Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enlightenment and Drugs

SigTyr

I've seen many discussions regarding how bad drugs are, but mostly main reasons would be that it makes aura like cheese, makes us vurnerable to enemy attacks and may result having delusions. While those are the stop signs for rational people, there are still someone who believes that this a spiritual path, as cleaning aura seems pretty easy, right?

Ideally Spiritual Awakening should happen as the result of constant mediation under supervision of your Guardian Demons. This is most correct way, but it's not the only way. Sometimes it happens naturally, when people who are not even close to spiritual development follow this path on their own. This can take a life time or even a few.
Let's take an average person as an example who just managed to stay more or less sceptical regarding mainstream religions and this person is healthy, spiritually and physically, having an active lifestyle, keeping his head clean. One day that person decides to climb a mountain and during this process he accidentally does breathing exercises that are either raising his kundalini or simply activates pineal gland. His head is filled with a white golden light, he feels burning hot energy and after that there is a bliss, and since that moment things becoming more clearly and his life is changed. Even if this person is atheists, this experience is quite spiritual in nature and there is a chance that this person may start believing in God. But since there is wrong image of God in his head, he may end up being a xian.

There are less natural way to cause an enlightenment.
For example near death experience, very intense emotional stress or drugs. Even xian prayers can cause that effect as they "borrowed" the tune from pagan religions. Those people claim they met the dead jew on the stick himself, and it's impossible to redpill them, they are lost.

In most cases people are not ready for this event, especially if this process was caused by drugs. I know many people who experienced white light, regardless the drug rhey took and didn't see or hear anything for a while. Guess what happened to them? Most of those people were just freaking out and thinking they gonna die. Some of them ended up in ambulance, and became clients of modern inquisition.
But that's not they worst case scenario. Even atheists when they are scared that they gonna die may ask God to help them. And since thier image of god is corrupted, this will summon xian angles or other entities, who would either seal your 3rd for you to stop seeing the light, or if this is more controlled and pleasant experience they may say that you are a chosen one and allow you to curse people on their behalf. What is worse it's up to you to decide.

Apart from damaging aura and making one vulnerable for communication with hostile entities, drugs build strong association with this event. People will want to have something similar, but they notice that it's not working as it did last time. So they increase dosage or try different substances. This is why it is a Jewish trap. With each drug use people are getting further away from spirituality.
Plus in case of "white light" event, all the shit in the heads of users will become "imprinted" and causes illusions and insanity.

Spiritual Awakening should be done during guided meditation and deprogramming for a reason, as before we elevate we leave all the past delusions behind us and enter the new level of existence without this garbage, so we will be able to see the truth without the prism of illusions.

I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing.

Some people are so brainwashed, my friends are excited about how Canada plans to make all hallucinogenics legal.
Including my sister who orders "Shrooms" from BC.

Weed is already legal here.. then DMT and related, whats next ? Cocaine ?

No amount of substance will ever compare to Satans profundity in meditation. All states that drugs can induce are all achievable by meditation alone.

HAIL SATAN

from my experience with drugs, which is very limited as I have only tried alcohol, I just can’t stand having my feelings distorted, the lack of clearness and the fact that there’s an outside substance doing shitty effects inside me is disgusting

the day after is also lost completely as it’s just too hard to concentrate and meditate

now the urge to feel sober (if I drink) is something that started happening well after I started advsncing, it’s not even worth it anymore. even drinking a beer has become an annoyance

can’t comment on other drugs, but they seem to be much worse from what I’ve seen here and irl

More importantly, Drugs were never even used as a tool for meditation before the Frankist Jews created that path. The Jewish illuminati frequently use DMT and other drugs to the point they are so drugged out,they are being possessed by enemy entities who direct their moves. You can see this with the politicians who you can tell are involved in Sacrificial black magick and simply 'aren't there'. They have eyes of a psychopath and they have this extremely creepy look.

