Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When Human Anatomy Meets Satanism (Solar Plexus + Money Testimony)

Braun666

I've been working consistently on empowering my solar plexus chakra for some time now. Just completed what I believe is a pivotal working and it has increased the overall strength of this chakra. I won't go into details here, but truly we are beholders of the truth, the ULTIMATE truth. Experience is the greatest teacher and time & time again I'm amazed and marvel at the wonder of just how much power we'll all be able to obtain in our lifetimes.

I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for Satan and the JoS. It's truly amazing and I've been brought to tears throughout initial stages of this working as the changes started getting cemented.

Anyways getting to the reason for this title , I was looking for a visual on the physical anatomy of the solar plexus as a physical gland out of curiosity after having visualized it as a spinning white gold pyramid for a while. My curiosity brought me to this video below and other resources and I was blown away to see that this gland has nerves dispersing out like the rays of the sun. Thus why it's called "SOLAR" plexus. Perhaps it acts as a literal "SUN" for our bodies.

Never knew its anatomical structure as I never looked into this, so thought I'd share for anyone else that didn't know. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSnxSdbxexU Skip to 1:06 for details on the fact mentioned

h2gwrj9caq.jpg

As a last note, for those who are struggling with getting a stronger degree of influence and power in producing stronger, lasting changes with their magic and wanting to knock down a door to a higher level where personal power is concerned. Maybe try performing a working on this chakra. It might help you as it did for me. The confidence in my magic has heightened now.

Disclaimer: I had to adjust my other chakras to maintain balance so make sure you balance all your other chakras while doing this with higher vibration reps on each one, 20-40 times each.

I decided I would go for a working that I could handle for 120 day, and here's what was done:

- AUM RA x50 with money affirmations while focused on the Solar Plexus
- Full Sun Square Mantra 9x with money affirmations while focused on the Solar Plexus
- Carrying and reading a Goal Card with present tense money affirmations(This is a sheet of paper with a single affirmation that was laminated but can be inserted into a badge sleeve). One can also add a sigil on the backside as well. This added a physical component and really planted the wealthier mindset in my subconscious mind. Had to influence my mind this way as work and commute was demanding among other things I needed to do throughout the day. So it's a easy way to get it done.

Also touching my pocket where the goal card was, would send the affirmation to my subconscious mind so that the idle chatter and what I "noise" experienced with day to day people(those without) didn't sip through my mind and even with mundane tasks I was feeding my mind with the right information and idea of wealth attraction.

I read it as often as possible(Morning and Night especially) with visualization and gratitude that it's already in my possession in addition to using my 5 senses to further increase this effect. Carried that card everywhere with me, discreetly, to plant the affirmation deeply in my subconscious mind.

On the goal card I had:
- The exact amount of money I wanted to earn monthly
- The service/product I intended to render in return for it
- All stated in the present tense, with a positivity and gratitude angle

These details added a new dimension to the working. As I went from not believing a lot, to strong consideration, to theorizing, to now having a set of daily actions on how to ACTUALLY attain this amount.

Overall I'm more than happy with the results, many lessons learned, overall understanding, and knowledge that's worth it's weight in gold since it precedes any form of wealth accumulated. Things have started changing and I'm excited to see the more exciting changes that will come from this.

Hopefully someone else can benefit from this too.

HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL AMON RA!

Interesting. The key seems to be constantly keeping in mind your affirmation and always working towards it. I could use this info for my own pursuit of wealth, thanks.

Dealing with situations and opportunities with money or such as an opportunity job interview applying for benifits a lawsuit or anything pretty much Name number 47 in the Necronomicon spell book ( https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A%2F%2Fapp.box.com%2Fs%2F5w4z5zs3am47437juw97 )
Is useful as well.

Just using it a few times in each situation I had three situations go the way I wanted them too.

This works for when someone actually gets an opportunity as an extra push or they don't think they will and want to make sure of it.

Just wanted to add this.

Braun666 said:
I've been working consistently on empowering my solar plexus chakra for some time now. Just completed what I believe is a pivotal working and it has increased the overall strength of this chakra.
HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL AMON RA!

Which workings have you been doing?, What are the effects and for how long, I've been limited to this yoga meditation only for the past week
-https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57115&p=253879&hilit=Yoga+solar#p253879

And does vibrating AUM RAH bring more money power than vibrating RAUM?

Finally to self motivate my self could you be more detailed in your money testimony
Thanks,

slyscorpion said:
Dealing with situations and opportunities with money or such as an opportunity job interview applying for benifits a lawsuit or anything pretty much Name number 47 in the Necronomicon spell book ( https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A%2F%2Fapp.box.com%2Fs%2F5w4z5zs3am47437juw97 )
Is useful as well.

Just using it a few times in each situation I had three situations go the way I wanted them too.

