Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

''I'd serve you as much as you'd serve me''

Greetings to my Satanic people

I'd like to share what Father Satan told me. That's why I finally opened an account. Also I want to associate and help my brothers because I feel like I am enough to help myself now :lol: .

I'm in the middle of the 40 day program. I also do the RTRs. A few days ago while I was meditating at night my base chakra went crazy. Then I felt Father's presence. Don't even need to mention how it feels serene and exciting. He said ''You're going really good. Keep going and you will be happy. I'd serve you as much as you'd serve me.''. He was simple and to the point. He would ''serve'' me... ''Serving'' a beginner while being the most powerful and wise creature in the universe... I cannot describe how much it made me feel worthy. There were some problems with my self-esteem and after I heard that they all bounced the hell out of me. I mean think for a moment: The most powerful being in the universe is your companion at every situation. You are WORTHY to him. I started to spend more time and attention on meditations, rituals and studying JoS. I realized that most things to care about in this clownworld are worthless. When you serve Satan you don't have to think about anything (ofc except fundamental and critical stuff). Like you wouldn't just jump out of the window or scream in a synagouge like ''I'm a Satanist look at me!!!'' just because of that :mrgreen: . You get my point. Just serve Satan and let the rest do itself. You'll get happier and wiser without spending effort while the one's who are without are getting crazy and doing foolishness for them. When you even feel overwhelmed or depressed or too lazy just shake and remember that Satan is our Father. Then the rest will come.

I wanted my first post ever on JoS is what Father told me recently. I hope this would ever help anyone here (except jooz in camo).

Hail Satan and The Gods of Hell and Orion!

Fuckin hell your doing better than I am a couple weeks in. All hail you man, lol.

Only joking. But yeah this thing about Satan "serving" you is in your head. Satan doesn't serve anyone the relationship is like a Father to his children, I had to understand that same thing that you do at one point. I don't think Satan would say such a thing either for someone who had a "few problems with self esteem". His point is raising your self, not tying in with the self's whims and illusions you had previously subscribed towards.

It's true though, just serve Satan in every sense of what you exist as and let yourself move upwards in the most true ways as possible and climb your ladder. It's a beautiful feeling :)

Of course he doesn't "literally" mean serving neither I do. We all know our Gods are masters of explaning a lot things in just one word/phrase or sentence. It would be such a stupid act being narsissistic just because They are with us. Father doesn't accept stupidity.

They have a lot ways to communicate. It can be anything in daily life.You don't even realize most of the signs and messages they send but you take it all subconciously. Be open for them. Look for basic (or complex) signs.

Trust your gut feeling and intentions. If something just came out of your mind or heart and doing it made you really really better, it could be Them. They know you better than yourself.

Also be careful about numbers. Seeing 4/7/8/88/555/666 repeatedly is good, shows that you are in Their mind. But protect yourself if 66/111/444/777 because they are from enemy attacking.

We can not establish a %100 accurate communication with Them right now because of this jooish energy vortex covering our planet. Even our HPs hear things wrong sometimes.

It's also about having a space for them in your day. They'd remember you as much as you'd remember them.

TrafficCone said:
Perhaps you could explain a bit more of what you are trying to say? For example I pretty much dont hear from the gods. Though I do know they are real. So i tend to believe they dont care about us, and that they are not good. Because they would not ignore everyone if they were good. If they are quiet that is suspicious.

That's Nyan basically on their 20th account. No need to worry.

israel get what she deserves said:

Don't take it as an insult or anything, but I personally think it was your own mind assuming that Satan spoke to you.

You just mentioned that you are halfway into the beginners program, which means that you probably haven't meditated for very long. For vast majority of people, telepathic communication takes years to achieve in even basic form. I'm currently 9th year into being a Satanist and meditate daily, yet at my current level most of my communication with the Gods revolves around glimpses of intuiton, gut feelings, mental images and a faint "thought voice" that I rarely hear in my head. Nothing more.

"I'd serve you as much as you'd serve me.''
What? Is that like jewsus and "the" pope washing the feet of people, pretending to be slaves, to indicate - i.e. lead by example - that you should also be a slave?

truth.seeker1 said:

Don't take it as an insult or anything, but I personally think it was your own mind assuming that Satan spoke to you.

