Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RE-Read-It WEEKENDS: Looking back at Important Material [Week 18]

SATchives

Hello fellow Dedicated Warriors of Satan, I hope you have a prosperous weekend

and as for the future,

For the next month or two I'll be grabbing the articles from
http://web.archive.org/web/20160506025546/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hphoodedcobra666vol1.pdf
There are so many old posts from High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 I want to revisit and make audio articles on, afterwards, I'll continue to revisit more of High Priestess Maxine Dietrich's sermons and switch back and forth between the Clergy, over time, so we can revisit all of the Great Information the Clergy have left us, as Dedicated Satanists we will make sure all of these amazing works never go forgotten! This is a big reason why I want to create audio and video format of all these great things. Thank you to all the Clergy And Thank you Satan and the Loyal Demons of Hell for making everything possible

I can't promise I'll always have the audio articles out the day of posting, but I can promise they will be done, I won't let myself get behind. You can always expect the audio to be done before the next post

MP3 Audio

Other Types of Warfare Ideas-
https://mega.nz/file/T4hW1Ioa#Zp4HwZvnSa3gee3PlR5H5S4FU12TRdh_laUxhZQ1xlI

I Want it NOW-
https://mega.nz/file/T15QEAYK#0qZBKZAEboLuiKa_K9hXLB9HHYw7zytUN3Pp_uQLcUE

Consistency in Meditation-
https://mega.nz/file/aohkmSpA#UcltGP1uEelIhIdJlVtMvfMQyTgQL2Q2w5cP0vmcrGA

Physical Body Your Temple for the Soul
https://mega.nz/file/q5gmzISa#qAARQliW5nUMk0r7HoGExdB0y1pJoVzLLamR9ZgAZrg

Satan Loves you-
https://mega.nz/file/S4wGQKKa#LwjuUYc63ptWveElmL5Ec7FO7CD6C7U9sYEz-WWNbNY
-----------------------------------------
Other types of Warfare – Ideas
By High Priest HoodedCobra666

Aug 17, 2012

There are times one cannot do destruction rituals. Times like Saturn transits or important breakthroughs
in one's life that one shouldn't be dealing with any negative energy. Times like one being severely sick or
in a spiritual marathon to reach a higher level. This happens to anyone. So the purpose of this post is to
give some some other methods of spiritual warfare that are more of white magick type of warfare, but
definitely add up to our cause. I have tried most of them. We need to use our expanded consciousness
as a group and our collective intelligence to skip these hardtimes, help our commrade in need and help
our Gods in their cause.

Idea #1:

Lets say you want to do something for the Gods today. You can do a lot. Here is a little bit of what you
can do.

Use the Rune Algiz. Inhale white gold energy and mold it into a ball. Impregnate the ball with the
Akashic principle. Then after this, vibrate the Rune Algiz into this ball. 15 or 30 or 45 or 60 times.
Depending on how much time you have.

Programm this ball of protective energy to be under the direct influence of you and Father Satan. Then
you can programm the ball into something like: "This ball of protective energy from the rune Algiz helps
and protects the Satanist in the direst need according to Satan's Will and choice, NOW."
This is just an idea. You just helped somebody.

Idea #2:

We all know our fellows who have dire problems, be it in mental or spiritual health. No problem. You
can help someone. Start creating a ball of healing energy from the sun. Then vibrate the rune Uruz or
Thurisaz. Like 30 or 60 times into the ball. Impregnate this with the Akashic Principle. Programm the ball
to be under the direction of Father Satan's Almighty Will and always obey to your commands. Then you
programm it like: "This powerful ball of healing energy heals the person in Satan's family that Father
Satan desires to be healed, totally and eternally, NOW!" You, again helped someone. This little work
repeated over and over takes much work out of Hell's hands so they can work onto something else. Get
the motto? You're helping in Satan's affairs here.

Idea #3:

Most people are very close to their Guardians. We love our Guardians and most of the time, we are
being answered in all our prayers from them. Lets say your Guardian is the beloved God Amon-Ra.
Which is my Guardian and He has totally pushed me very much to evolve. We don't talk as much, but I
can feel He is always observing me. I know He has helped me by putting His own energy in the line for
me. So about time I give something back, shouldn't I? So I start creating a ball of my own energy into my
hands, Inhale the element of Akasha inside this, make it very dense and vibrate the rune Sol like 80
times into the ball. Then I programm the ball of sun energy [Sol is sun energy] to "Permanently
empower the God Amon-Ra under Satan's Will!". This may sound so much like something simple, but
hey its better than nothing. Our Gods constantly give and give stuff to us.

