to create a disturbed air mass approximately one kilometer long and one hundred meters in diameter. Then we will use the same balloon to measure the resulting changes in the disturbed air mass, including changes in aerosol density, atmospheric chemistry and light scattering, ”they explain.
What could go wrong?

According to Forbes , scientific opponents of this project believe that solar geoengineering could bring unavoidable risks and extreme changes in weather patterns that would be no different than current warming trends.

They also explain that environmentalists fear that a "dramatic" change in mitigation strategy will become a "green light" for greenhouse gases to continue being emitted without any variation in current consumption patterns.

The fucker's really accelerating towards the destruction of this earth.

Old news they have been covering the sun for decades it’s called chemtrails. About half of the days here in the winter and fall there is just a grey wall as our sky. I will be up in the morning when the sky is clear and see them spray in the path of the sun, then in a few hours that entire area is covered in chemical haze. (Artificial clouds).

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Old news they have been covering the sun for decades it’s called chemtrails. About half of the days here in the winter and fall there is just a grey wall as our sky. I will be up in the morning when the sky is clear and see them spray in the path of the sun, then in a few hours that entire area is covered in chemical haze. (Artificial clouds).

Chemtrails aren't a thing lmao, one of my best mates works maintenance on aibus planes on an airport and he knows them inside and out, trust me that's just not a thing. By that logic airport's should be shrouded in darkness 24/7 because of all the chemtrails lmao.

I'm surprised no one went "Simpson's did it", Mr.Burns sunblocking episode to rake in shekels from electrical use.

Powerofjustice said:

Chemtrails aren't a thing lmao, one of my best mates works maintenance on aibus planes on an airport and he knows them inside and out, trust me that's just not a thing. By that logic airport's should be shrouded in darkness 24/7 because of all the chemtrails lmao.

Generally speaking the people who believe in chemtrails also understand said jet trails or engine trails.

These chemtrails come from secret military bases or special obscure airports. The sheer fact is these chemtrails are sprayed in not random or over certain cities(which is not that they don't, they do.) But the more nefarious aspect is spraying it over farmland(food) and water deposits(active or soon to be active wells).

Chemtrails range from weather manipulator(so-called aluminum trails + HAARP) or just chemical trails to poison.

We know civilian vessels aren't the issue. But it's special aircraft in hidden or obscure areas of the country or countries performing said activities.

It sounds crazy and I'll admit it does get kinda crazy but I'm not surprised if we discover said factor is true. Again conspiracies since Covid-19 have emerged with a vengeance. "Oy vey goyim conspiracies aren't real" to "Oy vey shut it down, the goyim are knowing".

I'll admit I've never researched chemtrails as crazily as some people. But IF it exists it's a valid reason to investigate with full resources and understanding. Again it COULD be fake or it's probably real and it's harming people which needs to be totally shut down. Again with jews at the helm of nations it wouldn't surprise me the whole "Sheeb goyim"/"Tob sheeb goyim harog" bullshit they express.

Powerofjustice said:
Hey asshole I know the difference between a CONtrail and a CHEMtrail.

There is an airport not too far from me so I see planes in the sky everyday. So unlike your fake “mate” I witness this firsthand almost daily.

A normal contrail disappears after a few seconds. A chemtrail hangs across the entire sky and over time goes from a defined trail and spreads into a gross white-grey blanket that turns the entire sky into a soup. As for what it is that they are spraying I have no idea. The consensus is that it’s heavy metals.

You can see videos of this online or you can simply step outside and see it yourself. Everyone can tell the difference between Chem and con so there’s no need to walk in here like a know it all.

It’s very interesting you would deny something like this when it’s one of the first steps of learning about the (J)NWO up there with 9/11 truth as a gateway. It’s like saying yes goy your eyes DO deceive you.

Gear88 said:
I'm surprised no one went "Simpson's did it", Mr.Burns sunblocking episode to rake in shekels from electrical use.

Powerofjustice said:

Generally speaking the people who believe in chemtrails also understand said jet trails or engine trails.

These chemtrails come from secret military bases or special obscure airports. The sheer fact is these chemtrails are sprayed in not random or over certain cities(which is not that they don't, they do.) But the more nefarious aspect is spraying it over farmland(food) and water deposits(active or soon to be active wells).

Chemtrails range from weather manipulator(so-called aluminum trails + HAARP) or just chemical trails to poison.

We know civilian vessels aren't the issue. But it's special aircraft in hidden or obscure areas of the country or countries performing said activities.

It sounds crazy and I'll admit it does get kinda crazy but I'm not surprised if we discover said factor is true. Again conspiracies since Covid-19 have emerged with a vengeance. "Oy vey goyim conspiracies aren't real" to "Oy vey shut it down, the goyim are knowing".

