Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it possible to stay in Hell without reincarnation?

Pil666

I have been a Christian for 15 years. Since I was a child, there were many times when I was scared at night, and a year ago I had a lot of terrible nightmares, and after waking up from my dreams, I often suffered from fear for about 5 hours, or were affected all day. Of course, prayer was useless. I also suffered from depression, but as it got worse, I decided to commit suicide. Of course, the cause was more than a nightmare. Interestingly, this became an opportunity to escape Christianity. Christianity forbids suicide, so I started to doubt about this, one doubt, two doubts, two doubts, ten doubts. Eventually I turned to atheism, and the only hope for me was the extinction of existence. One day, I remembered that the evangelist mentioned Satanism, and while I was learning about it, I saw a seal on the Demon, and I got a fever and dizziness in my body. I couldn't sleep that night, and I made my devotion because I had faith. By meeting GD, daily RTR and meditation, my life turned positive and my depression was overcome.
However, since the burden of reincarnation has been severe from the past, I asked SATAN to ask, and although I felt comfortable, I do not know if you would accept it because it is a request that does not fit Satanism.

I suppose one could, but it's not beneficial to your spiritual advancement. You need a body to meditate, to breathe, and Satan doesn't just want you to sir around and not advance for all eternity.

The goal is not to keep you in afterlife forever, because we are both physical and spiritual being.

“Eternal afterlife” is xian myth. Souls cannot raise energy without physical body, so if they do not reincarnate, they will ultimately wither away and die. I mean, maybe Gods would somehow replenish your energy so that you stay alive, but what is the use in that? They won’t do that forever, only case where they would try and revitalize the soul is to send it back.

The ultimate goal of Spiritual Satanism is completion of the Magnum Opus, the "Great Work"..or Greatest. Not sure. That's where the soul becomes immortal, no longer fearing not being able to reincarnate. It can take lifetimes..yes, plural.

Your body will die. Don't worry, death is natural, it happens. The more you work, the closer you get to enjoying life and becoming spiritually immortal, and will be able to actually ascend, reincarnate as a Demon on Duat/Hell..and that's a good thing.

no, death is not a good thing, it's not enjoyable, reincarnating is not a fun idea (being a teenager again? yuck)...but it's nature. it's natural. It's gonna happen, so don't worry about it.

problems from past lives are handled, "dross" is removed, the more you spiritually advance. that's natural too. so that won't be a problem, rather you'll be working towards making it not a problem anymore. and yes most of us have problems from past lives...just keep at it.

No it is not possible. Your soul needs a body to advance. The soul is not immortal, it is made out of light. If you simply stayed in the astral and never re-incarnated you would eventually die. Not death in the way of Sa Ta Na Ma(Birth, Life, Death, Rebirth) but instead true death, spiritual death, you would no longer exist in any dimension or form.

Adrellis said:
Your body will die. Don't worry, death is natural, it happens. The more you work, the closer you get to enjoying life and becoming spiritually immortal, and will be able to actually ascend, reincarnate as a Demon on Duat/Hell..and that's a good thing.
No, death, at least for us Gentiles is not natural at all, we were supposed to become Gods, death is a thing now just because some reptile race invaded our planet and disconnected us from our true Gods.
And no, you don't reincarnate as a Demon in Duat, you will reincarnate on earth as a mere mortal, again.

Aquarius said:
Adrellis said:
No, death, at least for us Gentiles is not natural at all, we were supposed to become Gods, death is a thing now just because some reptile race invaded our planet and disconnected us from our true Gods.
And no, you don't reincarnate as a Demon in Duat, you will reincarnate on earth as a mere mortal, again.

I think Adrellis is stating a human reincarnates as a Demon in Hell after ascension. "and will be able to actually ascend, reincarnate as a Demon on Duat/Hell"

Meteor said:
If my memory is correct, I stayed there a fairly long time myself before this lifetime.
While it was pleasant to rest there for a while, I'm glad to be here again in the flesh. Things are better now, and I can move forward again. I can be a part of this changing world, and experience it in such a clear and vidid way. I think that's a wonderful thing.
As others have mentioned, having a physical body is also important for spiritual advancement, so I think it's something to be cherished.

No problem with staying there for a while if you need some time to calm down, but eventually, I'm sure you'll find yourself longing for more and wanting to have a physical body again. That's just the nature of things.

Physical existence used to be much easier and more enjoyable than it is now. Anyone who remembers past lives at all knows this. I think that is the point the OP is getting at they think it won't ever get any better so they want to stay in Duat forever. Well it will get better for you once your deprogrammed from the enemy in the here and now. As well as it will get far better in the future as the enemy is taken from power. Those problems won't exist forever so you won't even need to do this or want to for that matter.
Adrellis said:
The ultimate goal of Spiritual Satanism is completion of the Magnum Opus, the "Great Work"..or Greatest. Not sure. That's where the soul becomes immortal, no longer fearing not being able to reincarnate. It can take lifetimes..yes, plural.

no, death is not a good thing, it's not enjoyable, reincarnating is not a fun idea (being a teenager again? yuck)...but it's nature. it's natural. It's gonna happen, so don't worry about it.

problems from past lives are handled, "dross" is removed, the more you spiritually advance. that's natural too. so that won't be a problem, rather you'll be working towards making it not a problem anymore. and yes most of us have problems from past lives...just keep at it.