You just mentioned that you are halfway into the beginners program, which means that you probably haven't meditated for very long. For vast majority of people, telepathic communication takes years to achieve in even basic form. I'm currently 9th year into being a Satanist and meditate daily, yet at my current level most of my communication with the Gods revolves around glimpses of intuiton, gut feelings, mental images and a faint "thought voice" that I rarely hear in my head. Nothing more.
Yeah well, that's you. Maybe he has more psychic tendencies than you? I'm not even one year into this path, but seriously speaking, it will not take nine years to be psychically open enough to have at least some sort of direct connection. We are all individuals with our strengths and weaknesses.

FancyMancy said:
"I'd serve you as much as you'd serve me.''
What? Is that like jewsus and "the" pope washing the feet of people, pretending to be slaves, to indicate - i.e. lead by example - that you should also be a slave?

No... He didn't literally mean "serving". You should be knowing that They can tell us a lot of things just by a word or a phrase.
I realized I should spend more time about being a Satanist that's all. To be a better and worthy soldier of him. So that He would love me more. So feeling his love makes me work for him more. And it goes on like that...

jewsus can go play in his shithole while I develop a relationship with Father.

Anymore explanations ?

So that He would love me more.
Well, what could be more opposite than jewsus and judeochriatian shit than saying Satan's love is conditional!

FancyMancy said:
Well, what could be more opposite than jewsus and judeochriatian shit than saying Satan's love is conditional!

Maybe I don't grasp the difference due to my mother language. But we shouldn't hang on little details (unless they are critical) if we all want to be gods.

If you know Satan better you'll always understand what He says better. It's not gonna be the third time for me explaining phrases and words and shit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TrafficCone said:
Perhaps you could explain a bit more of what you are trying to say? For example I pretty much dont hear from the gods. Though I do know they are real. So i tend to believe they dont care about us, and that they are not good. Because they would not ignore everyone if they were good. If they are quiet that is suspicious.

That's Nyan basically on their 20th account. No need to worry.

Oh right.
When I saw it I was like 'what the fuck'. We are not servants, neither is the king a servant.
And then I looked at the "random" uninspired name.
Jew bells. Massive Jew Bells.

What the fuck ?

I wish I wouldn't fucking post this.

Asking to the admin sees this one, can you please delete this post ?

Everyone tends to understand wrong what I'm trying to say. I don't wanna have bad reputation.

4/7/8/88/555/666 repeatedly is good, shows that you are in Their mind. But protect yourself if 66/111/444/777 because they are from enemy attacking.

How does that supposed to work? Did The Gods and Enemy agreed that they will use these number like that? Or does these numbers tie into certain frequencies that the Gods and Enemy operate on?

Greetings to my Satanic people

I'd like to share what Father Satan told me. That's why I finally opened an account. Also I want to associate and help my brothers because I feel like I am enough to help myself now :lol: .

I'm in the middle of the 40 day program. I also do the RTRs. A few days ago while I was meditating at night my base chakra went crazy. Then I felt Father's presence. Don't even need to mention how it feels serene and exciting. He said ''You're going really good. Keep going and you will be happy. I'd serve you as much as you'd serve me.''. He was simple and to the point. He would ''serve'' me... ''Serving'' a beginner while being the most powerful and wise creature in the universe... I cannot describe how much it made me feel worthy. There were some problems with my self-esteem and after I heard that they all bounced the hell out of me. I mean think for a moment: The most powerful being in the universe is your companion at every situation. You are WORTHY to him. I started to spend more time and attention on meditations, rituals and studying JoS. I realized that most things to care about in this clownworld are worthless. When you serve Satan you don't have to think about anything (ofc except fundamental and critical stuff). Like you wouldn't just jump out of the window or scream in a synagouge like ''I'm a Satanist look at me!!!'' just because of that :mrgreen: . You get my point. Just serve Satan and let the rest do itself. You'll get happier and wiser without spending effort while the one's who are without are getting crazy and doing foolishness for them. When you even feel overwhelmed or depressed or too lazy just shake and remember that Satan is our Father. Then the rest will come.

I wanted my first post ever on JoS is what Father told me recently. I hope this would ever help anyone here (except jooz in camo).

Hail Satan and The Gods of Hell and Orion!

I only read the first couple lines, and I really want to punch you real hard, I can give you what you deserve if you trash talk.

I am totally disappointed. I wanted to have good time here. I guess I should go back just reading posts without an account.

It's probably mercury retrograde causing that you folks rammed me over a misuse of verb. But I respect&love you all.

I ask my account&all posts to be deleted.

Thank you for your time.

I am totally disappointed. I wanted to have good time here. I guess I should go back just reading posts without an account.

It's probably mercury retrograde causing that you folks rammed me over a misuse of verb. But I respect&love you all.

