Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A moment of great weakness, and really need some advice.

serpentwalker666

Hello. I was in a very deep spiritual relationship with a woman and she also committed to spiritual satanism beside me. To make a long story short, between the two of us, we had established a very strong connection to our guardians and the gods.

This later extended to the gods specifically giving me spiritual tasks and work that was between me and them, and they were very eager to have us bond together, and become strong spiritual satanists, we had a huge fight about things that progressed over time, we both had very extensive health issues, and she had very bad mental health, and very severe issues at times in her rationality, discernment and ability to be a responsible adult, her capacity for understanding because of her issues were not fully there, which would lead us to clash of very stupid, foolish things.

The biggest thing is she was soon to become my wife, she was rather infertile and incapable of children. She is a good person, but someone that despite having spiritual gifts, was extremely deficient in personal responsibility, like taking care of a house, taking care of herself, and our life in general.

Satan spoke to me around last yule, when things were going well between us. And he informed me that he has given our child a satanic soul like I had asked. That it was very important we stayed strong in each other, and together, and that we would bring each other great happiness.

We both had issues, more so mine being I have issues controlling my temper with her, and expressing myself properly, especially because she had no capacity for being a responsible woman and adult, to where I was basically trapped then in a situation of trying to maintain this relationship, and burden myself with chores, everything, because she was an unmotivated, fucking wreck..

Things surmounted about this and we had a very bad arguement, and are at a point where she doesnt want to speak to me currently unless its eventually about the child, and she became rather mentally unstable, and has deliberately made a string of serious mistakes, and showed no regard for my feelings, acting as if I some monster, and that she did nothing wrong, when it was both of us, and she doesn't want to listen to reason.

To make a long story short. I also was in a pretty bad situation, and I see it as such because I was mainly only able to get very accurate information and communication on an ouija board with her assistance, as I am not very talented or experienced with them, and I do not know if I am getting correct communication using them myself.

I was also in a situation where I had a serious cardiac event to where my heart almost stopped, and killed me, as where the gods had to step in and they decided to work on healing it because it has the potential to kill me unpredictably, and even made me stop doing rtrs for a certain time period.

Between the fact I am possibly going to be losing the family I worked so hard to create, and am not in a position where i feel my communication abilities may not offer me a full open line to reestablish the channels to know when certain tasks are to be done, I am absolutely devastated and destroyed between these two circumstances, as it feels not only as if my heart and future has been torn to pieces, but my eyes have been temporarily plucked from my skull as well.

Lastly. I am rather advanced in working with the kundalini, but have issues with telepathy, and seeing hearing the gods, and achieving accurate communication in this area.

I am advanced enough to where I can use mirrors to scry rather decently, and hear the gods, see visions or anything they want to show me, and or see the deceased.

But this communicate is typically very difficult for me, and I feel like theres no a real other medium they could get through to me. I am going to be practicing using the board alone, for the next coming weeks.

Any suggestions, advice, and emotional support is heavily appreciated. I feel as if my life as fallen apart in a very short manner in front of my eyes, and I have lost my family, and I am in a horrible place mentally, like I have been defeated.

Hail Satan.

You say you are working with the kundalini, but maybe you are doing this prematurely? Especially if you are having all these issues in your life plus the problem with your heart. Like if you aren’t already to the point where you can control your temper, it seems rather unwise to do kundalini work. I only mention it sent you specifically say you have had trouble controlling your temper with your partner. You should also really consider how much information you’ve received, especially concerning this person, isn’t delusional thinking or self-fulfilling/wishful thinking.

I’m sorry you are going through so much. You should really just work on healing/cleansing yourself and spiritual warfare until you have sorted these issues out, in my opinion.

May I ask why u say Satan told u he has given ur child a satanic soul what do u mean by this ? And what do u think this means and again did all this escalate so to the fact that u grew closer to the gods and all? That being said r u certain (and no disrespect towards u or her) she is not Jewish ? Anyway I know how shit it can feel all I can advise is keep ur meditations strong and protection and just completely throw ur self closer and closer to Satan and the gods surely things can become more clearer for u
serpentwalker666 said:
Hello. I was in a very deep spiritual relationship with a woman and she also committed to spiritual satanism beside me. To make a long story short, between the two of us, we had established a very strong connection to our guardians and the gods.

