Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enlil = Satan

LightMangoMango

Enlil = Enki?

I read somewhere that they're brothers, I'd like to know the truth, if those are just different names/titles of Satan.
What I found: En = King/God;

Enki = King of the Earth

Enlil = King of Thunder and Storm

I know Thunder/Lightning/Storm is of Satan, so is Enlil just another name of him?

Thank you

Can't you just read the demons page on joyofsatan? Enlil is Belzeebub, who is Satan's brother.

Shining Sloth 666 said:
Have you even read the whole JOS.org ? :roll:
Enlil is Beelzebub. Father Satan's half-brother.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beelzebub.html
For your own sake if you ever want to learn the TRUTH don't trust everything you read that isn't on JOS.
"How can I know all on/from the JoS is the truth?"
Because it's from Satan and the Gods.

"How can I know that it is?"
By communicating with Satan and the Gods.

"How can I communicate with Satan and the Gods to know it is the truth?"
By learning how to communicate with Satan and the Gods.

"How can I learn to communicate with Satan and the Gods?"
Surely you can see where this is going by now... By reading the JoS!

"That sounds awfully christian - just read 'the' bible."
Yes, and those of us who were christians, and who read "the" bible, know that that is all a load of bullshit. You can't know something truly and actually until you experience it. Now the proverbial ball is in your proverbial court.

Aquarius said:
Can't you just read the demons page on joyofsatan? Enlil is Belzeebub, who is Satan's brother.
Shining Sloth 666 said:
For your own sake if you ever want to learn the TRUTH don't trust everything you read that isn't on JOS.

Thank you I guess I cant hear this often enough!

FancyMancy said:

Yes, and those of us who were christians, and who read "the" bible, know that that is all a load of bullshit. You can't know something truly and actually until you experience it. Now the proverbial ball is in your proverbial court.

i love you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AncientShadow666 said:
FancyMancy said:

i love you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:oops: Shucks!

Beelzebub comes from the name Baal or Bael which is how the god Enlil was known in many ancestral Middle Eastern cultures.

I understand the information about The Original Pagan Gods on JoS site has made it very clear,That Enlil,also addressed by the names Beelzebub,Bel,Baal zebul among other names is Father Satan's Half Brother and they both go back to the beginning of Time here on earth.He is also one of The Crowned Princes Of Hell.And to be precise,He is second in Command to Father Satan and if i may add,He ruled Philistine in the city of Ekron.
Just take your time,Deprogramme your mind from all The BS you read from some where else,Go through every article in Jos site then work on establishing a one on one relationship with The Original Pagan Gods.
Hail The Mighty Gods of Hell!

FancyMancy said:
Shining Sloth 666 said:

I've noticed we tend to choose the source of our beliefs based on our intuition, and then work up from there. This is a decisive step because changing the source of our beliefs always requires a conscious effort. One must first accept having been wrong and then research a better source of beliefs. Any poof or external knowledge is seen in the light of that chosen system. This is why it is so hard for the "science only person" types to get into any spirituality. They chose intuitively that the source of their beliefs will be mainstream "materialist" science only and now they will not accept anything that will oppose that system because that system's rule asks for "scientific proofs". This is also why the xtians will not care what knowledge or proofs you give them, as long as it does not go in accordance with their source of belief (the bible & joos) they will reject it flat out. Which makes me conclude that it is essentially a waste of time to argue with people for any extended amount of time in most cases.

Neoma Isadora said:
FancyMancy said:
Shining Sloth 666 said:

I've noticed we tend to choose the source of our beliefs based on our intuition, and then work up from there. This is a decisive step because changing the source of our beliefs always requires a conscious effort. One must first accept having been wrong and then research a better source of beliefs. Any poof or external knowledge is seen in the light of that chosen system. This is why it is so hard for the "science only person" types to get into any spirituality. They chose intuitively that the source of their beliefs will be mainstream "materialist" science only and now they will not accept anything that will oppose that system because that system's rule asks for "scientific proofs". This is also why the xtians will not care what knowledge or proofs you give them, as long as it does not go in accordance with their source of belief (the bible & joos) they will reject it flat out. Which makes me conclude that it is essentially a waste of time to argue with people for any extended amount of time in most cases.
Lol, yeah, it is. Some think that "opinions" are the be-all-and-end-all of true and false, right and wrong, correct and incorrect, but it doesn't matter if I think anne frank is the only person who has ever been called anne frank, and the only person who has ever been called anne frank who wrote a diary, or if I think "the" anne frank is one of maybe 2 thousand. An opinion - and debate worthy of such opinions - would be your like of [flavour of thing] versus my like of [flavour of thing]. They are preferences. Facts, on the other hand, are not preferences or opinions. They are facts.

You reminded me of two things -
1) https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/topics/189503, and
2) with trying to force things to fit into that 'way' or system, that is closed-mindedness - and people say they're open-minded...

LightMangoMango said:
Enlil = Enki?

I read somewhere that they're brothers, I'd like to know the truth, if those are just different names/titles of Satan.

Enki = King of the Earth

I know Thunder/Lightning/Storm is of Satan, so is Enlil just another name of him?

Thank you

I think it says it on the site that Beelzebub hurls literal physical thunderbolts at the enemies of Satan and real bishops and church leaders have been struck by lightning in history here on Earth. That is how powerful the Gods are!

LightMangoMango said:
Enlil = Enki?

Enki = King of the Earth

Thank you

I think it says it on the site that Beelzebub hurls literal physical thunderbolts at the enemies of Satan and real bishops and church leaders have been struck by lightning in history here on Earth. That is how powerful the Gods are! Beelzebub carries out decrees (Im thinking big missions) that Satan has decreed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back