In the Ancient world, just like modern techniques, Various herbs were used to detoxify the Body which had undergone infections or having Depression or some psychological issues. It was never meant to be used in meditation. The example of such a type of Detoxification is Ahuyasha (is it the correct spelling ?) ,whose parallels exist in Tantric Ayurveda. Its a medicinal herb that is used to remove infections and psychological issues, and the hallucinations are just a side effect. It's not supposed to be used for meditation. Its just a one time deal if you have some serious issues. And you need someone who is versed in that path. And we have better alternatives like Hypnosis and ACT therapy now.

New age idiots misinterpret everything and follow retard gurus who were rejected from actual Tantric schools for being degenerate retards, and are totally drugged out of their minds. Studies show that marijuana and any kind of drug has serious effects that can permanently damage your mind. As always its the Jews promoting all this.

In the Charaka Samhita it says that any kind of alcohol or smoking or anything will cause severe damage to the spiritual system in the body. Its also the text which speaks of a well balanced diet.

The fact that so many of the Drugs that do this last for such a long period of time as in 12 hours to a day or two and the effects can be so wide ranging from good and fun to terrifying. That kept me from ever trying any of them out of fear. I didn't really want to not be sober on some substance I didn't really know what it was going to do for that amount of time.

The fact is certain drugs can open you and give you experiences but most people that do this it means being open to hostile entities and ending up in mental health care for life to be able to even function. I kind of knew this in my soul I think which is why I never thought about using those particular ones.

You didn't talk about meditation though. There are all sorts of people out there not even a part of SS or understanding fully cleansing or any of some of the other basic meditations spending hours doing various Kundalini meditations each day trying to force the thing to rise.

Often times this also leads to a similar kind of experience that you talked about with drugs. They start to experience the kundalini becoming awake a little and spend the rest of their lives messed up and tormented by various entities. If you look up Kundalini Syndrome (since it's obvious you did research on this) you will see plenty of examples of what I am talking about.

People on drugs don't experience any enlightenment. It's just a biochemical, physical alteration without any effect on enlightenment. Just look at celebs these people are completely lost, oftentimes, many of them entirely.

These are not spiritual experiences nor they constitute any.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Some people are so brainwashed, my friends are excited about how Canada plans to make all hallucinogenics legal.

No amount of substance will ever compare to Satans profundity in meditation. All states that drugs can induce are all achievable by meditation alone.

HAIL SATAN

The mass has to be pacified/retarded so the jews can lead it. So they will legalize anything, even euthanazia if people want to. Or lobotomy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN

The mass has to be pacified/retarded so the jews can lead it. So they will legalize anything, even euthanazia if people want to. Or lobotomy.
You are probably already aware, but I wanted to point out that chemical lobotomy is and has been a thing for many decades now. Key words are, psychiatry, psych wards, anti-psychotics.

High doses of anti-psychotic drugs done consistently should I say, eat brain away.

Henu the Great said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN

You are probably already aware, but I wanted to point out that chemical lobotomy is and has been a thing for many decades now. Key words are, psychiatry, psych wards, anti-psychotics.

High doses of anti-psychotic drugs done consistently should I say, eat brain away.

Some of the people i love the most are on these types of medications. It is very sad when people you care about fall into this jewish garbage, once your in the "System" you are forever bombarded with medications that controls your diagnosed mental disorder from a jew who told you you have BPD or GAD , etc.

Henu the Great said:

I know 20 year old guy who went on certain meds given by (((doctor))) that affected brain 2 years ago. He now has some type of dementia and can't remember stuff I tell him day ago. Can you guess solution that he was offered in future to improve his condition? Neuralink.

Same shit will happen to other drugtards. They gonna allow hard drugs along with weed cause you know muh brain chip can give me "clear mind" back when brain rots away. Current situation giving you psychological problems? Elon with his chip is here. :roll:

I mean damn, they completely skipped the hand chip part they planned to do and are going now straight to mind control.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back