This later extended to the gods specifically giving me spiritual tasks and work that was between me and them, and they were very eager to have us bond together, and become strong spiritual satanists, we had a huge fight about things that progressed over time, we both had very extensive health issues, and she had very bad mental health, and very severe issues at times in her rationality, discernment and ability to be a responsible adult, her capacity for understanding because of her issues were not fully there, which would lead us to clash of very stupid, foolish things.

The biggest thing is she was soon to become my wife, she was rather infertile and incapable of children. She is a good person, but someone that despite having spiritual gifts, was extremely deficient in personal responsibility, like taking care of a house, taking care of herself, and our life in general.

Satan spoke to me around last yule, when things were going well between us. And he informed me that he has given our child a satanic soul like I had asked. That it was very important we stayed strong in each other, and together, and that we would bring each other great happiness.

We both had issues, more so mine being I have issues controlling my temper with her, and expressing myself properly, especially because she had no capacity for being a responsible woman and adult, to where I was basically trapped then in a situation of trying to maintain this relationship, and burden myself with chores, everything, because she was an unmotivated, fucking wreck..

Things surmounted about this and we had a very bad arguement, and are at a point where she doesnt want to speak to me currently unless its eventually about the child, and she became rather mentally unstable, and has deliberately made a string of serious mistakes, and showed no regard for my feelings, acting as if I some monster, and that she did nothing wrong, when it was both of us, and she doesn't want to listen to reason.

To make a long story short. I also was in a pretty bad situation, and I see it as such because I was mainly only able to get very accurate information and communication on an ouija board with her assistance, as I am not very talented or experienced with them, and I do not know if I am getting correct communication using them myself.

I was also in a situation where I had a serious cardiac event to where my heart almost stopped, and killed me, as where the gods had to step in and they decided to work on healing it because it has the potential to kill me unpredictably, and even made me stop doing rtrs for a certain time period.

Between the fact I am possibly going to be losing the family I worked so hard to create, and am not in a position where i feel my communication abilities may not offer me a full open line to reestablish the channels to know when certain tasks are to be done, I am absolutely devastated and destroyed between these two circumstances, as it feels not only as if my heart and future has been torn to pieces, but my eyes have been temporarily plucked from my skull as well.

Lastly. I am rather advanced in working with the kundalini, but have issues with telepathy, and seeing hearing the gods, and achieving accurate communication in this area.

I am advanced enough to where I can use mirrors to scry rather decently, and hear the gods, see visions or anything they want to show me, and or see the deceased.

But this communicate is typically very difficult for me, and I feel like theres no a real other medium they could get through to me. I am going to be practicing using the board alone, for the next coming weeks.

Any suggestions, advice, and emotional support is heavily appreciated. I feel as if my life as fallen apart in a very short manner in front of my eyes, and I have lost my family, and I am in a horrible place mentally, like I have been defeated.

Hail Satan.

U doing deflecting curses ?and yoga ?
serpentwalker666 said:

Hail Satan.

serpentwalker666 said:

Hail Satan.

The only advice I can really give you is to keep on trucking. It may not seem like it, but shit gets better. I’ve had my own troubles in the past, so I should know. My own mother practically brainwashed me into hating my dad and thinking that he was abusive, etc. Satan and the gods have helped me get over this and help me rebuild a relationship with my dad, and I think they can help you and your wife too. I’m not good at telepathy either, and I still don’t even know who my guardian demon is yet, but I’m working on it. And that’s really all we can do: to truly try your best. I think your girl needs to be reminded of this too. I hope this helps you man. Good luck brother.

