Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about meditation

Finn

Hello fellow SS, this is my first post, I would like to ask some questions and I would like to share my story in the future.

Is spending time with a form of meditation? I always love going outside our house when my parents are at work and be with nature. I always experience gust of winds here, am i weird or delusional?

And I would like to ask what is the true meaning of meditation? How and why it works?

Thanks in advance for the kind response and enlightenment :D

Finn said:
Hello fellow SS, this is my first post, I would like to ask some questions and I would like to share my story in the future.

Is spending time with nature a form of meditation? I always love going outside our house when my parents are at work and be under the ray of sunlight with nature. I always experience gust of winds here, am i weird or delusional?

And I would like to ask what is the true meaning of meditation? How and why it works?

Finn said:

Is spending time with a form of meditation? I always love going outside our house when my parents are at work and be with nature. I always experience gust of winds here, am i weird or delusional?

With meditations you open your soul, learn to feel, direct and manipulate energy, obtain overall better health and also your psychological health increases.

You learn to use magick and obtain super natural abilities as well.

I have no clue why it works, but it works.

Our science can not explain everything yet.
I have my theories, but I don’t want to spread misinformation.

Finn said:

You meditate to empower yourself, to evolve.
It works because it simply works. It's like drinking water to hydrate your body.
You have here several explanations including the role of each meditation: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html
If you go in nature, you can meditate there too. For example to inhale energy from the sun into the aura and chakras then program it. Or doing some void meditation focusing on certain sounds for example.
But you can't say you're meditating if you go outside and just waste time thinking about all sorts of things.

Hey welcome brother,

You can always ask questions here if there's something you'd like to know, But i must add that there have been thousands of new people here with questions that might've been the same as yours, So try to use the search bar of the forum.

I'd be happy to read your story i'm sure there are plenty of other SS that would, Just be sure that you stay anonymous.

Anyways spending time with someone is not meditation, Nor is spending time in nature. Spending time in nature or with someone can have a good and positive effect on you tough!

I highly recommend you to read the Joy of Satan main site, There is a meditation page there that will help you among many other wonderful pages with information that you should read.

Jos main site:
https://joyofsatan.org/

P.S. Its often better to search for questions you have yourself, Its more beneficial for yourself if you do so.

Thank you so much my brothers and sisters for the kind responses. There are things that I still dont know about meditation and I try to do it as much as i can and RTRs daily, I know that it is not my best but as long as I'm doing it and improving little by little i think it serves me along the way.

I have read most of the satanisgod site and I love reading stuff that intellectually stimulate me and helps me understand more about truth.

If there are stuff that you want to share or would help me what should I do, it would be a great help.

As for my story, I would post a little about my background (anonymously ofc), how i get here, how i find the truth about father satan and all, what are my drives on why I chose this and what do I want to achieve in this path before and after I know about Spiritual Satanism. I hope that the new and old members gain motivation and serves this experience (story) as a purpose of supporting each other and moving forward that we know we are not alone. (The story would be posted asap)

I'm sorry if there are wrong grammars or any kind of wrong english construction, it is not my first language

Thank you :D

Thank you so much my brothers and sisters for the kind responses. There are things that I still dont know about meditation and I try to do it as much as i can and RTRs daily, I know that it is not my best but as long as I'm doing it and improving little by little i think it serves me along the way.

I would like to add, is being here in the Now, in the present moment, aware of the breathing a kind of meditation or void meditation?

I have read most of the satanisgod site and I love reading stuff that intellectually stimulate me and helps me understand more about truth, but I am going to re read it because the mind tends to forget.

If there are stuff that you want to share or would help me what should I do, it would be a great help.

As for my story, I would post a little about my background (anonymously ofc), how i get here, how i find the truth about father satan and all, what are my drives on why I chose this and what do I want to achieve in this path before and after I know about Spiritual Satanism. I hope that the new and old members gain motivation and serves this experience (story) as a purpose of supporting each other and moving forward that we know we are not alone. (The story would be posted asap)

I'm sorry if there are wrong grammars or any kind of wrong english construction, it is not my first language

Thank you :D

Finn said:
I would like to add, is being here in the Now, in the present moment, aware of the breathing a kind of meditation or void meditation?

Next time if you have a question try to quote someone or they might not see it, And thus not answer it.

What you are describing is almost void meditation, The only thing that you have to add is being void of any thoughts. If you do this long enough it will become very natural to be in a state like what you just described.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back