Idea #4:

Father Satan is fighting to free our world over years and years and years. His influence is becoming more
revealant day after day in this world. This world from rotten is going through a black stage and will
reincarnate as the most beautiful Era of Satan. Like a newborn soul.

Imagine our Planet in blue Fire. Try to imagine every person in the world burning in blue fire. This fire
killing the kikes, destroying churches and rebuilding our people's soul. Imagine our Races of Black,
Chinese and White people reuniting within their own Race. Imagine Riots against the kikes, Imagine
Sigils of Father Satan lighting the world, people raising their Serpents. Rebuilding this place. Envision
beautiful rivers, people together rebuilding this earth. Flowers flourishing, the sea calm and beautiful.
Animals rejoicing in our hands, no longer suffering. Newborn Satanic babies getting born, advanced. No
more atrophy, no more pain. Scientific research making our life better, our Gods walking by our side,
teaching us. A political system that all people can trust. The day when each and everyone of us has a say
and everything is under control. The Age of Space exploration. Where we walk outside proud wearing
our Satanic shirts and let our pride shine through our heart. A world without meaningless cruelty.

http://web.archive.org/web/20180710191254/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/NineteenthKey.html

Start vibrating the Enochian key. This is the last key. The outcome of Father Satan's reign. Imagine as
your vibrate this, the Satanic energy becoming dense. When you're done, Affirm: "Satan's rightful Will is
becoming more and more powerful everyday in the World. People aweaken to Satan's Truth, eternally
and permanently!"
So these were some of my own ideas. Just focus on something, and what ever it may be, make sure to
make it constant and a part of your daily meditation routine. So that energies will really mean
something and have a true impact. To all our Warriors, stay Faithful in Satan and may His light and
Serpent guide us eternally.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

"I WANT IT NOW"

Sep 12, 2012

Well people keep raving and jumping around saying about how much power they want to have and how
they want things done right now. Others rave about how they want the perfect mate or the perfect
house, all at once. Others wants to become suddenly famous and have a large circle of people at once.

This is especially with new people. Its a common belief that if something happens fast its better. The
universe is not like this and it does not work in the fast lane. Beings evolve over millenia of years and to
aquire simple genetic traits it can even take a lifetime of living and constantly requiring the usage of this
skill, as to be imprinted. Changes in nature are gradual and same goes for Humans. Depending on the
power of one's soul or one's ability, the change will come sooner, more powerfully- but the key point
here is that most changes are gradual. This is a natural law, unless an event is loaded with extreme
potential power and grows wild all around the place [like a tsunami or whatever]. Same with spirituality.

If someone has worked hard on a past life for something it will bloom on this one often suddenly. The
change will show up because it has been worked upon and is still there, waiting to manifest. This is like
the tsunami. Now someone trying to cause change right now, that hasn't been worked upon, will need
to be gradual. Depending on their own power and adaptability, openess and opposition, it will come
about faster or later. It *IS* coming if you're working with it. This is mainly posted for workings of
money where people get mad and want instant results, or for healing which both take time- but doesn't
matter how much time they take, if you're very strong spiritually, you will make both come about faster.

So lets think of it that way. People dedicate and expect the world to fall on their hands. Lets say
tommorow, you was a Grand God and could really control anything, all at once and that whole nations
were under your thumb to control. With your current understanding, as I would, as anyone else that is
not trained to this, would probably fail. More instant and powerful manifestation comes in pair with a
superconscious understanding. Lets say tommorow you found the person you dream about. Would you
satisfy them too? Would it all flow smoothly? Is everything set up? Are you ready to give up anyone else
for them or whatever?

Thats what I mean. Now I don't say not going after your desires, BUT if something takes time to come to
you, use this time for your advancement and not complaints. Prepare. So you can rejoice in it even more
and actually expand your being, consciousness and understanding by its existence. Not just by having it
here. Don't be a fool. By raising your energy and your being, growing in Father Satan our understanding
expands to what we really want and we are guided to increase our influence and capabilities. Whats
perfect? in unison with all other Satanists. People asking for all this power are in reality just asking for
stability which their mind is lacking, in other words thirst. Some want all women to be their own and
have sex with them. For instance they don't see the other person as a person and they treat them like a
piece of meat. Such level of power to have influence over other conscious beings, may not come with
this understanding.

Its a bit of a natural safety. People who have too much power and too much
immaturity often end up badly. Like in the above about women, this is not only RHP thinking [not
thinking better than an islamic fool, treating women as pieces of meat] but is totally a joke in the eyes of
a being who realizes the value in every being, and their depth and is actually CAPABLE of both realizing
and going into that depth. Because its in the depth of a desire, that the desire is fullfilled. And to reach
that depth, you will need to...be able to get there, by expanding your being.