HAIL SATAN

serpentwalker666 said:

Hail Satan.
Hey. What I suggest is for you to learn astrology. It will really serve you well during these tough times. You'll know what exactly are you going through, understand the reason behind it (tough transits for example.) and eventually you'll learn the lesson behind your struggles and will be able to sublimate the negative energies so you can grow. Right now I really belive you are going through tough Saturn transits (seriousness, responsibility, feeling the weight of the world on you.) That might be affecting your relationship with your partner since I feel she has a neptunian side to her where she might be lazy but also gifts her with psychic power. Believe me it's totally fine for you to be feeling bad and hopeless but remember the gods are with you. You have nothing to fear as this is not the end of the world just a very tough time that you will overcome eventually. Actually I am having tough Saturn and Neptune transits now so I kinda understand you and your lover haha.

Stay strong, keep learning, and eventually you'll learn the hard lessons of Saturn and will be able to have empathy with your lover.

Btw as part of my experience being in an unmotivational rut and an absolute mess, it comes from sadness, insecurity, depression. So try to have some sympathy with your lover a bit. Try to understand her. Why is she feeling unmotivated? (She probably has tough transits as well, might be Neptune.) And can you help her? Talk with her and accept her. When I was a mess and unmotivated I always appreciated my demoness lover's acceptance, patience, and unconditional love. After some time (depends on the transit.) I start becoming healthy bit by bit again and eventually shining like the sun. :)
So please give your lover a little more patience, sympathy, understanding. I am sure she deserves it for all the help she did for you. Don't be angry at her as that will only make her hate you and herself even more. Good luck :)
Also I am sorry if my English is bad or hard to read it is not my native language.

Hail Satan!!

Libra said:
You say you are working with the kundalini, but maybe you are doing this prematurely? Especially if you are having all these issues in your life plus the problem with your heart. Like if you aren’t already to the point where you can control your temper, it seems rather unwise to do kundalini work. I only mention it sent you specifically say you have had trouble controlling your temper with your partner. You should also really consider how much information you’ve received, especially concerning this person, isn’t delusional thinking or self-fulfilling/wishful thinking.

I’m sorry you are going through so much. You should really just work on healing/cleansing yourself and spiritual warfare until you have sorted these issues out, in my opinion.

I am very certain I am not doing this prematurely, as I was given specific times and days by my guardian to work with the energy and raise to the crown gradually. Because of the amount and intensity I was able to raise to the crown, I am very certain that this could not be premature, but I could be wrong.

I will keep up on the cleansing my aura and chakras like normally.

As for the amount of information, there was alot. But specific things I would be told by the gods and would come to pass within the time period they allotted and foretold.

Along with them telling me to leave the house and go to the hospital to make sure a cardiac event did not cause damage.

I heard alot mentally, andd saw alot they showed me.but it is sometimes very hard to know if it's actually them or my own mind.

serpentwalker666 said:

Hail Satan.

Just keep going probably enemy attack. If she wasn't doing protection the enemy will try to do the things that are most against us and cause the most problems. So you have to adjust a little make her realize that, and you sound like you may be stuck with some programming too. The enemy would target your Saturn in her if they are attacking you. This is the same thing they tried to do between me and my girlfriend from the beginning. So figure out your issues too work on them. Maybe things are not as serious as you think. You would be super bothered if it was your Saturn being touched so maybe you realize where the issue is now. Need to adjust.

The biggest thing you should do is get your partner to do Ansuz 9 to any multiple of 9 times into each chakra and say "____" (names) ___ (chakra) is completely and totally free of any connections and influences of the enemies of Satan right now. You can do that on her yourself too. This is totally an enemy attack I wanted to mention cause it's similar to how the enemy tried to attack us. Make one or us act in ways that bothers the other the most or break up in some way.

I appreciate all the advice fellow satanists. I am going to look into the astrology for myself during this difficult time.

One thing I wanted to add is the possiblity this could be an enemy attack. My partner has left me and made a string of irrational decisions seemingly out of no where.

She has mental health problems, but there was a few times before when she was attacked psychically and I had to defend her from the enemy that she is very vulnerable to their attacks, and this situation seems it has escalated in a coincidentally way that it would foolish of me not to take this into consideration.