This works for when someone actually gets an opportunity as an extra push or they don't think they will and want to make sure of it.

Just wanted to add this.

Hello
I don't want to sound unpleasant, but doesn't this PDF contain profanity?

I was very attracted when I saw the subject of the PDF, but when I read it, I had doubts. It is especially the words of the author of the PDF that seem blasphemous to me. I don't doubt about seals and words of power. Let there be no mistake.

What does HP Cobra think about the PDF? Do you validate HP?

If the PDF is ok, it is always appreciated when Brothers and Sisters share informative PDFs

SShiva_fr said:
slyscorpion said:
Is useful as well.

Just wanted to add this.

Hello

I was very attracted when I saw the subject of the PDF, but when I read it, I had doubts. It is especially the words of the author of the PDF that seem blasphemous to me. I don't doubt about seals and words of power. Let there be no mistake.

If the PDF is ok, it is always appreciated when Brothers and Sisters share informative PDFs

Huh?

No this is written in code though kind of at the time the enemy had control over stuff. The black Magick sigils are not safe to use unless one is at a very advanced level and knows how to safely but other than that these sigils have been used by plenty of people on here with no problem Maxine the founder of this group has used a some of them in Chakra meditations she shared with us in the past.

slyscorpion said:
SShiva_fr said:
slyscorpion said:
Is useful as well.

Just wanted to add this.

Hello

Huh?

No this is written in code though kind of at the time the enemy had control over stuff. The black Magick sigils are not safe to use unless one is at a very advanced level and knows how to safely but other than that these sigils have been used by plenty of people on here with no problem Maxine the founder of this group has used a some of them in Chakra meditations she shared with us in the past.

No, it is not the seals and words of power that I doubt.
And yes, I used the mantra "Nanna" + the seal 2 days ago under the full moon for the opening of the 3rd eye ("Necronomicon meditation of the chakras" by
HPS Maxine).

I have doubts about what the author of the PDF says. He talks about a "*Simon*", that by using the seals and words of power "one becomes God": but which God is he talking about?!
And finally, in the introduction, he talks about the "Fall of Lucifer", that Marduk would have beaten Lucifer: this is highly blasphemous no?! What a fall from Lucifer?!

Or I have not understood anything, which may be the case

slyscorpion said:
SShiva_fr said:
slyscorpion said:
Is useful as well.

Just wanted to add this.

Hello

Huh?

Well, anyway, just ignore the introduction, and give importance only to the seals and words of power. I don't want to create a story on side texts (the introduction of the PDF).
Thanks for sharing, I'll keep the PDF

And thanks to the author of the post, Braun666, for showing the resemblance of the solar plexus with the sun rays, very interesting!

Braun666 said:
Thank you for sharing your experience. I have been planning to do a money working and these are some great ideas. Also definitely interesting knowledge about the solar chakra

SShiva_fr said:
Here's what HPS Maxine said about the Necronomicon
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

BlackOnyx8 said:
SShiva_fr said:
Here's what HPS Maxine said about the Necronomicon
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

Thanks for the link.

I repeat myself but it is the introduction, only, in the PDF that makes me uncomfortable. Like the impression that someone from the enemy is writing the introduction. That's all. But I could be wrong.

I just read Maxine's article about the Necronomicon and this is what she says about "Simon's" copy:

"Getting back to the Necronomicon, the Simon copy has been altered and so have the symbols. This does not mean the book is fiction; it has just been altered and corrupted."

SShiva_fr said:
slyscorpion said:
SShiva_fr said:
Hello

Huh?

No, it is not the seals and words of power that I doubt.
And yes, I used the mantra "Nanna" + the seal 2 days ago under the full moon for the opening of the 3rd eye ("Necronomicon meditation of the chakras" by
HPS Maxine).

I have doubts about what the author of the PDF says. He talks about a "*Simon*", that by using the seals and words of power "one becomes God": but which God is he talking about?!
And finally, in the introduction, he talks about the "Fall of Lucifer", that Marduk would have beaten Lucifer: this is highly blasphemous no?! What a fall from Lucifer?!

Or I have not understood anything, which may be the case

As long as you just use the sigils and words of power and don't use the black Magick ones this is safe. Also be sure you have the version of Necronomicon spellbook Maxine was talking about if you decide to search for this book again using a search engine. There is another one where the sigils and words are different I wouldn't use that but that is not the pdf I posted. I posted the one Maxine talked about and used some things from on the site.

About the rest of the stuff in the book kind of don't bother with it or worry. Most people will be able to understand at least a little about what each Sigil does with the description that is the important part. If you don't understand something don't use it. The words of power not listed under the sigils idk if you come across some in this pdf or elsewhere use only with extreme caution if you decide too and only if you sense energy.

You should be fine with this if you listen to what I and other members say.

