Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tatoo

One Wire Phenomenon

I want to put
www.satanisgod.org
on my neck or arm. Is this a bad idea?

I come into contact with a lot people and want to tell them about jos but it mostly ends bad for me
So i thought maby just get a tatoo and let people
get curious for themselves.
If this means certain death for me in the future ,i would rather not so im first asking what do you guys think.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I want to put
www.satanisgod.org

I come into contact with a lot people and want to tell them about jos but it mostly ends bad for me
If this means certain death for me in the future ,i would rather not so im first asking what do you guys think.
I dont recommend to put this kind of tattoo, because you can go in a trouble with someone, try to put a tattoo which others will not know that you are a satanist, because for example, if you want to get a job, and your boss will see that you are a satanist, he could not give you that job. I will put a tattoo in the future ''best blood'', cause best blood is god's blood, we satanists have best blood within us. If you want to tell people about jos you can go in irc on the internet and talk with others and than post jos link there, or on a bus, with marker write jos links on a chair. I hope that helps.

Hail Satan!

I want to put
www.satanisgod.org

I would not. That sounds like an easy way to get yourself targeted for attack. It is also no different than just telling people about the site verbally. However, with the verbal method, you have the option to not tell people who won't receive it well. This is not the case if it is on your arm or especially your neck.

While it is noble that you are this devoted, I think a better means of accomplishing the same goal would be to create stickers and place them in public areas. For the same money as the tattoo you could probably get tons of stickers. In addition, all these sticks would have a higher view count than just one tattoo alone.

I want to put
www.satanisgod.org

So then what happens if you are in the hospital and the doctor is muslim or jewish? Accidents happen all the time in hospitals....

Blitzkreig said:
I want to put
www.satanisgod.org

I would not. That sounds like an easy way to get yourself targeted for attack. It is also no different than just telling people about the site verbally. However, with the verbal method, you have the option to not tell people who won't receive it well. This is not the case if it is on your arm or especially your neck.

While it is noble that you are this devoted, I think a better means of accomplishing the same goal would be to create stickers and place them in public areas. For the same money as the tattoo you could probably get tons of stickers. In addition, all these sticks would have a higher view count than just one tattoo alone.
Thank you

mendez said:
I want to put
www.satanisgod.org

Thanx
I dont recommend to put this kind of tattoo, because you can go in a trouble with someone, try to put a tattoo which others will not know that you are a satanist, because for example, if you want to get a job, and your boss will see that you are a satanist, he could not give you that job. I will put a tattoo in the future ''best blood'', cause best blood is god's blood, we satanists have best blood within us. If you want to tell people about jos you can go in irc on the internet and talk with others and than post jos link there, or on a bus, with marker write jos links on a chair. I hope that helps.

Hail Satan!

Yes it helps thank you

Blitzkreig said:
I want to put
www.satanisgod.org

I'll stick with the stickers idea haha thank you very much.
Do you know maby where and how do i make or get them?
Thank you again i think its a good idea

A bad, bad, bad idea.

I follow this principle: if you have to expose yourself to tell someone about JOS, don't do it.

You never know how this person will handle the site. And if the outcome is bad, you are exposed.

It is better to take a wider route. You can talk about old hinduism, tantrism, meditations, runes and so on. If the person is more open you can try to go with other things.

Personal safety first. The jews wait for this things to destroy the life of a fellow SS.

HH

Hidden Warrior said:
A bad, bad, bad idea.

I follow this principle: if you have to expose yourself to tell someone about JOS, don't do it.

You never know how this person will handle the site. And if the outcome is bad, you are exposed.

It is better to take a wider route. You can talk about old hinduism, tantrism, meditations, runes and so on. If the person is more open you can try to go with other things.

Personal safety first. The jews wait for this things to destroy the life of a fellow SS.

HH

Yea i agree thanx for the advise guys

I want to put
www.satanisgod.org

If you want tattoo put it on place what is under clothes.

Kurat said:
I want to put
www.satanisgod.org

You won't have any clothes on if you are having a surgery by a jewish or muslim doctor. Who will see that tattoo that you are a Satanist, and they will make sure that you will never wake up. Then they say it was an accident, and they never get in any trouble. Surgeons have very expensive insurance to protect them if they make a mistake so they don't get in trouble for it.

Kurat said:
I want to put
www.satanisgod.org

I really want the tatoo but im scared what happens if a jew doctor gets hold of me like someone sayed before
Im good at hand to hand combat and not afraid for any fight with a Christian idiot but landing in hospital and a jew as the doctor is another story

There will be not much use for it under my clothes because i want people to see it when i walk into a shop for example.

I really want the tatoo but im scared what happens if a jew doctor gets hold of me like someone sayed before
Im good at hand to hand combat and not afraid for any fight with a Christian idiot but landing in hospital and a jew as the doctor is another story

There will be not much use for it under my clothes because i want people to see it when i walk into a shop for example.
That's cool, BUT time for openly going on about being a satanist is not currently viable. Wait a decade or two, and then be open about it.

Until then just meditate and advance yourself on this path. The best investment is YOURSELF.

People in the ancient past, our people, were killed in the most cruel and disgusting way possible, turning their pride against them and leaving them only opportunities that led to disaster, frustration or death. Some of them may even have deep scars in their soul now. Why? Because the enemy hates Satan, our Gods and everyone who loves them, so they also hate us. This is very personal, even if you forgot it.
This is the same enemy we fight now. Let’s break out of this vicious cycle and finally be free.
Let’s end this.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!

Henu the Great said:

That's cool, BUT time for openly going on about being a satanist is not currently viable. Wait a decade or two, and then be open about it.

Until then just meditate and advance yourself on this path. The best investment is YOURSELF.

Thank you.

Im doing yoga now everyday with a friend and i feel so good

If you insist on such, I would recommend a more obscure rune or image, one that won't be instantly recognizable. People will be curious but not know. The average person is more focused on their own thing rather than thinking about potentially exceptional details. For one of the enemy, this stays mostly the same. If it's an obscure image, people, even doctors, may think you're a weirdo, but not care.

For my ownself, I've found that almost nobody recognizes the tattoo I have, and with my practice of being friendly, charming, and pleasant overall, nobody has any suspicion. Day-to-day diplomacy is a lifesaver, quite literally. As mentioned before, and by others though, be veeeery careful what you pick and where you put it. Also which tattoo artist. Usual tips for tattoos apply, but extra trust and attention to detail is needed, at least in my eyes.

I want to put
www.satanisgod.org

Just put an occult symbol. Lile a 6, or the S.S. On your upper arm to hide it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back