She hasnt spoke to me. I have a close friend who is spiritual, and she related to him she has completely stopped seeing and hearing the gods, which is extremely abnormal and unusual for her as she has always had a good hold on sensing things like that.

The last thing is I keep getting these vibes the gods are not pleased at all with how this situation has turned out for me. They have always been by my side, and while I am not the best communication, it's as if I can feel their rage in the air concerning how things have reached this point.

I am not sure if this is actually the case, but I feel this strongly. I have hit a weak point with my health. I am still meditating and working with my aura of protection, but I had such a severe event with my heart that i havent felt the same since and it's as if my life, family and everything is under siege.

I do not know if this is the enemy or a transit, or the combination of both.

But I am going to cling to the gods as much as I can, I have asked them for help as everything seems out of my control and their is nothing else I am able to do to remedy things except wait, and have them light up the path for me.

Hail Satan.

serpentwalker666 said:

Hail Satan.

You could turn it into a tv show, days of our Satanic lives. Let's break this down shall we.

The way you Express yourself, its obvious something is a little off. You talk about her as though she is an object to give you a baby and nothing more.

The Gods are going to send an important soul, to a woman with mental illness, and whatever is going on with you as well? For what reason exactly?

So you are going to cling to the Gods, rocking back and forth, as though in an insane asylum, waiting for your bi polar girlfriend to stabilize, and tell you how sweet of a baby the two of you are going to make....

I'm not trying to be rude to you. I just want you to understand. Life is not this level of hard. Satanism attracts all kinds of nut jobs, or makes people act like them. Maxine has said this. How about this instead? Break off from the Astral world and trying to have pep talks from the Gods on every little thing in your life, and sit down and do void and Yoga.

Once you calm the mind and get control of your emotions, come to grips with reality, having a psychotic girlfriend is only going to bring misery, not only to your life, but would also be genetically passed on to any children. Get rid of her, and have some you time.

Go to work, live your life, and become a normal human being. Instead of some nut job tin hat wearer, talking about Aliens telling him his schizoid GF might have a soul from Hell, if she can stop pounding her head into a wall long enough. Like no lol, stop it.

This is what I have been talking about. Do void and become a Sane, responsible Adult.

Shanti Sananda said:
serpentwalker666 said:

Hail Satan.

You could turn it into a tv show, days of our Satanic lives. Let's break this down shall we.

The way you Express yourself, its obvious something is a little off. You talk about her as though she is an object to give you a baby and nothing more.

The Gods are going to send an important soul, to a woman with mental illness, and whatever is going on with you as well? For what reason exactly?

So you are going to cling to the Gods, rocking back and forth, as though in an insane asylum, waiting for your bi polar girlfriend to stabilize, and tell you how sweet of a baby the two of you are going to make....

I'm not trying to be rude to you. I just want you to understand. Life is not this level of hard. Satanism attracts all kinds of nut jobs, or makes people act like them. Maxine has said this. How about this instead? Break off from the Astral world and trying to have pep talks from the Gods on every little thing in your life, and sit down and do void and Yoga.

Once you calm the mind and get control of your emotions, come to grips with reality, having a psychotic girlfriend is only going to bring misery, not only to your life, but would also be genetically passed on to any children. Get rid of her, and have some you time.

Go to work, live your life, and become a normal human being. Instead of some nut job tin hat wearer, talking about Aliens telling him his schizoid GF might have a soul from Hell, if she can stop pounding her head into a wall long enough. Like no lol, stop it.

This is what I have been talking about. Do void and become a Sane, responsible Adult.

I have been just tossing this situation aside for a few days. You are pretty right on almost everything, however I have had accurate communication at times, and I am not sure what else it would be if not.

You advice is really sound and you are correct, but I really dont like your tone making me out as a "nutjob tinfoil hat wearer" and "talking about his schizoid GF might have a soul from hell", or "shes an object to make my child".

If you are going to give advice fine, but I'm not here to be wrote to in a demeaning matter like I'm an irrational basketcase, who isnt a functional adult.. we all sometimes walk into very difficult situations that turn out in a horrible way.

