Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How bad is it to read the Bible?

Fuil

I'm curious to read the Bible, the King James Version for the language, I'm interested in literature

Which "the" buybull? There are many different versions. If you want to read faerie tale story books for literature, there is Harry Potter and many comics/comic books, etc., as well.

Fuil said:
I'm curious to read the Bible, the King James Version for the language, I'm interested in literature

I would do it online if you want to look at something not have one around you at home. This is a really dumb reason to be interested in reading it though. If you advance and want to learn a little more about which curses do what reading it with an open third eye you might understand that. For example revelations 6:6 is probably one of the main verses connected to the economic collapse and pandemic I believe in the enemies eyes. They want to use that one as a curse to collapse the economy fitting number for the content of the verse.

But really you shouldn't just read it in a passive way or study it like that. Cause of those verses are very strong curses. Put this in your mind and on your aura especially if you have one in your home near you and do nothing to protect yourself from this energy. Pretty soon you will be believing in it or be tempted to at least.

I know for a fact the bible is a very bad thing. You have one in your home it's like a huge pile of shit in the middle of an otherwise clean place (on an energetic level) just sitting there polluting the atmosphere only no one likely realizes it.

The only reason you ever want the buybull is to expose something with their program or see how the curses work in your own life or the world and cleanse it off you or something not as a piece of lititure.

Waste of time. I know it too well (the bible, and the waste of time).

You are better off studying about meditation and yoga.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
How bad is it to drink swamp water full of deadly parasites and viruses? Because you are interested in swamp ecosystems.
If someone is curious about the swamp and the creatures that dwell in it, they are welcome to ask me :cool:

Also king James was literally a homo which is funny since the book says all gays have to die and burn for eternity.

You can read it, but not in a certain mindset.
Read it to feel the hatred, to feed it, not because you see that shit as literature. That is not. Will never be.

I mean I will buy many, but because I'm planning my rituals and I really want to do them following my soul.
This means burning one every month, and dancing a lot :D
1a28b5baef284d9443040cb32f70dab53234d4b2b7a19ed226d2b056f6628bb3.jpg

You would read curses against you and our race. Personaly I would not want to put that shit in my subcouncious. The HP's did it because they needed to know how to reverse the curses and what curses but they are advanced enough to where it does not do much to them, while someonelse could still not get effected...by why do it? There is really nothing worth there only curses.

I am actually curious about the same thing. Say you want to read it to learn about the enemy program and be able to expose it further. You wouldn't be practicing it religiously. You just will be finding all the things hidden in plain sight and really can start exposing them/ seeing for yourself. Will one absorb these curses from reading it, maybe do cleaning after? I don't read it myself but I think that's what he's asking

My suggestion is to not read it or study it at all. If you are not careful It will program your mind and your life with negativity. Just reading even a small portion of the bible puts forth negative energy into your immediate environment and it will more than likely affect you psychologically in many different ways. It is also worthless to read and a waste of time. The bible does nothing to advance or empower a persons soul. The bible is full of extremely negative and filthy energy. As for the language it doesnt matter what language the bible is written in or what version, it is the same no matter what.
Fuil said:

Fuil said:

I think reading bible is just wasting time if you don't have discussions in plans. This hours can be spent on spiritual development.
I did read it as i was a nazi odinist before I found JoS, i'm also from a very c-ristian catolic family; nothing interesting there, but the jewish plot to kill gentiles is more than visible. The only use of this crap is arguing with shitstians online (they won't understand, but if you happen to have any open-minded readers, making fool of them may be worth it) or arguing with street preachers for fun (yes, i do that sometimes, it's satisfying).
Nothing more, as for the time you need to spend reading, it's probably not worth it.
If you are into literature and want to, nobody will stop you, it's your time. Bible is just jewish crap though, nothing useful there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back