Another case is, when one wants someone dead. Many people have extreme hate [like myself] and
when someone wrongs them they instantly want them dead without

a second thought. What would that mean? That would make life a living nightmare.
Go on your pace, get stronger, self knowledgeable, realize yourself and realize
your reality. The more intelligent and mature will be able to yield more power
safely and more powerfully.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

So to all the Faithful workers and our people of the Gods, expand your mind and consciousness,
gratificate yourself in every aspect, do it truly and deeply, pursuit happiness through intelligence, not
ignorance!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Consistency in Meditation

Oct 10, 2012

This is more for new members but as well as for anyone who would like to read. We hear always
about words or phrases like "Be persistent" or "Patient" or "consistency" but when it comes to
applying these in our lives, then things can get really hard for us to accomplish being consistent.
I will write HOW to be consistent. People need to be consistent. Not anyone is born with a desire
to keep on something for too long, especially things that are very beneficial to us seem very hard
to be consistent on doing. The fix here is quite easy. Inconsistency on meditations or studying in
Satanism can lead to failure in many areas of both Satanism and our life in general. So its
advisable that this skill will be learned [for those who lack it].

Please now recall in mind how many times you have failed or experienced bad circumstances as
a result of being inconsistent to your meditations or some other work.

So now that you feel how painful inconsistency is, I guess we need to move forward on the
solution. There are numerous solutions. For people who are capable of putting themselves under
control, just being CONSISTENT will cure this. With a little self control for instance, you can
meditate everyday. People who have much earth Element won't have a problem with this. So key
point one: Be consistent by being consistent. Now there are people like myself, who need
something more to accomplish this. Spiritually speaking, if you find yourself being inconsistent
and neglecting your needs [these probably go together, as consistency builds confidence aside
other character traits who are very positive] you need to work with the Earth Element. Inhaling
the Earth element will naturally empower your ability to be consistent. Another way is to use the
Rune Nauthiz. 10x2 a day for instance and affirm "The energies of the Nauthiz Rune are making
me consistent to all my spiritual assets in a positive way for me". Make this up to suit you. There
is no excuse of lazyness, it will only need to death. Do not waste a day, a day for a Satanist is
prescious and can get you one step closer to Godhead.

The mind is programmed to undermine us on this. Especially when you try to make such a
change, the mind and the enemies of Satan will try to deter you from meditating and working
upon yourself to become something better. They are so fucking afraid of you that they will
probably do anything just to stop your consistency on your meditations. But screw excuses and
do what you must. Do not bow to any thoughts or emotions or whatever shit that keeps you from
advancing. Satan accepted you and He expects you to evolve. All thoughts against this are of His
enemies and their sole purpsoe is to make sure that you will never progress. Excuses are not a
part of a strong person, a strong will or part of a Satanist. Even if you fail, be honest. You missed
a day? Be HONEST and say okay, I missed it. Now move and don't miss tommorow. Remember
the punishment for inaction is death. In Satanism we are all about life and life is about constantly
evolving and trying more and more, to reach EVERYDAY a bigger place on the ladder that we
climb to Godhead.

For people who say they haven't got the time, I believe this is just a stupid excuse. Unless you
are in a communist state [pun intended] that works for 16 hours a day, you have time. You can
get up 15 minutes earlier from sleep at morning and go to sleep 15 minutes later at night. This
won't make any big difference to your patterns, but these minutes devoted to your SOUL will
definitely make an impact. Also 15 minutes of meditation will give you much more combust
energy than sleeping these 15 minutes earlier or later.

Personally I would advise the simplest thing for those who lack the time. Aura cleaning, Chakra
Spinning, Aura of Protection. At morning, Kundalini yoga. At night, asanas or Hatha Yoga [In
the Asanas you will do your chakra cleaning and Aura of protection]. Do like 60 breaths in your
aura an empower it with the color of your choice. Thats really nothing and will help you a lot.
You can also do 5 minutes of Pranayama. Like 5 Minutes Kapalabhati, 5 minutes alternate
nostril breathing and 10 breaths in all Kundalini yoga positions, as written in the pdf.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Physical Body: Your temple for the Soul

Dec 15, 2012

Many times the enemy ilk religions rant and rave on how the physical body is the temple of the Soul and
how it must be kept pure. Aside from everything else, this concept is extremely infested. On top of this,
they push the term right down to sexuality terms, where being pure sexually is simply their own disorted
sense of 'pure'- all this mighty super info, coming from fat asses and skinny boned cracks, who rape kids
because they suppress sexual desires.

