Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The story of Humanity as highlighted in personal lucid dream.

Necrorifter

I felt an extreme need as if compelled to write this after attempt void meditation that I eventually fell into three hours sleep which also has me lucid dream attempt to do void dream, but I will explain more about that later on.

It a regular dream with no lucidity. I was in some sort of shopping store, close to the parking lot. I was with a family household similar to mine, except that I was the only child in that dream. I seem to be fighting my family like a brat. It leads to my family try to bring out a book that every family household all over the world has, a large storybook with binding on it. I grab that book and threw it, completely ruin it. (This seems to free the darkness altogether I never realized this in the dream until after I wake up.) I walk out of the store into the parking lot. My heart and life around me seem so much colder than before as if it was choked out in the darkness. I walk in no particular direction in the parking lot. my family confronts me, but much different than how I remember them as if they twisted into cold machines, altogether they seem human on the surface. This leads to a fight of magick and technology between me and them, my magick and their technology as they attempt to drive me over and I threw a car at them. At some point, it stops and I have no recall of what exactly happened in that fight. Only that I woke up in the house. (I am still in a dream.)

I was vastly small as if I enter Alice in Wonderland, I am practically the size of an eraser in normal size house. I wandering around in a dimly light black and white color house. It as if darkness covers the whole place, but there is powerful light outside of the house that even darkness cant completely block out, casting some sort of eerily light rays into the house. I still hold my color on myself, but I am tiny. I notice a ruined storybook on a closet, using to lock the closet via binding. I saw a normal human walk into the room all grey and zombie-like, still, look like a normal human on the surface. (I think this is supposed to be my dream father, but quite hard to tell when he is so hollow and dead compared to one I fought in the parking lot and store.) I try to jump and wave around to grab his attention but he seems to ignore me as if I was a bug. I stop and look at the closet, I went up and remove the bind, causing the book to fall and the closet to swing open. Inside the closet seem to be just a normal table, sewing box, and stuff that normally goes in the closet yet it felt wrong.

So I brave my will and went inside the closet. Before unseen force pushes me off the table into the floor. I saw bugs chasing me. I glare at them, felt the need to run. Yet I stood and fought them, despite us being at the same size, it felt as I was a normal size human stomping on bugs. I notice the normal size human turn and look at me with a snarl and start to walk toward me. I quickly went under the floorboards. I fell on some sort of Carousel, but instead of horse and pole, it was shoes and strings attach to them. Every attempt to run around them and reach the center, always lead to my death no matter what. I decide to back off and get off and leave the twisted and corrupted Carousel. I went back to the giant bed where I woke up. At that point, I was lucid and wanting to stop all this wrongness that I felt was my own doing.

So I lay on the bed in corpse pose, the exact same pose that lead me into this dream. I try to do void meditation but was so distracted by darkness and wrongness all around me. I try to ignore it and focus on myself, on the light in me. It seems to shine and spread from me. I look at myself from outside as if it was a movie and I am an observer, I saw all sort of wonderous colorful animals live inside the house and outside the house grab the light and spin it into golden lines before creating a net of sort and spread it all over the houses all over the world. This net eventually turns into a storybook. and darkness left into the void of Earth's space. and Light was restored to earth as I watch myself walking side by side with his family, all smiley and holding a new storybook. Then I woke up and quickly wrote this into my journal and then get on Joy of Satan to write this post as If something told me to do so and I listen.

It doesn't take me long to notice a lot of interesting metaphors wrap into Allegory. I will attempt to change those into what I felt is correct. It might not be meant anything and it just one wacky semi-lucidity dream that just so happens right after void meditation, when I fell asleep.

• The storybook is clearly referred to as history. That when I ruin it, I allow darkness to enter and change anything to their desire as it implied that I do not care about history and allow history to repeat.

• This led to darkness manipulate humans, us, to fight each other, hence the parking lot fight. Technology and Magick should be obvious as it must imply jew' creator bio-machine hivemind against Magick of Satan. It basically 1 on 5 fight. since machines have numbers on their side while Satan is alone, yet his power is equal to Machine. If this doesn't hint at just how powerful Magick of Satan is that even Machine technology and numbers cant even overwhelm, then I don't know what will besides obvious throwing around magick. Understand, I am not saying that I play as Satan but as his followers as I am sure that humanity back then also got involved in War between Demon of Hell and Machine.