Thank you for your time.
I just saw this.

You are completely right. Anybody who disagreed with you, they just misinterpreted what you were really saying.

Gods speak to us in whatever way we are comfortable with, using whatever words we are comfortable with, to make it easy to understand.

When you say serve, it made people think of servant or slave. But that is not at all what you meant. The message just means, "You help me and I help you. You help me more, and I help you more. We work together."

And this is the way that Satan is.

Anybody who disagreed with you just didn't know what you were saying. Please don't let this topic make you not want to participate and write other comments in the future. This is an astrological time that increases misunderstandings and mistakes. You see I've argued with people too, but I'm still here.

FancyMancy said:

Maybe I don't grasp the difference due to my mother language. But we shouldn't hang on little details (unless they are critical) if we all want to be gods.

If you know Satan better you'll always understand what He says better. It's not gonna be the third time for me explaining phrases and words and shit.
You're not going to explain? So we have to fill in the gaps and accept our own arbitrary opinion as "god told me"? OK.

What the fuck ?

I wish I wouldn't fucking post this.

Asking to the admin sees this one, can you please delete this post ?

Everyone tends to understand wrong what I'm trying to say. I don't wanna have bad reputation.
"Tends to"? How long have you been here? If everyone misunderstands you, then either you are super-duper-ly intelligent and you need to 'dumb-it-down', or you need to explain things clearly so that they make sense.

Thank you for your time.
Let's not underreact, shall we not?

Cinammonroll said:
4/7/8/88/555/666 repeatedly is good, shows that you are in Their mind. But protect yourself if 66/111/444/777 because they are from enemy attacking.

How does that supposed to work? Did The Gods and Enemy agreed that they will use these number like that? Or does these numbers tie into certain frequencies that the Gods and Enemy operate on?
One of the things the Universe/Nature works with is numbers. Repetition of certain Energies (or 'frequencies') to a certain number, depending on the Energy, works better. It's like channels or lanes in a motorway or currents in an ocean which 'flow' in certain ways towards certain things. Different Energies can be used to manifest, in Physicality, different things.

Of course he doesn't "literally" mean serving neither I do. We all know our Gods are masters of explaning a lot things in just one word/phrase or sentence. It would be such a stupid act being narsissistic just because They are with us. Father doesn't accept stupidity.

I was just shitting you up :lol:

Like a feather in a cap.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Thank you for your understanding. :) I'm going to use here passively just to read posts until the retrograde ends.

I'm totally OK for disagreement, which is fundamental for communicating. But being belittled, called a jew and wanted to be "punched real hard" isn't disagreement. It is something else.

I've always been seeing fights here. It only makes misunite and makes our enemy happy. Remember one of our brother's post about how demoralization lowers the efficiency of RTRs.

If you don't like the guy, just ignore him. Curse the jews instead of arguing with the SS.

You won't be arguing with your brothers when it's Sat Yuga.

FancyMancy said:
Cinammonroll said:

One of the things the Universe/Nature works with is numbers. Repetition of certain Energies (or 'frequencies') to a certain number, depending on the Energy, works better. It's like channels or lanes in a motorway or currents in an ocean which 'flow' in certain ways towards certain things. Different Energies can be used to manifest, in Physicality, different things.

Then why f.e. the enemy uses 444 number? What's so particular about it?

Btw. Your user_id is 88, pretty cool ;)

Cinammonroll said:
FancyMancy said:
Cinammonroll said:

"f.e."? I haven't a clue. I haven't seen the enemy using that number, but 111 is the number of the Sun, and 666 is the number of the perfected Soul (also 6*111, obviously), and 444 is also a multiple of 111.

[QUOET]Btw. Your user_id is 88, pretty cool ;)

I know. What I don't know, though, is what the 88th number of the alphabet is!

Cinammonroll said:
FancyMancy said:
Cinammonroll said:

"f.e."? I haven't a clue. I haven't seen the enemy using that number, but 111 is the number of the Sun, and 666 is the number of the perfected Soul (also 6*111, obviously), and 444 is also a multiple of 111.

[QUOET]Btw. Your user_id is 88, pretty cool ;)

I know. What I don't know, though, is what the 88th letter* of the alphabet is!

Cinammonroll said:
FancyMancy said:
Cinammonroll said:

Btw. Your user_id is 88, pretty cool ;)

Wow I didn't even realise that was there. Mine's 148 :mrgreen: I like

I wonder if the time one joined which is now shown can be considered a composite/event chart for how the person is on the forum? Hmmm

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back