I brought this situation on my myself, I know that.

I appreciate everything you said besides the tone you took and some of the words you used.

serpentwalker666 said:
Shanti Sananda said:
serpentwalker666 said:

Hail Satan.

I have been just tossing this situation aside for a few days. You are pretty right on almost everything, however I have had accurate communication at times, and I am not sure what else it would be if not.

You advice is really sound and you are correct, but I really dont like your tone making me out as a "nutjob tinfoil hat wearer" and "talking about his schizoid GF might have a soul from hell", or "shes an object to make my child".

If you are going to give advice fine, but I'm not here to be wrote to in a demeaning matter like I'm an irrational basketcase, who isnt a functional adult.. we all sometimes walk into very difficult situations that turn out in a horrible way.

I appreciate everything you said besides the tone you took and some of the words you used.

As I said, this was not intended to disrespect you, but to get you to wake up. If I coddle you, and tell you, that you are perfect and everything is fine, I do more damage by not alerting you to a problem.

If you join the millitary, how do you think they will treat you? Think they will hold your hand? How do you think a Marine would think? You cannot control what others do, you dont decide how they talk too you. The only thing you can control is how you react.

This is where void is vital. If you allow the outside world to affect you, then you are a slave. The only thing that is happening is you wish to control everyone and everything in your life. It's a form of control freak. Your arrogance is then affected, when everything doesnt go your way.

This is a weakness inside of you. Because realize it doesnt affect me at all? I can say what I want willy nillie, and you will be the one reacting. Which means if I'm an enemy that comes along, I can manipulate that.

It isn't your responsibility how others talk to you, what tone they have. It's your responsibility how you deal with your own problems in life. But you are fortunate because I am not here to break you down and leave you that way, I am here to build you up.

Which your ability to realize the futility of your current path, so quickly, is very impressive. The things you have been doing so far, have brought you misery. I dont want to see that for you. Also, I am sure that you have received messages from the Gods. But keep that to your advancement for now, not every issue in your life, you can solve yourself.

Do you want to be miserable, stuck in the same cycle? Or are you ready to break free and live a life, where you are able to have the things you want. A loving relationship, where the other person values you? Instead of only caring about themselves? A life where you can have a loving family?

Realize what does this child mean to you. A human being that you can mold into the friend that you desire. Someone to love you unconditionally till they are 12.

Shanti Sananda said:
serpentwalker666 said:
Shanti Sananda said:

As I said, this was not intended to disrespect you, but to get you to wake up. If I coddle you, and tell you, that you are perfect and everything is fine, I do more damage by not alerting you to a problem.

If you join the millitary, how do you think they will treat you? Think they will hold your hand? How do you think a Marine would think? You cannot control what others do, you dont decide how they talk too you. The only thing you can control is how you react.

This is where void is vital. If you allow the outside world to affect you, then you are a slave. The only thing that is happening is you wish to control everyone and everything in your life. It's a form of control freak. Your arrogance is then affected, when everything doesnt go your way.

This is a weakness inside of you. Because realize it doesnt affect me at all? I can say what I want willy nillie, and you will be the one reacting. Which means if I'm an enemy that comes along, I can manipulate that.

It isn't your responsibility how others talk to you, what tone they have. It's your responsibility how you deal with your own problems in life. But you are fortunate because I am not here to break you down and leave you that way, I am here to build you up.

Which your ability to realize the futility of your current path, so quickly, is very impressive. The things you have been doing so far, have brought you misery. I dont want to see that for you. Also, I am sure that you have received messages from the Gods. But keep that to your advancement for now, not every issue in your life, you can solve yourself.

Do you want to be miserable, stuck in the same cycle? Or are you ready to break free and live a life, where you are able to have the things you want. A loving relationship, where the other person values you? Instead of only caring about themselves? A life where you can have a loving family?

Realize what does this child mean to you. A human being that you can mold into the friend that you desire. Someone to love you unconditionally till they are 12.