I don't completely agree that reincarnation is not a fun idea. Some people actually wish for it to be able to change the situation in their lives the easy way to kind of reset things forget about stuff etc. Sadly some think it's the only way out and for some with the enemy in power it actually may be. Reality is not supposed to be hard it's supposed to be fun and enjoyable but many don't realize this cause the enemy set up a system to make it "hard"

Artisan said:
No it is not possible. Your soul needs a body to advance. The soul is not immortal, it is made out of light. If you simply stayed in the astral and never re-incarnated you would eventually die. Not death in the way of Sa Ta Na Ma(Birth, Life, Death, Rebirth) but instead true death, spiritual death, you would no longer exist in any dimension or form.

I should add on to this post.

It would take a REALLY long time for your soul to lose enough light that you reached spiritual death. By that time I am sure that you would have re-incarnated. Through the process of re-incarnation we have past life amnesia and lose our memories of the past. I am not 100% sure on this but I have a feeling that when we are physically dead we are able to remember all of our past lives memories. Considering that, You are here currently and it is unlikely that your soul is brand new. Your soul knew something that you current;y don't and choose to re-incarnate. The fact that you chose to re-incarnate before because of some knowledge means that you will likely re-incarnate again. However you will likely regret dying as you will probably have your memory of why you re-incarnated in the past.

See this topic:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17866&p=67521&hilit=Rainbow+body#p67521

I'm confused. It seems as though what's being said is you reincarnate even if you reach magnum opus?

Previously, I thought we keep reincarnating until we reach magnum opus and then die and become a god after the death, no need to reincarnate again. Just like our ancestors back during the golden age. Or... did They reach it, and yet they died and lived on in the Astral? Or did they reincarnate into important figures?

Kinda confused now.

hailourtruegod said:
Aquarius said:
Adrellis said:

I think Adrellis is stating a human reincarnates as a Demon in Hell after ascension. "and will be able to actually ascend, reincarnate as a Demon on Duat/Hell"
Tell me more about this ascension thing, what exactly do you mean by it, you mean MO? because in that case there is absolutely no need to reincarnate. You mean after the kundalini rising? In that case I highly doubt you will just be reincarnated on Duat.

hailourtruegod said:
Aquarius said:
Adrellis said:

this. the Magnum Opus is what we do, then when the physical body dies, the reincarnation CAN send us into a new Demon's body (child, birth) on Duat. But I'm merely parotting what I can recall reading from years ago, on the JoS pages about the Magnum Opus and the steps we're given. I COULD BE WRONG, things could have changed, my info could be outdated.

as for death being called "natural" by me..a physical death is gonna happen, and this is towards Aquarius, you can't just tell someone "don't die" and they don't die. until we break that cycle, we're in it. death might not be intended for us but we don't get out of it just at the snap of the fingers. and it was just easier to become spiritually immortal before the enemy invaded us, true, but if we didn't become immortal..death would happen.

i have problems being wrong, been wrong most of my whole life, but i'll listen to corrections.

(it's also possible we're in a state to ascend by completing the Magnum Opus, then reincarnate on Earth again and do amazing things. that'd be cool, I kinda like this planet, but immortal humans' souls are Demonic souls, iirc. I don't know, it's still beyond my grasp)

Artisan said:
Artisan said:

I should add on to this post.

It would take a REALLY long time for your soul to lose enough light that you reached spiritual death. By that time I am sure that you would have re-incarnated. Through the process of re-incarnation we have past life amnesia and lose our memories of the past. I am not 100% sure on this but I have a feeling that when we are physically dead we are able to remember all of our past lives memories. Considering that, You are here currently and it is unlikely that your soul is brand new. Your soul knew something that you current;y don't and choose to re-incarnate. The fact that you chose to re-incarnate before because of some knowledge means that you will likely re-incarnate again. However you will likely regret dying as you will probably have your memory of why you re-incarnated in the past.

Is it impossible to stop reincarnation even if I ask SATAN?

You cannot stay forever, but people can take a lot of time to reincarnate. The more advanced, the more they can "stay". But eventually unless one is fully advanced or has done high levels of the Magnum Opus, they have reincarnate. Even people who have done all the preliminary work, will have to reincarnate to finish things over.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You cannot stay forever, but people can take a lot of time to reincarnate. The more advanced, the more they can "stay". But eventually unless one is fully advanced or has done high levels of the Magnum Opus, they have reincarnate. Even people who have done all the preliminary work, will have to reincarnate to finish things over.

I wonder if spiritual death is possible without reincarnation rather than staying

Aquarius said:
hailourtruegod said:
Aquarius said:

Tell me more about this ascension thing, what exactly do you mean by it, you mean MO? because in that case there is absolutely no need to reincarnate. You mean after the kundalini rising? In that case I highly doubt you will just be reincarnated on Duat.

Yeah I figured they mean the MO when they said ascended.

I wasn't saying their assessment of how things happen when one becomes advanced was true though. They seem a bit uneducated on these matters at the moment but I just wanted to point a small misunderstanding is all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back