Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The number 13 and a dream

NameHere

Hello!!

I wanted to ask and or discuss with people about what I've been lately experiencing.
Before I begin I want you all to know that I know that one of Father Satan's number is 13.

Okay, so for about 2-3 weeks now EVERY day I see the number 13. You'd think I just look at the clock and wait for it to turn to 13, but no, I literally see it EVERYWHERE.

Be it in a video I watch, a comment with 13 likes, after shopping receipt and other places you wouldn't normally see.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing that I'm seeing this number so much or not?

The dream part now..
Today I had a dream about King Beelzebub. I literally saw his sigil and I was praying to him to give me strength and power to win the war. (The dream was about some sort of war, it ended before I understood what kind).

This isn't the first time I dreamed about King Beelzebub.

I also that I should go into trance and ask my subconscious about these things, but I thought of sharing this and discussing it with others if they so wish to.

Thank you!
HAIL SATAN! HAIL BEELZEBUB! HAIL ZAGAN!

The number is a pozitive sign from Satan to you, it could mean he cares for you and that he gives you prof of his existance i also saw one of his number for like 2-3 years it was the 666 and it was very nice experience and thanks to that now i know he is real, i have now much more confidence in his existence because of his signs.

Catalincata94 said:
The number is a pozitive sign from Satan to you, it could mean he cares for you and that he gives you prof of his existance i also saw one of his number for like 2-3 years it was the 666 and it was very nice experience and thanks to that now i know he is real, i have now much more confidence in his existence because of his signs.

That is awesome!
Thanks!

Kurat said:
It is good thing!

Glad to hear that!!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back