Thank you for the clarification Shanti Sananda. Yes, sometimes a blatant wake up call with words that are sharp and precise is definitely needed.

You seem like a very responsible, respectable Spiritual Satanist. It's very apparent you have been around here for quite a awhile.

I appreciate the advice, meaning to wake me up. I'm definitely not one for coddling.. lol.

As for building me up, your words speak the truth, and I will let me path be carved from here and work on my advancement even further.

This currently situation is very detrimental to me unless serious things change, which that may never happen, so I must mentally prepare myself for whatever occurs from here and take steps to seriously control my mind and emotions.

We are all warriors of satan, and we will draw our swords and work together to slaughter the enemy for what they have done, and one day eventually. This unnatural world that has been crafted by the enemy is going to fall in upon itself.

With that, we will have our world again, and I cannot wait for that day. That you for discussing this over with me. I've noticed alot of situations with members end up into arguments instead of talking it out, with the end goal of peace and snuffing out the happy for infighting, which is frowned heavily on by Satan, and Beelzebul does not take kindly to those things, as the house of Satan must not be divided within itself, because our foundations must hold, and unity must be the end goal.

Mercury Retrograde isnt helping but, thankfully we can just have a good respectable thread.

Thank you very much Shanti, your words have hit their mark, and in turn I hope mine to you.

Hail Satan and All the Gods, and Warriors who fight in the name of Satan!

serpentwalker666 said:
Shanti Sananda said:
serpentwalker666 said:

Thank you for the clarification Shanti Sananda. Yes, sometimes a blatant wake up call with words that are sharp and precise is definitely needed.

You seem like a very responsible, respectable Spiritual Satanist. It's very apparent you have been around here for quite a awhile.

I appreciate the advice, meaning to wake me up. I'm definitely not one for coddling.. lol.

As for building me up, your words speak the truth, and I will let me path be carved from here and work on my advancement even further.

This currently situation is very detrimental to me unless serious things change, which that may never happen, so I must mentally prepare myself for whatever occurs from here and take steps to seriously control my mind and emotions.

We are all warriors of satan, and we will draw our swords and work together to slaughter the enemy for what they have done, and one day eventually. This unnatural world that has been crafted by the enemy is going to fall in upon itself.

With that, we will have our world again, and I cannot wait for that day. That you for discussing this over with me. I've noticed alot of situations with members end up into arguments instead of talking it out, with the end goal of peace and snuffing out the happy for infighting, which is frowned heavily on by Satan, and Beelzebul does not take kindly to those things, as the house of Satan must not be divided within itself, because our foundations must hold, and unity must be the end goal.

Mercury Retrograde isnt helping but, thankfully we can just have a good respectable thread.

Thank you very much Shanti, your words have hit their mark, and in turn I hope mine to you.

Hail Satan and All the Gods, and Warriors who fight in the name of Satan!

I am glad to hear, because you deserve better. Why should you tolerate some woman who doesnt care about you and only wishes to use You? Because you are deep down wanting to be loved, so you are going tolerate being used, in an attempt to act out giving your part?

So two years down the road, we can read about how she left you broken and miserable, and expects child support, and even allows you to visit your own child twice a week? You just have to deal with the person she is dating now, telling you how much he likes smashing your gf and raising your kid?

So you can work somewhere to pay too support your child you rarely see, broken and alone!? Because you wanted love, you wanted a family, but only got spit on return? No. You deserve better then this. If I do come across as Angry, the anger Is not directed at you.

It is directed at the fact, that the Gods have been bound away from this planet for far long enough. Directionless Satan's creation has wandered around, just looking for basic human needs and the ability to survive. While walking into every trap layed by the enemy.

YOU deserve a Better Life. Then pacing about talking to the walls, how to make come about a situation that will bring you pain, that when everyone leaves you, at least you have the walls to cry too!

Pick yourself up, dump this bitch, and walk with your chin held high! Your new motto, I will find a happy life! And I shall never tolerate less then, absolute love, affection and care shown towards me!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back