I'll admit I've never researched chemtrails as crazily as some people. But IF it exists it's a valid reason to investigate with full resources and understanding. Again it COULD be fake or it's probably real and it's harming people which needs to be totally shut down. Again with jews at the helm of nations it wouldn't surprise me the whole "Sheeb goyim"/"Tob sheeb goyim harog" bullshit they express.

Hmm, didn't consider covert government assets in my last post as it seemed like it was directed at civilian vessels, still i have no idea how they spray it or what the effects are.

I did read however about supposed scalar weapons deployed on 747 or 7-7 line of planes that could intercept trespassing UFO's, and in short scalar weapons are also referred to as 3d weapons because they can target any point in space in the third dimension instantaneously meaning unlike traditional weapons that can target on the x and y axis with a projectile that takes a said amount of time to arrive on target, this weapon can instantaneously "energize" a point in space which could be the space between you and your computer screen for example, without "hitting" anything but if in that instant there was a plane or UFO in that space it would take tremendous damage thus x,y and Z axis that are taken into account.

Again i havent seen them lmao, but supposedly they are up there and the theory behind it sort of makes sense, so yeah :lol:

Powerofjustice said:
Hmm, didn't consider covert government assets in my last post as it seemed like it was directed at civilian vessels, still i have no idea how they spray it or what the effects are.

I did read however about supposed scalar weapons deployed on 747 or 7-7 line of planes that could intercept trespassing UFO's, and in short scalar weapons are also referred to as 3d weapons because they can target any point in space in the third dimension instantaneously meaning unlike traditional weapons that can target on the x and y axis with a projectile that takes a said amount of time to arrive on target, this weapon can instantaneously "energize" a point in space which could be the space between you and your computer screen for example, without "hitting" anything but if in that instant there was a plane or UFO in that space it would take tremendous damage thus x,y and Z axis that are taken into account.

Again i havent seen them lmao, but supposedly they are up there and the theory behind it sort of makes sense, so yeah :lol:

Reminds me of reading Joseph Farrel's book mentioned by a member as a must read. And he mentions (Inferometric grating weapons). Seems like Scalar weapons work on similar matters. Or maybe it is an Inferometric system just with a different tool such as a maser or other type laser or in your case a Scalar system.

In other words the gun targets, a target. It fires a simulated laser at it destroying it digitally, then moments later the real laser flies out hits the target and blows it up.

It's well known that Jews don't tolerate light,
The sunlight seemed to have more of a psychological effect on the Jews.
So in a sense they hate the light,They are Vampires.

I think the Jews are fighting the Nature ,because the nature wants to get rid of them one by one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..

Gear88 said:
Powerofjustice said:

Reminds me of reading Joseph Farrel's book mentioned by a member as a must read. And he mentions (Inferometric grating weapons). Seems like Scalar weapons work on similar matters. Or maybe it is an Inferometric system just with a different tool such as a maser or other type laser or in your case a Scalar system.

In other words the gun targets, a target. It fires a simulated laser at it destroying it digitally, then moments later the real laser flies out hits the target and blows it up.

What, no. There's no simulation or laser, imagine an empty point in space, if you know its coordinates you can target it with this weapon an pump it full of energy.

Now imagine this technology can intercept any aircraft regardless of how fast its going since the "projectile" has no travel time.

So if a satellite is going 7 kilometers a second in space and you know exactly where its going to be the next second you plug the coordinates in and it explodes

sonnenkraft said:
It's well known that Jews don't tolerate light,
The sunlight seemed to have more of a psychological effect on the Jews.
So in a sense they hate the light,They are Vampires.

I think the Jews are fighting the Nature ,because the nature wants to get rid of them one by one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..

One would think if they are reptilian at their core they would seek out the sun not try and cower in the shadows like rats..

Powerofjustice said:
What, no. There's no simulation or laser, imagine an empty point in space, if you know its coordinates you can target it with this weapon an pump it full of energy.

Now imagine this technology can intercept any aircraft regardless of how fast its going since the "projectile" has no travel time.

So if a satellite is going 7 kilometers a second in space and you know exactly where its going to be the next second you plug the coordinates in and it explodes

Okay well then what your talking about is advancing or a more advanced version of a weapon system like the inferometric grating system. The IGS is similar in that it digitally detects the craft or planet or object, hits it in simulation, then moments later it fires off striking the object, craft, or planet.

The way you state the weapon your speaking about seems much more advanced than the inferometric system so it's probably just an upgrade towards a more futuristic system.

Sounds to me like it's some sort of point-to-point (instantaneous transmission with no transmission time in between) weapon system that advances the inferometric grating system to a higher level. Just calculate, point and shoot, done. Rather than calculate, simulate fire, point and shoot, done. In essence it just removed one entire step beforehand and just fires automatically and strikes.

