Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

voice acting?

Big Dipper

Does anyone have experience in this field? I'm struggling trying to find something I want to do for a living (I know voice acting isn't stable). I've been more of the manual type of worker, but here recently when I go to work somewhere I cannot stand it. I'm passionately hating work more and more, not that I'm lazy, I've worked multiple 50+ hour weeks and I liked doing it (The type of work and pay made it much more doable). This is one of the couple things that I actually know that I would want to do. Everything else seems excruciatingly "un-doable". I also haven't taken any courses yet, since I was going to, but corona hit and i've been either busy with work and\or slacking. I haven't forgotten about the demons section on their type of help I'm just asking any of you for now.

The future is cloud based IT. If you can get appropriate certifications, you can work from home. I'm just relaying to you what intelligent and successful people told me and you can see it going like that in the world with introduced of AI and advanced robots, much of human interaction will be gone.

In fact Klaus Swab the Davos group head said that jobs requiring human to human interaction will be suffering the most in the next decade (in western countries).

Have you tried looking into your charts 2nd and 10th houses? Look to the 6th one too because I've noted some Planets to hold work related options listed alongside health.

Use astro.

NameHere said:
Have you tried looking into your charts 2nd and 10th houses? Look to the 6th one too because I've noted some Planets to hold work related options listed alongside health.

Use astro.

I don't have anything in my 2nd or 10th house, but I have pluto conjunct mars in my 6th which is why I've always been toxicly competitive, but I had to cut gaming out from my life since i've been playing games for around 18 years and I get so self destructive when I play them now.

Big Dipper said:
NameHere said:

Use astro.

I don't have anything in my 2nd or 10th house, but I have pluto conjunct mars in my 6th which is why I've always been toxicly competitive, but I had to cut gaming out from my life since i've been playing games for around 18 years and I get so self destructive when I play them now.

Look at the signs where the houses are located at.

For example:

Venus in 10th House said:
As with Venus in the sixth house, the career can involve the arts, entertainment, theatre, painting, sculpting, drawing, cosmetology and/or music, and working with beauty in some way. This placement brings good relations with and friendships of those in power, and a pleasant working environment. Ones father may have a strong Taurus/Libra emphasis in his chart, and/or a prominent Venus. Unless other factors in the chart contradict, these people enjoy being before the public.

Source: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VENUS.html

Whatever the sign is, look in Azazel's Astrology for Satanists: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

"The Zodiac Signs and Their Rulerships" to determine what sign rules the planet: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Signs.html

Then go from there. It can help you a lot.

HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
Big Dipper said:
NameHere said:

Use astro.

Look at the signs where the houses are located at.

For example:

Venus in 10th House said:
As with Venus in the sixth house, the career can involve the arts, entertainment, theatre, painting, sculpting, drawing, cosmetology and/or music, and working with beauty in some way. This placement brings good relations with and friendships of those in power, and a pleasant working environment. Ones father may have a strong Taurus/Libra emphasis in his chart, and/or a prominent Venus. Unless other factors in the chart contradict, these people enjoy being before the public.

Source: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VENUS.html

Whatever the sign is, look in Azazel's Astrology for Satanists: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

"The Zodiac Signs and Their Rulerships" to determine what sign rules the planet: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Signs.html

Then go from there. It can help you a lot.

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks for the links, but i've already been looking at my chart for info and all that. It's just the mars, pluto and mars-pluto aspects in that house don't really appeal to me, other than the competition, but competition makes me VERY unstable and I had to quit it. I even tried to make a youtube career off gaming (cute, I know). My ruling planet and chart ruler has more effect in my "day to day service"; also, the fact of having 4 retros doesn't help me in knowing what I want to do either. All I know now is that I'm getting sick of manual labor and want to go into the "art" field, by that I mean anything literature or voice based.

Thanks for the insight. With that perspective I gained more info about my natal chart, and gave me an idea what I should do career-wise. Just like bigdipper, I'm tired doing manual labor.

Henu the Great said:
Thanks for the insight. With that perspective I gained more info about my natal chart, and gave me an idea what I should do career-wise. Just like bigdipper, I'm tired doing manual labor.

Glad to help!!
Astrology is awesome!!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back