Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seeing energy?

Low Priest

I am seeing little blue sometimes gold or white orbs of light. Like tiny orbs. I always envisioned seeing energy more fluid kinda like a heatwave but colored in w.e way. Anyways I only see them around animals. And it's not like I see them all the time it's just randomly I see little orb shine in my sight and I don't really get surprised by supernatural stuff anymore, I just want to know why this happens. Is it aura influence on the animal or is it that I'm starting to see energy. It only happens when they're close to me and it never seems to happen when I'm around humans.

Maybe when you are really relaxed(You said it doesn't happen near other humans) and in a good state physically, mentally and spiritually, you can see some?

How we are usually effects range of our abilities so maybe you may be starting to see energy bit by bit. I advice focusing on third eye and other astral receivers to boost up the progress a bit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back