• I wonder if the whole does not remember what happened at end of the fight might refer to near-global amnesia and the curse of humanity that occurred afterward the fight.

• The whole tiny size yet retains color might imply that those not fall to darkness lost a lot of their former powers, yet it is enough to continue to fight the darkness back from corrupt us.

• The white and black dim house can be implied that it is not natural and there is no life here to have. Yet we must live in it until the day we can fight back and defeat the darkness.

• I am sure most of you already notice that whole eerie light rays and powerful light outside of the house that darkness cant block out can only be referring to Satan and his light and that even darkness cant block out his Truth from us. Yet the darkness was able to twist what light got through into eerie light rays, just as how they manage to change Satan into the evilest being ever to exist in their story... and maybe he is to the darkness. but not to us as it what allows me to see in this dim color faded house for only Truth of Satan can guide me in this Darkness. Without him, I could be lost in darkness.

• The ruined storybook acting as locks on the closet can only be meant as Lie that hides what in the closet. If we don't take down the Lie then how can we exposed what lies beyond the closet.

• The whole human act zombie and lost their color can imply that humanity at large is without life and shell of what they are. Yet this human is normal size, which can imply that lifeless humans are most powerful on this planet, but lack the will to direct this. This is why I cant grab their attention because altogether I have color and full of light, I am still nothing more than a bug to them and they will never notice me in their state.

• Tear down the ruined book meant that I decide to remove the Lie that blocks my way into the closet, for good or for ill.

• When I enter the closet, the whole look normal yet felt wrong can only imply jews who very existence is to pretend among us, yet only those who tear down the Lie can see past this farce and understood that they are not humans.

• The whole bugs thing can be a funny and insulting metaphor for jews as parasite bugs. Yet It doesn't deny the fact that those bugs swarm was able to catch the attention of normal size humans who then focuses on me and snarl at me. Which can only explain that jews, altogether smaller and pathetic than humans, is a master of manipulations and were able to control zombielike humans against me. Force me to go under the house. But yet at the same time, the fact that I was the same size as bugs yet stomping them around as if I am normal size humans can only mean that Magick in me are vastly stronger than one held by jews. Yet the whole size thing might only be meant to be explained as us of Truth and jew of Lies are hiding in the shadow of humanity and try to get giants to tip the balance one way or other.

• The fuck up Carousel with shoes and strings can be meant as a game for Jew, where if you play their game, you will only lose, as shown worldwide from Jew's latest attempt to control humanity. and that if we, Satanists, play their game, we will fall to them. The string on the shoe is an interesting metaphor for the puppetmaster trait of jews and possible Machine creator. The only way to win is not to play their game and get off.

• This led to me try to meditate and ask for help. This led to light spread from me and colorful animals to take it and make something out of it to help us. At first, I thought this meant us, the Joy of Satan members, working together to fight off the darkness. But while writing this post... It felt wrong. So, after a bit of thinking, it clicked and I realized that I was supposed to represent humanity that known Truth and those colorful animals are in fact Demons of Hell. They may be small, but they live outside of darkness and in tune with Nature. They are also ones that help me to bring out the light and they turn that light into tools that enable us to fight off Darkness and banish it back to void. At first, I thought it was insulting to call Demon of Hell colorful animals... but now I wonder if it really mattered, they are in tune with Nature, and my battle with bugs clearly shown that size doesn't matter, so they may be animals but their powers could be the size of planets.

• This wraps up the light net into the storybook, stating that we must never forget the history lest we repeat it again.

And that wraps up this post, hope you enjoy reading this, whatever it is true or false, and maybe learn something from it. I certainly learn from it considering I literally live out this story in a dream. Maybe there are more metaphors that I miss such as unseen forces push me off the table or I brave my will, etc. But I think I got most of them.

To think that all this happen because of Aquarius's post that spoke of Addiction. Which lead Blitzkreig to talk to me about my addiction to various modern-day digital devices. Which lead me to debate on whatever to bring my device into the bathroom or nay and get my pleasure from my mind. Before I end up look at my bed and felt the need to do void meditation instead and this led to this wonderful dream, that most certainly could not happen and I probably will just wank off like a zombie again if you two have not made that post and talk to me. So thank you for led me unknowingly into this dream that I get to share with you guys.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back