Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magnum Opus, a doubt.

StyleCoin

To complete the Magnum opus it is necessary for the soul to be totally clean, powerful chakras and a totally elevated serpent, we all already know this, but I have a doubt:

is it necessary to have the astral senses 100% open to complete the magnum opus?

StyleCoin said:
To complete the Magnum opus it is necessary for the soul to be totally clean, powerful chakras and a totally elevated serpent, we all already know this, but I have a doubt:

is it necessary to have the astral senses 100% open to complete the magnum opus?

Dude you are worrying about stuff that is very far in the future..

I would think so. How else would you receive clear instructions from the Gods if you astral senses were not 100% open?

To add on to my previous post. Even if you had pitch perfect communication with the Gods I would imagine that the Magnum Opus contains instructions which also deal with the Astral body and not just the physical body. Without 100% open and functioning astral sense you may not be able to do said Astral body instructions.

As Nin said, that's not something you need to worry about right now, and there's no way your astral senses won't be at least a little bit open after raising the serpent.

NinRick said:
StyleCoin said:

time passes fast.

Powerofjustice said:
As Nin said, that's not something you need to worry about right now, and there's no way your astral senses won't be at least a little bit open after raising the serpent.

it was just a doubt that was in my head.

StyleCoin said:
NinRick said:
StyleCoin said:

time passes fast.
:D Once you are actually nearing the period where you would undertake MO meditation and related, you would not even ask such questions. So yeah, first things first. That means get the basics done, and study more.

StyleCoin said:
NinRick said:
StyleCoin said:

time passes fast.
If you were anywhere close to that, your senses would surely be working by then.

It's like you are asking if you win a marathon race, how important is it to know how to walk first?

If you were close to winning the race, you would surely be very good at walking and running already.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back