Physical and psychological health are one. Soul is sick, body is sick and vice versa.
The Physical body is very important and its one of our most basic aspects of existing. It must be treated
right. Your physical body has many cells and is a piece of art, seen from an occult standby. Its important
to treat it right. Your body has its own awareness, each and every cell has its own awarness and its own
mechanisms. Its very important for your own well being. So here are some general rules for your
physical well being. Working to improve your body, your body image, your health and everything, pays
off everywhere in your life.

Its to be kept in mind increasing bioelectricity has many ways of going on about it and each exercise
helps differently in regards to bioelectrcity. Its like a muscle. A muscle has explosiveness, endurance,
maximum power output, agility and many other things. Its the same thing with your body. Its also to be
noted that its widely known that exercise helps your genes and improves on everything. There is no
excuse of being a couch potato, when with just 30 minutes a day you can increase everything. Go on
with your pace and keep building up.

Exercise. This one is easy. You need to exercise. Depending on what is the ideal for yourself.

A. Cardio.

which is important in increasing circulation and aids in the heart's health. Which is very
important. Having a better circulatory system on the body, [blood circulation] will intensively help your
Soul and its circulatory system. In the blood there is everything, nutrients and everything. This will help
your brain too since the blood flow will be better and all your organs, your arteries, will empower your
lungs. I think thats enough though there is far more. Forms of Cardio are running, on varying intensity.

B. Weightlifting.

This is extremely important. Muscles are ruled by the Solar Plexus Chakra. Weightlifting
will increase your confidence by increasing your hormones and this will not only aid in your confidence,
but you will in time look to yourself through a different eye. When you see your body evolving and
seeing that it has extreme capability, you will love yourself even more. This helps physically, more
physical power equals more spiritual power. People who practice forms of exercise have more powerful
bioelectric fields. It will give you an aura of power and combined with cardiovascular exercise, will
definitely aid you a lot. This will too make you more brave, competitive, powerful and even help your
magick, because your confidence will be increased. The hormones weightlifting increases empower the
Soul, since chakras correspond to glands.

C. Regular meditation.

This is point 1. Meditation exercises the brain, which is extremely important. The
brain is a center for all your mental capability. Meditation aids not only in the Soul but in the body too.
This is the meaning of the Grail of Satan, by increasing your bioelectricity, your health and your body will
start to be healthy and in a magickal way, things will happen better in the deeper levels of your being.

D. Brain Exercise.

This is another way. Its called the physical way. Learning, understanding, math,
science, chemistry. One must not leave the brain stagnate, it has a need to work on these, as much as it
has a need to work on meditation. This is the left side of the brain and it must be taken good care of,
this will make you more intelligent and help you more, in your logic part.

E. Hatha and Kundalini yoga.

These are very important both for bioelectrcity and your circulation. People
are too sick because they are inflexible. This has both a spiritual and physical explanation. Physically this
means the blood is not moving freely within the body. Spiritually the spiritually energy is either stuck or
doesn't circulate in the right way, creaing a lot of problems.

F. Diet.

This is probably the most important of all the above. Eating is very important. You need to lack
no vitamins, lack no minerals. Lacking vitamins and anything else your body requires, sets the brain for
unpleasant happenings. Especially if you meditate, your body needs to be nutrinioned good. It
undergoes change and tries to repair itself, so you should better provide it good food. You eat what you
desire, but bear in mind the widely known standars. Staying away from alcohol and tabacco, as alcohol
fucks up the liver and the brain and tobacco blocks the lungs, the center of the all vital breath... Would
be the best to see this for your own self. This is not to tell anyone to change their habits, its for anyone
to be aware that they need to take good care of their body and that it will in turn please them with
better lives. If you feel it would be right, taking a herbal vitamin supply, eating a balanced diet, these all
will help your brain. The enemy has not eating as a reason for the cattle. If you do not eat right your
system is not working right either and your abilities get a detriment. You see all these fat jews and fat
enemy priests how they preach fasting and some shit. Not eating right makes someone weaker than a
properly nutritioned person. Hydrating yourself is very important.

G. Taking care of yourself.

Get this new haircut you want. Get these clothes you want. Get these pimples
out of your skin or whatever you do not like. Fight to change yourself and make yourself perfect.

