Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

They want to put the super jew 'Mario Draghi' as prime ministero in Italy

luis

As the titles, they want to put this jew looking 'Draghi' as prime minister in Italy. There is still a bit of hope but I don't know how much... honestly I'm disgustated by this but hopefully whatever happens people will awake. We already had help from Monti years ago (another jew guy) and it was not good at all. This time I hope Italians have learned the lesson and will do something about it but I don't have much hope for now. Lets keep doing the F-Rtr so this situation goes our way and people will awake and react against it.

I was wondering what he must look like if you're labeling him a super Jew (Not realizing super is what Italian media has dubbed him.), and goodness. He literally looks like a younger Soros.

200958104-109da851-d7d8-4f80-9462-4178dc29ad2f.jpg

mario-draghi-1-300x225.jpg

I want to add that the 'spread' (a useless economic thing) Is not at 105 After they announced Draghi and they are saying this everywhere in the news...1+5=6, jews with their bullshits again.

By the way I'm sorry for the title of this post, I wrote it on my phone and that happened :roll: unfortunately it can't be changed.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I was wondering what he must look like if you're labeling him a super Jew (Not realizing super is what Italian media has dubbed him.), and goodness. He literally looks like a younger Soros.

My joke was about 'Super Mario' too :lol: he looks really jewish and looking at his curriculum he must be. He even look like Macron another "super" jew...
I'm kinda scared for Italy, hopefully it ends well, last time we had someone like him it was terribile. Maybe this time around is to wake up people to the jews, this government if it starts now it will end in 2024 and we all know what will start to happen in 2024...

luis said:

My joke was about 'Super Mario' too :lol: he looks really jewish and looking at his curriculum he must be. He even look like Macron another "super" jew...
I'm kinda scared for Italy, hopefully it ends well, last time we had someone like him it was terribile. Maybe this time around is to wake up people to the jews, this government if it starts now it will end in 2024 and we all know what will start to happen in 2024...

《Goyim take a Jew as prime minister I'll lower your spread》

-August 2019 Salvini is part of the government, there was not yet this [I use a term that appeals to the tribe] economic holocaust, but Italy was punished because
he did not want to let in all the illegal immigrants in the world, the spread is over 300 points.

-February 2021 total chaos economy in pieces, non-existent jobs, maximum uncertainty, public debt that reaches colossal levels, but there is a Jew in government.
Spread level less than 100 points.

Today we learned another wonderful lesson in the world of clowns.

SS66610888 said:
luis said:

《Goyim take a Jew as prime minister I'll lower your spread》

-August 2019 Salvini is part of the government, there was not yet this [I use a term that appeals to the tribe] economic holocaust, but Italy was punished because
he did not want to let in all the illegal immigrants in the world, the spread is over 300 points.

-February 2021 total chaos economy in pieces, non-existent jobs, maximum uncertainty, public debt that reaches colossal levels, but there is a Jew in government.
Spread level less than 100 points.

Today we learned another wonderful lesson in the world of clowns.
Yes, they use the spread for this. Do they think people are stupid or what? After sometimes they are going to understand how it works... When the jews at the top like someone the spread level is low, when they don't like someone the spread level is high. Everytime the right is at the government the spread level rise...they think all gentile are stupid at this point.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back