Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Deprogramming from vegetarianism

Anonymous.Satanist

Hi. I've been vegetarian for 2 years and I stopped a few months ago when I educated myself with JoS sermons about health & food.
But I still feel guilty when I eat meat, especially pork. I know there's nothing but I still feel sad.
Is there a way to deprogramming from this?

"In a positive way for me I'm compleatily free from every guilt to eat meat forerever" use this affirmation or similar everyday for 40 days. You can use it alone or after yoga or breathing exercises or mantra/runes.
Some good runes to free your soul are Uruz and Ansuz, a mantra is Munka, use what you think is best for you.

Anonymous.Satanist said:
Hi. I've been vegetarian for 2 years and I stopped a few months ago when I educated myself with JoS sermons about health & food.
But I still feel guilty when I eat meat, especially pork. I know there's nothing but I still feel sad.

Technically your not vegetarian. Your actually vegan by all accounts. I know it's a "social marxist construct". But you don't identify as vegetarian.

Had you been one, you'd incorporate some vitamin B from meats. There's a reason why some vegetarians get the shaft from vegans is cause they consume a mild amount of meat/fish. Not all vegetarians practice meat consumption, some use Vitamin B pills or consume some B vitamin substitutes like eggs which some vegans consider wrong and a cheat. :roll:

Generally speaking here at the JoS prominent members have mentioned 75-90% non-meat/10-25% meat. The TCM diet is perfect you consume about 17% meat. Basically something like 6oz or about 325mL of meat products. Also might want to consider incorporating some fish for omega 3/6 even IF fish may contain toxins(unfortunately due to pollution).

As for higher levels of meat SOME people COULD get away with a higher amount at up to a 50/50 ratio. We believe meat should be reduced not eliminated and people are consuming way too much meat and not enough fruits and veggies.

When you eat meat think "I don't NEED to eat a huge amount". Just satisfy both not just the normal vegetarian levels of meat consumption i.e. a mild, small amount. AND as well as when your body craves meat try and indulge in some meat products. Again listen to your body sometimes it NEEDS/WANTS things kinda like how some people crave fatty foods and they want to avoid it cause they think fat foods makes them fat when in fact maybe the body is telling you something.

So anyways O.P. don't feel bad or guilty or negative. As long as you consume a rational amount of meat your golden. The fact your in a high vegetable/fruit diet shows you probably researched stuff. Now just add some meat.

Plus in Hinduism meat is Satvic, the most powerful food substance. According to ayuverdic dietitians. There's also translations of meat consumption in hindu texts, counter to all the veganism promoted by the enemy diets. Meat might be royal but consume it like the serfs/peasants. There's a reason why some people saw the serf/peasants live longer than the fatty royals who lived to their 30s/40s and die from excessive meat consumption.

Excuse the remark if it sounds disrespectful but those villagers were unto something with mild meat consumption occasionally from time to time.

To further elaborate on other points members are making, it's just very important to have a fully balanced diet.

An example being meat, animal products, fruits and vegetables, grains.

Stormblood said:
No vegetarians eat meat. Let's not confuse people. Vegetarianism only allows other animal products such as dairy and eggs.

Okay then so what is the name of the consumption of mostly non-meat with a small amount of meat?

If vegan is a social marxist construct and vegeterianism is as you say non-meat based with a mild amount of dairy and eggs. Then what kind of name do you state as the appropriate diet/s? (75-90% non-meat with 10-25% meat or 50/50 for those who seem to be genetic freaks albeit that would delve into a omnivore who consumes as much meat as non-meat).

If based on percentage I'd wager to state people would want to know the name. Not just the percentage you can state I eat 80% non-meat and 20% meat that is my diet. And people will be like "Does it have a name?"

I'd state that is just a normal person wanting to be healthy but people these days want a name for everything.

So then don't eat pork. Nobody needs to eat pork anyway, if you can eat something else instead. Pork is the most similar kind of meat to human meat, that is discusting.

Your focus should be on eating a balanced diet with all different kinds of nutrients. And also that each food comes from a clean and healthy source. It is better to eat meat from a real farm where the animal has a natural, healthy, and comfortable life, and avoid meat from factory farms where sick animals are tortured and fed garbage like GMO soy and corn that the animal cannot digest and makes them sicker. Butter, milk, and meat from cows that eat real grass their whole life, and walk around in real fields

I think it doesn't matter as much what you are eating, than it matters that it is from a clean and healthy source.

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:
No vegetarians eat meat. Let's not confuse people. Vegetarianism only allows other animal products such as dairy and eggs.

I'd state that is just a normal person wanting to be healthy but people these days want a name for everything.

I am with you on this. I do not believe everything needs a name. One just has to look at the LGBT community to see where this madness of naming every single thing leads.

Anonymous.Satanist said:

As others said, a Munka working or other mantra/rune for detachment is the best way to go about this.

Also, remind yourself that you are aiding the fight for animals to have better lives in the future. However, in the present, it is important to keep yourself properly nourished, and thus there is no problem in eating animal products. It is only because of the enemy that animals under human care have to suffer.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

I think they were referring to animal meat in general, not just pork.

As far as I know about pork, it is perfectly fine to eat, relative to other meats. Looking at its properties, it is actually a great choice of animal product. It has the TCM flavors "salty" as well as "sweet", whereas some meats are normally sweet. This means it benefits the kidneys as well.

People in modern life usually get either spleen or kidney deficiencies, so pork would be able to benefit both. Beef might be more blood-building, but pork is still pretty blood-building, just perhaps slightly less.

I was going to mention eating naturally-raised animals to the OP, but I decided against this because I didn't want them to feel guilty. Meat from a fully natural animal is pretty expensive, so not everyone can have this all the time. If this was the case for OP, I didn't want them to feel worse lol.

All the tortured and sick animal souls will be redeemed or fixed in the end. Like with all things, it is simply due to enemy interference, not our own work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back