Become the aesthetic perfect, as you see it. Constantly fight for it. Nothing is better in boosting your
confidence and ability to deal with the world than this. You need to fight to become perfect and if you
let a day and didn't give a fight, you're not living life to the fullest. Living life to the fullest isn't about
going out with friends and getting wasted, doing drugs, smoking and endless partying under bob
marley's banner. Its about becoming. If you do not push yourself you will never understand that you're
limitless. Realising this and you will realize how deep a Human being is, you will love yourself, like
nobody else could love you. If you have self-hate symptoms this might be your body saying: "Hey there
you motherfucker! I need some good food! I need some exercise! I need better health and some love!".

Love your body and it will love you back. Looking at the mirror and seeing a being of infinite capability
and feeling all your cells are happy, working nice, being calm and without anxiety, is a great thing.

H. Sex.

Have it as you want, how you want, with whom you want, as you see fit. It really aids in your
psychological and physical health.

So in closing, you don't have to be a diet and physical wellbeing freak, but generally do whats best for
you. You need to arrange everything in your age, your ability and bear in mind any problems you might
have and deal with them.

Go ahead and become the best you can become. If you lack anything, do magick to aquire it. Become
the greatest you. Thats your purpose in Satanism. To constantly increase your being, as nature intended
for us and all other animals on the Earth.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Satan loves you.

Dec 28, 2012

This is not the ordinary message coming up here. This is for people who are going through rough
patches, in their homes, everywhere. This is not about rules, this is not about order, this is not about
criticism or anything. Its a very sensitve point, the point of love. Satan is very loving towards His
Children. Do not ignore His love, for it the deepest, most amazing, and able to satisfy into your inner
depths. Let yourself free. Meditate on what Satan has done for you. Meditate on our beautiful Father.
Sit down for a while and ask yourself, "How luck am I, to be a Child of Satan". Sit down and think, that
you will never be alone again, that you will never be without help again. Many people have had
problems with their relationships, these come and go, many people experience pain from their family,
many people do feel unloved and alone in the world. This is not for those who are without, this is for our
own. For a while and just a while, go look yourself at the mirror. Try to see Satan through your own
eyes. And in your tears, or when your grow weak, and fail, remember. Satan is there. We all go up
together and down together. Do not let yourself feel alone, unloved, weak. Be powerful and know that
Satan loves you, as long as you have faith in Him.

Do not let the enemy create doubt of you. Do not forget in your day, to tell Satan just a phrase. Tell Him
you love Him. Know He loves all His Gentile Sons and Daughters in a very powerful way. Xians pervert
love and make it so hard, so bastardized that people run away from it. Xianity destroyed love and all the
meaning in this. Xianity is nothing but like loving a person who destroys you and sucks your lifeforce and
Soul out. Satanism is the opposite. Satanic love is empowering, True, you are loved for what you are and
for what you can become. If you have no parent, no friend, you feel alone and about to break down, or
just you feel chaos, are under attack or whatever. Sit down for a while and ask in yourself, if you are
alone. You are never alone. The time you dedicated, you entered Satan's big family. Close your eyes,
gather power, and carry on. Work for Satan. The more you work for Him, the closer you will grow to
Satan. Do something in your power to benefit Satan. Many times people around us get lost, used by the
enemy, get deep into their self drama and leave us down. Tell to yourself, from today, I realize that
Father Satan loves me. I realize that every cell in my body praises His name, no matter if its sick, or if
something is out of place. Today is the day to love yourself and Satan.

When the dark night flows into your Soul, when life gets hard and you feel left alone, abaddoned and in
pain, close your eyes and with a loud cry, call in Satan's name. Call in the Power from yourself, and never
leave Father Satan's side. We're in this until the end. Tell yourself, I am to be a God! I am the seed of the
Gods and I am *becoming a God* on my own! This is my birthright! You can attain anything.

Make our Father Satan proud and relentlessly work for Him. For Satan is the Greatest to ever exist, and
we are His own.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

HAIL SATAN

BUMP

Since no one replied and so little views on this one, not sure if i should continue with the new format or go back to the old.

SATchives said:
BUMP

Since no one replied and so little views on this one, not sure if i should continue with the new format or go back to the old.
I like both formats.

Great choice of articles. Nicely done once again my man! :D

Both formats seem fine to me too. It might be better for some with the headlines larger to catch peoples attention. I did notice the headline size seems very large when using the mobile view on my phone versus the desktop view, not sure if that was intentional?

Otherwise I prefer seeing these on the important pages and it does get them more views, though I know that's up to the mod/hps of course. You could pose this format question on a couple more articles to get more feedback over time.

Thanks again for posting these. They have motivated me to go back and re-read stuff when it was previously just another thing on my to-do later list!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back