Either way it's interesting but I wouldn't be surprised if combining with spiritual technologies would help. Such as for example the F-22 raptor is getting upgraded with a 25kW laser system. But it has a battery-charge and limited it has no free-energy device to continuously produce energy. Seems like these Scalar weapon systems rely more on free-energy systems i.e. mass energy rather than a stock battery limited scale weapon. Sure you can argue a large vessel could carry a large battery and generator but again it's all bulky and human level. It certainly isn't G.M.I.G.(Godlike Military-Industrial Grade).

You can clearly see in the sky how they are blocking the sunlight with chemicals.
I have also noticed artificial rainbows forming.

A clear blue sky with beautiful sunlight in the morning,
slowly turns into a grey depressing white milky mess as the days go by.

There was also an episode of The Simpsons "Sun Blocker" that showed this.

The sun is life, our solar plexus is life.

My guess is that they use special planes and airports that fly in automatic mode,
or are used by special military personnel, or something.
No human could do this to nature, only a motherfucker or an alien.
It's also astonishing that no politician or person of influence who is on "our side" mentions this or speaks out against it.

They create the problems and give "solutions" at the same time,
this climate change chirping has always sounded strange to me.
Also the burning down of forests, blaming the sun instead of paid arsonists etc.
Or cutting them down for wind turbines, not caring about nature and it's life.

Now they are going after farmers blaming them and their produce/livestock,
trying to suggest insect eating or veganism as alternatives or lab-produced shit.

They want to shake and destroy everything that is natural to human beings inside and outside,
nothing is spared by these fanatical aliens.

This manipulation of nature and the earth has to stop, the lies must stop, we want naturalism and not corruption.
Every human being with truth and earth/nature in their heart will speak out against this and try to stop it.

One would think if they are reptilian at their core they would seek out the sun not try and cower in the shadows like rats..
Off-topic, can I ask who the person in your profile picture is? I'm just curious.
Because I know someone who looks a lot like him. This is really strange.

You can clearly see in the sky how they are blocking the sunlight with chemicals.
I have also noticed artificial rainbows forming.

A clear blue sky with beautiful sunlight in the morning,
slowly turns into a grey depressing white milky mess as the days go by.

There was also an episode of The Simpsons "Sun Blocker" that showed this.

The sun is life, our solar plexus is life.

My guess is that they use special planes and airports that fly in automatic mode,
or are used by special military personnel, or something.
No human could do this to nature, only a motherfucker or an alien.
It's also astonishing that no politician or person of influence who is on "our side" mentions this or speaks out against it.

They create the problems and give "solutions" at the same time,
this climate change chirping has always sounded strange to me.
Also the burning down of forests, blaming the sun instead of paid arsonists etc.
Or cutting them down for wind turbines, not caring about nature and it's life.

Now they are going after farmers blaming them and their produce/livestock,
trying to suggest insect eating or veganism as alternatives or lab-produced shit.

They want to shake and destroy everything that is natural to human beings inside and outside,
nothing is spared by these fanatical aliens.

This manipulation of nature and the earth has to stop, the lies must stop, we want naturalism and not corruption.
Every human being with truth and earth/nature in their heart will speak out against this and try to stop it.
Originally it seemed to me a lunatic conspiracy theory, that of chemical trails, but as I see these lines that slowly pervade the whole sky, there's something extremely sketchy about them.

Originally it seemed to me a lunatic conspiracy theory, that of chemical trails, but as I see these lines that slowly pervade the whole sky, there's something extremely sketchy about them.

Just point anyone who holds this for crazy lunatic conspiracy stuff to this old Airforce paper from the 90s called "Owning the weather in 2025". Its kinda like the evidence of the roots of this stuff which are lying a bit deeper than just Bill Gates.

https://ia601605.us.archive.org/35/items/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier.pdf

It is surely based on the Material View of this stuff as its written from and for the military. But what if this controlling the weather is just an explanation for their executives and the public for something more sinister which has nothing to do with rescueing or destroying the earth or controlling the weather but more a spritual sense.
Hint: Never noticed the energetic difference if everything can flow freely? Never noticed how this affects others which are not conciouss aware of that?

Hey asshole I know the difference between a CONtrail and a CHEMtrail.

There is an airport not too far from me so I see planes in the sky everyday. So unlike your fake “mate” I witness this firsthand almost daily.

A normal contrail disappears after a few seconds. A chemtrail hangs across the entire sky and over time goes from a defined trail and spreads into a gross white-grey blanket that turns the entire sky into a soup. As for what it is that they are spraying I have no idea. The consensus is that it’s heavy metals.

You can see videos of this online or you can simply step outside and see it yourself. Everyone can tell the difference between Chem and con so there’s no need to walk in here like a know it all.

It’s very interesting you would deny something like this when it’s one of the first steps of learning about the (J)NWO up there with 9/11 truth as a gateway. It’s like saying yes goy your eyes DO deceive you.
I agree.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back