Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need advice on how to deal with church

So tomorrow morning my grandmother is making me go to church with her. What can I do to shut out the enemy energies? I’m thinking about shrinking my aura and cleaning it before and after. Also not listening to anything the pastor says and trying to not focus on it I.E inviting the energies. In the past she has wanted to me to open the Bible and read along. I don’t know how I will avoid this. Hopefully the retrograde will do it’s work and prevent us from going. That’s about all.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
So tomorrow morning my grandmother is making me go to church with her. What can I do to shut out the enemy energies? I’m thinking about shrinking my aura and cleaning it before and after. Also not listening to anything the pastor says and trying to not focus on it I.E inviting the energies. In the past she has wanted to me to open the Bible and read along. I don’t know how I will avoid this. Hopefully the retrograde will do it’s work and prevent us from going. That’s about all.

I think cleaning the aura should do. Christians don't have that much power, even in a group. I refused to go to church when i was about 11yo and my grandma is still not talking to me, but i needed to attend religion lessons at school for much longer(my whole family is catolic, I live in 95% christian country too, government is christian, everything...), i stopped attending them only this year. I did spend this time reading/learning if i could, meditating in silence or arguing with the priest for fun. Cleaning aura may be good to do just as you clean yourself after working deep in crap, but I don't think it's that serious. I never had problems with that.
Also, i was volunteering for a long time (not for church, but for kids) in a charity organisation that was sponsored by christians. We were all forced to pray and had compulsory small masses in the place. I needed to clean my aura after that of course, but nothing bad ever happened. I just pretended to recitate (in a group nobody hears if you say something or just move your lips) that shit and did some simple meditations meanwhile.

Wish you all the best Brother!
Hail Satan!

Clwaning your aura before and after sounds like a good plan. Also maybe extra energies for your aura of protection...maybe zone out while you're there and do an rtr (if you can. What you can remember without looking) or tetra in your head. I also hear breathing in red energies us good for protection and fending off psychic attack.

Trying to invoke satanic fire is very cleansing. I do it too for my living space to clean out bad and enemy energies....imagine doing that in church :lol: . Just some ideas. And void ofcourse.

sonnenkraft said:
Go to the church and recite RTR.
or :-
Old school tactic : Pretend you're sick
Haha. I’m not kid anymore I don’t think that will work.

Admani88 said:
I think cleaning the aura should do. Christians don't have that much power, even in a group. I refused to go to church when i was about 11yo and my grandma is still not talking to me, but i needed to attend religion lessons at school for much longer(my whole family is catolic, I live in 95% christian country too, government is christian, everything...), i stopped attending them only this year. I did spend this time reading/learning if i could, meditating in silence or arguing with the priest for fun. Cleaning aura may be good to do just as you clean yourself after working deep in crap, but I don't think it's that serious. I never had problems with that.

Last time I went years ago there was less than 15 people. I imagine the place will feel very dead. I may try what the other guy said and recite RTR mentally or use cleansing fire.

Tough situation SWG.

You are going to be around some really nasty shit my friend.

People invite me to church and I straight up tell them I hate church (because I was forced to go as a teen by my terrible step mother) so they think I'm a xtian who just hates church. I would even work a 12 hour night shift and she would force me to go to church after I got off. I was like a zombie in there. It was torture. She applied Luke 14:26 to me and not to her own biological kids or husband I guess.

Anyways,

I have to participate in family prayers right now and I just pretend or pray to Satan why they are praying to the Joos.

Clean aura after, AOP, return curses, and Satanic blue flame.

That is what I would do.

I'n the mean time maybe you could work on your grandma to look into Asatru or something.

I doubt she would be ready for the JOS but that's just a guess.

Take care my friend.

Shadowcat said:

Clwaning your aura before and after sounds like a good plan. Also maybe extra energies for your aura of protection...maybe zone out while you're there and do an rtr (if you can. What you can remember without looking) or tetra in your head. I also hear breathing in red energies us good for protection and fending off psychic attack.

Trying to invoke satanic fire is very cleansing. I do it too for my living space to clean out bad and enemy energies....imagine doing that in church :lol: . Just some ideas. And void ofcourse.

Cool idea years ago when I was living with my parents all we had was the enochian keys. When I went to church I had memorized a couple of those did them when they sang hymns.

Anyways the multicolored energies that are kind of all around in churches are connected to the Tetragrammaton thing. Make sure all that energy is off you when your done with this also that may be a quick one that is not that hard to remember (although the affirmation in this case say it in your head that would be harder to remember unless you memorized it).

I am sure its nowhere near as bad now with energy stuff than it was then. Just probably some energy to cleanse.

When your alone again if you still feel bad energies simply do the rtr and tetragrammaton thing. You should feel better. I did rtrs everytime after xtian family members left my house. It basically makes that energy go away mostly or become more manageable.

If you take the more lazy route in cleansing your space xtian energies do not have a huge amount of power things like paleo Santos will also cleanse them away. Dont know why they use that in some churches. They probably don't even know :lol:

No real use in vigorous cleansing till your away from the church though. Cause your aura will just get dirty again within a minute unless you do it the whole time. Best after your out of the situation.

The last time I had to go to a church was 2 years ago (I had to go to a wedding)

They can't do us any harm, the churches are full of negative energy and infected with thought forms, that's all
In the worst case one can get a bad mental state and thought forms will attach to his/her Aura, but this happens only to those who do not meditate

How I got over this episode
Before leaving my house I cleaned my Aura, on the way while I was going there I vibrated Sa-Ta-Na-Ma, when I arrived I put on my headphones and when the priest started the ceremony I pressed play and I listened some pagan music (Wardruna) when I got out of there I cleaned my Aura again and everything was ok

Don't worry nothing will happen to you, just clean your Aura and keep your energies high.

Is there anything else you can do with your grandmother that would give her the quality time she is looking for, if that’s the case? Why does she want you to go? I’m assuming she doesn’t know your spiritual beliefs or if she does she wants it to go away. You don’t need to tell her if it’ll give her a heart attack. But if really feel you have to, close your chakras before you go in. After, clean and aop.

Tell her you do not want to risk getting covid. If it does not work, fake fainting or follow Sundara's advice. Nobody can force you to go to religious places. It's illegal in most countries. I do not know where you live but it's obviously not a pisslamic country. Also, memorise the tetragrammaton reversal and do multiple rounds back to back. It's short and ridiculously easy to memorise.

Reversal, affirmations, reversal again, affirmations again, etc. Since you cannot do multiples.

I remember when the military forced me to go to a catholic service before winter leave. First, I protested and stated it was not part of my contract (bad move when you are in the military). Then, I just kept doing Reverse Shema and other RTRs in my mind while they went with their crap. The final RTR had not come out yet and, even if it did, I still haven't memorised the order of the letters after all this time lol so I would have not been able to do it.

I also sometimes made a few comments to my peers very quietly and they would laugh and comment back with something funny. It lasted 2 hours, so...

My friend, this is a wonderful opportunity. The enemy no longer has power. But what better way to get in and chant, even if it's in the bathroom of the place. You dont have to be very loud either. You can place thoughtforms on the ceiling that help wake people up. Flood it with Pagan/Satanic energy.

Just fake diarrhea to keep going to the bathroom.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back