Thank you for all these details and for your advice.
I am very cautious about black magic, not being a fearless person on that front.
I am busy cleaning, cutting ties, opening the soul.
But my financial situation is bad, so I'm writing down the money spells to do them when I'm more advanced. More generally, I am currently making a collection of all possible knowledge. A kind of bulimia linked to a bad intuition that things are going to get worse quickly (because of the enemy).

SShiva_fr said:

I am very cautious about black magic, not being a fearless person on that front.
But my financial situation is bad, so I'm writing down the money spells to do them when I'm more advanced. More generally, I am currently making a collection of all possible knowledge. A kind of bulimia linked to a bad intuition that things are going to get worse quickly (because of the enemy).
In my opinion, Runes and the sanskrit mantra for money are more powerful than the necronomicom, might as well ignore it.

Aquarius said:
In my opinion, Runes and the sanskrit mantra for money are more powerful than the necronomicom, might as well ignore it.

Hello Aquarius

Are you talking about Aum Shrim maha lakshmiyei svaha? With Fehu ?

This is the spell I had put in 1st, I am waiting for the moon in Taurus in November to start it. Although it bothers me that a money spell takes the place of a liberation work...

However, I don't have an opinion on the necronomicon yet, so I'm saving the pdf to try some things later, if needed.

SShiva_fr said:
Aquarius said:

Hello Aquarius

Are you talking about Aum Shrim maha lakshmiyei svaha? With Fehu ?

This is the spell I had put in 1st, I am waiting for the moon in Taurus in November to start it. Although it bothers me that a money spell takes the place of a liberation work...

However, I don't have an opinion on the necronomicon yet, so I'm saving the pdf to try some things later, if needed.
If you haven't already, do a liberation working to remove all obstacles that prevent you from developing financially. If you do that, your money workings will be much more powerful in the future.

Aquarius said:
If you haven't already, do a liberation working to remove all obstacles that prevent you from developing financially. If you do that, your money workings will be much more powerful in the future.

Yes Aquarius, the work of soul liberation is in progress: I will finish tomorrow a work of liberation of emotional blockages with the rune Wunjo tomorrow. I did a 1st sabbath of purification last Friday night until Saturday noon. I will start another one this Friday. Also, still in progress: Vishuddi in each chakra+aura, AoP, classical cleansing, return of curses after each F RTR each day + Hatha + chakra opening circuit (I'm starting on Sunday the 3rd chakra, which will help for material works) + Ptah meditation + spin chakra+ Meditation of the void.

I spend about 3 hours, if not more, each day on my advancement + spiritual warfare. I don't count the time for translations in these 3h + other projects in progress (including a tuto for the SS to make THEIR own scented candles ;) :)!

SShiva_fr said:
Aquarius said:

Yes Aquarius, the work of soul liberation is in progress: I will finish tomorrow a work of liberation of emotional blockages with the rune Wunjo tomorrow. I did a 1st sabbath of purification last Friday night until Saturday noon. I will start another one this Friday. Also, still in progress: Vishuddi in each chakra+aura, AoP, classical cleansing, return of curses after each F RTR each day + Hatha + chakra opening circuit (I'm starting on Sunday the 3rd chakra, which will help for material works) + Ptah meditation + spin chakra+ Meditation of the void.

I spend about 3 hours, if not more, each day on my advancement + spiritual warfare. I don't count the time for translations in these 3h + other projects in progress (including a tuto for the SS to make THEIR own scented candles ;) :)!
Nice :D

Aquarius said:
SShiva_fr said:

The Necronomicon is pretty useful. I don't see why you say that but then again it isn't the money one I am mainly using. Also vibration for it is 15 times each that is pretty low. Choose a higher number that corresponds to 15 example 30 45 60 etc you will see this is much better that way and comparable to if not more powerful than the sanskrit thing.

15 is too low of a number for this to be really extremely effective.

slyscorpion said:
The Necronomicon is pretty useful. I don't see why you say that but then again it isn't the money one I am mainly using. Also vibration for it is 15 times each that is pretty low. Choose a higher number that corresponds to 15 example 30 45 60 etc you will see this is much better that way and comparable to if not more powerful than the sanskrit thing.

Do you personally have any other feedback on the use of the Necronomicon ? Whether positive or negative.

SShiva_fr said:
slyscorpion said:

Do you personally have any other feedback on the use of the Necronomicon ? Whether positive or negative.

Feedback is that number 47 seems really powerful. I didn't have a negative experience with anything. I got what I wanted both times using that but truth is it may have happened that way regardless so I can't say for certain if it was the spell or not.

slyscorpion said:
Feedback is that number 47 seems really powerful. I didn't have a negative experience with anything. I got what I wanted both times using that but truth is it may have happened that way regardless so I can't say for certain if it was the spell or not.

Okay, thank you for your answer

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back