Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ufo, good and bad aliens.

Elias Sebastian

What can you tell me about the UFOs that have been seen in military nuclear / missile stations that have PERMANENTLY deactivated missiles and nuclear weapons ...?!?
I've seen a lot of documentaries about it; after the Chernobyl explosion they said they saw a UFO sweep the entire affected area with a strange light, as if trying to limit the damage caused by the radiation as much as possible. Who are these aliens who go around the bases deactivating military weapons? Are they Nordics or other humanoid alien races like us who are protecting Humans along with Satan? I have heard of tall blond aliens who reported they were waiting for their ally, a leader of "light" to help humanity break free.

Is there a source for these or is this all kinds new-agey stuff? There are bad Nordics, and if there are any aliens physically present on the planet, best bet is that they're evil. There were a lot of sightings around WW2 times, and during any major human catastrophe. I doubt the aliens were here to deactivate the weapons they wanted to be built, if anything they were taking stock.

Watch Bob Lazar. I’ve seen all his interview and documentaries he’s done over 30 years. He’s always consistent. Story never changes. Everything adds up. He was in charge of reverse engineering spacecraft for the government. I believe his story.

I've somewhat heard of what you said, vaguely but honestly idk what you expect to hear from us exactly. The gods have stepped in to help humanity from the brink of annihilation many times so if they did what you said then it wouldn't be a surprise.

Sybellum said:
Is there a source for these or is this all kinds new-agey stuff? There are bad Nordics, and if there are any aliens physically present on the planet, best bet is that they're evil. There were a lot of sightings around WW2 times, and during any major human catastrophe. I doubt the aliens were here to deactivate the weapons they wanted to be built, if anything they were taking stock.

There are entire documentaries about it. In an Italian television channel where they talk about science, geography and astronomy, they brought many documentaries (probably by Americans) where they investigated secret dossiers about UFOs and close encounters with extraterrestrials. Blue Book project-mk-ultra project, secret bases like those of Dulce ... a lot of stuff in short. These investigations were done by adults, I would say reliable, interviews with military people testimonies ... not nerd stuff on the computer.

Since the end of the WW2, the reports of UFOs were coming in like crazy, they peaked somewhere in early 60s.

I don’t know if any of these objects were friendly. I don’t think they were. Most, if not all of the UFOs seen during the Cold War were of the enemy, IMO.

For one of the most documented cases (not some guy high on pot hallucinating things), check “Lonnie Zamora” case.

Here is a good documentary which covers aliens which a fellow member recommended on the entertainment thread. There is a lot of new age bullshit about "all aliens being peaceful" but if you view it through a Satanic Filter then it has a lot of good information.

Sirius

Also if you still want to learn more about friendly and enemy aliens then you can check out the following leaked government documents detailing aliens and their technology. I heavily recommend cleaning your aura and building an aura of protection before this as it has drawings of enemy ETs as well as examples of their language. You should also view these documents with a Satanic Filter

Blue Planet Project
Pulsar Project

Larissa666 said:
Since the end of the WW2, the reports of UFOs were coming in like crazy, they peaked somewhere in early 60s.

I don’t know if any of these objects were friendly. I don’t think they were. Most, if not all of the UFOs seen during the Cold War were of the enemy, IMO.

For one of the most documented cases (not some guy high on pot hallucinating things), check “Lonnie Zamora” case.

Don’t you think our Gods are here as well?

I mean, when I was 13 or 14 I saw a UFO. Something you would never see here on earth.
It was only 30 meters away from me, today I could throw a rock this high.

It was levitating just above a house. A friend saw it as well. So I know I was not imagining things.

Because of this I know for a fact, that Aliens exist lol.

NinRick said:
Larissa666 said:

Don’t you think our Gods are here as well?

I mean, when I was 13 or 14 I saw a UFO. Something you would never see here on earth.
It was only 30 meters away from me, today I could throw a rock this high.

It was levitating just above a house. A friend saw it as well. So I know I was not imagining things.

Because of this I know for a fact, that Aliens exist lol.

Most are enemies testing our defenses and offenses. Back in Rosewell with a combination of radar and coordinate movements, we shot one down. Unfortunately for most people those maneuvers are hostile actions to test us.

Our side has no need to test us. Perhaps sometimes they(our side) come out and acts as deterrents against enemy maneuvers.

Either way expect our side to be more active in the future. Again it's hard to detect which is which but apparently like HP.Cobra mentioned just as the enemy activates, so does our side.

Artisan said:
Here is a good documentary which covers aliens which a fellow member recommended on the entertainment thread. There is a lot of new age bullshit about "all aliens being peaceful" but if you view it through a Satanic Filter then it has a lot of good information.

Sirius

Also if you still want to learn more about friendly and enemy aliens then you can check out the following leaked government documents detailing aliens and their technology. I heavily recommend cleaning your aura and building an aura of protection before this as it has drawings of enemy ETs as well as examples of their language. You should also view these documents with a Satanic Filter

Blue Planet Project
Pulsar Project

Any links to this “yellow book” that has been mentioned several times? I must say this is extraordinary and disturbing. Those sketches, none of them seem even remotely friendly. All of them seem hostile (tbqh, most of them are greys, and we already know they are enemies).

No one would compile this much information just to troll people.

Larissa666 said:
Artisan said:

Sirius

Blue Planet Project
Pulsar Project

Any links to this “yellow book” that has been mentioned several times? I must say this is extraordinary and disturbing. Those sketches, none of them seem even remotely friendly. All of them seem hostile (tbqh, most of them are greys, and we already know they are enemies).

Hmmm, I have never heard of a "yellow book". When I was a young child I was very interested in ufology and cryptids and the like, it was in my tweens that I discovered the occult and developed an intense interst in that but in all my time researching I have never heard of this for some reason. Let me see if I can find what you are talking about.

I found it. Here is a link. The book was released in 2018 so it's no wonder I haven't heard of it. Also, it is connected to the blue planet project it seems. I will make a thread in the next few days with all of the 21 "Blue Planet Project" books.

Here is my collection so far(It may be finished by the time you see it haha)
Blue Planet Project Books

Also there was another ufology book that wouldn't stop showing up in my search results. It has a pretty shit layout but It has eerily realistic photos of alien species as well as very old photos of arial phenomena. I had a feeling I should share it with you(It is layed out like an encyclopedia of sorts for alien races. However, from the brief skimming I did it doesn't appear to have the Nordic race for some reason.)
THE TRANSLATED RUSSIAN 'SECRET BOOK OF ALIEN RACES'

Larissa666 said:
Artisan said:

Sirius

Blue Planet Project
Pulsar Project

To addon to my previous post it turns out there are more than 21 books. It is just that some of them have been banned from amazon. I will make a post with all of the http://www.blue-planet-project.com/ books within the next week or so as stated previously

Artisan said:
Larissa666 said:
Artisan said:

Sirius

Blue Planet Project
Pulsar Project

To addon to my previous post it turns out there are more than 21 books. It is just that some of them have been banned from amazon. I will make a post with all of the http://www.blue-planet-project.com/ books within the next week or so as stated previously

Update:
It appears that not all of the e-books are available online, I will purchase all of the ebooks and then release them all within the next few months instead of week.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back