Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dark Winter.

The dark winter hopefully will be for the enemy not us. Do the rtr and Tetragrammaton thing daily a few times if you can.

Funny enough a recent video by BCP(Black Conservative Patriot). He(BCP) goes it's not the "Dark Winter", it's the "Dark Decade".

Apparently joey made a new announcement 6,000 private sector jobs have been added. At this rate it'll take 10 years for full employment(93-94% employment, 4-5% unemployed is considered as close to full employment as possible by statistics).

So apparently joey is out of his fucking mind. But at least it'll wake people up and show them "orange man isn't as bad as they stated". I mean Trump has his issues and is no Hitler, never can he be the man of the Century. But at least he is the lesser of two evils. I mean joey killed the KeystoneXL pipeline on his first day executive order(1 out of currently 43 Executive Order's in current date) causing 10,000-54,000 jobs lost in one day and semi-banned fracking causing hundreds if not thousands more job loss. Even Trudeau, Canadian leader who we know is a big jewish ass kisser is like "WTF?! Why?! It's gonna cause Canada jobs and even your own Americans jobs".

At this point it's like they want us to know about all the machinations of the JNWO. Well like HP.Cobra and Maxine warned shit is gonna hit the fan at some point. It's gonna be a suffering and a struggle to wake people up and make them realize something is going on. Personally I'm getting sick and tired of all the political bullshit trying to make life seem like a worthless en-devour. I take life seriously why should people be forced to live in a World whereby who cares about life yoloswag420, fucking bullshit I tell you if people took life seriously maybe we'd accomplish something great rather than monotonously live like serfs in the Middle Ages.

Gear88 said:
Funny enough a recent video by BCP(Black Conservative Patriot). He(BCP) goes it's not the "Dark Winter", it's the "Dark Decade".

Apparently joey made a new announcement 6,000 private sector jobs have been added. At this rate it'll take 10 years for full employment(93-94% employment, 4-5% unemployed is considered as close to full employment as possible by statistics).

So apparently joey is out of his fucking mind. But at least it'll wake people up and show them "orange man isn't as bad as they stated". I mean Trump has his issues and is no Hitler, never can he be the man of the Century. But at least he is the lesser of two evils. I mean joey killed the KeystoneXL pipeline on his first day executive order(1 out of currently 43 Executive Order's in current date) causing 10,000-54,000 jobs lost in one day and semi-banned fracking causing hundreds if not thousands more job loss. Even Trudeau, Canadian leader who we know is a big jewish ass kisser is like "WTF?! Why?! It's gonna cause Canada jobs and even your own Americans jobs".

At this point it's like they want us to know about all the machinations of the JNWO. Well like HP.Cobra and Maxine warned shit is gonna hit the fan at some point. It's gonna be a suffering and a struggle to wake people up and make them realize something is going on. Personally I'm getting sick and tired of all the political bullshit trying to make life seem like a worthless en-devour. I take life seriously why should people be forced to live in a World whereby who cares about life yoloswag420, fucking bullshit I tell you if people took life seriously maybe we'd accomplish something great rather than monotonously live like serfs in the Middle Ages.

Funny you mention trudeau cause I watched a video about him questioning the jew world order an he was worried for his feature kids an they said to him their going to try with or without him
He is a grade a asskisser for the jews

So it's now more important than ever to do the RTR more than ever come what may NEVER give up

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back