Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi – HaShem (God) will bury America

In the jewish sphere this subject is on the agenda

Top rabbi says that while it might seem presumptuous, it is Israel’s destiny to lead civilization forward

Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu, the Chief Rabbi of Safed and a member of the Israel’s Rabbinate Council, says that we are witnessing the beginning of the end of America as a superpower, thus paving the way for Israel to take its place in guiding civilization forward.
https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/as-america-declines-will-israel-become-the-new-superpower/

After you help a kike for 70 years backing them up in the Middle East and playing the good slave for them, guess what America, they plan to kill everyone, replace the Nation, and then "lead" in your place.

Goyim and Jew best friends forever.

Please help me, I am new to all this. Instruct me how and what to do to summon my demon and how to talk to him. If there is someone who knows a Croat, Serb, Bosnian, Montenegrin, let him suggest them to me and where can I send messages on this forum? Please

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
After you help a kike for 70 years backing them up in the Middle East and playing the good slave for them, guess what America, they plan to kill everyone, replace the Nation, and then "lead" in your place.

Goyim and Jew best friends forever.

They litrally want this to happen...
maxresdefault.jpg

Syd Silver said:
This rabbi admits that the jews control everything

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6i2gk73lvHKt/

I want to add here, Hashem reversed is Mesha, which is ofcourse Aries in Sanskrit. Also Yamesh, means Lord Shiva. Which goes close to Shema.

He also admitted that the jews will leave (get kicked out) of the United States in "one or two, maybe five years".

Difference now is that they won't have the spiritual power to exact their parasitical revenge.

Alexa666 said:
Please help me, I am new to all this. Instruct me how and what to do to summon my demon and how to talk to him. If there is someone who knows a Croat, Serb, Bosnian, Montenegrin, let him suggest them to me and where can I send messages on this forum? Please

Hi Alexa! Welcome to the forum. The best way is to start reading our main site: satanisgod.org

Take your time and read it at your own pace. You can always post questions in the forum and members will do their best to help. Btw the main site does have a section about the Gods and Demons. You an find info about them and communication.

Alexa666 said:

You need to study and explore the JOS website and forum.
One suggestion, click the forum image at the top and go down and you will find different categories and topics. There are also guides for new members and you can make a new topic to ask for help and to ask questions.

Invictus said:
He also admitted that the jews will leave (get kicked out) of the United States in "one or two, maybe five years".

Difference now is that they won't have the spiritual power to exact their parasitical revenge.

Why can't it happen sooner? Also if they're completely removed, they won't have the 2500+ nuclear warheads in the US Military's arsenal at their disposal either.

Alexa666 said:

Yes, but do not post your questions into random topics.

Read how to make your own topic.

Forum Guide for New Members
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

ShadowTheRaven said:
Invictus said:

Why can't it happen sooner? Also if they're completely removed, they won't have the 2500+ nuclear warheads in the US Military's arsenal at their disposal either.

That would be nice. There is two interesting eclipses this year one full and one so close to full it's the same energy probably. Over the moon in one goes over Antares and the other Algol during the eclipse. I think this may be kind of important cause strong energies could backfire on enemy plans especially if we are doing rituals then. So why not this summer or fall the process starts in kicking out the Jews. Maybe who knows. That's cool to know he senses that good riddance he must have some info from somewhere on something we don't know about majorly right now to say that.

Yeah, they're the leaders of morality when their imaginary friend tells them to rape and blood sacrifice a child, and they comply because it's "god's will."

This shouldn't be my reality... I hate this.

So we have two statements from two rabbis telling us the same thing

For the average NPC
These statements mean nothing

For those who are aware
Those who are aware know that a high-ranking rabbi does not make statements just like that

In the Jews sphere high-ranking rabbis have great influence, rabbis are never directly involved in politics but directly influence politics

Those who are aware know that when a high-ranking rabbi makes such a public statement it means that this subject has been discussed in their inner circles and a decision has been made

In this case, the decision taken by the jews is to collapse America and make Israel take the lead over the whole world.

Imagine this, the whole world led by jews ...
This is the big jews dream, this is their great plan ...taking over our planet

What "they" don't know is that their dream will turn into a big nightmare.

I recently returned from a business trip to Kiev. There was a huge Hasidos invasion at the airport. Oh, how they stink! What a disgusting energy! Vile, sticky, stinking, depressing energy! After seeing one pair of these rats, I could not hide my hatred and contempt and instinctively began to attack the chakras of the female reptile. She read their stinking book right at the airport. In our!!! pagan airport сreated by the labor and efforts of the pagans! They brazenly read this abomination on our lands! Where will they come after being expelled from America? To Ukraine. They are like locusts going to Ukraine. This is their new "Promised Land". Having poisoned us, they are going to comfortably multiply and multiply there. In our beautiful and most fertile lands, leaving only a few of us to use us as slaves. But thank our Gods and Satan, they won't succeed. After all, we have a bazooka RTR

Lavena said:
I recently returned from a business trip to Kiev. There was a huge Hasidos invasion at the airport. Oh, how they stink! What a disgusting energy! Vile, sticky, stinking, depressing energy! After seeing one pair of these rats, I could not hide my hatred and contempt and instinctively began to attack the chakras of the female reptile. She read their stinking book right at the airport. In our!!! pagan airport сreated by the labor and efforts of the pagans! They brazenly read this abomination on our lands! Where will they come after being expelled from America? To Ukraine. They are like locusts going to Ukraine. This is their new "Promised Land". Having poisoned us, they are going to comfortably multiply and multiply there. In our beautiful and most fertile lands, leaving only a few of us to use us as slaves. But thank our Gods and Satan, they won't succeed. After all, we have a bazooka RTR

"They" have no "Promised Land" anywhere on this planet.

Syd Silver said:
Lavena said:

"They" have no "Promised Land" anywhere on this planet.

EXACTLY the kikes don't even belong on Earth :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

I think many sleeping Americans will wake up and try to turn to our god and get help because what he wanted the Jewish to have done, and many American leaders accepted slavery and welcomed the Jews in the 1990s and now the poison of communism is returning to them.

Heal Satan Lucifer True God
Heal Satan Azazel
Heal Satan Astaroth
Heal the all God's of hell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back